- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yup...  Almost let this one slip through the cracks in the holiday madness.  Honestly, I thought I had already posted this in early access a while ago, but I guess I forgot because I jumped straight into the Christmas story once I finished this to get that one done on time.  Still, this was a fun story to write.  It's been a few years since I last thought about Bunny Girl Senpai, so it was nice to go back and see the show again.

Tags: Shrinking, Teasing Humiliation, Breasts, Gentle, Stomping, Entrapment




The life of a celebrity is, unfortunately, anything but ‘private’.


Once a large enough following amasses, even off-set, they are still in the spotlight.  And while most fans are considerate enough to not take unsolicited pictures of their favorite celebrities, all it takes is one to not follow proper etiquette for everything to fall apart.


After resolving the case of Puberty Syndrome that caused his girlfriend and her younger half-sister to swap appearances, Sakuta had come over to Mai’s apartment to resume their lovey-dovey relationship.  However, Nodoka was there, in the process of moving in with her older sister after reconciling and subsequently having a falling out with her mother.  When Mai returned after taking a business call, the problem with her fame reared its ugly head.  She showed him a picture on her phone of him and her walking together that was posted to a social media account.  While his face had been blurred, the dark-haired, rising actress’ wasn’t.  The post claimed it was a huge scandal, that Sakurajima Mai had a boyfriend that she hadn’t told her fans about.


“Huh!?  Who the hell even takes pictures like that and posts them without permission!”  Nodoka huffed, unable to hold in her anger.  “What a creep!  Sneaking a picture like– huh?!”  Gasping, her anger quickly turned to panic once she took a closer look.


“Hmm?  What’s wrong, Toyohama?”  The brown-haired young man asked.


Sighing, Mai solemnly closed her eyes and shook her head.  “I figured that was the case.  I don’t remember walking with Sakuta in these outfits.”


“Huh?  You remember what outfits we’ve worn together?”


“Of course.  I wore that outfit during the incident with Futaba, but I haven’t seen you wear that shirt before.”  She replied with the calm, confident candor of answering a simple math question.


“I can’t believe you remember things like that in such detail…”  While he admired her memory, such a demonstration of it had Sakuta a bit nervous at the same time.


“Only for the important things.”  She added, with a confident smirk but also a slight blush on her cheeks.


“But if that’s the case, is the picture fake?  If Mai-san doesn’t remember when the picture could have been taken, then– ah…”  Putting together the facts, Sakuta looked at the trembling blonde.


“I-It’s all my fault…  It’s all my fault…”  While she couldn’t claim to know with certainty what she or Sakuta were wearing, the timing of the photo being posted suggested it was recently, likely during her case of Puberty Syndrome.


“No, you were just unlucky, Nodoka.  Don’t worry about it.  We have to figure out what to do about it now.”  Stoic and professional as always, Mai reassured her younger sister that she didn’t blame her.  “My manager says we have to decide what we’re going to do, Sakuta, and they’ll respect our wishes.”


Taking a few moments to consider their options, Sakuta sighed.  “Now is an important time in your career to gain public favor.  Announcing that you have a boyfriend, as much as I’d like you to, might end up hurting you.  What do you think, Mai-san?”


“I couldn’t care less what other people think,”  Shrugging, the ravenette folded her arms in front of her moderately developed chest.  “But if someone were to leak your information, it would cause problems for you and Kaede-chan.”


“So, the most pragmatic solution would be for us to break up, wouldn’t it?”


“For your privacy and my career, that would be the most logical solution.”


“W-Wait a minute!”  Interrupting the couple’s conversation, Nodoka couldn’t believe what she was hearing.  “Y-You two can’t break up because of this.  Th-This is my fault, s-so I’ll do someth–”


Holding up a hand, Sakuta cut her off.  “Who said we were going to break up, Toyohama?”


“Nodoka, don’t jump to conclusions like that,” Mai added, shaking her head with a playful smile.  “While I was thinking about just coming out with the truth, if Sakuta wants us to try and hide it, that’s fine too.”


“Honestly, the fact that they don’t know for sure shows how little effort they put into finding out.”  Grabbing a couple of the boxes full of the younger blonde’s belongings, Sakuta brushed off the whole thing.  “It’s not like what school Mai-san goes to is private.  Everyone at school knows I confessed to her.”


Blushing as she remembered his big, public, loud confession to her on the track field of their school, Mai lightly stomped on his foot as he passed her.  “I-Idiot…”




Thinking that the buzz around who her boyfriend was would die down as quickly as it had started, Mai and Sakuta started being more and more careful with meeting up and going on dates.  She convinced her agency and the production team of the movie she was starring in that addressing the accusation would just be giving the insensitive people the validation they wanted.  Everyone who knew the truth kept the young model’s relationship under wraps.  So long as it didn’t affect her work, it was fine.


But Mai’s fans proved to be more persistent than they had thought, with more and more pictures of Mai and Sakuta together circulating online.  None as clear as the first one with Nodoka and him, as they were more on alert than before, but trying to find out who Mai’s boyfriend was was getting more attention by the day.


As the stress of making sure nobody was watching them when they were together built up, Mai and Sakuta hoped having a date in a neighboring city would help them relax.  Taking separate trains at different times, they met up and enjoyed an unfamiliar setting.  After being on edge for so long, it was exactly what they needed.  Returning to their hotel room, the plan was for Sakuta to catch a train back early in the morning and someone from Mai’s agency would pick her up to take her to her shoot after check-out.


Flopping down on the bed, Sakuta rubbed his shoulders with a satisfied smile on his face.  While they had to be on guard a bit, he was happy to not have to look over his shoulder every two seconds and instead focus on his girlfriend again.  “Coming to a different city was a good idea, right, Mai-san?”


While she had a smile on her face throughout the day, the ravenette’s expression was more solemn as she checked her phone.  Sighing, she turned the screen to him, showing a picture of them on their date together from behind.  It had been posted hours ago and they just hadn’t noticed, so thankfully the person didn’t continue to follow them.  While the one posting it wasn’t sure if it was Mai and her ‘mysterious’ boyfriend, they recognized their outfits easily.


“It was a good idea…”


The mood souring, Sakuta drew the curtains over the windows.  Physically shaking, his frustration and anger were getting the better of him.  “Damn it…  I just want to be able to enjoy a date with my girlfriend without strangers poking their noses in it.”


Wrapping her arm around his, Mai rested her head on his shoulder.  “Sorry, Sakuta.  Because of me…”

“It’s their fault, not yours, Mai-san.”  Cutting her off, he wasn’t about to let her blame herself either.  “No, no, it’s fine.  You still had fun today, right?”


Nodding, Mai tightened her grip on his arm, smiling up at him.


“Then that’s all that matters.  We’ll just have to be more careful next time.”


“Yes.  Did you want to shower first, or would you rather soak in my bath water?”  She asked playfully, trying to lift his spirits.


His eyes lighting up at the idea, Sakuta quickly composed himself before getting carried away.  “You’re just going to take a shower, aren’t you…”


Releasing his arm and skipping over to the bathroom, Mai giggled and stuck out her tongue at him.  “Some other time then.”  Closing the door, before the shower started to run, she peeked her head back out with a deathly serious expression.  “Peek and you’re dead.”


“Hey, I’m not…”  About to refute her accusation, Sakuta stopped himself.  “Am I allowed to think about it?”


“I don’t control what you think yet, so no.”  Pulling her head back in, Mai closed the door, leaving Sakuta to try and control his imagination.


However, her thinly veiled attempt to distract him didn’t work as he laid back down on his bed and sighed.  If only there was a way I could stay with Mai-san and have nobody see me…


With that thought echoing in the back of his mind for the rest of the night, after his turn in the shower, Skauta and Mai talked about where to go for their next date until he fell asleep.




“Sakuta?  Sakuta, wake up.”


Getting to hear Mai-san’s voice ease me out of sleep…  Hearing his girlfriend calling to him, Sakuta stretched and sat up with a smile on his face.  But why is she so loud–!?  As he cracked his eyes open, the sight of a gigantic hotel room and the raven-haired beauty towering over him next to his bed answered his unasked question.


To her credit, Mai wasn’t panicking nor did she even seem worried, as she knelt next to his bed and rested her head on the mattress.  “How are you feeling?”


“The inverse of my feelings for you.”  He said without a hint of irony or hesitation.  “So, quite small.”


“Not small enough if you want to compete with my feelings.  But, you are very small.”  Playfully hovering her pinky finger over him, she measured his size compared to it.  “Hmm?  Roughly two centimeters I’d say, maybe a bit smaller.”


“17.3 millimeters, most likely.”  Standing next to her finger the brown-haired young man confidently gave a more exact measurement.


Carefully picking him up, Mai skeptically raised an eyebrow.  “What makes you say that?”


“It’s exactly 1/100th of my normal height.”  Sitting on his girlfriend’s palm, Sakuta was so small he couldn’t even look into both her eyes at the same time.  Forced to choose one of her gigantic, beautiful, azure orbs to stare at, the size difference between him and her began to set in for him.  Th-That means Mai-san is more than 160 meters tall from my perspective…


“The effects of Puberty Syndromes are conveniently easy to understand,” the ravenette said, heaving a heavy sigh as she accepted his reasoning.  However, her carelessness caused the warm, humid rush of air to blow over her hand and pick up her shrunken boyfriend, sending him plummeting to the bed below.  “S-Sakuta?!  Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”


While terrifying, the fall was short and Sakuta landed with no harm.  Sitting up, he caught his breath and gave her a cheeky smile.  “Don’t worry, Mai-san.  Your breath is quite strong in the morning, I see.”


Blushing, the rising actress pursed her lips and blew sharply in his direction, knocking him over again.  “I-It’s not that my morning breath is strong.  My bug-sized boyfriend is just too weak.”  She said, covering her mouth and nose with a hand.


“I didn’t mean it like that, but thank you.”  Smiling, Sakuta basked in the playful abuse of power and sat up.  “So, what do we do now?”


“Well, as amusing as it would be to make you go home by yourself, I’d rather squish you myself than let someone else unknowingly do it.”  Getting up and retrieving her purse, Mai plucked Sakuta up and dangled him over it.  “Just stay quiet and we’ll figure something out after I’m finished work.”


Staring down into the organized chaos that is a woman’s purse, Sakuta nervously looked back up to his girlfriend’s devilish smile.  “C-Couldn’t you keep me some–!!”


“Nope~”  Dropping him without a second thought, Mai giggled as she trapped him in her handbag and proceeded to get ready for her job.




Adjusting to his new size was easier for Sakuta and Mai than expected.  Other than missing some classes, his biggest concern besides finding the cause of his reduced status was his shut-in little sister, Kaede.  Mai was able to come up with an excuse for him to be away for a while.  Initially, Kaede was a bit worried for her older brother but decided to use this time to work on some goals she set for herself to surprise him when he got back.  Mai offered to help her in any way she could, giving her the perfect excuse to check in on the timid young girl regularly.


At her apartment, Mai mostly kept Sakuta close to her.  She set up a makeshift bed for him on the nightstand next to her bed and carried him around the apartment when she was home.  Nodoka teased him for how small he had become, but Mai never let the two of them be in the apartment alone, opting to bring him to work with her if necessary.  Sakuta was so small that she didn’t need to worry about making extra food and giving him a bottle cap filled with warm water served as a large bath for him.


However, even with the ease at which she could provide for him, trying to investigate the cause of this Puberty Syndrome was Mai’s main concern.  Of all the causes of Puberty Syndrome she had encountered since almost fading from existence, Sakuta was the one who investigated, gathered information, and took action to set the ones affected on course to resolve it themselves.  After discussing the matter with him and one of his only three friends, Futaba Rio, the first day she went to school after he shrunk, they all agreed it was connected to the social media manhunt to find out who he was.  Futaba also hypothesized that it was one of them doing it for the other since Mai was the only person able to hear his voice, which should be impossible with how small he and his voice should be.  Whether it was Mai or Sakuta that caused it, though, was less clear.




Returning to her apartment long after the sun had set, Mai pulled Sakuta out of the inner breast pocket of her coat by the string she had tied around him.  “Another day, and still no progress.”  As disheartening as it was to not be any closer to returning her boyfriend to normal, she was still amused to have him dangling in front of her face.  With the string, she didn’t have to worry about squeezing too hard to pick him up, but the fact that she had him on a leash was not lost on either of them.


Of course, Sakuta enjoyed it in his own way too.  Looking up at the bottom of her chin as she held the string in her mouth to take off her coat, he imagined her soft, slender lips firmly pressing together to suspend him in the air.  Turning his gaze downward, however, he was rewarded with a glimpse of her modest cleavage through the gap between two buttons on her blouse.  If Mai-san let me go, I’d probably fall right in.  His mind was still flooded with hormones from spending so much time blanketed in her warmth and scent on the walk back, he couldn’t stop his fantasies from running wild.  Though, being between her lips wouldn’t be so bad either.


Though she had kept him close the whole time, nothing intimate had happened since he shrunk.  He never found himself tumbling into her clothes, accidentally scooped up from her plate, or left on the floor to dodge her massive feet.  Like everything else she puts her mind to, Mai had flawlessly taken care of him for a whole week without a single incident.


“Well, at least I haven’t gotten any smaller.”  He said, trying to comfort her.


Sighing, the raven-haired beauty checked her phone.  “Maybe I should let Futaba-san look at you.”  With the short attention span of the internet, it was odd and concerning that her fans were still obsessed with confirming if she had a boyfriend or not.


“Vetoed!  Absolutely not.”  Crossing his arms in front of him, the shrunken young man shook his head.  “I don’t want to be left alone with her.”


“Can you at least tell me why?  It’s not like you’re not used to sharp comments, and she’s your friend, right?”


“It’s because I’m her friend that I can’t let myself be alone with her right now.”


“Even if she could find a way to fix you?”


“Before that, she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from messing with me.”


Giggling at his adorable blush, Mai held Sakuta up and exhaled sharply, aiming to catch only one side of him in her breath to make him quickly spin.  “I couldn’t blame her if she did.  But I suppose I wouldn’t want someone else teasing you like I do.”  Allowing her boyfriend to continue spinning, she took him into the living room and set him on the coffee table.  Sitting on the couch, she smiled, poking at him and knocking him over as he reoriented his senses.  “So what’s the real reason you don’t want to be alone with Futaba-san?”


Reluctant to fess up, after losing a few more rounds to her finger, Sakuta finally relented.  “Alright, alright!  But you have to swear you won’t tell her I told you.”


“Pinky promise, if I lie, I will drink Sakuta 1000 times and tie him to my pinky~b34;”


“I don’t think you could drink me more than once, though I supposed I’d get to become one with Mai-san if you did.”  Undisturbed by the fatal implications of traveling to the center of his girlfriend, the brown-haired teen sighed and sat down.  “Since Futaba doesn’t talk to a lot of people other than me and Kunimi, and she only speaks without a filter with me, I’m pretty sure I’m the only one that’s noticed.  The girl’s got a massive giantess fetish.  And I could tell from the look in her eye, she wouldn’t pass up this chance to conduct experiments and test theories.”


Just thinking about it, Sakuta knew he was squarely in the crossover of the Venn Diagrams that would have the young, scientific-minded brunette unable to hold herself back.  Having him scurry on the floor to avoid her feet, dropping him in her shoe and trapping him there for a day, tossing him into her food and pretending to eat him, all the while she’d insult and tease him.  Of course, she’d take plenty of pictures to document the whole ordeal, and use it to taunt him for the rest of his life!


Futaba… taking pictures…  Having recently helped the unsociable girl through her own case of Puberty Syndrome, Sakuta’s mind couldn’t help but recall the social media account she created.  While she didn’t know what she wanted to do with it initially, she began to upload suggestive pictures of herself.  Low and high-angle shots of her body, mostly focused on her chest and hips, as her body had developed earlier and more than her peers.  N-No…  Even Futaba wouldn’t…  Scenes of her placing him on her chair before sitting down, pinning him under her soft butt, or dropping him down her shirt and squishing him between her large breasts dominated his thoughts.  If she got carried away…  Even in her…  Imagining Futaba tossing him into the back of her panties directly and leaving him to fend for himself, or smothering him under her breasts wasn’t likely, but if he said the wrong thing.


“Hmm?  Giantess fetish?”  Looking it up on her phone, Mai’s calm demeanor cracked as her face erupted into a full blush.  Suddenly, the glint of excitement in the intelligent younger girl’s eye was much less innocent than she interpreted it.  “H-Hmm~?  Well, th-that is certainly d-different.  And what about you, Sakuta?  Have you been in a constant state of uncontrollable lust since shrinking to the size of a bug?”  She asked, trying to maintain her composure.


“I didn’t give it much thought before this happened, but once I saw Mai-san’s godly beauty from a new perspective I understood the appeal.”  Without a hint of hesitation or shame, Sakuta nodded.  “If Mai-san were the giantess, I wouldn’t mind if I were treated like a bug under your feet.”


Shaking her head and sighing, Mai almost felt stupid for how seriously she had taken everything.  “If anything, that would be the most fitting reward for a perverted little bug like you.”  Standing up to loom over her shrunken boyfriend, the raven-haired beauty flicked her hair back over her shoulder and placed a hand on her hip.  Looking down at him, she smirked.  “So, Sakuta, which do you prefer?  Your girlfriend as a giantess or in a bunny girl costume?”


“Both!”


“Wow, you’re really not trying to hide your horny greed at all.”  Seeing the earnest excitement in his eyes, part of her enjoyed that unfiltered honesty of his, even if sometimes he’d use it to do the most embarrassing things without a second thought.  “Maybe I should just leave you on the floor and let you dodge my feet as I walk around the apartment.  If you’re not quick enough, the bottom of my soles will be the last thing you see.”


“That would be fine, but would you be okay with that, Mai-san?”


“Well, I suppose there’s the risk of Nodoka stepping on you before me, but I’m confident I’d get you first.”


“Oh, I wasn’t talking about that.  If you leave me on the floor, I’ll stick as close to your feet as I can.  After all, most of your wardrobe consists of skirts.”


“...Maybe I’ll stomp on you for real, pervert.”




Despite her playful threats, Mai kept Sakuta off the floor as much as she could for the rest of the night.  The next morning, after breakfast, he was left behind when she went over to his place to check on Kaede, locked in her room so no accidents would befall him with Nodoka around.  However, because she put the idea in his head, Sakuta was more curious than ever to look up at his girlfriend from the floor.  The whole time she had been looking after him, she always made sure he was clearly visible on an elevated piece of furniture if she wasn’t actively holding him.


Being as small as he was, the physics involved with him falling were different from a normal-sized person, but neither he nor Mai wanted to test his limits.  Jumping over to her bed and scaling down to the floor, he stayed in the middle of the floor so that he was easy to spot.  Mai-san’s held me at waist and knee-level before, but seeing her from this angle…  From my perspective, it’s like she’s grown a hundred times larger, making her even taller than the Ushiku Daibutsu statue.  Just how big will she look?  How small will I feel by comparison?  Since Mai was wearing one of the few pairs of jeans she owned, he didn’t feel guilty doing this without her permission.  She’ll stop before crushing me… right?


His imagination unable to process just how huge she would appear to him, how his entire field of view would be covered by the bottom of her foot, he eagerly awaited her return.  The hour or so that she was gone felt like an eternity, but his boredom was swiftly vanquished once he heard movement in the apartment again.  However, Mai didn’t return to her room to get him immediately, taking a few more minutes to do something else.


Come on, Mai-san!  My poor, innocent heart can’t take the waiting anymore.  Jittery with excitement, as he heard and felt her heavy footsteps approach, Sakuta’s eyes were glued to the door as it slowly opened.


“Sakuta, I’m going out–  Huh?  Where did he wander off to?”  Entering her room, Mai quickly noticed that he wasn’t where she left him and scanned the room to find her shrunken boyfriend.  Her eyes narrowed as she looked down at him, closing the door behind her as she crossed her arms under her bust.


However, Sakuta didn’t answer her question.  He couldn’t.  Instead of the cute, mature outfit that she had left in earlier, Mai had returned in the clothes he first saw her in when she was suffering from her Puberty Syndrome, her bunny suit!  The black, form-fitting corset hugged her curves and conformed to the contours of her slender body and the thin stockings stretched tightly over her long legs.  Looking from floor to ceiling of empty space was completely different than gazing upon the sublime beauty of his giantess bunny girl girlfriend.


Sighing, she shifted her weight to one leg and put her hand on her hip, looking around her room again and ignoring the shrunken young man.  “Where could he have gone?”  Stepping closer to him, she glanced down to make sure her feet didn’t get too close while feigning ignorance.  “If he’s not careful, I might just crush him like the perverted bug he is.”


Captivated by her beauty, Sakuta didn’t move even as her high-heeled shoes got closer.  Craning his neck back as far as he could, her face disappeared behind her slightly larger-than-average breasts.  The towering, stocking-clad legs raised high above him, connecting at her wide hips, behind the high-cut corset.  Her widened stance allowed him to see the material covering her groin reach back and widen in an attempt to cover her full buttocks, though most of it was lost between her soft cheeks.


“Ah…  This makes shrinking so small worth it.”  Closing his eyes with a smile from ear to ear, Sakuta bowed twice to the raven-haired giantess, a goddess to him in beauty and scale, and clapped his hands together twice in prayer.  There’s no Saisen-bako or bell, so I’ll just give my heartfelt thanks and gratitude inste–!!


As the brown-haired boy was praying though, the gigantic goddess he was worshiping shifted her stance again, forcefully stomping her foot closer to him and knocking him off balance.


“He should be around here somewhere.  I should keep looking.”


For a professional model currently starring in a movie, such terrible acting was beneath her and even without seeing her face Sakuta knew she was aware of where he was.  Lifting her foot again, he watched as specks of dust fell from the bottom of her soles as she positioned it closer to him.  Her foot hovered in the air for a moment before she gently stomped it back down, careful not to damage the floor but with enough force to cause a shockwave to knock him back.


“Uh…  M-Mai-san?  Your bug-sized boyfriend is currently by your fee–whoa!”  Looking up and calling to the ravenette, Sakuta was interrupted as she positioned her other foot over him and waited a few seconds before it rapidly descended.  He was able to clear the impact zone well before it landed thanks to the grace period she provided but the experience still had his heart racing.  I-If I hadn’t moved, right now, I’d be…  Trying to not imagine what state his body would be reduced to had he not scrambled out from under her foot, Sakuta was once again cast in a darker shadow as his gigantic girlfriend hovered her foot over him again.


“Sakuta?  Sakuta, come out before I crush you by accident.”  She called out playfully, lowering her foot only after he scurried to get away.  “If you don’t come out soon, you’ll miss your surprise.”


“Oh, I’m plenty surprised, Mai-san!”  No longer stopping between dashing out from under her feet, Sakuta ran around her floor as Mai continued to carefully stomp around him.  She didn’t respond to him either, pretending to not hear him despite his voice reaching her as if he were his normal size.  And yet, for as harrowing as the experience was, he was still smiling as he ran around.


Each time the giantess stomped, he could enjoy watching the shockwave of motion travel up her legs, making her rear or bust jiggle.  And with his somewhat athletic build, he could run around quite a bit before fatigue began to set in.


“Alright, Sakuta, I’m done looking for you.  If you’re not going to come out and appreciate my gift to you, I’m going to get changed.”  After keeping him running around her feet for a while, Mai was starting to get winded and sweating slightly.  Wiping her brow, she smirked down at him.  “I have to get ready to go–ahh!”  Calling an end to their fun, as she went to stand up and stabilize herself, the heel of her shoe snapped, causing her to stumble.


Without her balance to slow it down, Mai’s raised foot sped to the floor to catch herself, not giving Sakuta the time he normally would have to get out from under it.  “Whoa!  Mai-san!?”  Tripping did alter the course of her foot though, and at the last second, he was able to dive back as the toe section of her shoe slammed into the floor where he had been standing and he slid to a stop in the high arch of her shoe.  Looking back at where he had been seconds ago, Sakuta turned over and flopped down on the floor, panting, and breathed a sigh of relief.  “That was close.”


“S-Sakuta?!  Are you alright?”  Quickly moving her foot, the panic on Mai’s face melted into relief seeing him uninjured.  She scooped him up and looked him over to ensure she didn’t unknowingly hurt him.


Slowly sitting up, he just smiled and nodded.  “Don’t worry, I was able to resist the temptation to feel you stomp on me when I’m this small.”


“So, why were you on the floor to begin with?”  Composing herself after confirming for herself he was safe, the ravenette narrowed her eyes at him slightly.


Unintimidated, his smirk remained as he motioned to the fake bunny ears atop her head.  “Why did you come back in a bunny suit?”


“...Because my greedy boyfriend deserves a treat every now and then.”  She replied, blushing slightly.  “But since I don’t want to clean off my shoes, I thought I’d grant your second biggest, degenerate wish.  Even if you’re not staining the bottom of my shoes, you won’t complain, right?  Giantess, bunny girl, and most importantly, Sakurajima Mai.  You’re welcome.”


“And what a treat indeed.  Thank you for the meal.  I’m stuffed.”


“So, what’s your excuse?  Or were you just driven mad by your hormones and wanted to get stepped on by me that much?”


“I wanted to worship the Sakurajima Mai-kamisama and appreciate her beauty in all its glory.  I couldn’t have anticipated such a fantastic reward for my devotion though.”


Her blush intensifying a bit more from his compliment, Mai cleared her throat and got up, taking off her shoes.  “Good.  I have to get changed to go to a meeting with my manager, so this time stay up here.”  Setting him back on her nightstand, she quickly left the room, glancing back at him before closing the door.


As tempting as it was to climb back down and experience running around for his life again, Sakuta was both tired and didn’t know when Mai would be back.  I guess I’ll just wait and ask Mai-san if she can… hm?  Hearing the door open again, he wasn’t expecting Mai to have come back so quickly.  Changed into a less conspicuous outfit, she came over and grabbed him.  “Huh?  Am I coming with, Mai-san?”


“Of course.  I’m sure you’re thinking about disobeying me again, so I’ll have to keep an eye on you instead.”  She said, going to the front door and slipping on her shoes.


“You don’t have to.  I’ll be good and stay put.  Promise.”  Trying to convince her to not worry, Sakuta nevertheless let her tie the string around him.


Giggling at his discomfort, Mai held him up in front of her face and stuck out her tongue.  “You better.  I don’t need you distracting me in there.”


How much of a distraction can I be in your pocket?  He wondered.  She needed a string just to get him out easily, it was unlikely she could feel him moving around.  But, rather than move him over her pocket, Mai dropped him right there.  As he fell, Sakuta looked down to see she had undone the top few buttons of her blouse, and the crevice of her well-developed chest was waiting to greet him!  “M-Mai-san!?”


Once her boyfriend bounced off her breasts and slid into her cleavage, the ravenette pushed him down to make sure he couldn’t escape or fall out easily and buttoned up her shirt.  “You know, Sakuta, I wish you had told me about this giantess fetish stuff sooner.  I think I’m starting to see the appeal of it.  It makes keeping a perverted pig like you in check much easier.”




Surrounded by marshmallowy soft flesh, wiggling and squirming did nothing to help Sakuta.  Not only was the pressure of his girlfriend’s bra holding her bosom in place too much for him to overcome, but if he made too much of a nuisance of himself, she’d increase that pressure until he behaved.  The heat coming off of Mai’s body was oppressive enough on its own, but after she put on her jacket, it spiked thanks to the poor ventilation.  Beads of sweat formed around him slowly, and though it didn’t provide enough lubrication from him to free his arms, with the bounce of her breasts as she walked, it was ample to cause him to slip deeper into her cleavage.


Despite the seemingly harrowing circumstances, thanks to his diminutive size, low concentrations of oxygen weren’t a problem for him.  After the shock of being trapped in Mai’s cleavage wore off, Sakuta accepted his affectionate, intimate imprisonment.  If I suffocate in Mai-san’s breasts, I’ll die happy.  So soft it feels like I’ll sink right in, yet firm enough to crush me if she wanted.  Using his arms to stabilize himself, the shrunken young man breathed deeply, filling his lungs with the gentle, intoxicating scent that surrounded him.  Ahhh~  Mai-san always smelled nice too.  In here, her scent increased a hundredfold.  I’m in heaven for sure.


Even as he gradually sank into the tight embrace of her bosom, Sakuta relished the experience.  The layers of fat and flesh eventually blocked out all sound that tried to reach him and soon, other than her muffled voice, all he could hear was her heartbeat thumping from deeper still.  Once he got used to the constant motion, the bounce of Mai’s breasts was more akin to the rocking of a cradle, lulling him into a peaceful sleep.


No!  Must.  Stay.  Awake!  I don’t know if Mai-san’ll ever bless me like this again.  Shaking his head to banish the drowsiness he had been fighting for what felt like hours, Sakuta was determined to savor every moment of consciousness he could squeeze out of the experience.  He hadn’t seen light for a while, and every breath he took was saturated in the ravenette’s warmth and scent.  If I go to sleep now, I’ll never want to wake up.  Ahh~  Mai-sa–whoa!


With no warning, or time to prepare himself, or relish his final moments in his girlfriend’s chest, the string tied around Sakuta pulled him up and out of Mai’s cleavage.  The sudden emergence into light blinded him momentarily and compared to where she had kept him, the air was so cold he began to shiver.  Before things could even come into focus, she giggled and set him down on her hand.


“Did you enjoy yourself?  You got to spend the day in your loving, gigantic girlfriend’s chest, so I better not hear any complaints.”


Hearing her unmuffled voice for the first time in hours, Sakuta turned to face her as his eyes adjusted.  “But I have plenty of complaints: like I wanted to stay longer and I wish you would have done something like that when I first shrunk.”


“Yes, yes.  I suppose I’ll be gracious and allow such perverted greediness.”  Smiling softly with an amused sigh, Mai buttoned up her blouse and covered her chest with her hand, blushing.  “You better not have made a mess in there.”


“The only thing that came out of me was my soul when I thought I had gone to heaven.  Though whether that was caused by pure bliss or near suffocation… my money’s on bliss.”  Not as embarrassed as she was with the experience, Sakuta chuckled and grinned like a fool up at her.  “When can I expect to return to paradise?”


Clearing her throat, Mai averted her gaze.  “Th-That will depend on how much longer you stay so small.  I’m glad you enjoyed yourself while you could though, because I talked to my manager today and we decided that it would be best to publicly announce that I am dating someone.  This whole situation is getting out of hand, and since the cause of your shrinking is almost guaranteed to be linked to us keeping it a secret, hopefully that will solve that too.”


“Are you sure about this, Mai-san?”  Taking the conversation more seriously now, Sakuta sat up properly as she looked back at him.  “Even if actresses aren’t held by the same standards as idols, this could–”


Mai nodded, smiling at him again to reassure him of her resolve.  “You’re the reason I even had the courage to stand in front of a camera again, Sakuta.  As fun as it is having you in the palm of my hand, I already had you there even before you shrunk to fit there physically.  Your current size is better suited for a pet, or captive, rather than a boyfriend, and I want my boyfriend back.  If my career suffers for that, then so be it.  You’ll still love me even if I’m just a beautiful, unsuccessful model, right?”


“I would probably love you more if it meant I could spend more time with you.”  He replied without hesitation.  “If you believe this is for the best, I’ll support you.”


“Good.  Also, Kaede-chan is putting up a strong front, but she misses her ‘Onii-chan’, so we should get you back to her as soon as possible.”


“Yeah…  Thanks for checking in on her for me during all of this.  But, we don’t even know for sure if going public will fix me or not.”


“True.  But, in the case that it might, I still have some other things I learned about that I want to try.”  Lifting Sakuta by the string still tied to him, Mai giggled as she headed towards the living room, dangling him above her head.  “After all, Futaba-san was quite enthusiastic about the subject when I talked to her earlier today.”


A chill running up his spine, the blood drained from the shrunken young man’s face as he saw the mischievous, predatory glint in her eyes as she licked her lips.  “Y-You talked to Futaba?!  W-Wait.  What did you two talk about?”  Receiving only a giggle in response, Mai opened her mouth and slowly began to lower him towards her gaping maw.  “M-Mai-san?  Mai-san!  W-Wai–!!”




After a more eventful evening thanks to the meddlesome ‘advice’ of the closet giantess fetish scientist, Sakuta laid in the makeshift futon Mai prepared for him on her nightstand.  Staring at the ceiling, he was relieved that the ravenette had calmed down and gone to sleep, but he was too riled up to sleep himself.


It’s still too soon for Mai-san to do even half the things Futaba would torture me with.


Thinking back on how his giantess girlfriend was hesitant to even take her socks off and drop him on her foot, it was almost surreal that she was able to trap him in her cleavage for the entire day.  While she stopped herself from dropping him into her mouth, she was too embarrassed to even sit on him, let alone trap him in her clothes anywhere else.  Teasing her for her adorably timid behavior earned him involuntary participation in a game of ‘Don’t Get Stomped’, of which he soundly lost.


But it still feels like I won.  Chuckling to himself, he remembered the sight just before his girlfriend’s foot blocked everything else.  How high above him her body stretched, with half of her smug expression obscured by her breasts.


Rolling over, Sakuta looked at the slumbering giantess.  To him, she was like a living statue, taller than most buildings.  He had stood on her shoulders, been held in her hands, sat on her lap, and trapped in her breasts, but he hadn’t really thought about how small he was compared to her.


How many of my paces would it take to walk the length of her body?  How wide would her stomach look?  Could I even lift her pinky finger at all?  Questions he hadn’t asked himself continued to pop up in his head.  Trying to not think about it, to go to sleep and hopefully return to his normal height soon, his mind kept racing with questions.  If I don’t find out now…  I may never get another chance like this.  If I wake up tomorrow and I’m back to normal, I’ll never know.  Unable to sleep, he sat up and looked at Mai’s body again.  The source of all his questions, and where he could get his answers.  I won’t be able to get to sleep like this… and who knows, maybe this curiosity is also keeping me from returning to normal.


Though he had no reason to believe so, Sakuta knew that his time being 1/100th this size was coming to an end soon.  He had shrunk when they decided to keep their relationship secret, so it made sense that going public about it would solve the problem.  But even if wanting to stay together without the public knowing was the trigger, they both found aspects of his new size to enjoy, so even after making peace with going public, those lingering feelings could keep his condition from ending.


Jumping down to Mai’s bed, the shrunken young man wasn’t sure if he was just making excuses or not, but he couldn’t stop himself as he approached the gigantic, sleeping girl.  Mai-san’s beautiful in her sleep too.  She has perfect sleeping posture and doesn’t snore.  She’s like an angel.  A goddess even!


Climbing the mountainous rise of the sheets, he stood on the crest of her breasts as he admired her sleeping face.  Looking her up and down her bed, the immense size difference was still so staggering.  Her stomach was like a track field and her legs stretched on and on.  But the general silhouette of Mai’s body under her bedding wasn’t enough to satisfy Sakuta’s curiosity, and he quickly made his way under her sheets.


Remaining out of her pajamas, he explored on and around her body without touching anything that would make her hate him.  Jogging down the length of her legs, scaling her soles, crawling onto her palms, and measuring himself beside her fingers, he traveled all over her body, requiring several breaks to catch his breath.  Using her hair to climb up onto her face, he kept a safe distance from her mouth, not only because of the danger of falling in but because she still had yet to bless him with more than a kiss on the cheek.


Well, if I do anything more, I’m sure Mai-san will hate me, so I should get back to bed.  His curiosity sated, while his teenage hormones wanted to explore the parts of his girlfriend’s body that he avoided, Sakuta was still able to control himself.  If she doesn’t become comfortable enough to do stuff like that before I turn back to normal, then so be it.  Walking over to the edge of her bed, Sakuta grinned as he looked back at Mai.  Despite how strong and decisive she is, she is more innocent and maidenly at heart than she’d like most to know.  Ahh…  Maybe I’ll just ask in the morn…ing…  Looking back to the nightstand his bed was on, Sakuta realized a fatal flaw in his spontaneous escapade: the nightstand stood higher than Mai’s mattress.  How did I not think about that?


Looking around, there was no means for him to get back onto Mai’s nightstand, as her alarm was her phone and there wasn’t enough room between the wall and it to climb up the lamp’s power cord.  And with the nights getting colder as winter rapidly approached, laying out exposed wasn’t a viable option for him.


Returning to the warmth of his girlfriend’s sheets, to avoid being unknowingly smothered by her if she rolled over in the night, Sakuta climbed back onto her stomach.  If she did turn over in her sleep, he’d wake up and slide off before getting buried under her, and it was an uncompromised position.  Embracing the flat, soft stomach for the wonderful mattress that it made for, he was lulled to sleep by her gentle breathing, steady heartbeat, and the gurgling of her body processing her meal.




“Sa-Sakuta?  Saku…taaa!  Wake up.”


Hmm?  Mai-san?  Roused from his peaceful sleep, the strain in Mai’s angelic voice dispelled the usual drowsiness that accompanied waking up.  However, when he went to roll over to see what she wanted, he fell off the uneven surface he was lying on and landed on something flat and soft.  Snapping his eyes open from the unexpected fall, he was staring into the ravenette’s entrancing blue eyes as she glared at him.  “Huh?  What!?”  Sitting up quickly, he looked around.


The room that was so huge to him yesterday had become much smaller, almost a hundred times so, or more accurately put, he had gotten a hundred times bigger.  Looking over his body, he fit comfortably within the dimensions of his girlfriend’s bed, like a normal, non-bug-sized person should.  He was back to normal!


“But ho–ouch!”  Before he could come to terms with getting his normal body back, he was swiftly kicked in the back and pushed out of Mai’s bed.  From the floor, he looked up as she sat up and looked down at him with a stern glare.


“So, it’s not a dream?  You’ve returned to normal, Sakuta?”  She asked, swinging her legs over the edge of her bed and crossing her arms.


“W-Wouldn’t you normally pinch yourself to check that sort of thing?”


“Why would I be the one dreaming of you sneaking into my bed when I left you on my nightstand?”


“R-Right…  Uh, I can explain.”  Sitting up with his legs folded under him, the brown-haired youth began sweating bullets under her heavy glare.


“Oh?  And how much more is there to explain other than you crawling into my bed without permission and sleeping with me?”


“Well, I didn’t touch you anywhere wei–hrrgn!!”  As he attempted to explain himself, Mai brought her heel down on his thigh harshly and ground it into him.


Blushing, she looked away from him in a huff.  “If I thought you’d done something like that, I would have cut it off by now.”


‘C-Cut it off’?!  Instinctively, he moved his hands to cover his precious male organ, only to finally realize that the miniature clothes he had been wearing didn’t survive his sudden regrowth.  Not only was he naked, but the natural phenomena that plagues most young men just after waking up was making the situation all the more awkward.  “U-Uh…  W-Would forgive me if I said I was overcome by my love for you and acted on emotion?”


Her eye twitching, Mai got up and grabbed Sakuta by the ear, leading him to her door as she tossed him into the hall and slammed the door behind him.


Not sure if he should enjoy the pain or not, Sakuta turned to knock on her door.  “Mai-san?!  I’m sorry!  I didn’t mean…  Well, I did but, I didn’t want–!”  Before he could finish though, she opened the door abruptly and tossed a bag of clothes in his face before slamming it shut again without a word.  The flushed, angry expression on her face was adorable.  “Mai-san?  Mai-san!”  Appealing to his girlfriend, Sakuta didn’t try to open the door himself.


“Geez!  Would you keep it down?”  Hearing the commotion, Nodoka came out of her room, half-asleep still, to complain.  “What’s going on–!  S-Sakuta?!”


Looking at the blonde, it took Sakuta a moment to register that he was standing fully nude in front of his girlfriend’s door before her younger sister!  Getting dressed as he bolted for the front door, he raced out of the building, taking the stairs instead of the elevator to work off his excess energy.


While not how he planned it going, he was back to normal and needed to go back to his old life.  He missed so much school and he could picture Futaba’s disappointed face already.  But most of all, he hadn’t been able to check up on Kaede himself.  Compared to being tiny and kept by his girlfriend, he had so many responsibilities that he hadn’t been able to fulfill, and just thinking about it made him already nostalgic for his carefree bug-sized life.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282