- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Special thanks to MicroThaumaturge for some much needed guidance on an early draft of this one-shot. His feedback made me realize what I actually wanted out of this story, and the final product is much better as a result.

            “Bad news, Chief. There’s a cyclops blocking the road up ahead.”

            “Son of a bitch! Stop the carts!” The merchant boss stepped out of his carriage and followed his crony on foot further up the cliffside trail. The narrow road the trading caravan travelled on was the only route leading out of the secluded mountain village. The boss pushed past a small crowd of onlooking merchants to see the roadblock for himself. “Well, ain’t this fan-fucking-tastic”

            The cyclops was sprawled out on her back, her wide hips spanning the entire road. The slumbering giant had to be over twenty feet tall and was excessively portly. Her expansive belly rose up like a mound of its own, accompanied by a hefty pair of tits, and her thighs were thick enough to pulverize boulders. A tattered loincloth, no larger than a handkerchief, draped over her crotch, the only shred of clothing covering her ample flesh. The cyclops’ single eye was shut, framed by unkempt brown hair, and her mouth twitched to the rhythm of her boisterous snoring. The boss and the other merchants observed their impediment from a few yards back, well aware of the danger of getting too close.

            “Fuck! Pack it all up, boys. We’ll have to wait ‘til she clears out before we make headway.” The boss turned and made back for the caravan.

            “We’re going back to the village?” one of the merchants asked. “We can’t just wait here until she gets up?”

            “Cyclopes can sleep anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks. And don’t even think about waking her yourself, unless you want to end up as breakfast.” That shut up most of the bickering. The crowd dispersed and followed the boss back to the carriages, save for a few cronies that continued to observe the monster from afar.

            “Hey, Larz,” Lindblum, a burly crony with a severe widow’s peak, nudged the short merchant’s arm, “I heard cyclops hair is extremely valuable. Even a single strand could fetch a horse’s weight in dough. I bet the boss would be ecstatic if you nicked one for him.”

            “Really?” Larz was the newest employee of the caravan, a young twenty-something with dreams of rising the merchant ranks despite lacking the tact to tell a joke apart from genuine advice. The young man, standing no taller than a middle-schooler and about as bright, crept up to the slumbering giant and leaned over her face. Her head was half the height of his whole body, and her mouth ran deep enough to swallow him whole. Warm puffs of her breath hit Larz like a geyser as he reached over the massive eye to pluck a hair, each gust of air filling his lungs with the rancid aroma of digested game. With a deftness beyond his years, the boy pinched three strands between his fingers and pulled, plucking them free from the cyclops’ scalp.

            Before Larz could even realize his success, the cyclops shifted her weight towards the young merchant, stretching her arm over to grab him. Her lumbering fingers wrapped around him, engulfing his entire torso, and pulled him into her chest. Returning to her flattened position, the cyclops tightened her arms around Larz, squeezing his upper half between her breasts as if she were snuggling a teddy bear. Larz shouted and hollered, his voice muffled by tit flesh.

            “By the Founder’s balls! The fuck are you doing, boy!?” The boss came running, approaching the crony but not daring to go any further.

            “Shit, I didn’t think he’d actually do it,” Lindblum muttered with a wry smirk. Even with the young man struggling to break free of her iron-clad grip, the cyclops didn’t stir, her snoring drowning out his muffled screams.

            “Did you put him up to this?” the boss demanded.

            “No, sir. I told him it was dangerous, but he wanted to get a closer look at the thing.” With Larz unable to voice his side of the story, the boss had no choice but to take the crony’s word.

            “Aw fuck, there’s nothing we can do for him now. He’ll just have to pray she wakes up soon and doesn’t take him for a morning snack.” The boss swore under his breath and stomped at the dirt. “Amara ain’t going to be happy about this, I hope you realize that.” Lindblum shrugged and joined his boss in retreating to the caravan. Once they were all set, the caravan rode back to town, abandoning the foolish boy to his fate.

            Larz struggled between the cyclops’ breasts. His waist was pinned down by the monster’s forearms and his legs kicked helplessly against her bulging belly. He wiggled in her cleavage until he found a fold in her fat open enough to let him breathe. What little air he was afforded was tainted by her body odor. Cyclopes seldom bathed, but he’d have to make do with it. When it was clear his employers had abandoned him, Larz gave up calling for help. The monster’s snoring rang in one ear, and her pounding heart bludgeoned the other. A sweltering wave of body heat washed over his body, forcing more sweat out of him than a hot spring could. In spite of all this, Larz found himself oddly relaxed. The cyclops’ fat made for a softer bed than anything he had the displeasure of sleeping on before. Enveloped in the giant’s embrace and hypnotized by her rhythmic pulse, Larz drifted off, joining the cyclops in her sleep.

            Hours passed and the morning transitioned to afternoon. Chios erupted in a mighty yawn, rubbing her single, crusty eye as she awoke from her nap. Damn, I haven’t slept that good in ages, she thought as she stretched her arms and legs out. The cyclops scratched her tummy and thought about what she’d like to eat when a strange scent passed her nose. Chios peered down at the man nestled peacefully in her chest, drooling on her in his blissful rest.

            A human!? Chios raised her head and leaned up on her forearms, examining the little guy laying on top of her. Why is he sleeping on me? Wait, I remember learning this in school. When a human sleeps with someone else… Chios’ cheeks burned a blazing red. …it’s because they’re married! She sat up, sending Larz tumbling into her wide lap. Looking him over, he was quite handsome. His feathered black hair caressed his angelic cheeks, and though he was a tad scrawny, his tight bod shone through his simple clothing. Is he trying to propose to me? He’s very forward about it, but that confidence is kinda hot.

            Chios wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do. She’d never been proposed to before; most humans fled at the sight of her and male cyclopes tended to be too boorish for her refined tastes. Normally, I’d say yes, and then we’d hug it out, and then kiss, and then something else happens and we get married, but he’s not even awake yet. The cyclops wracked her brain, desperate to find a solution before he regained consciousness. She couldn’t bare the thought of doing something wrong and disappointing him. How’d that fairy tale go? The princess kisses the sleeping charmer, and they live happily ever after? I’m not royalty but I am prettier than any princess I’ve ever seen.

            Larz stirred in her arms. His eyes peeled open as he felt himself rise. Directly above, a gigantic pair of puckered lips descended upon him. “Ah! No! Please don’t eat-” It was too late. The cyclops’ lips enveloped his entire face. Drool poured from her mouth into his, muting the man as she kissed him. After a few seconds of intimacy, she pulled back, gazing at her betrothed with her bulbous, yellow pupil. Larz swallowed the cyclops’ spit and fell into a coughing fit.

            “Rise and shine, sweetie-pie.” Chios cradled the miniature man in her arm, holding him close to her chest. Larz’s eyes darted around as he absorbed his surroundings. He was a few yards off the ground, and the cyclops wasn’t restraining him anymore. It’d be simple enough to jump off and flee, but he doubted his ability to outrun a twenty-foot-tall woman. Besides, she wasn’t acting hostile, and the toothy grin stretched across her cheeks seemed genuine enough.

            “Are you not going to eat me?”

            “Huh? I’d never!” Chios recoiled and gritted her teeth. Shit, was the kiss too sudden? It must have given him the wrong impression.  “We couldn’t get married with you in my stomach.” Larz’s eyes nearly flew out of their sockets.

            “Married!?” Since when am I getting married to a cyclops!? I don’t even know her name! The last thing I remember is falling asleep on top of… The gears in Larz’s mind whirred to life, tearing through the cobwebs that had developed around them. I was sleeping with her! Of course! A man and woman sleeping together means they’re married. She must think I proposed to her.

            “What’s wrong, my little bug-a-bear?” Chios rocked her man in her arm, swaying her gargantuan tit into him. In a flash, her doting expression morphed into something much sterner, and bloodlust oozed from her eye. “You’re not having second thoughts, are you?”

            “No. I want to marry you more than anything in the world.”

            “Yay!” Her toothy smile returned in full force. “I’m sorry I doubted you. I’ve never been in love before and couldn’t stand the thought of you breaking my heart.”

            If I reject her, she’s going to kill me. Larz sighed and leaned against her areola. I suppose it is my fault for getting her involved with me. It’d be a real jerk move to break up with her just after proposing. I’ll have to be responsible and see this through. Feeling her breast ebb and flow to her breathing reminded him how soft her body was. His mind wandered aimlessly for a while, echoing the reminder that marrying her was the right thing to do.

            “So, what do we do now?” Chios asked. “I’m not too familiar with human customs.”

            “Let me think…” The introspective fool searched his memories for answers. “When someone’s getting married back home, they usually announce it to the village, and we all have a big celebration.”

            “That sounds wonderful! Do you live in that town down the road?”

            “Yep, yep.” Chios lifted Larz to her shoulder and perched him on it, the tiny man hanging onto her ear for support. The cyclops stood up, putting a lofty distance between Larz and the ground, and started walking down the mountain trail, shaking the earth with every footstep. “The party should be extra festive since you’re so big.”

            “I hope so. I’m starving.” As if on cue, Chios’ stomach rumbled with deific fury. Larz breathed a sigh of relief, elated he wasn’t going to be satiating her hunger, but as he breathed in, he was reminded of how pungent his bride-to-be was.

            “After we tell everyone the good news, we should get you washed up so you’re all clean for the ceremony.”

            “Really?” Chois sniffed her opposing pit. “I just bathed six months ago. That should still last me another year.”

            “That long?” Larz wasn’t too surprised, given the strength of the fumes clogging his nose. “If we’re going to live together, then you should bathe at least once a week.” Chios’ eye bulged, and she stopped in her tracks, the inertia almost knocking Larz to the ground.

            “No way! You can’t expect me to wash up that often!” She was more distraught than upset, but Larz still cowered with his arms held out in a defensive stance. Chios saw the fear in his eyes and panicked. Shit! Did I do something wrong again? Maybe human wives are expected to be super clean? Oh! Maybe bathing is a kink of his. That must be it. The cyclops reached over and rubbed Larz’s cheek with her finger, trying to calm him down. He lowered his arms and relaxed his body, confused but aware he wasn’t in immediate danger. He had the guts to be open about himself with me, and all I did was shame him. I have to be more careful with my words.

            “Ok,” she decided. “I’ll bathe more regularly, but on one condition.” Larz leaned forward with a brow raised. “You have to wash my whole body. Pamper me like a good husband should. That means foot rubs, shoulder rubs, back massages, the whole nine yards.”

            “That’s a lot more than one condition,” Larz grumbled. I suppose she has a point. A good husband should be doting. “Fine, I’ll treat you like a princess-”

            “Goddess.”

            “I’ll treat you like a goddess if you promise to bathe regularly. And maybe give me some massages now and then.” Chios leaned in and kissed her man which he tried his best to reciprocate. “But you’ll have to brush your teeth yourself,” he said, wincing.

            “Brush… teeth…? Is that a human custom?”

            “Aaaahhhh!” A woman screamed and fainted at the sight of the one-eyed giantess walking into the small village. It was a rustic town, lived in by a traditional folk who relied on hunting and gathering to survive. Traders would come and go to trade pelts and game, but the people here lived simple lives in simple wood cabins. Upon seeing a cyclops enter their home, men and women alike grabbed their spears and bows and took aim at the monster.

            “Wait! She’s with me!” Larz slid down her chest, grabbed her nipple to ease his fall, and dropped to the ground. The sudden tug elicited a yelp from Chios, who reacted otherwise indifferently to the weapons pointed her way. “She’s my fiancé.”

            The hunters all lowered their weapons. If anyone else had made such an outlandish claim, they’d have been killed on the spot, but this was simply another antic in the town fool’s tiresome tapestry.

            “Larz! You’re alright!” A halfling man in dandy attire ran through the crowd of hunters. He only stood to Larz’s waist, but the rugged townsfolk all made way for him to scurry past. “We heard you were in terrible danger. Your mother just returned from her hunt and is furious.”

            “Ah, no worries there, Pa,” Larz assured him. “I’m just getting married’s all.” The halfling craned his neck so far he almost fell onto his back trying to lock eyes with the massive woman. Chios was distracted, observing the village and the people in it. The townsfolk were still on edge, but they understood they weren’t in immediate danger, for now. “This my betrothed…” He looked to the cyclops and back to his dad and then back to the cyclops. In a quick jaunt, he ran over and slapped her shin. “Hey, darling, what’s your name?”

            “Chios,” she answered, crouching down to pick her fiancé back up. “What’s yours, sweetie-pie?”

            “Larz.” He held out his arms as Chios’ fingers wrapped around him, lifting him up as if he were a doll in her hand. “That’s my Pa. Most folks call him Olo.” Chios smiled and waved at the miniscule man. Olo returned the gesture with a warm grin, oddly nonchalant towards his future daughter-in-law’s appearance. The cyclops pulled her fiancé closer in, her humongous eye still scanning the villagers.

            “Hey, Larz,” Chios held Larz right up to her lips and whispered as quietly as she could, “I need your help pointing out who here I’m allowed to eat.”

            “Um, you can’t eat anybody in the village.”

            “What?” The cyclops’ stomach rumbled again, its bellow even more intense than before. “But I’m hungry.” The townsfolk tightened their grip on their weapons, not feeling so safe anymore.

            “We have plenty of food, like goat meat and bear steak. Oh, and Auntie Agatha boils the best batch of rabbit stew this side of the border.” It was obvious that didn’t appease her gluttony. Chios trained her eye on a stout fellow smoking a pipe on his front porch. She fantasized stuffing him down her throat, choking him through, feeling him writhe inside her tight esophagus as he lowered into her cavernous stomach and banged helplessly against the sinewy walls as her gastric acid melted him into fat. The cyclops licked her lips and started to edge forward, but she stopped upon seeing the concern drawn across Larz’s face.

            Crap, I gotta stay strong. He’ll get upset if I eat one of his friends. She clutched her rumbling belly, trying to quell the ravenous beast. Stay strong!

            “You can have this bloke if you like,” a gruff woman shouted approaching the couple, tossing a bruised and bloodied Lindblum towards the cyclops’ feet. She towered over the rest of the townsfolk, standing as tall as Chios’ waist. A thick mane of black and grey hair cascaded past her shoulders to the small of her back. Her skin, taught against her musculature, was tanned and thoroughly scarred. The amazon’s visage made the rest of the outdoorsmen look like cub scouts, and the mustachioed dandy look like a toddler. She held her hand out, ready to greet her town’s newest guest. “Name’s Amara. I’m mayor of this town.” Chios set Larz on the ground and engulfed the amazon’s hand in her own. “That’s a firm handshake you got there. I can almost feel it.”

            “Hi, Ma,” Larz greeted. “This is Chios. We’re getting married.”

            “Is that so? I guess I beat the shit out of this lout for nothing then.” Chios bent down and yanked Lindblum off the ground. As the bruised man got his bearings, he found himself staring down the gaping maw of the giant woman. A tongue the size of a table dragged along his face and body, dumping a gallon of putrid saliva all over his torso.

            “Can I really eat him?” Chios asked, mouth watering.

            “Sure,” Amara insisted. Lindblum screamed and writhed, but no one seemed to pay him any mind.

            “Please don’t. He’s a coworker,” Larz insisted. Chios glanced between mother and son, wanting so bad to indulge her appetite, but she decided it best to adhere to her soon-to-be-husband’s wishes. She set the man on the ground where he stood still, frozen in fear.

            “Sorry I didn’t come rescue you, kiddo. I only just got back, and it took me a minute getting the truth outta this lousy fuck.” Amara noticed the cyclops clutching her grumbling belly. “Why don't you two get yourselves cleaned up while we set up for the ceremony. Larz, show your lady to the hot springs; I'll have some hors d'oeuvres sent your way in the meantime.” The amazon said, pronouncing every letter in “hors d'oeuvres.” “We'll cook up the biggest feast this town has ever seen.”

            “Wait, the ceremony's tonight?” Chios’ eye widened. “That's too soon! There's so much prep that needs done. I need a dress, and I've gotta invite my family, and my dress has to look fabulous, and my mom and sister have to be here, and…”

            “Leave the dress to me,” Olo spoke up. The halfling held his fingers up, framing every curve of the heavy-set cyclops as he formulated her measurements by eye.  “I'll make sure you're the prettiest bride this town has ever seen.”

            “In such short notice? It's my wedding day; I have to look perfect!”

            “Trust me,” Amara interjected. “My husband is as good at hemming pelts as I am at skinning them. He'll make you a wedding dress to rival nobility.” Chios squinted at the older couple, but she decided to trust her in-laws. “As for your folks…” Amara looked to the crony slowly creeping away from the scene. “Lindblum! Go invite the cyclopes to our village.”

            “Me!? Why do I gotta do that?”

            “Think of it as atonement for almost getting my son killed,” Amara said glaring him down. Lindblum couldn’t tell if he was more terrified of the man-eating monster before him or of the cyclopes. The crony slumped and meandered towards the giant woman.

            “Ms. Chios, what's the likelihood your family's gonna eat me on site?” 

            “Oh, not high,” the cyclops lied, trying to save face in front of her fiancé. She pointed Lindblum towards a summit a good ten miles away. “They live in a big cave up on that mountain. When you get there, be sure to open with ‘Chios is getting married in the village to the south,’ y'know, just in case.”

            “In case of what?” Though Lindblum was scared of the answer, Chios ignoring him to fuss over her fiancé offered no reassurance. She picked Larz up and squeezed him between her mammoth breasts, swinging him from side to side in what was presumably the mismatched couple’s version of a hug. What am I atoning for, again?

            “Get going already!” Amara blared, sending Lindblum fleeing out of town. “And if I don't see those cyclopes in my town within an hour, then I'll hunt you down myself!” The amazon then turned to her son and his beloved, the former having climbed up the latter’s shoulder to kiss all over her cheek. “And you two. Get out of here and have some fun by yourselves. Leave all the heavy lifting to us.”

            Chios sat in the open-air hot spring, leaning her back against the rocky cliffside while she soaked in the billowing steam. The springs had been cordoned off for the happy couple to enjoy privately, the massive pool of sweltering water reaching up to Chios’ navel. Larz stood at the poolside ledge, removing his clothes and tossing them beside the cyclops’ discarded loincloth.

            This was the first time Chios saw her lover naked, and her heartbeat hastened as her eye struggled to take in the girth of Larz’s member. “Sorry,” Larz blushed, scratching the back of his head. “Halfling’s have larger… um…  y’know, proportional to the rest of them, but because of my mom’s side, I’m a lot taller and it just sorta, uh, scales with that.”

            “Don’t be sorry.” Chios grabbed her little lover in her hand and fiddled his dick with her thumb. Larz gasped, unable to fight back against her overwhelming influence. The log of a thumb twisted, flipped, grinded, and stroke his cock, making it tense as iron before suddenly pulling away. “Uh-uh, not so fast. We’re not wedded yet, darling.”

            Chios dropped her man into the water steaming between her legs. The spring pooled up to around his neck, Larz wiping his wet hair out of his eyes as he pulled his head out of the water. Two large bushels sat on the poolside ledge filled with apples and pairs provided by the townsfolk. Chios reached into the bushel and grabbed at least a dozen apples, tossing them into her mouth and chewing them up like popcorn, a few rolling out of her grip and down her body into the water. Larz grabbed an apple that rolled down the cyclops’ round belly and took a bite. 

            “Since you're down there, you may as well start with my feet.” Chios grabbed a sponge and bucket of soap off a rack on the ledge beside her and handed them to her fiancé. She lifted her right foot halfway out of the water, allowing Larz to get up close and personal with her filthy sole. Letting the bucket float in the spring, Larz brought his sponge to her skin and scraped away many months’ worth of dirt, grime, and dead skin. Her skin was rough and callus, Chios having walked barefoot all her life. Fortunately, the open-air bathhouse was fully stocked with sponges and soap, meaning Larz didn’t have to worry that his current sponge was hastily degrading against the cyclops’ foot.

            Larz pivoted in the water and clambered onto Chios’ ankle, straddling her shin to better reach her toes. Sitting there, the tip of her big toe was at Larz’s eye level, giving him easy access as he scrubbed the grime out from between them. The digits’ wiggling didn’t help much, but that and her soft humming put a smile on Larz’s face. The cyclops had never been doted on before, but now she was pondering if one bath a week was truly enough. If a good wife bathed that frequently, then surely a great wife would receive a bath every day!

            Upon finishing the first foot, Larz crawled up her leg and scrubbed away. He handled the top of her calf first, moving up to the knee and eventually the thigh. Her leg was too thick to fully sweep from the top, especially the further up he got, so Larz slid off the thigh to get the sides and underneath the immense limb. While he scrubbed the underside of her knee and thigh, submersing himself entirely in the drink, the thought that Chios could flatten him by simply lowering her leg briefly crossed his mind, but he had faith that she would never hurt him without good reason. A similar thought occurred to Chios, but she decided a prank like that wasn’t worth the chance of drowning him. Her foot and calf buoyed in the water as she hummed along.

            Larz swam to the other foot and repeated the process, going through four sponges and three buckets worth of soap by the time he was finished with his lover’s lower half. Squatting on her monolithic thigh, Larz noted Chios biting her lower lip. The next logical spot to clean was obscured beneath the cyclops’ FUPA. “Sorry, dear,” he shrugged, “but we ain’t married yet, remember?” Chios pouted and rolled her eye, but scooted her waist forward to make her stomach more accessible.

            Larz clambered onto the pudgy hill, his hands and knees sinking into her supple fat. He could feel her guts gurgling beneath her flesh as she continued to wolf down apples and pears. Larz crawled along her belly, scrubbing all over her midriff. Though filthy, her exposed skin wasn't as tarnished as her soles, laid bare to sunlight and rainstorms. Her belly button was another matter. Larz spent ten minutes digging all manner of grime out of her navel. He burned through an entire sponge scraping smudge out every nook. As he bored into her belly button, balmy gusts of breath washed over him. The sensations Chios felt writhing in her nerves were equal parts soothing and irritating. Her skin crawled and her pulse hastened as Larz dug deep into a sensitive nook. Feeling his lover’s response to his cleaning, Larz stopped himself. Her belly button required a lot more attention, but Larz was afraid of the discomfort it caused his fiancé, so he tossed the disintegrating sponge aside and walked up her sternum.

            Between her stout breasts, Larz grabbed another sponge and more soap from his partner, ready to lather her chest. He stretched himself over her left tit, her velvety fat molding around his torso as he massaged the dirt out of her skin. Larz noticed her heartbeat hadn’t slowed, nor had her breathing steadied, but glancing at the ends of her lips curling up her cheeks motivated him to keep at it, her reaction only intensifying as he worked her nipple.

            With the outer dome spotless, Larz tumbled back into the cleavage and wedged his arms beneath her tit. He lifted with all his might, his bent knees pushing against the cyclops’ sternum while his scrawny biceps flexed as hard as they could, appearing as if they’d snap in two. The half-halfling didn’t have enough strength to even budge the immovable blob, eliciting a chuckle from his behemothic lover.

            “Need help?” Chios wrapped her hand over her boob and lifted it with ease, folds eking between her huge fingers. The underside, nearly untouched by the sun, was coated in grime and built-up, sweaty residue. The dauntless fiancé crawled in and got to washing, his partner’s breast hanging over him like an awning. Though, he wouldn’t get very far.

            Chios couldn’t resist the urge to smother her beloved, dropping her mammary onto the unsuspecting cleaner. Larz’s body collapsed beneath the two hundred fifty pounds of tissue, knocking out all the air in his lungs and consuming much of his self. He couldn’t move his arms, neck or anything else above the waist; only his feet and lower legs were still exposed, the rest buried in tit. The weight was immense, but it wasn’t enough to break him, though getting air back into his lungs was another hurdle entirely. Eventually, Chios let up, lifting Larz’s comely burden and giving him the chance to breathe. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”

            “Don’t worry about it,” he said, not that there was any need to. His erection spoke volumes for him. Larz proceeded onto the other tit and repeated much the same procedure. With a steady hand, Chios decided to spare her lover from another sandwiching, instead savoring his dutiful massages.

            Moving up her body, the next spot in desperate need of attention were her armpits. Larz used Chios’ boob as a step while the cyclops wrapped her left arm over the back of her head. A fetid stench erupted from her pits like a geyser, nearly throwing Larz back into the bath below, but the small man held his ground and plugged his nose. The skin under her arm was much softer and more sensitive than the rest of her torso, giving Chios even more tantalizing stimulus as her lover got to scrubbing. The hairs growing from her pit matted from Larz’s sponge, making washing the skin more troublesome. Wet hairs entangled his hand like vines, forcing him to unknot the strands as tenderly as possible.

            Once he was finished, the pit’s stank was gone, replaced with the soap’s pleasant, floral aroma. Larz hopped onto the other boob and got to work on the other side, her matted hair causing more frustration. Afterwards, and after receiving another sponge, Larz straddled her shoulder, sliding up her right arm like he did her leg. This time, the cyclops could slowly twist her limb, allowing Larz to clean both sides without getting off the arm. Upon her man reaching her wrist, Chios stretched out her fingers, splaying them so Larz could scrub between each one. When Larz finished the digits themselves, Chios revolved her wrist so that her palm faced upwards, curling her fingers toward her lover so he could manicure her nails. The little man gave up on his tattered sponge and resorted to scooping the gunk beneath her nails by hand.

            With one hand clean, Larz trapezed to her shoulder, hopped over her boobs like stepping stones, and straddled her other arm, cleaning it just as thoroughly as the rest of her. However, he noticed Chios’ left hand was much cleaner than the right, especially the tips of her first few fingers. It didn’t make much sense to him why one hand would be cleaner than the other, but he didn’t care enough to question it, happy that at least one part of the cyclops wasn’t in dire need of a wash.

            All that was left from the neck down was her backside. Chios waited for Larz to clamber over to her shoulder and leaned forward, collapsing onto her belly and resting on her forearms. She enjoyed the pitter patter of him running back and forth along her. After the initial soaking, Larz got in deep on her folds, kneading them to the best of his ability and to the delight of his partner. His strength was no cyclops’, but Chios adored the attention all the same. The back was the easiest part to clean, mostly flat aside from the occasional fold. It only took as long as it did because of its expanse, but after enough scrubbing, it was clean, and all that remained was the rear.

            Larz approached the twin mounds rising menacingly out of the water. He had saved his lover’s rump for last, dreading it. Given how disgusting her belly button was, Larz held no hope for the condition of the cyclops’ ass. With trepidation, he climbed onto the rolling hills and froze at the sight of them.

            It was clean. The valley, as well as the pit at the bottom, was clean. There was still some dirt baked into her cheeks, but the crack was spotless as if it had very recently been washed. Larz turned towards Chios’ grinning face.

            “I thought you could use the break,” she said. “You’ve been working so hard and have done such a tremendous job, I figured you deserved some help.” Larz thought back to her left hand and realized she had been sitting on it this whole time, cleaning herself with it while using her right hand to grab fruits and sponges.

            “Thanks.” Larz hopped into her crack, lounging between her bulbous cheeks. “That was sweet of you.”

            “Hey, Larz,” Chios scratched her temple aimlessly, staring at her reflection in the water. “Why did you propose to me?” The boy in her butt grew silent, deep in thought.

            I can’t tell her it was an accident. That’d break her heart. Larz closed his eyes and soaked in his lover’s warmth. But I don’t want to lie to her.

            “When we first met, I don’t know, I felt I could rest easy around you.” he decided. “I think we complement each other, y’know? You’re a lot that I’m not: big, and strong, and cool, and smart. You’re like the other half I never knew I was missing.” Chios lifted her legs and gently kicked the air. “What about you? What made you say yes?”

            “Oh,” I can’t tell him it’s because he’s hot. He’ll think I’m shallow. “I loved how forward you were. It made me feel special, and I can rely on you to make big decisions. And you’re very sweet.” The two took it easy, soaking in the spring, and each other’s, warmth. They were to be wed in short notice, but neither had butterflies in their stomachs.

            Freshened up, Larz walked by himself to the village square, an open space now filled with tables, drink kegs, and a bevy of homestyle foods, including a commendable cauldron filled to the brim with rabbit stew. When the couple exited the bathhouse, Olo offered his son a black suitcoat and guided the bride to his home to put on her dress. For the first time since early that morning, Larz was without Chios. Serenity overtook his heart, a hollow calm before what ought to be a beautiful storm.

            At the edge of the square, leaning against the storefronts as they sat and waited, were two giant women, each with one, bulging eye. The older of the pair was a venerable mountain, towering over the houses behind her as well as her daughters by a whole head. The cyclops beside her appeared a couple years younger than Chios and was the thinnest of the family, having a frame resembling an hourglass figure.

            “Hello,” Larz bowed before his new in-laws, “I’m Chios’ fiancé, Larz. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.”

            “Ionia,” the mother grunted, her eye panning up and down the miniscule man. “This is my youngest, Mykonos.” Mykonos held a half-naked Lindblum tight in her hand, licking his head like a lollipop. Amara, who had been chatting idly with her sister-in-law, didn’t seem perturbed by his predicament. “You’re pretty cute. I see why my daughter favors you. I’m just glad you ain’t one of us.”

            “I was wondering if she had a father,” Amara posited, “or did you raise both girls by yourself?”

            “It was all me,” Ionia huffed, “which was for the best. My ex was a born loser, always drunk and complaining I wasn’t ‘womanly’ enough for him. He abandoned us when the girls were still young. Decided he'd rather herd sheep on some island than raise a real family. Last I heard, the bastard got his eye poked out by some nobody.” Larz’s concern shifted to the man whose head had more slobber than hair.

            “Hey, Lindblum, you doing alright?”

            “What’s it look like, asshole?”

            “Quiet!” Mykonos shouted, tightening her grip and causing Lindblum to gag. “I told you to only speak when I give the command.” The young cyclops’ eye shot to Larz with a more cheerful mien. “Mom said I can keep this human as a pet, so I named him Plumbum.” She gave him another lick, sending shivers rushing down his spine alongside a sopping stream of saliva.

            “It’s not fair,” Plumbum mumbled. “Guy gets a loving wife, and I get put on a leash.”

            “Plumbum! Bad!” Plumbum felt his heart crawl up his throat as the cyclops squeezed harder. “Geez, why does my human have to be so disobedient?”

            “He’ll wizen up sonner or later,” Amara snickered. “If there’s one thing he’s good for, it’s boot licking.”

            “Everyone! To your places!” Olo ran down the street into the square, waving his stocky arms. Behind him, the bride processioned in a resplendent dress fashioned from several snow leopard pelts. Chios held a bouquet of untrimmed sunflowers; the skin of an albino anaconda had been tied around her thigh. “We can begin the wedding!”

            The whole village gathered and sat at the various tables, food assorted all over the venue. A couple hunters hauled a table over to the cyclopes for them, Amara, Olo, and Plumbum to sit at. Larz joined his betrothed at the center of the square.

            “You look beautiful,” Larz professed, reaching up to grasp the tips of her fingers. Chios had to bend down to hold her fiancé’s hands, locking eye to eyes with him.

            “You clean up nicely, yourself,” she winked, blinking back a single tear. While they delighted in the moment, Amara dragged a whining priest by the collar towards the center.

            “You do understand that the Church will not recognize the union between a human and-”

            “Oh, can it, your holiness.” Amara tossed him towards the bride and groom, throwing a beat-up bible his way. “Just go through the motions and say they’re married. That’s all anyone cares about.” The priest skimmed through the worn-down tome, unperturbed to find it was actually an old copy of There and Back Again: A Guide to Attracting Halflings. He sighed and got into position behind the couple.

            “We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Larz and Chios.” The priest flipped through the book as if its pages had anything of value, only to blush upon reaching the section on mounting techniques. “You two, say your vows.”

            “Chios,” Larz began, “From that first embrace, you stole my heart and refused to give it back. I could never tell you ‘no’ even if I wanted to.”

            “Larz,” Chios waxed, “I’ve never met a man so sweet and tender that I didn’t want to devour. You make me the happiest cyclops in the world.” The priest looked up from the book and realized the pause meant it was his turn again.

            “Do you both agree to take each other as your eternal partner, to love, comfort, honor, and keep one another in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold or be held from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?”

            “I do,” they declared in unison.

            “Cool, then you’re married. Have a pleasant life together.” The Priest bent the corner of the page he was on and retreated to the church while the happy couple sealed their love. Chios grabbed her husband in both hands and lifted him to her lips. The cyclops’ kiss engulfed Larz’s face, the shorter man trying to reciprocate his love against a tidal wave of spit. Applause roared across the square, and the ceremony transitioned to the feast.

            Chios and Larz sat at their own table and had their food brought to them: rotisserie pork, mutton chops, stuffed gizzard, elk tartare, collard greens, boiled, mashed, and fried potatoes, salmon sashimi and roe, mushroom medley, rabbit stew, and a bevy of barley beers, wines, and honey meads. Everyone chowed down, the cyclopes eviscerating the spread. Chios slurped rabbit stew with more gusto than a bunny in heat. Ionia and Mykonos swallowed roasted pigs whole, bones and all. Amara, Olo, and Larz held a respectable pace, scarfing lamb meat like starving wolves. Hunters and townsfolk puttered to and fro, snatching food and drink in raucous jubilee. 

            “Congratulations, boy!” The merchant boss, two mugs of wine in hand, draped himself over the groom. There was a purple ring around his right eye, unable to escape from Amara’s wrath upon his return to the village. “We'll head out tomorrow. Late afternoon, so you and the missus can enjoy the evening to the fullest.” A lascivious smirk etched along his face as he burped up alcohol. 

            “Sorry, boss, but I've got to settle down now,” Larz sputtered through mouthfuls of taters and shrooms. “I've got a family to think about now. I can't be traveling the world on adventures and whatnot.”

            “Nonsense!” The boss slammed his mugs on the table. “Your wife's coming with us. I'mma hire her as a bodyguard. No bandit with any sense of self-worth will dare target a caravan protected by a cyclops.”

            “Can I eat any that do?” Chios asked. She was on her sixth bowl, more accurately basin, of stew. 

            “Be my guest.”

            “I guess it's fine if they're bandits,” Larz pondered. Other guests wandered up throughout the evening, offering well wishes to the happy couple and partaking in the delicious food. As bellies filled and the band started up, all hell broke loose with guests dancing, drinking, and wallowing in merriment. Ionia wowed the crowd with her traditional cyclopean throat singing, and Amara reminded her town that she used to be the lead lute player in her medieval rock band. Despite the last-minute planning, the wedding ceremony went off without a hitch.

            Later than night, the newlyweds retired to a cave in the mountains. The cavern, wide enough to fit a family of cyclopes and dimly lit by wall-mounted torches, hosted a makeshift cot made of luxury wool, provided by the couple’s parents. Chios carried her groom into the cave and playfully tossed him onto the mat. Larz watched his wife unstrap her dress, unfettering her naked body for him to gape at. The cyclops towered over her husband, casting him in shadow as he fumbled to get his clothes off.

            “Let's see what that little body of yours can do,” Chios goaded, sitting down before him. Larz felt the impact of her immense ass striking the earth; her legs stretched out on either side of him, barricading him from the rest of the cavern. Meekly, Larz crawled up to his wife's waiting vulva, its lips spread in anticipation. He felt around it, caressing the labia and fingering his hand inside. As large as the opening was, it wouldn't be big enough for him to crawl inside, but he found his hand sinking deeper within the wet fleshy walls of Chios’ vagina. As he lost his elbow to the sinkhole, Larz breathed in a wave of her arousal, the tangy aroma overtaking his senses. 

            Chios pressed her first and middle fingers against Larz's back, shoving him shoulder deep inside of her. A spattering of ejaculate splashed against his face, and the cyclops pushed his body against her lips with a rhythmic pulse. Past the folds, Larz noticed a pink nub hanging over him. He fondled it with his free hand, and felt Chios jerk in response. The harder he rubbed it, the greater Chios' response which led him reaching up with his mouth and sucking on the swollen fruit. The giant woman's moaning intensified and the pressure from her fingers only grew stronger. Larz’s upper body became entrenched in sopping arousal, the sticky fluid coating his arm and face.

            Chios yanked him out of her cavity and grinded his whole body against her pussy. Forced up and down against his wife’s body, Larz's prick prodded her vagina as he dragged along her crotch. Her grip was hellishly tight, so much so that Larz could hear his bones creaking. Pain entwined with pleasure in ballroom dance, performing against the backdrop of moans and grunts. 

            This went on for some time until Chios desired further penetration. She rolled further onto her back, propping her feet up against the cavern wall for support, and jammed Larz cock-first into the puckered rim of her asshole. The cyclops released her grip on him, giving him the chance to thrust on his own accord, before grabbing her globular cheeks from either side and mashing her lover between them. Larz struggled to stay mobile against the overwhelming clap of Chios’ ass, but he continued to pleasure his wife to the best of his ability. Based on her operatic groaning, he deemed his efforts a success.

            Her lust still not sated, Chios yanked Larz from her rear and grinded his body against her taint, before returning him to her pussy and coercing him into lapping up her cum. With one finger, she buried his face into her pussy, almost drowning him in her arousal. Larz fought back, both with his tongue and his squirming body, but Chios’ counteroffensive was too strong, slamming her man between her ample thighs. Larz's muscles ached, his bones were ready to give out, his vision blurred, but he wouldn't quit until his lover was satisfied.

            Chios could feel her husband's resolve weakening and let up on the abuse. Sitting back up, she lifted him away from her crotch and up to her mouth, kissing his head and chest averously. Her soft lips and warm tongue were a welcome relief to his bruised skin, soaking him in affection against the vermillion pillows and tensile muscle. She crept down his body, coating his whole frame in spit, before locking onto his crotch. 

            Larz tensed up as Chios sucked on his manhood. Her upper lip grazed his shaft while the tip of her tongue fondled his sack, each tugging the man with inhumane ferocity. The force of her suction would put a wind elemental to shame, and Larz grew concerned his genitals were under threat of tearing clean off. That didn't stop his dick from standing fully erect. After a few tugs, Larz couldn't hold back any longer and unloaded into his wife's mouth. 

            Chios paused and pulled back, leaving a trail of extra sticky spit connecting her lips to his tip. She savored the puddle of jizz on her tongue, swishing it around for good measure, and swallowed. Larz fell limp in her hand, recovering from the brutal consumption. But the fire in the cyclops’ eye had yet to go out. Chios smacked her lips back onto his still hard cock and demanded seconds. Larz's cum tasted better than any man she had ever eaten, and one serving wasn't enough for the thirsty woman. Larz's groans turned into heavy grunts as he tried to stay strong for his beloved, eventually producing another hot load for her. She repeated the process, pulling back, savoring, and swallowing before returning for even more.

            “Please… Stop… I can't…” Larz pushed against his wife's cheeks, his arms so weak they could snap, but she didn't answer his pleas. Chios wasn’t finished yet, milking every drop she could eek out of her man. Larz managed to squirt out a couple more dollops, the very last dregs at the bottom of the bottle. Chios took what she could get and released her lips hold on him. The tiny man in her hand was black and blue, bruised and battered all over, and his dick glowed ruby red.

            “We’re going to have to work on your endurance, darling,” Chios teased. Larz didn’t have the energy to respond, but the wide grin on his weary face told her he wasn’t ready for a divorce yet. Sprawling out on the cot, Chios lowered Larz into her cleavage and gently squeezed her breasts together, enveloping him within them. All Larz could do to return the favor was kiss her supple skin, the rest of his body unable to move. One by one, the torches went out as the couple lay together, the first of many nights deep in each other’s embrace.