- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More story building. We continue to follow Lindsay and her roommate Nikki.They get ready for a night out at the Hidden Oasis.

                LV: I open the door and kick off my heels. I toss my purse to the side as I head to the couch and fall into it, basically turning into a puddle. A heavy sigh escapes as I am finally free from my sales rep gig. God, this job is going to kill me. I flick on the TV and haphazardly start flicking through the channels.

                I am shaken from my stupor when Nikki comes down and hits my leg. Nicole (Nikki) Weston is a gorgeous woman. She stands 5’11”(180.34cm) and weighs 180lbs(81.65kg). She has dazzling blue eyes with strawberry blonde hair that is just a bit longer than her shoulders. I lazily look at her and she says in a caring way, “Hey, aren’t you going to get ready to go out?”

                I lay there for a second and the gears turn in my head, but they don’t find any traction. Nikki lets out a sigh before stating, “You completely forgot didn’t you? You’re lucky you have good looks. You remember I told you I was going to take you to the Oasis?”

                My mouth drops open, I cant believe that I actually forgot about this. Nikki shakes her head, “I cant believe you, we have a couple of hours. Get ready and I’ll change as well.”

                I rush to get up and I go take a quick shower. I let the warm water cascade over my body. I feel tightness in my chest. Not only have I been wanting to go to the Hidden Oasis, but I get to go out with someone that I have a major crush on. I mean of course, Nikk is beautiful and smart. She’s the perfect person, but she wouldn’t give someone like me the light of day, even if she was a lesbian. I sigh as this thought crosses my mind. At least I can enjoy a night with her. I finish my shower and head to my room to get dressed. I can hear music and Nikki humming as I pass her room. I enter my room and start to get dressed. It’s a well-guarded secret but there is a rumor that is taken as the truth, they serve shrunken people.

                I’m lucky to have Nikki as a roommate and friend. Purgatory at Hidden Oasis is incredibly hard to get into, but with Nikki as a server she was able to get us in. I throw on some skimpy red lingerie and put on a Long black dress and some black stilettos. I put on some simple make-up and leave the bedroom. I see Nikki standing there in some tight jeans and a low-cut top. She looks at me before saying, “A bit excessive isn’t it?” I blush and she laughs in response when she says, “I’m just kidding, let’s go.” We hop into her car and we head to The Hidden Oasis.

                You can tell when you’re nearing the Hidden Oasis as several acres was terraformed into desert. We pull up and as expected the place is overflowing. Looking over, I see that the valet lot is packed. I start to worry, but Nikki drives pass the valet’s and goes to a road just down a way. We end up at a gate that says “Hidden Oasis Employees Only” with a guard shack by it. As we pull up Nikki says, “Hey Henry.”

                A gruff, ginormous man comes to the window. He’s a gorgeous specimen. His muscles are barley contained by his uniform. His dark skin is contrasted by the bright light. In a deep voice that  would make even the most masculine man melt says, “Yo, little Nikki. I thought you were off tonight, the boss call ya in?”

                In her sweetest voice Nikki responds, “No, here for pleasure tonight.” She shifts back and points at me as she continues, “This is my roommate, Lindsay. She has never been here before, so I thought I’d show her a good time.”

                Henry leans in and says, “No kidding, she’s your roommate?” I lean into the door in response as he continues “Welcome, any friend of Nikki is a friend of mine. You’ll enjoy yourself here, especially if the Jewel of the Oasis is showing you around.”

                Nikki hits him as she responds, “I told you not to call me that.”

                Henry stands up and as he starts chuckling says, “Ok…ok, you know the drill.” He hits a button and the gate slowly starts to open. “Make sure to take her to through the entrance to give her the proper Oasis treatment.”

                The car lurches as we head through the gate and find a parking spot. I look at Nikki and ask, “What’s the Jewel of the Oasis?”

                “Hm, oh that. It’s just a nick name they gave me.” The car jerks to a stop and Nikki continues, “C’mon, let’s go.”

                We walk around the front of the building. There are sand dunes flanking a brick road with a sign at the start of the path. Its old and weathered and you can barely make out that it says paradise. I look closer at it and there is a bit under it that says “or hell if you dare. There is an arrow pointing straight down the path.

                Nikki pulls my arm and we start heading down the path. We barely walk three feet before we are met with a line of people. It takes a bit to walk the path but as we get closer I start to hear water running and the bland scenery of sand gives way to grass and then palm trees. After entering this new area, there is a wooden bridge with golden inlays that crosses what is labeled Fate’s Lake.

                After crossing the lake, the front of the building comes into view. The building looks like an old temple or mansion out of the Middle East and looks like it’s made from the same sandstone just like the ancient buildings. Emblazoned on the front is a Sign that says, The Hidden Oasis. The sign sparkles, with an almost mystical aura.

                We get the front doors and they are tall and imposing. There is security and door attendants flanking the doors. There is a beautiful Asian woman managing the podium as Nikki walks up. I don’t pay attention as I am in awe of this enormous building. Nikki grabs my arm and says, “c’mon.”

                We enter the building and the busy conversations of the crows is replaced by a quieter atmosphere. We walk down the hallway and I can smell the delicious food. We pas the entrance to Valhalla and we continue down the hallway. We eventually come to an area where they are checking I.D. Nikki talks to the various people and a large Latino man asks for my I.D. “Sorry miss.” He says in a deep accent, “Even though you’re a friend of the Jewel, we still need to tag you.”

                I nod my head as I hand over my I.D. when Nikki comes up and hands me a purple bracelet. I look at her and she says to put it on. I snap it on my left wrist where lights up for a second. She explains that the bracelet has my info on it for security purposes and allows us to run up a tab. Everyone starts with a $1,000 limit. I ask her about the colors as I see people wearing an assortment of colors. The bracelet helps identify your preferences and is more meant for the club than anything else.

                We turn to the right and we walk towards an entrance that has an ornate door. There is a Sign above the door that says Devour with the “v” in the shape of horns and the “o” looks like a halo. I look at Nikki and ask her, “I though we were going to the bar.”

                “We are, but we can’t drink on an empty stomach. Plus I want to show you all the things The Oasis has to offer.”

                We enter the restaurant and the place smells amazing. The place is packed and Nikki says, “Reservation for N. Weston.”

                The waitress looks at us and takes us to a table. She asks for our drinks and I ask for a diet soda and Nikki asks for lemonade. I look through the menu and see different marks. Nikki explains that the a “L” marking means living tiny and an “X” means a dead prepared tiny. Some dishes only have an “X” by them and Nikki clarifies that these dishes are too difficult to keep a tiny alive. She also explains that when there is an “X the tiny is treated like normal meat and all hair is removed along with the organs and head. Also if you order a live tiny meal you must specify whether you want hair or not. No matter what tiny you order you need to tell them whether you would like a male or female tiny. She goes on explaining but I get lost in the menu. The meals are expensive, but seeing how well this place is run and the upscale environment, I can understand why. The waitress comes back with our drinks and asks for our order.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the lack of action. The next chapter will have a action in it, I guarantee it. Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading.