- Text Size +
Chapter five

 

Brandon tired to figure out where he was. They seemed to be in a desert. Beneath his feet was a road that seemed to lead to a small city.

“Where in the world are we?” He asked.

“About six miles east of Roswell New Mexico. “ Rachael replied.

“The same Roswell of UFO fame?”

“Yes. But were here to tease the norms, not see the UFO crash site.”

“Before we get going, where is Blair? Isn’t he supposed to coming with us?”

“He keeping out of sight for now.”

 

Meanwhile at Giantess control, Harriet was reading a magazine when the phone rang.

“Hello. Giantess control Harriet speaking.”

“This is the source. A mega couple appeared outside Roswell New Mexico. Take appropriate action.”

The caller then hung up. Harriet then phoned Amanda.

“Amanda, your friend along the norms just called.”

“What about?”

“Something about a mega couple out by Roswell New Mexico.”

“Inform the other council members while I head for New Mexico.”

 

A small army was waiting for them in downtown Roswell. Austin and Alex stood in front of the Army. The Smiths had no trouble recognizing Alex. Rachel decided to great him

“Hey Alex. What’s happening?”

“Say it isn’t true.”

Rachel frowned, what was he talking about?

“Is it true you’re a GTS-Goddess?”

Rachel hesitated a few seconds, then said:

“Yes I am.”

Alex heart sank. He had worked with his planet greatest threat the GTS-Goddess race. Their failed invasion two years before prompted the formation of the World Protection Committee. While he hated the committee, he didn’t want the planet falling into GTS-Goddess hands.

“You lied to me. I refuse to help you take over the planet.”

Rachel laughed.

“I don’t want to take over this planet. I’ve heard you are going to destroy yourselves.”

This statement infuriated the norms and Alex and left Brandon confused.

“We norms will triumph in the end. We will defeat the giants and giantess. Now leave our world or be exterminated.”

“Do your worst losers.”

“Honey. I’m a man, not a god.“ Brandon whined.

 

The exterminator didn’t know who to shoot first. The GTS-Goddess or her husband. Since Rachel was closer, she decided to fire on her first. She loaded her liquid nitrogen cannon and fired.

 

Rita and Stephanie were discussing what to do about the Johnsons went they received word of the Smiths.

“I put Amanda in charge of getting rid of Mega giants. I wonder if I made a mistake?”

“Probably but why not send my sister over to Roswell to destroy the couple?”

“That’s a good idea. Are you willing to do it Julia?”

Julia looked down at the committee members.

“Can I use my servants and glove of death?”

“Of course.”

“Then let me at them.”

Tons of liquid nitrogen hit Rachel. For most beings it would have been game over. But Rachael being a GTS-Goddess could withstand the extreme cold. Although she began to shiver like crazy. The exterminator Then fired her missiles at Rachel expecting her to shatter. Other than punching a few holes in her there was no effect. The exterminator was shocked. Every other giantess she had encountered, shattered after being frozen.

 

Then she realized something else, she was shrinking. She noticed a strange man staring at her. Could he be shrinking her?

Blair Steveson arrival on the scene was noticed by Rachel.

“Way to go Blair. Show them who the boss.”

Austin and the other norms aimed their guns at Blair and opened fired. He turned his attention from the exterminator (who was now doll size) To the other norms, but it was too late, several bullets penetrated his head. Purple coloured blood gushed out. Seeing that Blair was not Human they shot him over and over again until he was dead.

 

Rachel was Horrified. She didn’t expect any of her allies to die. She directed her rage at the Norms.

“You’re going to pay for that.”

“Rachel, cant you wait until I get out of the way first?” Alex pleaded. His pleas were ignored, she went on a stomping spree. Killing on the norms, she could find

 

A few miles away Brandon watched her go on a rampage. He had seen Rachel lose her cool before but never this badly. He wondered if his wife was drifting toward being an evil goddess.

 

Alexandria Stone had seen many things as a television reporter. Everything from GTS-Goddesses to killer storms. But she never saw anything like this. There were six demonstrators carrying signs saying

Down with the World Protection Committee and we were better off with the GTS-Goddesses.

Alexandria decided to interview the protestors with the GTS-Goddess sign.

I can’t help noticing your sign. Are you nuts?

The blond woman holding the sign looked up at Alexandria and said:

“We made this extreme statement, to get people attention. The World Protection Committee, has become the terror committee. If Jill Gilbert and her fellow GTS-Goddess were to return, I would let them take over. Their rule can’t be any worst than Rita’s.

Alexandria was shocked.

“Do you realize your signing your own death warrants, by displaying those signs?”

“This is a free country. If they kill us, without trial, they are only proving our point.”

Alexandria began to feel very uncomfortable. The committee would surly send a giantess to wipe out these fools. She didn’t want to be around when that happened. She gathered her gear and ran for cover.

 

Ten minutes later Amanda came across the demonstrators. The signs so shocked her that she decided to deal with them before moving onto New Mexico.

 

Amanda opened up the huge container of FemaleGrow she had brought with her and began to drink. Within seconds she began to grow her body getting taller and stronger. Her clothes kept up with her growth. Although they looked like they were under strain.

 

The demonstrators watched her grow. One of the men took off. But the rest stood there ground.

“If you kill us you prove our point.” They sang.

 

Amanda had trouble believing her ears. Were these people nuts? Higher and higher she grew, until she reached 1600 feet in height. Making Amanda the tallest woman on the planet at that moment.

 

“You have one moment, to drop your protest signs, or be crushed between by toes.”

“This is a free country. We have the right to protest.”

Amanda took off her shoes then her socks. 

“We are martyrs for our cause, martyrs for our cause.” They sang as Amanda crushed them between her monstrous toes. Satisfied the job done she headed for Roswell in all her 1600 foot glory.

 

Meanwhile, not far from Roswell Julia and her servants (who happened to be 400 foot giantesses) were getting ready for their assault.

“Is my glove ready? Julia asked.

“Yes. My lord.” They replied.

“Then hand it to me.”

They did as she asked. The glove was made of metal, and fitted over Julia’s right hand, when she was 1000 feet tall. What made her grove so deadly were the iron claws at the finger tips capable of ripping all but the strongest of materials.

 

Now armed Julia then headed for Roswell. Brandon hanging around to the east of the city saw her coming. He ran back to town yelling:

“Honey, There’s trouble coming this way.

 

Rachel looked over the ruins of downtown Roswell. What had come over her? Mass slaughter was not part of her mission. She began to regret her actions. Then she heard her husband cry out.

“What trouble?” She asked.

“That trouble.” Brandon replied. He pointed toward Julia who was coming toward them at a rapid rate.

 

Rachel sized Julia up. While not concerned with her own safety, she was worried about Brandon Julia was taller they were, and probably stronger. Julia looked like she had murder on the brain.

 

Julia sized up her potential targets. Who to kill first? She decided to kill Brandon first. She charged at him. Brandon for his part, decided to run. But Julia was faster. She caught up to him and ripped a huge chuck of flesh off him. Her intention was to rip all his internal organs out. But Rachel jumped on her back and began clawing her.

“Pick on someone your own size. “Rachel cried.

Julia was enraged. Nobody had dared attack her before. She dropped Brandon, who was moaning and slowly bleeding to death. Then she plunged her fist deep into Rachel’s chest.

After ripping out a few organs, Julia withdrew her hand. To her shock, Rachel showed no signs of dying. On the contrary the wound began to heal as soon as her fist was removed. Julia was puzzled nobody had regenerative powers like that. Unless of course.

“You’re a GTS-Goddess?” Julia asked. Rachel nodded.

“IT’S NOT FAIR.”

 Julia cried. Her goal was to kill the mega couple. But she couldn’t kill Rachel no matter how hard she tried. The World Protection Committee did not like failure. Then she remembered the giant. She went over to Brandon.

 

Rachel raced toward her husband. She had to save him. Julia positioned herself over Brandon head. She was about to rip his head off when he suddenly disappeared. Julia was stunned. She looked around, Rachel had also disappeared.

 

She summered her servants to look for the couple. Her servants who were killing off the norm survivors were not pleased to have their fun interrupted. But they dared not disobey their mistress. They searched and searched but other that a few blood stains there were no sign of the Smiths. They were still searching when Amanda arrived on the scene.

 

“WHERE ARE THEY?” Amanda screamed.

Julia and her servants were scared. Amanda looked like she was ready to tear them from limb to limb.

“Looking for me?”

Rachel was standing in front of them.

“Where is the man?” Julia asked.

“Resting in a hospital, no thanks to you.” Rachel replied.

 

Amanda charged Rachel. Just when her fist would have made contact with Rachel’s jaw Rachel disappeared. Stunned, Amanda fell flat on her face. Rachel then appeared behind Amanda.

 

“Over here.” She teased.

 

Amanda and Julia tried their best. But they couldn’t catch Rachel. After an hour Rachel was tried of the game.

“It’s been fun, but I got to move on. So long, you bunch of losers.”

Rachel then disappeared.

“Think we ever see her again?” Julia asked.

“I hope not.” Amanda replied.

 

The end for now