- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story illustration: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GC1JxCyWIAAmNGC?format=jpg&name=medium

The local magician, a man of modest stature with a nervous glint in his eyes, stepped onto the stage. He clutched an ornate wand, its history etched in its ancient carvings - a relic passed down from his grandfather, never before used in his acts.

He waved the wand in order to make some effect. The wand's tip glowed ominously, pointing accidentally towards his assistant. Suddenly, a bright, blinding flash erupted, silencing the crowd.

In an instant, the assistant's size doubled, her presence was now overwhelming. The audience gasped, some in awe, others in disbelief. The magician, frozen, could only stare in utter bewilderment at the glorious sight before him. His assistant's legs, encased in glittering pantyhose, stretched magnificently, longer than he was tall! They shimmered under the stage lights, a captivating spectacle of sheer beauty.

Overwhelmed by her sudden transformation, the assistant's confusion quickly turned to fury. She towered over the magician, her eyes burning with a mix of fear and anger. “You did this! You idiot!” she thundered, her voice resonating through the auditorium. "Come here!"


The magician, now dwarfed by her immense stature, only cowered as her large hands reached towards him. She reached the wand. Her fingers wrapping around it with ease. Snap! The wand broke under the strength of her grip, the pieces falling to the stage with a soft clatter. Her anger boiled over at this, realizing there was no simple reversal to her newfound enormity.

Her eyes flashed dangerously, a power she neither expected nor understood. The magician, now appearing insignificant in her shadow, could only wonder at the force he had unwittingly unleashed.

Panic gripped the magician as he stumbled backward, his heart hammering in his chest like a frantic drum. The severity of the situation hit him like a lightning strike - he was in imminent danger. He lurched into a desperate run, darting across the stage in a frenzied attempt to escape.

But she was quick to follow, her strides massive and effortless. The crowd watched in a mix of terror and fascination, their breaths held, their eyes unblinking. With each stomp of her colossal foot, the stage trembled, her heels clicking like ominous drumbeats of an approaching storm.

Behind him, her footsteps boomed like thunder, each step an ominous echo that shook the very foundations of the stage. The floor trembled violently with her immense weight, a foreboding rhythm that matched the racing of his heart.

Glancing back, the magician's eyes widened in a mixture of horror and awe. His assistant, already towering, continued to grow, her majestic figure expanding upwards, her head inching ever closer to the stage lights. The stage, unable to bear her colossal weight, began to buckle under her, the wooden planks groaning in protest.

With a swift movement she reached for him again, but he ran between her legs and appeared behind her.

Her deep, resonant voice, now amplified by her gargantuan size, boomed through the theater, sending chills cascading down his spine. “You cannot hide from me!” she bellowed, her words vibrating the air itself, a terrifying promise of her relentless pursuit.

In sheer desperation, the magician leapt off the stage. He raced through the auditorium, his breaths coming in ragged, fearful gasps. Behind him, the colossal assistant moved with a grace.

She effortlessly strode over rows of seats, her long, powerful legs covering ground with alarming ease. The audience, caught between disbelief and fear, scattered like leaves in a storm, her every step sending tremors through the ground. Sound of crunched empty chairs beneath her shoes.

“Do you still wish to marry me now?” Her voice thundered through the auditorium, deafening everyone for a moment. It was a question laced with a bitter mockery, resonating with the power of her towering form.

A lone laugh erupted from somewhere in the crowd, a nervous, ill-timed chuckle. It stopped the assistant in her tracks. Her eyes, burning with a mix of fury and pain, scanned the audience for the source of the mirth.

Another chair crunched under her foot as she turned, the sound echoing like a gunshot. The laughing observer's amusement died instantly, replaced by a chilling realization that provoking an angry, powerful woman of such staggering size was a profoundly bad idea. She forgot about the magician in an instant.

"You find that amusing? See how you laugh in the grip," her voice boomed, a declaration that sent shivers through the spine of every person present. Her words, echoing with the power of her towering form, sealed the fate of the unfortunate spectator.

The hand of the giantess, now four times larger than any normal human hand, began its menacing approach. Her fingers, long and powerful, stretched out like the talons of a predatory bird, honing in on the horror-stricken man. He sat frozen, his laughter a distant memory, replaced by a paralyzing fear.

As her colossal hand neared, the once noisy auditorium fell into a deafening silence, the tension thick in the air. The tiny, now utterly alone in the emptied row, could only gaze in terror and awe at the massive hand that was about to engulf him...

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the short story. You are welcome to explore my DeviantArt profile for more AI pictures and exciting stories: https://www.deviantart.com/beautifultallwomen