- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the main entry into the Hidden Oasis story and will mainly follow a few characters. Any chapters that have a specific heavy kink like scat or incest will have a warning in the chapter notes.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a story building chapter. What is the Hidden Oasis and what makes them special? This chapter will give you a brief run down on the world that the Hidden Oasis occupies and the reason why it was made and what makes it so successful.

                The year is 2132 and the issues with over population and looser restrictions in the United States has allowed new types of businesses to flourish. One such business is the Hidden Oasis. Located on the upper side of Buffalo, NY. This enormous club has a specialty that no one outside their staff, certain members, and regulatory authorities. They have an intricate set of rules and diverse types of members.

                It’s hard to identify the building from the outside as its hidden from view through an artificial desert and some forest deeper in. The outside facade is dressed up to look like a desert and as you approach the entrance, it becomes lusher, until you get to a densely packed foliage. Almost like a forest. As you leave the forest, you are greeted by the entrance with a bright sign that says, Hidden Oasis. Hidden is lighten up with a purple hue and Oasis is lighten up with a yellow hue.

                As you enter, there is a server. Ninety percent of the servers are female or have an effeminate body. From 9:00am until 5:30pm, they seat guests at the restaurant known as Valhalla. Here there are no restriction on who is allowed to eat. This restaurant is known for their steaks, salads, and coffee. At 5:30pm the specialized restaurant opens. Known as devour, this restaurant caters to a certain clientele and customers must apply in order to eat here. At 7:30pm, the clubs open.

                Valhalla is located directly to the left, where it has a 270-person capacity. Down the hall you come to a fork, with three bouncers and scanners flanking the entry ways. The staff refer to this area as the “Temptation Station.” The left goes to Club Underworld while the right goes to Devour and Club Purgatory and Club Styx.

                If you head down to the right you enter the highway to hell. After about halfway down you’ll pass some bathrooms flanking you. As you pass them, you’ll see a fake lava pool and a bridge to the Underworld.” This club has a capacity for five hundred people. The inside has a layered square layout. The top floor is where people gather to meet their parties and use the restrooms. There’s also a mall food bar and the first aid station. The next level has the Hades bar and seating for guests to lose themselves in liquor and conversation. The final level is the dance floor.

                If you go to the right, you enter the deviant hall. About 50ft (15.24m) you come to the entrance to Devour. This shares a kitchen with Valhalla, but the food served here has a special option, usually is garnished with tinies or the meat is substituted with tinies. If you head further down, you’re greeted by flanking bathrooms. A bit further is another split, but there are three ways. In front of you is the Venus lounge. This is where people go to get shrunken. The right path heads to Club Styx. This is the smallest area, only holding fifty people. As you enter, there is a private bar and dining area. In the back there are ten private rooms that are soundproof, so you can enjoy a fun time. Each one is 15sqft (20.90sqm) each fully decked out in custom toys and a California King bed. Each room is cleaned after each use by a professional cleaner. Purgatory can handle six hundred people and has a layered circle set up. Up top is the gathering area, the next spot has food, eating and seating. The next level down has some expositions with tinies and some live entertainment against one wall and twenty-five private rooms at the other end. These rooms are a bit smaller at 12sqft (13.38sqm) and only have California queen beds. The rest is like Styx. Then there is a dance floor at the bottom.

The server will check the wrist bands and direct people to their respective areas. There are six colors: White, Gold, Purple, Red, Orange, and Pink. White wrist bands, known to staff as the “purities” will be directed to the regular club. Known as Underworld. Purple, Red, Orange and Pink wrist bands will have access to the restaurant Devour and the club Purgatory. Finally yellow wrist bands have access to the most exclusive club, Styx.

                Hidden Oasis is split into the “Vanilla Side” and the “Specialized Side” with each having a restaurant and club. The restaurant Valhalla and the club Purgatory are on the vanilla side. These have regular services like food, drinks, dancing, bar (both in the restaurant and the club) and other little nuances. Where the Hidden Oasis comes into its own is the “Specialized Side” where the restaurant Devour and clubs Purgatory and Styx are classified. These are only possible due to the technology that only Hidden Oasis has.

Back in 2088, the world began to tip over the sustainability of the planet, even after starting to populate other planets. In 2100, governments around the globe tried everything to decrease the population. In 2105 Siren Technologies made a significant breakthrough. The way they did the patents, no one could tell what they were used for, except for those in Siren. What they developed was a shrinking technology. To capitalize on this technology, Siren created The Hidden Oasis and through litigation, laws, persuasion, and heavy lobbying, they managed to get certain things passed and were able to keep this technology a secret. They made sure to keep a strangle hold on this technology and deal with spies, traitors and corrupt officials in severe and creative ways using the Valkyries.

                Siren created Hidden Oasis to be an exclusive restaurant and club to use the newest technologies and Devour, Purgatory and Styx were to have their most secret tech. Here people could apply to join the exclusive parts. Only if they passed the Valkyrie’s, Siren’s personal security force, background check would they be allowed to join. Here they would fill out an application that would be their normal things (Name, address, length of being a “White band” member. They would also need a reference from a current member. If they passed, they would be brought into the office and would have to sign and iron clad NDA with severe punishments for breaking it. Once they were let in on the secret they had two options: they could join or they could not join. Depending on the threat assessment by Valkyrie, they could wither be let go or they would be shrunken, and they would simply disappear. 

                Once someone joined, they would have to decide whether they wanted to be a predator or prey and if they were into fatal or non-fatal scenarios. The reason for a separation is that predators are allowed to shrink and dominate preys. Preys are not allowed to dominate or shrink predators. Predators can shrink and dominate other predators. The staff usually denote these profiles as Alphas. The one overruling law of the land is that everything is consensual. For predators they will be issued Red bracelets for being into fatal scenarios or Purple bracelets for non-fatal. For prey they are issued Orange for fatal and Pink for non-fatal.

                Like every business they have various punishments. When in the vanilla portion you have standard punishments, (banishment, fines, being arrested). However, when you join the exclusive side, you accept some unorthodox punishments. The punishments can vary depending on what rules you break. The rules and punishment are as follows:

                All agreements between Prey and Predator or Predator and Predator are final. If Prey tries to break the agreement the Predator has their choice of punishment. The punishments they can choose are: Prey can be regrown (if they are shrunken) and leave, the predator can keep the prey shrunken and enjoy them at their own pace or leave it for the establishment to decide.

                If an underage person comes into the “specialized” side, they forfeit their rights, are assumed as prey and are immediately shrunken.

                Those that harass others are immediately shrunken and served as food, even if they are a predator. The victim has first choice even if the victim is designated as prey.

The rules help ensure a fair but severe penalty and help put prey at ease. All are welcome to the Hidden Oasis. No one will be turned away because of a particular kink or habit. However, if you do not treat others with respect, you will be dealt with.

                To get into the club Styx, you need the Yellow wrist band. This is the VIP club and you need to impress either the owner or three people in the VIP plus two staff members need to vouch for you. VIPs have several things they can do over the Purgatory members. They are determined on a case-by-case basis. Within the VIPs they are further segregated into the prey and predator roles. Even with this being the case, the predators far outnumber the prey.

                Each part of Hidden Oasis is popular at various times. Valhalla is popular on Friday nights, Underworld is popular on Saturdays, Devour is most popular on Wednesdays, and Purgatory and Styx are popular on both Fridays and Saturdays.

                There is a flicker as a new ad pops up on the Venus streaming app. There is music that makes it sound like it’s from an adventure movie where the cast discover the treasure. A sultry voice comes on and says, “We welcome all those who wish for a fun time and want a little decadence in the process. Come join us at Hidden Oasis, where your fantasies come true, and you can let your soul fly free.” Why all the time showing their sexy staff, the incredible food, and thumping clubs.

                Lindsay is a brunette bombshell. She is 24 years old. Her hair is curvy and about shoulder length. Her hazel eyes shined like stars in the night sky. She stands 5’6”(167.64cm) and weights 137lbs (62.14kg). Lindsay has a 36D bust with a firm ass to match. She had the figure of a model and the looks to match.

                Lindsay Vaughn (LV): “That’s the third time in an hour that ad has come on. I must admit, their food looks incredible.” I say, mesmerized by the ad.

                “Wait, you’ve never been?” My roommate Nikki says in shock as she drops her game. “I mean I even work there, that’s it. This Friday I don’t have to work. I am getting you a pass into Purgatory.

                I sit there in silence. I’ve always wanted to try there, but I’m always busy. I smile as I look at Nikki and nod. I do have one question, “Isn’t Purgatory their exclusive club?”

                “Don’t worry about it. You have all the qualifications.” She says as she goes back to playing her game.

                Now I’m looking forward to Friday night. I go back to watching “15 Day Fiancé” as I relax after an exhausting day of work. God, I hate Mondays, they’re always the worse.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. We got the look at our first main character. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.