- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some action? Yes finally, there is some action. We take a peek behind the scenes of Devour. We head into the kitchen and are introduced to another character. Let's follow her as she prepares an order and what it takes to be a chef in this illustrious kitchen.

                Akari Tanaka is the head chef for the Hidden Oasis and the lead chef for Devour. Akari is a Japanese beauty with a fair skin complexion. She is 5’3”(159.5 cm) tall and weighs 120lbs(54.43kg). Over the years she has perfected tiny cooking and can keep even the most delicate tiny alive if the customer so wishes. She is deftly good at her job and has earned the respect and admiration of all those who have and still work under her. She runs a tight but fair ship and this has earned Valhalla a 2-Star Michelin rating and Devour a 3-Star rating.

AT: Devour is always popular on Friday night. There are people trying to impress their dates, people trying to relax after a hectic day and others looking to have a good time. The kitchen feels a bit hotter today. The orders come non-stop. As I send up one order the bell dings, signaling another order. I grab the slip and look it over.

The order has two meals. The first meal is a filet infime, male, pre-prepared, medium well. This is a good popular dish. The next is a Devour specialty, croustillant tout petit, male, live, crispy outside. I go to my station and look at the ingredients.

A filet infime is like a filet mignon but with tiny person substituted for the meat. I grab two of the younger and more physique tiny men and lay them out on the table. The wonderful thing about pre-prepared tinies is that you don’t have to worry about them wiggling around. I prepare the oven and begin heating the oil. As the oil heats I massage the seasoning into the two tinies. While I wait for the oil I start preparing the other meal.

A croustillant tout petit is a tiny person deep fried burger. I grab a larger male tiny and he starts squirming in my fist. I lie him down on the living board. Hidden Oasis specifically created this board to hold the tinies and it allows us to work without worrying about an unintended escape. I grab some of our breading mix and put it into a bag. I grab some seasoning and add it to the bag. I shake it, mixing the two together. After I am satisfied that it’s thoroughly mixed, I set it to the side. By this time, the oil is lightly smoking. I go over and add the two tinies. I go back over to the living board and grab a bottle of special vegetable oil. I grab the tiny and begin to douse him in the oil. I massage it into his skin. His struggling helps in this process. After I am happy with the results. I throw him into the bag. At first I just shake the bag, evenly distributing the breading mix. After a bit I go and start squeezing the bag around the tiny, making sure the mix sticks to his body. I go over to the skillet and flip the tinies while basting them.

I go over back to the live tiny and see him struggling to try and open the bag. They don’t realize that 95% of the things in here are specialty made in order to make sure that tinies don’t escape while the staff prepare them. I pick up the bag and he falls to the bottom. I open it up and grab hold of him. I put his body into a metal tray that clicks shut. It’s a little difficult to bind him but I make do. After making sure the tray is secure, I go over to the friers and drop him in the oil. He screams as his skin touches the scalding hot oil. I go back over to the skillet and put the tinies into the oven. I go over and keep checking the live tiny. It’s a skill to keep them alive while at the same time getting a good crispy texture. It’s a skill that has taken me years to master and now I can keep even the most delicate tiny alive during any meal prep.

After about 6 minutes both the croustillant tout petit and the filet infime are cooked. I add the final detail before taking them to their respective plates. My other cooks have finished the other parts of the meal including the fries for the burger and mashed potatoes with the filet. I add my initials on the plates in a golden sauce that contrasts with the dark sauce on both plates. I put the order ticket with the tray and set it on the serving counter. I ding the bell and yell order up. The server takes the order away.

Tiny Male: I’ve been in this goddam container for so long that I lost tract of time. I am a former linebacker for the Denver Broncos. I was sentenced in federal court to death for a quadruple murder. I was led by the sheriff to a small room where I passed out. I woke up in a strange room with hundreds of other people. It was immediately made apparent that we were somehow shrunken and were in a container. This was months ago. Were lucky we’re not in the big house. It gives us a glimmer of hope, especially considering the lack of security. Everyone is trying to climb each other to try and escape but that only works for so long before either a fight breaks out or the entire structure collapses when one of us is grabbed. We have a twenty layered pyramid going when there is a soft feminine hand reaches in, toppling the pyramid. I realize too late that the hand is coming for me.

Some people try to latch onto the hand to try and aid in their escape, but the slight jerking motions it makes as it ascends is enough to shake them loose. As I near the top I try to struggle to get free. However, the grip this person is exerting is just enough to keep me there but also allows for the tiniest bit of hope. I can see that the container I was in was in some sort of kitchen in a restaurant. I can see the uniform of the kitchen  staff says Devour on it and it makes me think of those damned ads on TV for the Hidden Oasis.

I am dropped on to a hard board and before I can get up there is a shock to my system, immobilizing me and leaving me to whims of the gigantic bitch. I think of how I would hurt her if I am ever able to get big. I make a note that her name tag says Akari Tanaka and I vow to find her and make her pay. She leaves me alone as she grabs a bag and starts mixing something in it. She leaves the station to put something on the stove. I take this as my opportunity to try to escape but my nerves are still tingling and my determination isn’t enough to will my body to move.

I notice Akari return and I see her pour some oil on me. It stings my eyes and I start a coughing fit. I feel her grab me and start roughly massaging me. Before I can get my bearings I am dropped into a bag. The air stings my nose as it smells strongly of onions and peppers. As I go to stand my world begins to shake as Akari begins shaking the bag. When the commotion dies down I lay there trying to catch my breath. I notice the mixture sticking to my skin, but there are some uncovered areas and some areas are slowly falling off. My world then darkens as I am pressed in on all sides. There is a fierce pressure forcing the pieces back into my skin harder and more secure than before. I feel myself get set down as the pressure and massaging ceases.

I don’t take the proper time to settle as I try to find the top of the bag. When I do I try to open it but it’s tougher then ripping the helmet off a running back. I can barley see her return. I struggle even harder but it is in vain as Akari picks up the bag and I fall to the bottom. I hear the “pop” as the bag opens and I am once more grabbed. I can see Akari holding a metal tray. She puts me in it and it locks with a good click. As this is the only time I am not being gripped or otherwise immobile and the only thing holding me is a metal clasp, I begin to struggle. The tray refuses to budge. I am interrupted by the sounds and smells of sizzling oil. I notice that the bitch is heading towards a frying vat. God dammit, this bitch covered me in a bread mix for frying.

 

The tray floats over the vat. The air is so hot that it stings my skin and burns my nose. Time seems to slow as Akari lowers me into the vat. As she does I curse her with everything that I have. My skin touches the oil. I can hear the breading start to sizzle a microsecond before my skin goes from hot to itchy to burning in less than a second. The tray drops beneath the oil. I scream internally but I am thankful at the same time, for my mouth cannot open. There is a rod covering it, preventing the oil from entering my mouth. This does nothing as my nose is burned shut. Somehow there is air flowing through the tray. It’s to help regulate the temperature. I am unsure. I start to black out and as I wait for death to claim me, I curse her and this establishment with my dying breath.

Some time later I wake up and see a blinding light. I must be in heaven. As My eyesight clears, I notice the light is from an LED light and I am reintroduced to the sounds of thee kitchen. I realize two things, I am not in a tray and this is not heaven but hell. How could the justice system sentence someone to this kind of inhumane torture I will never know, but it does one thing I never thought I’d do. I earnestly apologize. Every time I did it in court or during my appeals was never genuine. Maybe it’s because I am being confronted with an overwhelming power that seeks to destroy me or maybe I realize that karma really is a bitch. I notice Akari dropping some lettuce on me and after a bit my would grows darker. I can feel the slightest bit of motion before I hear a bell and someone, who I assume is Akari, yell “Order up!”
Chapter End Notes:

The orders are finished and are on there way out to the customers. Wonder what the lucky customers will think of this well prepared meal. The next chapter will heavily focus on vore.Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment or rating to let me know what you think.