[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Welcome to the Hidden Oasis. An establishment located in Buffalo, NY. Come and enjoy our restaurant and bar. The Hidden Oasis was created specifically to address the overpopulation issue while helping with the food crisis.If you want to join our exclusive club then be prepared to sign your life away. Come and see what the place is all about and why its so popular. Maybe you can even become an esteemed VIP member. We welcome all those who wish for a fun time and want a little decadence in the process. Come join us at Hidden Oasis, where your fantasies come true, and you can let your soul fly free.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Trans, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/fm, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Hidden Oasis
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7815 Read: 6152
Published: January 02 2024 Updated: January 09 2024
Story Notes:

This is the main entry into the Hidden Oasis story and will mainly follow a few characters. Any chapters that have a specific heavy kink like scat or incest will have a warning in the chapter notes.

1. Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hidden Oasis by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (1871 words)

This is a story building chapter. What is the Hidden Oasis and what makes them special? This chapter will give you a brief run down on the world that the Hidden Oasis occupies and the reason why it was made and what makes it so successful.

2. Chapter 2: A Worthwhile Date by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (1599 words)

More story building. We continue to follow Lindsay and her roommate Nikki.They get ready for a night out at the Hidden Oasis.

3. Chapter 3: A Well-Oiled Operation by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (1844 words)

Some action? Yes finally, there is some action. We take a peek behind the scenes of Devour. We head into the kitchen and are introduced to another character. Let's follow her as she prepares an order and what it takes to be a chef in this illustrious kitchen.

4. Chapter 4: The First Taste by zephilia [Reviews - 0] (2501 words)

The food is ready and delivered to Lindsay and Nikki.How will Lindsay think of her visit and the food made at Devour. Read to find out and the aspects of eating at Devour.