- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The food is ready and delivered to Lindsay and Nikki.How will Lindsay think of her visit and the food made at Devour. Read to find out and the aspects of eating at Devour.

LV: Its only been about 20 minutes since we placed our order, yet the waitress is back and starts setting the meals in front of us. The delicious aroma hits me first and then the site of the food is mouthwatering. I ordered a filet infime and Nikki ordered a croustillant tout petit. The waitress sets a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of A1 sauce and another bottle of sauce on the table. She explains that this is a house blended steak sauce.

She leaves us and just as I start looking at my plate Nikki claps her hands and says in a happy tone, “You’re about to enjoy heaven.” I look at her puzzled and she explains, “You see the initial on the plate?” I didn’t but now the she points it out I see at “A.T.” on the plate. Nikki continues, “That’s the initials and signature of Akari Tanaka.” Wait I’ve heard that name.

“You mean that famous chef that refuses even the most exclusive clients?” I ask in a shocked tone.

“Yes, we cant say anything due to that NDA but she’s the head chef here and personally oversees Devour. We’re lucky that we got our meal made by her. She is a pro amongst pros and knows just how to cook a tiny in any way you’d like.” Nikki is practically drooling.

I start eating my mashed potatoes and they melt in my mouth. I let out a moan in pleasure and I see Nikki smiling. I take out the fork in my mouth and I let it rest against my lips, and in a bratty tone I ask, “What?”

Nikki responds in a giddy tone, “It’s fun to watch you eat and I want to see you enjoy your first bite.”

I slightly shrug before I look at the two pieces of “meat”. They smell delicious. I push my fork through the one and its juicy just like a regular stake. As I cut trough the body I see its stuffed with vegetables and beef. It looks delicious and smells like heaven. I continue to cut it into pieces. I’m surprised by the lack of empathy from myself. It might be because Nikki assured me of their practices. The tinies that Hidden Oasis use as food are one of three types. They are either willing (tinies who want to live out their ultimate fantasy), or they are breed as livestock and live a full life before they are prepared like regular meat or they are criminals sentenced to death.

I look at the meat and it is exactly as I asked, medium rare. I stab a piece of the filet and as I bring it to my mouth, I notice the gleam in Nikki’s eyes. I place the piece of meat in my mouth and I am instantly in love. I close my eyes as I start to chew. The crisp outer texture and the juicy inner melts with the sauce and tiny amounts of blood. They mix in a way that is mouthwatering. A moan escapes my mouth as I am drawn deeper into heaven.

I hear Nikki let out a giggle as she begins to eat. I can’t believe how well the tinies taste. We continue to eat but as I see her lift the bun to add a couple of squirts of the house sauce, I can see the tiny moving around on the bun. I let out a gasp, that I thought was loud but Nikki doesn’t react. It must have been quieter than I thought. She replaces the top bun before turning it so the feet of the tiny is facing her. I cannot look away as she picks up the sandwich and slowly brings it to her mouth. I watch her bite into the burger and start chewing. As she swallows I see her look at me and raise an eyebrow. I realize that I have been watching her extremely closely and I let out a small nervous chuckle as I continue eating. I think I may have a problem as I feel a wet spot growing in my panties.

NW(Nikki Weston): After explaining to Lindsey about Akari, I watch as she takes a bite of her potatoes. I reminisce about my first time and I feel a bit of envy and joy for her at the same time. She looks at me before asking in a pouty manner, “What?”

I hold back a chuckle as I respond, it’s fun to watch you eat and I want to see you enjoy your first bite.” Lindsey starts cutting at the tinies. When she’s finished, she brings a piece to her mouth. As soon as her mouth closes, her eyes soon follow as she is swallowed by pure bliss. I can see her basking in the wonder of a meal prepared by a master chef. I hear Lindsey moan and I let out a small laugh. She shrugs and continues eating.

I grab my burger and take the top bun off. The tiny starts to squirm but can barley move after being deep fried. I smile as I grab the house’s special sauce and put some on top of him. After I am satisfied with the toppings, I replace the top and I turn the burger so his feet are facing me. The reason I do this is that I want the tiny to last as long as possible and the way he was cooked will help slow the blood flow.

I raise the burger and slowly bring it to my mouth. I bite in, but when I feel the crispy texture, I slow the bite. I continue to bit through his legs as I can hear him scream. It brigs me joy as I finish taking my first bit. I start chewing and as I swallow the first mouth full I see Lindsey staring at me. I raise an eyebrow she laughs and I shrug off this interaction.

My burger now has a slight pinkness to it as gravity pulls the blood down. I eat some fries as Lindsey and I enjoy our meal. I go for the next bite and I can feel him struggle more. When I remove the burger from my mouth, it looks like I got to just above the waist. I slowly chew, enjoying the combination of the crispy outer texture and the tender inside. It truly is a treat to have a meal Akari cooked.

The next time I take a bit, I go in from the sides, removing each arm. I slowly  chew and can hear the man crying and repeating how sorry he is. The next bite I have to be even more precise and go just below his rib cage. I begin chewing and after swallowing the only thig left is a bite size chunk and some fries. I put the last piece of burger in my mouth. I expertly remove the rest of the burger, leaving what remains of the tiny on my tongue, as I chew and swallow rest. I open my mouth and let out a small burp into my hand. I close my mouth once more and play with the tiny for a bit. I roll him around on my tongue, making sure to grind his face against my tongue piercing. After I had my thrill, I move him to the right side and bring my teeth down. As soon as there is any resistance I stop and enjoy the tiny screams. I slowly increase the pressure until his body breaks and the crying is silenced. I start chewing in earnest now and swallow once it’s truly mushed. We finish eating and now it’s time for the fun part.

Tiny Male 1: I feel the plate I’m on get set down followed by someone talking. I can’t make out what they are saying due to everything around me and my ears being mostly clogged. I lay there for so long that I run back through my life. Wondering if I changed anything what I would change. Like most people I was born into poverty. I managed to make a name for myself in football, but I was soon kicked off the Denver Broncos after getting high on drugs and crashing my car. I got use to a certain lifestyle and turned to violence to keep living it.

It was my last score that put me in my current position. It was a home robbery gone wrong. I broke into the house and there are only two bitches. I knock them out and begin to take things to my car. Suddenly, there is a man that enters. I struggle with him for a minute, but after smashing his head into a banister, I notice that the other 2 are waking up. I pull a gun and put some holes in each one. Another person shows up as I am leaving and I give her some lead as well. As I run to my car I get tackled by a police officer. I keep thinking how I would do things over again but I have never regretted my decisions…until now. I lay there praying for forgiveness. Would have I done the same if I was on death row, I don’t think I would.

I feel the bun lift as I finish a prayer. My world becomes brighter and I can barley see a beautiful female face staring at me through the lettuce. I curse myself but I am lucky it’s a woman eating me and not a male. I feel some something landing on me before I faintly smell a savoring odor. The bun is replaced and I feel the entire burger shift. It finally dawns on me that I am to be this woman’s meal and I start to cry and beg for forgiveness.

The burger is lifted and soon I feel a pressure on my legs. It stops for a second but I soon feel it slowly building. I then hear a crunching noise and before long there is a slight pain as I see a part of the burger gets torn away. It takes a second to realize that my legs, from the knees down, are missing. I scream, not so much from the pain, but from the sheer fact that I am being consumed. A while later I feel the burger lift again and I try to struggle as much as I can. I feel pressure on my abdomen and before long I feel a sharp pain slice through me and I cry out. More from pain this time. Before I have time to come to terms with what is happening, I lose my left arm. I hate this bitch. She is making sure to eat me just right, that my suffering is prolonged. As soon as I notice my left arm is missing, just below the shoulder, I feel the slicing pain on my right. I look over and just mere micro inches away I see a white wall before I am pulled away. Its only when I get far enough away that I realize it’s a fucking mouth. Along with that arm, a bit of my side is missing. Now I am a little bit more than an upper torso.

I lay there, a husk of a man that I once was. I deserve this punishment. I just wish that it wasn’t so drawn out. Suddenly, the air gets hot and moist. There is a slight sweet smell hanging in the air as well. Son I am thrown about as the bun and topping are removed. Soon I see light filter into my prison and I realize that I am in her mouth. I hear the mashing as she chews the remnants of the burger. I realize that this will soon be me and I start to cry. I hear a loud gulp and as she swallows the air pressure dramatically changes and I feel my eyes, nose and mouth pop due to the change. Suddenly I feel a rush of air over my face as the air turns from sweet and tangy to bile and acidic. The light disappears and I realize that she just fucking burped. I can’t blame her as I am just food.

I’m soon being tossed from side to side. She scrapes me against her teeth and soon I see am metal object I am flying towards before my face smashes into it. I realize that it’s her tongue piercing and I am soon pulled to the other side. After a while the motion stops and I feel myself resting on my back. Before I can get my bearings I feel a heavy weight crash into me. I let out a scream and I begin to cry anew. I lay there sobbing, pleading for help but none comes. The pressure slowly increases and I just ask this to end. Second by second I am being slowly crushed. My eyesight starts to fade and just before it does I hear a loud CRUNCH.

LV: Nikki and I sit there and let our meals settle. I’m still in awe at what I have both seen and experienced today. I am a little bit worried about me being attracted to this “vore” kink but I push that thought to the side. Watching Nikki, I feel conflicted and horny at the same time.

After about 10 minutes, we get up and leave the restaurant. I leave a healthy tip as this was the best meal I have ever had. We leave Devour and hang a right. As we get closer there is a soft thumping and there is another set of bouncers. There are signs. One that says Purgatory and other that says Styx. I see that Styx is for VIP members only, so I start to go toward the purgatory sign, but Nikki grabs my arm as she giggles and asks, “Where are you going?”

“Aren’t we going to the club part now?”, I ask in a confused tone.

“No silly, were going to Styx.”

“Isn’t that the VIP area?”

“Well duh, didn’t I promise to show you the best nigh?”

I just nod as she grabs my arms and we get checked by the bouncer. After a while, he moves to the side and says, enjoy your night ladies. As we go down the hall, the murmur of the crowd dies down as most people are only able to go to Purgatory. As we come to the end I see an elevator. The door opens and the air smells sweet and there is a certain air about the place. Nikki jogs in front and says in a giddy tone with open arms, “Welcome to club Styx”.

Chapter End Notes:

Woo, Lindsay and Nikki enter club Styx. Lindsay will get introduced to what happens here and why the VIP area is so illustrious and exclusive.