- Text Size +

Midterms at any university are a chaotic and stressful time for students and faculty alike. However, for two students who had just turned in their mid-term psychology papers, an assignment accounting for half their grade, the stress was about to escalate as they found themselves summoned to the wood-panelled office of the school's Dean. An uneasy silence hung in the air as they waited together.

After what felt like an eternity, the heavy door creaked on its hinges. The dean, a proud middle-aged woman exuding confidence and authority, entered the room. Taking her seat behind the desk, she leaned forward to adjust a nameplate that read ‘Dr. Carmen Rorschach’ in gold-plated letters. Her glasses caught the light as she perused the paperwork before her. With a swift movement, she brushed a lock of short black hair from her face and fixed her ice-cold blue gaze upon the students seated before her. “Good morning girls,” she said firmly, her tone setting the atmosphere, “I want you both to understand that I don't entertain excuses or drama, is that understood?” There was a pause between them before the Dean took their silence as enough of an answer in itself. “To get straight into it I just want to make it painfully clear that the reason we're sitting here today is an extremely serious matter.”

The room bore an air of vintage austerity, evoking the ambiance of both a warden's office and an aristocrat's drawing room. “Yes, Dean Rorschach,” Cali responded respectfully, though she remained bewildered by the situation. A summons to the dean's office could herald either very good news or something exceptionally dire. The mahogany desk sprawled before her like a placid stygian lake, and across from her sat the impeccably dressed dean, her expression unreadable.

“I said is that understood, Miss Gulliver?” The dean asked, pointedly, towards the redhead sitting beside Cali.

Ava was what made the situation so troubling. Her grades were totally unpredictable, fluctuating just high enough to maintain her athletics scholarship. Occasionally, she'd pull off an academic miracle and earn an A, but it often seemed like Ava's focus was more on the next big party than on upcoming tests or assignments. Maybe the dean had summoned them to ask if Cali could somehow tutor Ava – that must be it. The university, much to Cali's chagrin, prided itself on its athletes, and losing Ava due to her failing a class would be a substantial blow.

Ava rolled her eyes dramatically and responded “Yes, Dean Rorschach…”

The dean responded to Ava's attitude in kind with a firm and stern smile. “As you both should already be aware…” Dr. Rorschach began, interlacing her fingers and resting her elbows on the desk. “According to university policy, there are several infractions that can lead to immediate expulsion.” Her voice trailed off slightly, her gaze sweeping over each student's face, both large and small. “Fighting, gambling and weapons on school grounds," she paused, her eyes fixing on the tiny brunette standing on her desk, her smile fading. “Cheating…” the dean's gaze then lifted to meet Ava's, "or plagiarism." She finished, her words carrying a weight of emphasis.

“This is ridiculous.” Ava snorted, crossing her arms and shifting one leg over the other. “We haven't done anything wrong!”

Dr. Rorschach's eyebrows arched into pointed peaks on her forehead. “Well, the reason you're both here is for me to determine one thing.” A single index finger lifted from her clasped hands. “Both of your psychology midterm papers were found to be nearly identical.” The hardness in the dean's voice turned frigid, and she directed her gaze down at Cali on the desk. “Now, you’ve been an exemplary student during your time here. As such, I'll ask you first. Was this either cheating or plagiarism?”

Stunned by the revelation, Cali stared wide-eyed at the dean, desperately hoping for some sign that this was just some twisted joke. The small woman turned slightly to gauge Ava’s reaction, only to be met with a chilling smile and a glare that made the hair on her neck stand on end.

“I… I honestly don’t know, Dr. Rorschach. I would never cheat, ever, and the thought of plagiarising is unthinkable to me. Tinies can barely even make it into university, and I’m honoured and grateful for this opportunity. I would never do anything to jeopardise this opportunity! I’m… I’m sure there’s a rational explanation to all of this… r-right, Ava?”

A cheery chime chirped out from somewhere beneath the dean's desk. Dr. Rorschach retrieved her phone from her pocket. While the dean’s focus was absorbed by the contents displayed on the glowing device, Ava reached for the glass of water resting before her. Casting a sidelong glance at Cali, the redhead drew in a mouthful of water, swished it back and forth deliberately and swallowed hard. She tilted her chin up as the muscles of her throat flexed, baring her neck at the shrunken student and making sure the liquid passed her tonsils with a more than audible Gluck.

Cali's nerves jolted as the dean’s phone was loudly placed, face down, on the hardwood surface of the desk, breaking the silence. “Apologies for that interruption,” Dr. Rorschach mumbled, her attention refocusing on Cali. “All I need to know, Ms. Chell, is whether you knowingly allowed Ms. Gulliver to copy your paper. You see, she's built up quite a record during her time here. Despite being a top-performing athlete, her scholarship doesn't grant her immunity from punitive action.”

The dean's words sounded distant, barely registering in Cali's mind. Her gaze remained locked on Ava's throat, the recent interaction playing over and over in her thoughts.

Did Ava just... threaten me? The unsettling possibility gnawed at Cali's mind. She tried to dismiss the idea as overthinking, convincing herself that no one could be that cruel. But the unease kept bubbling up, and she found herself lost in a sea of anxiety while the entire room waited for her response.

Time seemed to stretch as Ava took another deliberate sip of water, her eyes unwaveringly fixed on Cali.

 Gruk

Cali’s heart hammered in her chest, her surroundings began to warp and blur. The implications of Ava's action felt like a weight bearing down on her. That was definitely targeted at her, she had to respond, but if she said the wrong thing then… but she can’t because…

“Ms. Chell…” The dean’s voice came again, more impatient this time, snapping Cali back to the present moment. The pressure to reply now was undeniable.

“Dr. Rorschach, I… I never-”

Vzzzzzzzz Vzzzzzzz. Vzzzzzzz Vzzzzzz. The dean’s phone buzzed on the desk, eliciting a small yelp from Cali.

“Calm down Ms. Chell,” the dean’s voice was a mixture of annoyance, impatience, and a hint of amusement. She stared down at the bright screen and continued, “Excuse me ladies, I’ll be back in a moment.”

Ava swallowed the last drop of water and sighed dramatically as she set the empty glass directly beside the miniature young woman. “Ahhh… sorry about that, I was sooo thirsty.”

One half of the conversation could be heard on the other side of the office door. “Missing?!... Are you sure?!... Okay, I'm on my way…” Then the dean's voice seemingly vanished, carried away by the departing footsteps which grew quieter and quieter until they too had disappeared.

Cali stared intently at the ornate desk chair that once held the dean. As if committing it to memory, she focused on the small copper studs that hemmed the darkly polished leather of the chair's back. She noted that the arm rests were a tinge darker than the rest of the seat, but it worked well. For a brief moment she was able to lose herself in thought, but something kept interfering. A shaking beneath her. Her mind flickered a warning, but she looked down anyway. Her legs were trembling. Not only that, but her arms were gripping her elbows, knuckles white, as if to hold her body from shivering.

Cali again became aware of the other presence in the room and her heart dropped. It was clear the fiery haired woman was waiting for her to react, and Cali's nerves couldn't bear the tense silence any longer.

“Ave..... Ava... did you c-copy my midterm?” Cali asked, her voice hoarse and steeped in fear.

"What do you think?" Ava whispered. Her lips now in close proximity directly behind the brunette.

Cool humid breath washed over her, sending shivers coursing through her spine. Cali kept her eyes on the chair, too afraid of what she might see if she turned around. She had to keep Ava busy, keep her talking, and waste enough time for the dean to come back.

Pinching her eyes closed she forced out her next words, “w-why?”

Mmm.” Ava moaned as she closed her fingertips around Cali’s tiny little ankle. In mere seconds she hoisted her up by her leg, swung her above the mouth of the now empty glass, and dropped her inside. Biting her lip Ava brought her face just beside the cup so she could really look at her shrunken classmate. The tiny woman’s dark chocolaty hair was in stark contrast to her milky pale skin, and she seemed even more frail than usual in her current prison. At this distance, Ava could almost see every freckle on the girl’s face, the fear in those hazel eyes, the tremble of her lip. “Oh c’mon Cali, do you seriously think I had any chance of getting a passing grade on my own? We both know I don't have the time to study.”

The sound of Ava's voice reverberated in Cali’s glass prison and shook her to her very core. Carefully, so as not to slip on the wet glass, the tiny woman got up from her hands and knees and stood to face her captor.

“You could've asked me to tutor you Ava. If..... if we get out of this then, then... I'll do all of your extra credit work. That should be enough to take you to a B+ at the very least if you do bad on the final. P-please A-ava... please. I don't like being in here.”

Ava rose, straightening her back upright. Her expression flashed from playful to what could only be described as malicious. “You were going to snitch on me, weren't you?”

Her arms crossed low beside her waist. Her fingers hooking beneath the hem of her shirt. In one elegant movement, Ava lifted her shirt. It glided across her smooth stomach, catching only briefly on the mounds of her breasts  until those too lifted and gave way before falling back into the hands of gravity with a bounce. The shirt collar caught her copper toned hair and dragged it up with it as it passed over her face. Finally free of any bindings, Ava tossed it aside lazily.

“No! I swear, please, Ava, I honestly wasn’t! I was... what... are you doing?” Cali had a very bad feeling about this. Ava wouldn’t undress like this unless she knew the dean would be gone for a while, and, even more concerning: why was she undressing in the first place?

Her eyes widened as she caught sight of Ava’s nude form. Her heart jumped and conflicting feelings rose inside her. She had fantasised before, honestly who hadn’t? This was Ava fucking Gulliver! But Ava never gave any indication she was gay, or bi, or into... tinies... but this was the worst way to find out that those assumptions might have been wrong.

The little woman dropped her gaze, sickened with the feelings stirring within, and still very much aware that one wrong word could spell the end of her. “Ava, please don't do this....”

A thumb and forefinger was all it took for Ava to undo the button of her pants with a pop. Her giant green eyes were fixed on Cali as she tugged the zipper down and slipped her waistband over each of her hips. As she leaned forwards to slide her pants off each leg her face was brought within inches of the glass once more. “Or what, Cali?...” she cooed. shifting her weight from one foot to the other Ava freed each of her ankles. “You gonna tell the dean?...” Ava tossed the blue denim across the room, it landed with a thump beside the heap that was her shirt. Standing back up Ava skimmed her hands across the length of her bare skin and made a show of revealing the fully nude body they traced. “I wouldn't bet on her saving you… she just found out her daughter went missing.” Almost as if it were on cue Ava's stomach grumbled. Her lips parted just enough for a pink tongue to slither out from between them and run along their shape, leaving a glistening trail of moisture across them. “Isn’t it weird how easily you little people just seem to disappear?”

Cali backed away in disbelief but quickly collided with the cold glass behind. She sank down as if, by some miracle, that extra bit of distance would somehow save her. But as she watched Ava approach, hips swaying with a predator’s confidence, she knew that this would be the end. Her eyes began to sting with tears, and somehow it seemed like Ava was savouring the sight. Her unwavering green eyes glittered with hunger and a burning desire, slender fingers tracing various parts of her body as she approached. Up her thigh, across her smooth belly, over her breast, halting on her throat, then straight down.

The sight drove Cali over the edge of desperation, she knew she had to do something if she wanted to survive this. Casting her dignity aside she prostrated herself and began to plead, “Ava, please, I’ll do anything. Please don’t do... that. I'll... drop out. I’ll work for you. I’ll worship you. Please please please Ava. Please. I don’t want to die!”

“You know, I've been watching you all semester Cali…” Ava said in a husky voice, Her excitement was catching up with her and beginning to make her breathing heavy. “Just waiting for an opportunity to catch you all alone.” A finger on Ava’s free hand began to circle around the lip of the glass again and again. “And since you've gone and started all of this trouble…” her middle finger sank into the cup, pulling the glass wall tight against her fingers on the other side. “The least you could do is make it up to me…” The ground shook beneath Cali. Ava began to raise her hand, the cup, and the girl inside of it until the shrunken student was looking her directly in the face. “Don't you agree?” Ava smirked at the terror in Cali's eyes. Poor thing is already shaking and we haven't even gotten to the good part, she thought.

Cali’s face paled and it took considerable effort to stop herself from hyperventilating. She scanned the woman’s face for any shred of empathy or even evidence that this was some sort of sick prank. Ava's lips parted slightly and a slithering tongue crept forward, wetting her lips once more. Cali could only quiver in horror as eyes drank in her every tremble.

“What are you g-going to do to me?” she squeaked out, her voice barely coming through between the chattering of teeth.

“What do you think, little one?” Ava said, her smirk broadening into a toothy grin, “we’re going to have a little fun.”

The glass began to sink through the air. Although it was just the simple act of lowering her arm to her side for Ava, it felt nearly equivalent to free falling for Cali. Ava walked casually towards the couch on the far side of the room, her hips swaying side to side, and her arm lazily swinging to and fro with each step. The cup between her fingers wobbled loosely as it swung in its wide arc.

Cali’s mind reeled as she stared through her glass prison at the floor. The centripetal force kept her steady for the most part, but the nonchalant way in which Ava sauntered toward the couch filled the tiny with dread. One slip of a finger would be all it takes to send her plunging toward the ground, and quite possibly a gruesome glass shattering demise.

She forced her eyes away from the ground. She was met with the side-view glance of two pale and voluptuous cheeks completely dominating her sight. The glass came to a halt and began to fall. Ivory skin blurred across her sight before revealing a colourful bookshelf in the distance and, closer and far more distressing, Ava’s glistening pink lips. The cup halted, and once more swung back, but Ava turned on her heel and turned the glass. The sudden motion sent Cali flying. Dazed and terrified, she hastily tried to orient herself…

Taking one final step Ava twisted around and allowed herself to fall freely backwards onto the couch. The cushions let out a faint hiss as they abruptly accepted her weight and allowed her body to sink in. She let out a deep sigh as she settled into a comfortable, laid back sitting position and brought the glass back up in front of her face.

Ava sat there for a moment, gazing at the trapped little woman inside the glass with deep thought written all over her face. ‘She looks so scared,’ Ava thought to herself, the ideas that were coursing through her mind nearly as fast as the blood pumping through her veins. Her teeth unconsciously sank into her lip. Finally her lips parted  “So… you already said you would do anything and we’ll get to that but…” Ava's voice trembled, but not out of fear. Its tone grew deeper, it became long, drawn out and breathy. Husky even. “But I'm curious. What was it that you were so afraid I'd do to you?” She said while slowly dragging the pad of her index finger against the glass, tracing the length of the woman behind it.

 The sound of Ava’s finger trailing along the glass brought to mind the sound of wind chimes in a cool summer afternoon. Somehow the sweet memory made the simple act seem far more sinister. Cali gave an involuntary shiver when a thought crossed her mind, it was as if the finger behind her was sizing her up. The frightened girl looked up into Ava’s grinning face, knowing full well that lying would likely reduce what little chance she had left, and spoke, “I was… I was afraid that…” She shifted uncomfortably, hugging herself and looking down. “I was afraid you would eat me.”

Ava’s watchful eyes widened. The blood rushing just beneath the surface of her cheeks quickly turned her complexion a deep rosy red. “Oh my god…” she muttered. The finger she had been using to measure Cali lifted to her face and caressed her plush lips before sinking deep into her mouth. Cali was roughly the length of Ava's finger, the finger that had just completely vanished behind the two massive pillows of her pink lips. Her mouth opened, the finger ran the length of her wet tongue as it withdrew. “I probably could if I tried to… couldn’t I?” Ava said, her fingers trailed down her chin and onto her neck. With a deep, shuddering breath Ava’s lips shut tight. her green eyes fluttered shut. Her lower jaw shifted as if to accommodate having something large inside her mouth and then she swallowed. Her hand sank towards her chest as the soft and wet sound of her throat doing what it was designed to do rang out in the space between them. “I’ve heard rumours of other girls doing it here and there at parties and what not but I…” Ava’s giant green eyes opened and locked onto the tiny she held in front of her, “I never even really thought about trying it for myself until now.”

Cali’s heart dropped at the sound of those words. Her throat tightened and tears swelled in her eyes. Did she ruin her chances already? She opened her mouth to respond but realised she had nothing… no way to bargain, no way out. Ava wanted her and she would get her.

The prison tilted slowly and Cali immediately tried to step back. The floor rose on her heels and soon she felt herself sliding toward the side of the glass. Slipping, crawling, the small woman threw her arms out to find purchase and somehow stop herself from sliding, but the slick crystal surface gave none. She felt gravity take hold of her body and drag her to the rim. Her slow descent seemed an eternity, but couldn’t have taken more than a second. She found herself clinging for dear life, the edge pressing into her ribs uncomfortably. Icy chills ran through her legs as they dangled freely, kicking, swinging, hoping that somehow there’d be something she could step on.

Ava kept tilting.

The brunette’s palms were pressed firmly to the glass, all her energy being directed into slowing the inevitable. For a moment it seemed like she had actually stopped completely, then her hand slipped…

Ava watched Cali with excitement as she tumbled briefly through the air, somersaulting head over heels again and again until she collided with the soft flesh of her bare midriff. Ava smirked as she finished turning the glass until it was completely upside-down and then brought it down on top of her tiny classmate, trapping her once more. One hand held the glass firmly down, pressing into her skin until the rim indented slightly. Ava slid her free hand across her lower abdomen and between her legs, allowing her fingers to lightly tease her aching loins. She stared back down at Cali with fire in her eyes and ordered, “take your dress off.”

 

Ava’s muffled words drummed through the transparent cage, and although they filled Cali with anguish, it was nothing compared to the sounds coming from beneath her. Low burbling and rumbling reverberated upward from the complex system of Ava’s gut. Remains of long since digested food filtering through, breaking down, being absorbed.

Almost like a whip ordering her into action, Ava’s stomach groaned, the vibrations shaking Cali’s very bones. Her top and skirt came off quickly, the damp cloth being tossed aside. Humiliation and fear burned on her face as she awkwardly fiddled with her  cream coloured bra, all too aware of Ava’s eyes drinking her in.

“All of it,” Ava demanded.

The clasp snapped free, releasing her petite pale breasts. She dropped it and wiped dishevelled hair and tears from her face using the back of her hand. Cali could feel the thrumming of Ava’s heart beneath her quicken, the realisation making her own heart rate skyrocket.

One deep breath. A second. By the third she had regained most of her composure and hooked her thumbs over her underwear. She slid them down slowly, whether in hopes to give Ava a show that might tempt her to spare Cali or to simply prolong what little time she had left, she wasn’t sure. When the lingerie touched the warm skin beneath her, Cali paused. Sliding the undergarments aside, she stayed crouching and made a decision. She bit back tears, kneeled, and softly kissed Ava’s belly.

Ava could feel the gentle touch. Her kiss felt more like a little tickle, hardly noticeable but still there. Accidentally hitting her more sensitive area with her finger she had to stifle a moan. It barely escaped her lips. “Good.” Ava gasped. “You know… you’re actually really pretty.” Panting and trembling Ava fought to keep her breath steady. “Now if I remove the glass-you're not going to run. Are you?”

She craned her head up, her fear and subservience painted clearly across her face. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but instead quickly shook her head side to side. Ava grinned down at her belly. Slowly her hand lifted the empty water glass and set it off to the side. Her now free fingers immediately returned, pinching and plucking up the scattered pile of Cali’s clothes. First the dress, then the bra, and, after finally snatching hold of her panties, Ava discarded them all by dropping them back into the cup beside her. Removing her other hand from beneath her lips she brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted herself on them. Her piercing green eyes never leaving Cali's quivering form. “Mmm…” Ava hummed.

Fresh air with the faint lingering scent of sex swept over her. Cali stayed low, unsure of exactly what to do, and growing ever more nervous at what would happen if she didn’t make a decision. The tiny woman rose to her feet like a ballerina: slow, precise, and deeply aware she’s being watched. Her one arm covered her breasts, the other shielding the view between her legs. In the most servile voice she could peep out, Cali asked, “how may I serve you, m-mistress?”

Mistress…?” Ava said, giggling through a mocking smirk. “I could get used to that! Well, since you're so eager,” her fingers slid off her chin and trailed across her chest, passing between the hills of her breasts before pausing beside Cali at the bottom of her ribcage. “I’m sure you could figure out something to make it up to me. You know, for getting me caught up in this whole mess.” Ava winked and after sending a kiss in Cali’s direction pointed south on her body. South towards the slight mound that formed before vanishing over the horizon and beneath her hips. “Unless you want me to figure out how I should use you to repay me.”

Wide eyed she shook her head and stammered out, “I can, I can do it.” Cali gave Ava’s fingers a sidelong glance, the memory of how effortlessly they snatched her up still vivid in her mind’s eye. The small brunette, still haphazardly covering herself, peered up at Ava one last time. The woman’s carnal grin grew even more eager, her hand trailing up toward her breast, fingers lightly twisting and pinching the hardening nipple. She could still feel Ava’s green gaze when she finally turned and made her way down the soft, flat stomach, deliberately ignoring the faint gurgles she could not only hear but also feel underfoot. Gingerly Cali walked, slowing whenever Ava's breathing was at its zenith, each step sinking slightly into the spongy abdomen before finding solid purchase on the powerful muscles below.

The light touch of the tiny’s footsteps drew goosebumps out of Ava’s porcelain skin. Cali’s journey across her body was like the sensually teasing touch of a partner. Her loins were quivering–racked with the dull, throbbing ache of her desire. Fingers curling in on themselves Ava faintly dragged the back of her fingernails across the skin of her stomach, slowly passing Cali they went on to trail up the sensitive erogenous area of her inner thigh. “If I were you I’d hurry up…” Ava said in a low and raspy voice. “I tend to lose control of myself when I’m teased for too long.”

The words struck her like a bullet. Her steps staggered and she nearly fell headlong into a navel that could likely take in her whole upper body. Cali caught herself, and by the time she recovered she was already running. She had to do this perfectly, and even then it might not be enough. If she could get Ava to the brink, or more, she might have a chance to be kept around, which meant she could find some way to escape. The skin beneath her grew taut, with every shudder and breath pulsing through her like a spider reading vibrations in a web. The air was thick and heavy with the spiced scent of the redhead's sex. Cali's head swam as she breathed in deep, trying to recover from the short sprint before she threw herself at the monumental task before her.

Cali stepped forward, Ava’s arm uncomfortably close as it caressed her thigh, and kneeled before the giantess' clit.

The tiny woman was at the precipice of Ava’s pleasure, the sensation shooting bolts of electricity through her body. It felt like her nerves were burning with need, twitched as it began to anticipate Cali’s first touches. Ava carefully relocated her fingers, sliding them down the curvature of her pubis, over top and on either side of the tiny girl that hugged her waist. So close to her but not quite touching. ‘I could really do anything I wanted to do with her right now and nobody would ever know…’ The thought of her total control pulled a moan from deep in her chest. She felt so swollen, so absolutely engorged. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so aroused by anything, let alone allowing herself to be so worked up by a tiny. Carefully Ava slid the pads of her index and ring fingers down both sides of her glistening labia. Digging in she stroked upwards and outwards, Spreading her lips wide open and presenting her entire engorged self to Cali. Her middle finger hovering directly over Cali, casting her in shadow. the form of her hand was comfortable. It was the same form she often used as she pleasured herself, using two fingers to open herself up while leaving the middle finger free to strike and stroke at her womanhood. Opportunities and ideas and possibilities raced through her mind, her inner muscles twitching and clenching in their excitement as they eagerly waited for the little woman's touch.

Ava’s upper palm and middle finger loomed over Cali like the axe of an executioner. The finger craned and darted downward, plunging itself between glistening lips. A tremor of pleasure pulsed throughout the larger woman, and Cali was partially relieved to see her so aroused. She had never been great at foreplay, even less so when her life was at stake. The middle finger sped back, and the movements seemed almost regretful at the small indulgence. She knew what Ava wanted, and if it helped prolong her life then she’d give it to her.

Cali’s fingers danced on Ava’s clit like a witch with a crystal ball. The heat was almost tantalising as it radiated into her arms. A splinter of lust wedged itself into Cali’s fear-stricken mind as Ava’s impatient gasps of delectation echoed from above. Ava’s scent was becoming overwhelming, oppressive, intoxicating. The little woman planted her hands firmly on the clit and leaned forward, trailing her tongue over the sensitive nub, the taste of sour-sweetness blooming in her mouth.

Ava’s body tensed and locked up on her. Pleasure rolled through her entire being like gentle waves lapping at the shore of a beach. With each passing wave the sound of the crash grew louder and louder. Cali’s little hands felt so subtle, so taunting but yet still definitively present. “Oh my fucking...” Ava’s voice rose from her chest only to get caught in the tightening of her throat. “GOD.” she gasped. Out of context her groan may have been mistaken for one of pain or discomfort rather than ecstasy. ‘More…’ Her heart was pounding in her chest. Each thump sending pulsing beats throbbing throughout her entire system and sex. She could hear the blood rushing past her eardrums. ‘I need more…’ she thought. Ava carefully shifted her hips to allow her arm to slide beneath her thigh, being sure not to rock hard enough that Cali lost her balance. Once in place two fingers slowly lubricated themselves as they caressed the moist lips and then plunged in deeply. “Ahh.. Fuck!” She gasped, nearly screaming. Her hips began to rock back and forth instinctively, desperately rocking in a motion to try and amplify the sensations gracing her flesh.

Cali grabbed hold of the clit and pushed her body firmly against it. The tiny woman ground her entire upper body against the nub, the rhythmic motion of Ava’s lust telling her exactly how much speed and force she had to apply. The throes of the redhead’s passion, the sweet squelches of fingers entering, hoarse breaths growing sharp… a familiar warmth blossomed inside the brunette and the temptation was impossible to ignore.

Careful not to slip on the slick skin, Cali readjusted herself, a pale hand moving between her legs and caressing soaked lips. Maybe if she sees I’m enjoying myself she’d be more likely to keep me, she thought to herself.

Ava's eyes feasted on the sight in front of her. Cali was laid out across her crotch, her entire little body committed to pleasing the giant sex beneath her. Porcelain white teeth sank into Ava's plush and pink lower lip, nearly hard enough to draw blood when she saw Cali's little hand snake its way between her own legs and begin to massage the glistening gash that separated them. Ava breathed heavily, each and every exhale carrying a low breathy moan across the air between them. 'is she… is she enjoying this?' Ava thought. Her smirk turned into a grin, fingers withdrawing themselves from within her. She pulled her arm out from beneath her thigh. "Just a little bit…" she gasped while repositioning her hand. "Harder." as if to punctuate her final word Ava brought her hand down across her pelvis. Sinking her middle finger down and across the length of Cali's back. She took a moment to align her finger with the muscles that formed a small valley along the tiny’s spine. As soon as her slick finger found purchase against Cali's own sweat stricken skin she stroked her finger and the woman's body down across her length once and then pressed Cali down between her folds. Ava firmly rubbed Cali against her aching clit in slow and small circles. She could feel the little woman's warmth against hers. Each time the little mounds of her soft and supple breasts passed over her sensitivity she nearly screamed. But she had to be mindful. Ava couldn't risk anyone coming to investigate what was going on behind the closed door of the office. There would be absolutely no interruptions.

Cali's entire body was covered in thick viscous strands of Ava's desire and she could barely even breathe without choking on it. Her dark hair was matted and tangled all over her face, her skin felt bruised, her eyes burned, but fuck did it feel good. As the finger on her back applied more pressure, it felt like her muscles were being torn apart as she was smeared over the swollen clit, but the carnal need with which Ava used the small brunette made her mind reel with euphoria.

With each brush over the tender area, Cali arched her back and pressed her hips down. The flame between her legs was nearly unbearable and the actual urgency of her situation seemed like a far away dream.

Fingers shifted from her back upward and pinched her around the shoulders. A spark of disappointment flickered in the tiny girl before Ava readjusted her.

Cali sat, straddling Ava's clit, grinding herself against it with every ounce of strength she could muster. She glanced up and saw Ava staring, studying, relishing every little movement. The tiny girl let out a moan and cupped one of her breasts.

 

Their lust filled eyes met one another. A look of need upon them both in their moment of hormone induced ecstasy. Ava moaned and groaned momentarily before finally letting out a frustrated grunt. She was so fucking close but even Cali’s entire weight upon her just wasn't enough to do the trick. The thrust of her hips little more than the teasing lap of a lover's tongue. A light bulb went off in the redhead's mind. ‘A lover’s tongue…’ Ava cocked an eyebrow down at the tiny brunette attempting to ride her. “Hold on. I've got an idea.” She said seductively as she reached down once more, plucking Cali off of her loins with a forefinger and thumb wrapped around the backside of her fragile hips. She lifted Cali up to her face and licked her lips, making sure to moisten them thoroughly. “Just trust me okay?” Ava whispered.

A spike of fear surged inside her as Cali's vision was completely dominated by slightly parted lips. A complex battle of emotions swirled within, her mind screamed that she should struggle and fight, a deeper part of her wanted to trust Ava. Wanted to experience the bliss of what she had in store and, hopefully, keep her life in the process.

All she could do was dutifully nod as her frail body approached Ava's maw. Warm breath danced on her soaked skin and the world grew dim in Ava's shadow. The lips parted further, marble-white teeth drew her attention. Strands of saliva connecting from tongue to palate warped and webbed in the crimson cavern. The fear was near-paralysing as it reached its crescendo and then she was inside.

Ava’s eyes rolled back into her head as she felt Cali’s chest press against her tongue, her tiny nipples instantly hardened against her taste buds. Her lips wrapped around the curves in the little woman's hips, they fit together like two matching pieces of the same puzzle. She held her just tight enough to hold her in place but not bring her any harm while her tongue began to explore the texture and shape of the object in front of it. The flavour nearly drove Ava mad. The slightly sweet, sour tang of the taste of herself mixed with the lightly salted flavour of Cali’s skin. Ava's hand shot between her legs. Massaging herself aggressively now she groaned at the combination of sensations between either pair of lips. Heaven. Ava was in seventh heaven and rapidly approaching her peak. Unable to resist, she carefully slurped up Cali's legs. Taking the tiny completely into her mouth and measuring the way the large object felt, Ava began to manipulate the way Cali was oriented behind her lips. Her tongue soft to the touch but firm in its motions guided Cali, turning her around and flipping her onto her back Ava carefully pushed Cali through her lips. Her head slipped by first, then her shoulders and arms before Ava cinched back down around Cali’s waist once more.

Staring down at Cali past the bridge of her nose Ava winked. Her tongue slipped in between the little woman's thighs and separated them. Granting itself access to the most flavorful and sensitive spot on the woman in her mouth. Ava moaned loudly and deliberately as her flesh met Cali's, the sound gave the massive pink muscle a deeply penetrating vibrative quality.

Lips clasped around Cali’s middle like a tourniquet as Ava's tongue tasted and prodded her delicate sex. The feeling of taste buds and saliva trailing across her thighs, rolling under calves, and slithering over her hips was almost too much for her to handle. Once Ava’s tip darted between her legs once again, Cali pinched her knees together and wriggled and writhed in the redhead’s maw. Hot air billowed down from above, and moans shook her to her core. She wanted more. Fuck she wanted so much more. Straining, she tightened her core, pulling herself up as her body threatened to give in completely. The tiny was shivering, her breathing unstable, but with one arm clinging to Ava’s philtrum she managed to slide out ever so slightly. She leaned in and kissed Ava’s upper lip.

Ava’s tongue continued to strike through Cali with reckless abandon. Focusing on her taste to guide her Ava consciously made an effort to point the tip of her tongue as it met Cali's sweet spot before curving sharply upwards with each stroke. Ava’s mind was fluttering, her heart banged inside her chest like the drums of war on a battlefield, blasting streams of blood through her veins until it was roaring in her eardrums. heat burned its warmth in her cheeks and womanhood ached with each and every throbbing heartbeat. Unable to resist any longer, unable to hold herself back with any form of restraint, Ava sank two fingers deeply and sharply into herself. Her other hand slipped in beside it, swirling firm fingertips massaged her swollen clit. Her mouth was full and it was growing ever more difficult to breathe solely through her nose. Ava’s moans began building, the space in time between each of the ragged hums shortened with each passing.

Ava locked her eyes onto Cali’s, her furrowed brows running deep creases into her face. “oh my god…” Ava garbled past saliva slicked legs. “I’m… I’m gonna…” Ava’s eyes sparked with intensity behind fluttering eyelids and then she exploded in passion.

Cali kissed the lip again and again and again, visibly shuddering as she was brought to the peak of ecstasy. Her thighs pressed into the tongue, her spine arched, and as Ava’s words thundered around her she felt the waves of her orgasm cascade through her.

The air in the room grew still and silent save for the heavy breathing of two exasperated lovers. Their bodies trembled and twitched in post climatic bliss. Both completely engaged in their odd embrace, Cali clinging onto Ava’s upper lip, Ava's mouth wrapped around Cali’s lower body. It was comforting for the tiny, her prior worries ebbed away with each pounding pulse. ‘Ava would never harm me,’ the soothing thoughts brought her relief, a soft smile tightened her lips into a little arch. ‘She was just messing with me, that’s all. Trying to prove a point. I'm saf-’ something flickered in Ava’s massive emerald eyes.

Immediately she was slurped inside, with barely a yelp escaping her lips. Her mind was still dazed and clouded, her ears ringing to a deafening degree. The heat was beyond sweltering as the tongue rolled and undulated beneath her. Every panic stricken attempt to grab hold, to gain some semblance of control, was met with the small woman simply being pinned against the hard palate, a row of teeth, or bundled into a cheek.

Light flooded into Ava’s mouth, bringing into focus every part of it and searing the sight into memory. In a panic Cali scrambled forward, tumbling and twisting so she could escape this terrible twist of fate. Teary eyed she clawed herself forward, the elated feelings of earlier quickly being replaced with by unbridled terror.

Still looking down past her nose Ava timed herself perfectly. Snapping her lips shut tightly around the brunette’s outstretched forearm. The way Cali’s little fingers frantically grasped at the open air brought a smirk to her face, the corner of Ava’s mouth twitched upwards. Ava replayed the memory of the scared little woman looking up at her ‘I was afraid that you would eat me…’ Cali had croaked. Ava thought back on the way she responded, telling her that she probably could.

But could she? Should she chew? Ava shook her head, that would be too gross. The only way to go about it would be to swallow her whole. Alive. Ava’s face flushed with a fresh wave of heat. Something new had awoken in her. The thought of swallowing Cali drove tingling tendrils through her body. But Cali felt huge inside of her mouth. Could she actually even manage it? Ava couldn’t help but wonder if it was even physically possible. ‘it would make the situation with the dean so much easier to handle if it wasn't my word against hers.

Ava pursed her lips and sucked Cali’s arm back into her mouth with a sloppy and wet

Shlirp

The little morsel was frantic, limbs flailing in exasperation. It tickled her tongue as she scooped the tip of the slick muscle into Cali's face and ushered her little body deeper into her mouth. Ava could feel Cali’s legs kicking in the back of her throat. Her arms scratched at the back of her tongue. Ava took in a deep shuddering breath, tilted her chin up towards the ceiling and swallowed.

Cali shrieked and squirmed as mouth muscles worked on pushing her back, savouring her texture, testing her size. The battered girl tried to kick herself forward but found she was pushing against air. The tongue stilled and saliva quickly pooled around her. She could feel herself sliding ever so slowly backwards, but all she could do was dig her fingers into the fleshy surface and squeal and beg and hope.

“Please Ava, Please!!! Please! I don’t want to d-”

Grrulk

Cali plunged down into the abyss, without any flourish and by only a simple twitch of Ava’s tongue. Fleshy walls gripped her like a vice, and every ounce of breath was squeezed from her lungs. She instinctively tried to scream but her lungs were immediately flooded by Ava’s hot spit. The deafening sounds of a heart sped by, beating hard and fast almost in mock mimicry of her own. The fire in her lungs became unbearable and she felt her mind begin to fade. The only thing echoing in her head: She needed air. She needed air. She needed air. The walls tightened, her ribs almost cracking from the pressure, then the floor vanished. Boiling rancid air flooded her as she took in a sharp, coughing breath. Though her reprieve ended almost immediately as she landed in the scalding pool of Ava’s stomach.

Ava gasped, the simplicity of the act shocked her to the core. It wasn't even difficult. Not by any measure or definition of the word. Just one little gulp and all of her problems vanished into a squirming lump in her throat. She trailed a finger down her neck to her collarbone, tracking the wriggling bulge as it sank into her body. The sensation disappeared along with the visible bulge when Cali sank beneath her neckline.

“Oh my god…” Ava whispered in a hushed and breathy voice. “I just really--Cali is actually--I just fucking ate her.”

Ava’s heart was pounding harder than she could ever remember it doing. Her breathing was fast and heavy. Suddenly she felt something. Something that emanated from deep within her abdomen. It felt like the flutter of butterflies in her stomach at first. But then the sensation grew more intense. More deliberate. Her jaw dropped, hand clinging to her cheeks to cover her gaping maw. She thought she might actually be able to see little bulges pressing out from just under her ribcage. Something rose up within her. It shot up her throat before she had time to react and flew out of her mouth.

URP

 “Holy shit! I can actually fucking feel you in there!” Ava squealed. Her fingers slid off her chin, down the valley between two breasts and circled lightly around the tiny sporadic bumps. “Can you... can you hear me?”

Cali sputtered and wretched, coughing up a lungful of the redhead’s saliva and insipid internal fluids. Flinging herself against the wrinkly walls, Cali shuddered in revulsion as slimy, soupy water swirled around her legs, sloshing and clinging to her middle. Her hammering fists were met with meaty squelches, barely audible over the raucous roars of Ava’s gut.

THOOM THOOM THOOM

The stomach quaked and the brunette was flung against the fleshy wall behind with a splash. She heard Ava’s muffled voice as it broke through the rumblings of the digestive process.

“Ava, please Ava. I can hear you, let me out!!” she whimpered, biting back sobs.

A flurry of excitement from inside of her was all the answer Ava needed. Stretching as she rose to her feet she chuckled, her stomach gurgling loudly already. “You know I'd say I'm sorry about all of this Cali but…” leaning over she scooped the now empty glass from its resting place on the couch cushion and her shirt off the floor. “One of us was going to have to take the fall for our midterm paper.” Ava plucked Cali’s little clothes out of the glass. Wrapping her own shirt around two fingers she wiped the tiny hand prints and smudges from the inside of the cup, polishing away any evidence of the once temporary prison. After inspecting it to be sure that it was clear as before Ava set it on the desk and went on to finish dressing herself. Ava giggled at her own devious thoughts as she slipped Cali’s dress, bra and panties into her back pocket and squeezed her ass cheek through the denim of her jeans. “To think this was all your idea in the first place, I really should thank you. Anyway, once you’re out of the picture I’ll let Dr. Rorschach know that you must’ve copied my work… it’s not like you’ll be around to say otherwise. At least–not in the shape you’re in now.”

Gastric fluids slowly filled the cramped space, foamy chyme already covering her breasts. Cali sobbed as she shoved against the chamber’s elastic edge. With every movement the tiny could feel a fine sediment stirring against her skin. The realisation that this was all that remained of Ava’s earlier meal brought her to the brink of despair. She felt the beginnings of hopelessness overwhelm her, her mind begging her to surrender, but still she refused to give in. She thrashed with all her remaining strength and screamed her voice raw, anything to make Ava feel the horror of what she'd done. The hot liquid was just below her neckline now, a distinct uncomfortable tingling gnawing at her extremities. “Ave..... Ava... please. I d-don't want it to end like this…’

Ava brushed a lock of red hair out of her eyes, adjusted her clothes slightly and headed for the office door. “As fun as this has been Cali, we’ve gotta get going. we’re already late for your favourite class. Psychology.” She said, speaking down towards her flat abs. Grabbing hold of the doorknob she glanced around the office one last time, just to be sure that nothing had been out of place. “OH! And Cali, just between us girls?” Ava called out smugly to the student trapped within her, “You may have tasted great. But you feel even better.”

Closing the door softly behind her, making sure her exit was as discreet as possible. Ava gave her growling stomach one firm, final pat and made off with her catch, a wide toothy grin upon her face. The only thing left on Ava’s mind was what she was going to do with the dean’s daughter. She might already have a plan in mind.

 

To be continued?..