- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: this is a sequel to I want a divorce.  The story takes place in 1999.

Warning: This is a giant couple story.

Gender War: Here come the Smiths

Chapter one  

Brandon Smith was nervous. He was far from his home world. He was standing in a field with a bunch of strange guys.  Of the four men before him two claimed to be MaleGrow sales people. The other two claimed to members of WREC (World Revolutionary Equality Commandos). The WRAC were excited about what was about to take place. A couple of days earlier, He had arrived with his wife Rachel an 800-foot GTS-Goddess. She didn’t tell the people, of this world she was a GTS-goddess. Instead she told them she was an authorized mega giantess. Who wanted her husband enlarged to her size. He hoped they wouldn’t discover the truth until it was too late. One of the WREC people was talking.

 

“The first mega couple on this world. This will really shake up the World Protection Committee.

“The who? Brandon asked.

They gave him a blank look.

“What planet are you from? Next you be telling us, you don’t know who Rita Smith us.

“My home world is elsewhere. As for Rita Smith I never heard of her.

“Maybe we should brief him on the situation. One of the MaleGrow salespeople suggested.

“We don’t have time. Enemy giantesses could be on top of us any minute. Turn him into a giant now.

They then brought a large tub of MaleGrow. Brandon eyed the tub.

“I’m supposed to drink all that?”

“It will get easier as you start to grow.”

With a shrug Brandon began to drink. To his relief MaleGrow didn’t taste that bad. He didn’t notice any changes at first then he felt a rumble in his tummy. Then he felt himself growing. His clothes tired to keep up with his growth, but they got ripped to shreds much to Brandon embarrassment. He was a naked growing giant.

“Now I know how Rachel felt when she grew.” Brandon said as he tried covering up his private parts.

 

When Brandon was passing the 200-foot mark, an eight foot man with dark hair came running on to the scene.

“Stop! This is wrong.” He cried.

“I’ve past the point of no return. Brandon replied.

“What’s wrong Michael? You don’t like mega giants. One of MaleGrow sales people asked.

“People of mega proportions are too big for their own good. Besides I have been doing some checking. Rachel is not an authorized mega giantess. In fact there is no official record of her existence. If as if she is from other world.

Brandon who was passing the 400-foot mark sighed.

“She is from an alternate world, just like I am.”

“An unauthorized mega. This will really drive the committee nuts.

The MaleGrow sales people and the WREC people then got into an argument, abut how the World Protection Committee was going to react to the Smiths. Brandon whose growth was passing the 600-foot mark, turned to Michael and said,

“I appreciate your concerns, but things are going to work out. If you don’t mind me asking, what is your role in all this?

“I am Michael Kopek, creator of MaleGrow. My mission is to restore the balance of power between the sexes.

Brandon who had now stopped growing at 800-feet laughed.

“Good luck buddy. Now if you excuse me. I’m going for a walk.

Brandon then stepped over Michael and headed toward some distant hills. Michael watched him go. Then he turned to his MaleGrow sales people.

“I got a bad feeling about this. He told them.

 

He had a hard time getting used to a mega perspective. Everything was so tiny. Well almost everything.  Up over the hill he spotted two giantesses. One was blond with blue eyes, the other was a brunette. They were 200 feet tall, but to Brandon they seemed to be no bigger than a large doll. He decided to move in closer.

 

Molly who was the brunette had her back turned. So she didn’t see Brandon approach but her friend Elizabeth did. Elizabeth started to sputter.

“Be..Be.. Hind.

“Spit it out. Molly demanded

Brandon was puzzled by Elizabeth’s reaction. Was the sight of a mega giant that upsetting to the giantess of this world? He decided to find out.

“Hello giantesses.”

Molly turned around and gasped. She was looking at a man knee. She then brought her graze up to Brandon face. He was handsome with brown hair and eyes. But Molly didn’t care about that.

“Who are you?  Molly asked.

“Brandon Smith. I think your friend is about to faint.

 

Elizabeth was indeed on the verge of fainting. Women of mega proportions made her nervous, a mega giant was just too much for her. Without any further ado Elizabeth fainted.

Molly went to check on her friend. After she made her comfortable as possible she turned to Brandon and said,

“You’re going to pay for that.”

“What did I do?”

“Your mere existence is a crime. There no such thing as a good man.

Brandon was feeling insulted. He considered himself a good man.

“That’s a lie. Brandon replied. He then noticed Molly was just standing there.

Molly for her part was considering her next move. She wanted to kill him, but wasn’t sure how to go about it. Instead she settled on hurting him. She jumped on him then bit him on the leg.

“OW! Brandon cried. Molly then used her long finger nails to starch Brandon.

 

Suddenly there was a flash, Rachel had arrived.

“What’s going on here? Rachel asked  noticing the starch and Bite marks on Brandon.

‘Thank goodness you’re here. Help me kill this giant.”

“She bit me.”

Rachel then turned to Molly.

“Why should I kill your own husband?

Molly could not believe her ears. Was this newcomer nuts?

“There no such thing as a good giant. His mere existence was enough to make my friend faint.

Rachel then turned to Brandon.

“Mind telling me what happened?

“I walked up to them. I said hello. The blond giantess fainted. The brunette got mad at me, then attacked me.

Molly felt like she was going to scream.

“Who side are you on? This man is a menace.

“I’m on my husband side. Sounds like your acting like a little girl.

“I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL. Molly then threw a punch at Rachel.

Rachel was not pleased.

“Do you know what I do to bad little girls? I spank them. She then picked up Molly, uncovered her bum, then proceeded to spank her.

“You wont get away with this.” Molly cried.

While this was going on, Elizabeth was starting to revive. But when she saw her friend being spanked she was afraid.

“Don’t hurt me. She whimpered.

‘Behave and we wont. “ Rachel replied. She decided Molly had enough punishment so she let Molly go.

“My aching bum. The World Protection Committee will destroy you two. Molly cried as she fled the scene. Elizabeth decided to flee as well.

 

The Smiths watched them go.  Brandon then hugged his wife. Something he hadn’t done since Rachel became a GTS-Goddess.

“Glad you here honey.”

“Thanks Brandon. How do you like being a mega giant?”

“It’s different. It hasn’t really sunk in yet.

“You’ll get used to being a giant honey.” She held him by the hand.

“It’s been a long time since I held you by the hand.”

“Yes it has. Remember those walks we used to have? Us walking side by side holding each other arms.”

“I sure do. Hey why not have one of those walks now.”

“All right.”

 

It was quite a sight a mega couple walking through the countryside. They avoided towns, but some property damage was inevitable.

Crunch

“What was that?”

“You stepped on something honey. Probability was a car or even a house.

Horrified Brandon checked the rubble under his feet. Sure enough it was a house.

“I hope I didn’t kill anyone.

“Unless you watch you’re every step, you’re going to cause property damage or even death.”

“How do you stand it?”

“You get used to it.” Rachel replied.

 

Meanwhile hundreds of kilometres away at Giantess Control Harriet was bored. Her job was to take incoming calls about out of control giantesses. Over the past few weeks she even received reports of giants, especially from the Maritimes. But Harriet had a hard believing in giants.

 

The phone rang. Harriet gladly picked it up.

“Hello.”

“You got to help me. A mega giant and mega giantess just went through my farm.”

“Did you say mega giant?”

“I know it hard to believe but it’s true. And he has a girl friend with him.”

“Tell me where you’re calling from. And Ill send a team over to investigate it.”

 

After receiving the location from the caller Harriet contacted the giantess control unit. It was their duty to investigate all reports of unauthorized mega giantesses.  Should the report be confirmed, the World Protection Committee itself would be informed.

 

To be continued