- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Check out my DeviantArt for more stories. Ff15fast

Alex and His Futa Twin Sister

Contains Fmg, Mini-Gts, femdom, humiliation, growing, shrinking, futanari, big cock, foot worship, incest, slave, cumflation and a little bit of violence

• The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

 Alex and Ariel are twins. They have both have the same feminine face features, same light blue eyes, same small nose, same red hair. Well, all of their similarities ended there. Alex was a puny boy, at 13 years old he stood at just 4'8 (142 cm). He was all skin and bones with no muscles or fat on his 88 (40 kg) lbs body. Nobody talked to him because of his puny body, so he became an outcast nerd. On the other hand Ariel was ... Well quite different. Despite being a 13 year old girl she was very tall for her age, standing at 5'11 (180 cm). Puberty did her good, as she had supermodel's long legs and curves that could compete with most of the models. She was athletic and popular at their school. Also, she was the captain of basketball's team while having the top grades at the school. She truly had it all. Nobody could believe the outcast nerd was the sibling of school queen. Normally he would be bullied as the smallest guy in the school if not for her twin sister. She was every boy's crush in school. Hell, it wasn't just the boys but all the girls too. She was 165 lbs (75 kg) with a fair amount of muscles on her body which drooled some girls. But it wasn't her body that made her popular among girls. No, it was the monster between her legs that was just above her female organ. It would put a shame to most adult men in the size department, standing at 9 inches (23 cm). It would look the biggest when she was comparing it with her twin brother's 2 inches (5 cm) stick like cock.

"You amaze me every time little bro. How can you be this small? The answer that doctors came up with was I took nearly all nutrients in our mother's womb. That should be the only logical answer to explain our size difference despite being twins. Just look at us! I'm 15 inches (38 cm) taller than you, 70 lbs (31 kg) heavier than you. Can you understand the difference little bro? I'm nearly twice your weight. If it wasn't for me, you would get picked on by the bigger guys all the time. You need to gain some weight. I can't be there for you all the time. You need to learn to do things on your own." Ariel deeply loved her twin brother and was happy to protect him, but he couldn't just hide behind her while she did the things for him all the time. Alex snorted.

"What can I do? It is because of you that I am this puny. You took all of MY nutrients so I got stuck like this. But wait till I hit my puberty. You hit puberty earlier because of our gender difference. Just because you have a dick doesn't make you male. Just watch me when I hit puberty as the male twin, I will be so tall and strong that I will look down to you while being ten times muscular than you. Even my dick will be bigger than yours. You FREAK DICKGIRL!" Ariel seemed to get angry which scared Alex a little.

 Ariel warned Alex while knotting her eyebrows "Watch your tone! At least mine can penetrate unlike your micro sized one!" Alex teared up a little bit as his 2 inch dick was his most sensitive point.

"FUCK YOU! I hate you." He started to throw punches at her abs. He was hitting with his hardest, so his knuckles started to hurt while punching her hard abs. He was confused after hearing some moans. He felt the huge monster throb a little "Ah, don't stop little one. Your soft little hands feel so good on my hard abs." Alex couldn't hold his tears anymore and started to cry after hearing that. He escaped to his room which gained chuckles from his huge twin sister. After arriving at his room, he quickly locked the door. He wanted nothing more than to erase his existence while he was crying loudly.

 Years passed as they didn't talk much after their little fight. They started to go to high school. It seemed liked everything was the same with middle school. Ariel was crowned with school queen tittle by her peers as soon as she started high school. She was so good at sports that basketball was getting pretty boring because of how dominating she was in the court. Some schools wanted to deny Ariel from tournaments because of her dick, as they thought her extra strength was something others couldn't compete with. In the end it didn't work as she used "trans rights" to defend herself. After that, schools in her state stopped their women's basketball team's functions to not get embarrassed by Ariel in the tournaments. She didn't want to play any sports after winning state championship with her shitty team, as the sports weren't competitive enough for her. She also maintained her top grades in high school just like middle school. She had a perfect 4.0 GPA so she could get into every university she wanted. While for Alex... Thing were not good for him. Despite having zero friends, he was doing fine in the first weeks of school. But after Ariel got more and more popular, people who envied Ariel started to pick on Alex as they couldn't do anything to Ariel. He was the school Queen's puny twin brother. Some people were scared of his big twin sister so they didn't bully him at first, but after seeing Ariel didn't care about Alex getting bullied that changed. Everyone in school seemed to bully Alex whenever they see him. It was hell for puny little Alex, as he also couldn't ask for her twin sister's help because of his fragile ego. He thought Ariel was the cause for all of his problems. He got bullied so hard that he would always have bruises on his body, he also couldn't ever eat any lunch in school cafeteria. They would always drop his soup or something on him if they didn't choose to take away his lunch. He started to prepare his own lunches to eat in some corner at the lunch break. It worked at first, but Ariel saw him prepare a lunch one day and she just took it as she was pretty hungry.

"Hmmm, this is actually pretty good little bro. From now on, I want you to prepare all my lunches and breakfasts. You know I am not asking. Do it or I will make sure what happens to you at school will look like heaven next to what I would do to your puny little body." She started to force her brother to make her meals alongside house chores that she should have been doing. He hated her. But something thathe hated more was his puny body. He hated how all he could do was loudly crying in his room at nights while he heard some weird moans from his door. He would get big once his size changed. He swore he would get revenge on all of his bullies (Ariel included) whenever he got big. He would make sure nobody could look at his way out of fear.

 Their last year in the high school (which was the year they reached 18). At the male student's locker room:

A short 5'3 (1.60 cm) boy was bullying Alex as usual. But it turned far from what Alex thought usual. The bully lowered his pants. "Come here, I am also used to getting bullied. But since I saw you, everything changed for me. You can't understand how happy I was when I saw 4'8 (142 cm) boy. I thought I wouldn't be the primary target for the first in my life. Although learning the school Queen was your sister scared me a little as I thought she would protect you. How silly of me to think that hulking freak would consider you a sibling and protect you." Alex teared up a little while the short bully was grinning "And, do you know what the best part is? The best part is the shortest 4'8 student that got bullied the most, shrank even more and taking even more attention from the bullies! How can you call yourself a human while being that short? What are you 4 feet (1.22) or something dwarf?" The size "change" Alex waited all those years indeed happened. But there was little problem, when he hit puberty he thought he would be growing like everyone else, but instead of it he shrank! He is now 3'11 (1.19 cm) 45 lbs (20 kg). He is literally dwarf now. Doctors said he got a rare bone disease because of lacking essential nutrients. It was Ariel's fault once more! She forced him to make her meals, massage her from time to time and do all the house chores. He didn't have enough time to do something else, as serving her freakishly huge sister cost all of his time because of his puny body. Even though he tried to talk to Ariel, she didn't listen to him and send him daggers every time. Simple stares from Ariel was all it took to shatter his already small confidence. Alex couldn't hold back his tears thinking about all that as the bully lowered his pants while lifting him. He was unable to hold back his tears.

"OH MY GOD! I thought you would be small but this? Does your dick even reach 1 inch (2.5 cm)? Also, you are so fucking light that even I can carry you" he smiled mischievously as he continued "I never had a chance to have a girlfriend because of my height so I remained a virgin nerd for my whole life. I guess it was also the same for you. So I will change that right now. Aren't you happy, tiny bitch?" The short bully dropped Alex, hurting his fragile body as he lowered his own pants revealing his 4 inch (10 cm) cock. "I know this wouldn't be enough to satisfy most of the girls but hey, it will be more than you can handle." The short bully was smiling like a maniac right now.

"PLEASE HELP ME! HELPP!" Alex screamed just before the short bully put a hand on his mouth and kicked him in the guts. He was crying rivers when they both heard the door open with a loud thud. After a few seconds of silence, they heard the door lock. Floors started to shake as both of them shivered. The short bully was shivering because he was caught and Alex was shivering because he knew who was coming. Only one person could make the floors shake this much. "Oh, so it was my little brother who was crying and screaming for help." The hulking 8'1 (2.45 cm) frame of Ariel came to their view. She grew more than 2 feet since starting high school but it wasn't only her height that grew. She was so muscular that anybody who looked at her muscles would feel weak. She was more muscular than the biggest bodybuilders while standing at 8'1 which made her the most imposing person alive. When she flexed her muscles mountains would come out from her biceps, her 8-pack would pop out from her stomach, her thighs would start to fight for area even if she had the longest legs in the world and her calves would take a heart shape that would be bigger than Alex's head. While having absurd amount of muscles, she never seemed to lose her killer curves that would put supermodels to shame. She had M-cup breasts that are impossible to find bras for without ordering them custom so she just didn't wear any, making her nipples poke her tight t-shirt all the time. Her ass was so big that she would need a chair for each one of her ass cheeks. And if somebody could manage to look all the way up from her 550 lbs (250 kg) absurdly muscular yet feminine body, they could see the prettiest face known to mankind. Her ocean blue eyes, her delicate nose, her plump red lips that matcher her long straight shining red hair. The short bully couldn't even speak at the sight of her.

"I-I-I I we-we." Ariel got amused at his tries.

"Don't mind me. Just do what you were about to do." She said while looking at his 4 inch that hang loose.

"N-no I-I woul..."

Ariel raised an eyebrow, "Did I tell you to speak or give me pathetic excuses? JUST DO IT WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO IT." The short bully lost his mind because of Ariel's dominant tone and got ready to rape the Queen's puny twin brother while the Queen was watching.

"Ar-Ariel! You can't just watch your twin brother get raped without doing anything!" Ariel grinned after hearing her brother.

"Oh, why not? Also, did I tell you to stop ant?" The short bully wavered at the giantess stare and turned towards Alex to put his cock in his asshole.

"NO! Ariel help me please!" Alex saw a devious form on Ariel's face as he saw Ariel coming towards them. Alex questioned his words as he saw Ariel's huge bulge. Floors started to shake once more as the short bully turned his head. The last thing he saw was Queen's huge foot coming at his face. Ariel's foot was so huge that short bully's face got lost under her sole as he started to shiver from pain under her foot.

"Beg harder little bro and I may protect you from this bug. I advise you to do that by the way but no pressure." Alex heard her sister's chuckle amidst his bully's cries. Alex looked at the boy that under her sister's foot was about to rape him and he gulped as he started to beg.

"Please big sister I need your help. I don't want to be raped. I will do everything!"

"Everything, huh? Okay then for now start to lick my shoe as a demonstration of your commitment to me." Alex considered his options and possible outcomes afterwards. After a few seconds of thinking process, he started his duty as ordered by his sister and started to lick the shoe that was on his bully. He heard a loud moan after a short time.

"Ohhhh yes! You don't know how much I waited for this." Alex shuddered at that while feeling some sticky liquid leaking on his hair. He looked up to see what it was. His mouth dropped open after seeing the sight above him. Her sister's monster which he didn't see for years was looking back at him. But there was slight difference between the monster in his mind and the monster that is staring back at him. The monster was 25 inches (63 cm) long instead of 9 inches (23 cm)! The monster in his mind was nothing but a toy compared to her sister's current freakishly huge, dripping cock. "Did you enjoy the little surprise I prepared for my little bro? It took years to grow it this big." Her cock throbbed a little in anticipation "It looks like he missed you little bro! Now we don't want our guest to wait, do we? Here is my second command for saving you: Put your mouth around my cock's tip."

Alex protested in response, "I can't. How do you expect me to fit it in my mouth? It is as long as my leg while being thicker than both of my legs combined!" Ariel knotted her eyebrows and started to raise her pressure to an unbearable level on the bully's head. Alex shivered after hearing the painful screams of a person that was about to die.

"I didn't ask a question, I ORDERED a command!" Alex stopped questioning his sister's command as he started to lick the tip of her twin futa sister's 25 inch cock. "YES, YES,YESSS.YESSSSSS!" Alex never heard such a loud voice in his life. It felt like his eardrums were about to explode as he felt her sister huge hand on the back of his head as she pushed her tip into his mouth. Her hand completely engulfed his head "You don't even know how your life will change from now on my cute little bro. If you thought being my servant was hard, you won't even know what will hit you after getting promoted to being my cock slave. YOU ARE MINE FROM NOW ON, EVERY TINY LITTLE PART OF YOUR TINY LITTLE BODY BELONGS TO ME NOW!" She shivered with pleasure as she erupted in her brother's mouth. She ejaculated gallons after gallons of her potent cum in his brother's mouth while holding his head with her huge, strong hand. Just as his brother's belly was about to explode, her ejaculation ended. Her brother blacked out long before her ejaculation ended. She popped the tip of her monster cock from his brother's mouth as she took off his foot from the little bully's head.

 The bully was shivering in fear while looking at the broken body that was laying next to him, after some time he started to look for the cause of the broken body he saw the 25-inch monster. Ariel gently smiled "Hello there. You were about to rape someone so you don't mind getting raped, do you? Oh, also get ready because I won't be as gentle to you as I was with my brother." She spine-chillingly smiled as she positioned her 25-inch futanari cock to penetrate little bully's tight asshole.