- Text Size +

John and Hannah entered the stall and arranged themselves for what they believed would be a quick love making session between classes. The two of them had barely been able to keep their hands off each other since they met early on in their freshman year of college and were still going strong two years later, but with their crammed schedules this most recent semester they had to make every free moment of their time count. 


John took a quick glance at the clock on his phone as he freed his throbbing cock from the confines of his pants one handedly, and noticed that he only had just under five minutes to spare before he would need to book it across campus to reach his next class on time as Hannah did much the same with her own garment. 


Forgoing removing their tops the couple’s lower coverings dropped to the bathroom floor allowing them to go at it like rabbits after John took a moment to slide a condom over his dick with slightly more resistance than he was used to. 


“Weird” John thought to himself finding it odd that his usual brand of protection that was normally just barely to loose around his dick was now snugly fit around his shaft. “Probably just a dud or something” he thought to himself knowing he had brought the same size as usual before quickly chalking it up as a simple mistake and getting back into the moment, taking notice of how absolutely soaking wet Hannah already was. 


As this happened both lovers took notice of of some kind of ruckus going on outside the bathroom as a few people could suddenly be heard yelling and shouting over one another. 



Not paying it too much attention the couple continued on with their engagement with Hannah taking hold of Johns privates and guiding it into herself rather forcefully, not to Johns dismay though. “Mmmmh…ffffuuuccckk” Hannah moaned with intense pleasure as her mama cock filled her up inside like it never had before that. “Nghhh..huuhhh fuck” John said as his girl began riding him with an intensity he hadn’t felt from her before. 


A sudden tightening and compression around his dick made John think that Hannah had unintentionally began flexing her muscles or squeezing her thighs a certain way in order to cause it, but a quick look down at her legs and abdomen showed that she wasn’t doing anything out of the ordinary with her body. 


At the same time however Hannah noticed a sudden increase in pressure in her pussy, almost as if something was pushing or swelling against her inner walls stretching her pussy further than what it ever had been before. 


The pairs breathing became labored as they began to pick up the pace of their session throwing aside any concerns or thoughts about the weirdness they both were experiencing and lost themselves in the process, completely unaware of a increasing tightness around their chests as their shirts began to constrict around them. 


Throwing their heads back, loosing themselves in pleasure, they were only able to come back down to earth at the sound of muffled screaming and the noise of multiple people running up and down the hallways in some type of panic. 



“What the hell” Hannah said still bouncing up and down on her lovers cock not once breaking stride until the sound of fabric slowly tearing and ripping caused them both to stop dead in their tracks. 


They looked down at themselves and were suddenly taken back in surprise by their bodies and how they were filling out their clothes, pushing the now stretched thin fabric to its limits. 


“HOLY SHIT” they both yelled out at the same time as their shirts continued to ride up their chests, revealing muscles that hadn’t been there before as what was once flat smooth skin was now turning into sculpted six packs before further expanding into eight packs with musculature seemingly carved out of stone. 


Their bodies continued to grow and rip away at what little was left of their shirts, which could now be mistaken for low cut crop tops on both of them. 


“WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING” Hannah screamed out in fear at the sudden increase in bodily mass. “ I DON’T KNOW” John said matching her concern. 


Hannah’s chest then began to expand faster than the rest of her, bulging, swelling, and jutting out than she had ever thought possible becoming more than a couple handfuls for even John each. 


A commotion of rumbling, almost mistakable for a stampede of sorts, was now heard right outside the bathroom door causing the two of them to finally take notice of the now enclosed space they were in as their shoulders began to touch and scrape against the sides of the stall as their heads poked out over top the panels making up their confined space. 



“OH SHIT, OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT” Hannah spattered out as she reached behind her to try and open the stall door in order to escape but found she had gotten so large that the door now opened only a few inches before smacking against her bare naked ass, effectively trapping them in there until something drastic happened. 


“OH GOD JOHNNY WHAT DO WE DO” Hannah screamed in fear before a loud uncontrollable moan escaped her lips as she felt an increase of pressure from her pussy which she now realized was Johns dick growing inside of her. 


“MMMMMMmmmmmhh” Hannah moaned suddenly overcome with a wave of ecstasy that shot through her body like a bolt of lightning as John felt much the same letting out his own fury of grunts and moans as pleasure like he’d never felt before surged through his very being. 


Johns arms had also swelled beyond their original proportions giving him a very hulkish like appearance to go along with the rest of his new body, which was now crammed tightly into a now comically undersized stall. 


The two took as deep a breath as they could in their new found arousal causing the last few remaining threads that held together the scraps of what was once their shirts gave away and allowed their bodies to finally be set free from their own fabric confines. 


Hannah’s breasts jiggled magnificently as they were freed allowing John to bask in their glory as they dangled in front of his face, all the while their shoulders began to push against the sides of the stalls bending and bowing the boards that were once set in place to preserve one’s privacy. 


The screws that anchored the stalls in place began to warp as the sudden increase of outward pressure caused them to come undone from the floor itself as Hannah’s back and ass pressed against the stall door with such force it threatened to break off the latch and swing open. 



With heads now brushing against the ceiling the two of them were in a very tight spot until the walls keeping them in place suddenly gave way allowing them more space to move and breathe for a moment. 


“Uughhhmmm” Hannah let out as she slid off of Johns dick to the cold tile floor as her pussy gushed all over the now ruined bathroom letting out a seemingly unending torrent of cum as she writhed in ecstasy continuing to swell further and further more into the now diminishing room. 


John how ever was taken aback by the sudden cold air of the bathroom hitting his cock making him look down to find that the condom that had just earlier gone all the way down to the base of his shaft was now stretched thin and only covering the tip of his dick now. 


Unable to control the oncoming release pent up inside of him John could only think to take hold of his dick and aim it at the now giant beauty right in front of him and watch as the now minuscule condom came flying off the head of his cock from the overwhelming pressure behind his load. 


“GAHHH HAHHH HUUHH” John grunted in pleasure as he felt the last remaining drops of semen escape his body and plaster itself on his growing girlfriends body all while what sounded like a riot was going on outside. 


Turning to listen in on the scene just outside the door Johns eyes suddenly went wide at the realization of what was going on out there, “Oh shit” he said completely out of breath “What the hell is happening here”. 



-

Final heights


John / 28ft


Hannah / 52ft