- Text Size +

Ryan sighs in relief as the toddler and his parents get off the bus.  When the little brat had gotten on, it hadn't taken him long to notice the glass-enclosed tiny seating area and its occupant.  For the past half hour, Ryan had been subjected to constant glass tapping, irreverent questions, and the view of a particularly disgusting nose picking.  The worst part was that the parents hadn't seemed to care at all.  If anything, they'd looked glad that there was a tiny available to entertain the little monster.  But now it was finally over, and Ryan could look forward to making the last leg of his trip home in peace.  There was no way anyone else was going to get on the bus at this time of night, which meant he could sit back, relax, and maybe make some progress on his kindle book.  Just when he gets settled in, however, the bus doors open again, and he hears a girl cheerily greeting the driver.  He lets out a sigh.  Well, hopefully she'll be more mature than the toddler, at the very least.

She notices him immediately when she starts walking down the aisle.  She gives him a smile and a wave, which he reluctantly returns, then seats herself in the rear-facing seat right across from him.  The one seat where he can't look away without seeming rude.  Of course.  Mercifully, she takes out her phone and breaks eye contact.  He thanks her inwardly and goes back to the book on his phone.  He manages to stay focused for a few minutes, but he can't help but glance up at her when she moves to brush her hair out of her face.  Her pretty, shoulder length, black hair, being tucked neatly behind her cute, round ear... and her deep, green eyes flicking up and down as she scrolls on her phone... then she winks at him and he realizes he's been staring.  She blows him a kiss, and he blushes and looks down again.  In his peripheral vision, he sees her press her breasts together through her jacket with her arms and bite her lip.  If there had been any doubt before, it was immediately dispelled.  She was flirting with him.  He blushes deeper and shrinks back into his chair.  It's not as though he had no romantic experience, but never with a normie girl, only girls who were tiny like him.  Not to mention that she was clearly out of his league.  It was intimidating, to say the least.  

She notices his discomfort and giggles.  She looks around conspiratorially, puts a finger to her lips in a "shh" gesture, and slowly starts pulling down the zipper on her leather jacket.  Ryan notices for the first time how out of season her clothes are.  Even though it's night, it's still a pleasant summer 70; too warm for outer layers.  The thought doesn't stick around for long though, as the zipper keeps going down, slowly revealing more of her perfect, lightly tanned skin.  He sees a gold chain necklace, spaghetti straps over her smooth shoulders, and finally the first suggestion of her cleavage.  She looks down and gives her necklace a tug.  Did he just see her breasts move in response?  She smiles at him knowingly, then pulls the zipper all the way down in one motion.  Wedged between her breasts, wrists shackled to the chain necklace, is a naked tiny woman.  She looks bruised, pale, and malnourished.  She doesn't bother to open her eyes.  She's gagged.

Ryan's heart leaps into his throat.  What the hell is he looking at?  His phone falls out of his hands onto the floor as his mind races.  This girl is keeping a tiny on her necklace.  Surely this is illegal, right?  Of course, it's a simple case of kidnapping and abuse.  So this beautiful woman is a kidnapper!  But why?  And why reveal this to a stranger on a bus?  Oh God... does she intend to take him next?  His train of thought is interrupted as the girl drops to her knees in front of him with a loud thud.  She's massaging her breasts, alternately squeezing her tiny prisoner and letting her drop deeper into her cleavage.  Her mouth is open in a silent moan.  Ryan's pulse is pounding in his head, his hands shaking.  He has to get away from this psycho!  He frantically pulls the stop request cord, and the girl laughs down at him.  She bends down and puts her face up close to the glass, sticks out her tongue, and begins a long, slow lick up the side, still massaging her breast with one hand, but now playing with her nipple with the other.  The bus slows to a stop, but the doors don't open.  Are they at a stoplight or something?!

In a panic, he pulls the emergency exit window open and jumps out onto the asphalt.  He hits the ground running, protected from harm from the fall by his low mass and high adrenaline.  As he sprints to get out of the road, he hears the bus start to pull away behind him.  He hits the curb and allows himself a few deep breaths.  It's over.  She's gone.

He climbs up onto the curb.  It's very dark.  There's one working streetlight a few yards away illuminating an entrance to the tunnel system tinies use to traverse the city without fear of being stepped on by a normie.  Ryan steels himself and begins trekking towards it.  At the very least, he can sleep there until the bus schedule starts back up in the morning.  He should probably call the police about that girl though... oh shoot.  His phone is still on the bus.  Well, he'll worry about that later.  He's making good progress to the tunnel entrance.  He's almost entered the glow of the streetlight when suddenly another light comes on behind him.  "There's my little buggy!"

He freezes and turns to look.  He can't see anything but a phone flashlight shining directly at him, but he's certain that this is the girl from the bus.  The light starts to bob up and down and come closer.  "You sure are a stupid little buggy!" she giggles.  "If you had just stayed on the bus 'til it got to a stop, you could've gone straight into the tunnel system and I never would have been able to touch you.  Or... maybe you want to be mine?  After all, you're not even running away from me..."  Ryan realizes that she's right: he needs to start running in order to get away from her!  He shakes his head to clear his mind and starts sprinting for the tunnel.  She clicks her tongue at him.  "No, I guess you're just really stupid."

He's almost there, but he can hear her footsteps growing louder behind him.  His heart is pounding, his lungs are burning, and he feels like throwing up, but he manages to push himself even harder.  He's five feet away... three feet... two... and then something slams into his back and he goes hurtling past the entrance, tumbling a bit before eventually landing on his back.  The wind is knocked out of him, and it's all he can do just to keep his mind from going blank as he sees a massive sneaker looming over him.  It gently settles itself onto his body, leaving only his head exposed.  He can see the jean clad leg rising up into the night above him, but the rest of her is still obscured by the blinding flashlight.  "That's okay though.  I don't mind if my buggies are stupid.  As long as you're smart enough to obey, we'll get along just fine."

He feels the pressure from her shoe start to increase just as he manages to get his breath back.  He notices that there are tears streaming down his face.  He notices that he's screaming.  And he notices a wet spot in between the girl's legs.  "Shh, you don't have to worry that much.  Just worship my shoe a little to show you can behave."  He struggles to comprehend what she's saying.  She wants him to... obey, that makes sense.  Don't worry, so, stop freaking out?  He can try, but at the moment that seems a little out of his control.  The pressure becomes painful, stressing his bones and squeezing his lungs.  "Or I suppose I could just smash you... would you like that, cutie?"  He shakes his head vigorously, still unable to find his voice.  All he needs to do to make this stop is worship?  But what does that mean?  How can he do anything with his body pinned like this?  His breaths are so shallow and laborious, he feels his vision starting to go dark.  "Then give me a few kisses, you stupid thing!" she says teasingly.  Kisses!  He can do that!  He leans his head forward until his lips press against something and starts kissing it frantically.  The pressure stops increasing, but it doesn't let up, either.

He looks up to see her hand in her pants.  At some point during all this she started pleasuring herself.  He feels bile rise in his throat, both at the terror and pain of the situation, and revulsion that she's getting off to this.  "Don't stop, buggy!  I'm almost there!" she says breathily, working her fingers at a frantic speed.  He's desperate to breathe normally again, so he complies, despite the awful churning in his stomach.  After a few more seconds, her shoe finally moves off of him and she collapses against the wall, moaning loudly.  It's impossible for Ryan to think about using this tiny window to escape; his body hurts too badly, his lungs are working overtime, and his mind is still trying to process what exactly is going on.

When she recovers, the girl puts her phone down.  "That wasn't so hard, was it, buggy?"  She grabs Ryan by the arm and brings him up to her face.  The sudden acceleration finally causes him to throw up all over the sidewalk between her legs.  "Eww, I'm glad you did that now and not on the way home.  You're going to have to get used to being moved like that."  Her breath wafts over him like hot air from an oven.  It smells like cinnamon.  This is the first time he's seen a normie's face so close up.  Given his current state of mind and the way she just dominated him so effortlessly, it's hard for him not to feel awed by her.  "She deserves it" says a small voice in his head.  "She deserves worship."  He seizes his thoughts and shakes his head violently.  "No, I..."  "You don't have much of a choice, do you, little one?" she cuts him off.  "If I can't do whatever I want to you, then there's not much point in me keeping you around, is there?"  She brings him in closer and plants a light kiss on his body.  "Now, I suggest you get settled in.  It's a long walk home."

Suddenly, he's falling.  He catches a brief glimpse of the tiny woman still stuck in the normie's cleavage.  It's hard to tell much from such a short snapshot, but he swears she's looking at him with sympathy.  Then he goes past the normie's leather-clad midriff, and he can see her knees towering above him.  He braces for impact with the cold hard ground, but instead he lands on something hot, wet, and sticky.  He has just enough time to start screaming before she lets her panties snap back into place, sealing her new buggy away.