- Text Size +

Mark wasn't sure how these people were allowed to be employed, especially by the state. As he sat waiting for his number to be called he watched as she processed the people in front of him. He knew such discrimination was technically illegal, but surely it would have made more sense to have the clerk be a shrinkee too. How could she possibly understand the challenges, and necessity of the different things people were bringing to her desk when she was so unaffected by them?


It also didn't help, he realized that she was all the way at the end, the small dividers giving privacy to the different stations meant that probably no one else could even see, or hear what was happening. He couldn't hear either, but the facial expressions she made, and some of the movements alone gave him the heebie jeebies. So far, of the last 3 people that hat climbed the ramp up onto her desk, clutching their various forms, 2 of them had left with faces as white as snow, clearly distressed.


'NEXT, number 73" The immense woman bellowed out. Mark glanced down at his papers, that was him. Taking a deep breath he approached, feeling her gaze upon him every step of the way. In fact, as he got closer, and fell under her line of sight he could literally feel the difference. Climbing to the top of the ramp, he walked a closer to her, stopping in front of her about a foot away.


It was one thing to look at this woman, and her creepy smile from a distance, but to be on top of her desk as she loomed over him, glaring down at him with disdain.


"Hello mam, I am here to apply for a variance to allow for a wider than normal driveway." He said politely, smiling up at her.


"What? 4 inches isnt enough for you pipsqueeks?" She said with an overt amount of disdain. Leaning forward she snatched the papers out of Mark's hands and laid them out in front of him.


Doing so, it was impossible for mark to ignore how her chest slid up onto the counter as she rested herself on it. Her chest was probably considered larger end of normal for her size, but to Mark's 3 inch self they were mountains sliding up towards him. He instinctively took a step back. They must have been even scarier for that 2 incher that had been before him, he shuddered.


She smirked watching his gaze flicker off of her chest and step back from it. As she read the papers he had brought with him.


"as you can-" Mark started to speak, but her hand slammed down ont he counter right in front of him, cutting him off.


"Silence please. I am reading, and cannot concentrate with your squeeking". Mark turned red for a moment, squeeking? This woman was rude, and condescending. He was about to say something before the words of his wife echoed through his mind.


"Play nice with the clerks and they'll work with you" she had reminded him. Years of secretary work herself had taught her how easy it was to fuck with rude clients. Mark wasn't sure how well that applied her, but he stood quietly none the less.


The woman flapped over the page as she noisily sucked on a piece of candy. Every exhale smelled like fruity sugar.


Finally, after what felt like far too long the woman looked down at him. "Alright, so you want permission to expand your driveway to 5 inches wide? Your paperwork does not say why."


"Uhm, it does, I am certain I filled out the reason field" he said politely.


She glared down at him, "are you saying I can't read? Come, show me what I missed. Maybe your tiny handwriting was too hard to read" she said smirking.


Mark walked over, stepping on top of the giant form, and began to navigate down the page. He stopped, blushing as he noted that the field she was referring to was at the bottom of the page...which was underneath her chest at the moment.


"Uhm, I believe you may be...leaning on it" He said, looking up to her with a bit of nervousness in his voice. Being so close to her was nerve wracking, he did not feel safe.


"oh? I am sorry I can move" she said, much more polite than mark expected, as she reached down into her drawer and popped another candy into her mouth while she sat up straight.


"as you can see, I own a 6 unit dwelling, and our driveway is currently too small, to easily accommodate all of our vehicles." He said, his back turned to her as he read the full paragraph he had written.


"Hmmmmm, I suppose that is mostly valid" she said. Mark was turning around to thank her for her understanding when he was suddenly shoved face first onto the form. She had leaned forward again and her breast had splayed out across him as it filled out over the counter.


Mark coughed, the air being squeezed out of his lungs. "Do you know how dumb you are? How dumb this is? I lean forward a bit more, and you are gone. Just a squished bug, like the useless insect you are. My tits arent even huge, and yet, they can literally end you.


"Please." was all Mark managed to say as she squished the life out of him, for a moment longer before sitting back up and letting him stand.


"Your motion is approved. I just need a signature" she said as she turned to her side to grab a small receipt form. As she turned Mark watched her clothing stretch around her massive body. The chest that had just been squishing him was covered by a now very taut shirt.


His skin turned white, sure enough from the side, he could make out a small lump on her breast and...it was moving. She turned back around, leaning forward and plopping herself right down in front of him.


"See something you like little man? I have room on the other one you know" she said, smirking as she noticed his recognition of the man trapped in her shirt.


Mark took a step back, taking a deep breath, worried shed just grab him and shove him into her chest.


With a loud slap she put the small receipt down, and filled out the top, stamping it with her clerk stamp.


"Alright, a signature here and we are done." She whispered down to him, an almost seductive tone in her voice. Not wanting to spend a minute longer than necessary he took the pen from her hand, and hastily scribbled the best signature he could manage with such an unwieldy pen.


Stepping farther away from her, he turned and looked back. "Are we done now?".


She rolled her eyes and leaned forward, planting her face right in front of him as she smiled with a toothy open mouth. "we are. Your stupid driveway is on file as being permitted to be 5 inches wide. Please feel free to come *visit* me again."


Her hand arrived at her mouth and tossed in another candy drawing Marks attention to how close her mouth was. The candy fell into a pool of saliva around her tongue, and then with a splash something else did too.


A man, maybe an inch tall flopped off of the top of her mouth, weakly reaching out towards Mark as if begging for help before the woman shut her lips. Smiling widely as she noted his discovery.


Mark took off, running down the ramp as fast as he could. He bumped into a 2 inch man dragging his papers towards the ramp.


"NEXT number 75" 


(Fin)