- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Originally published on May 19, 2021 on my DeviantArt profile.

Robert isn't happy with his life. He works a boring 9-to-5 job that he hates, doesn't earn a lot of money, never had any success with women and it doesn't look like this will change anytime soon. He's also obsessed with the new shrinking technology that is now widely available for purposes like logistics.

Scientists have invented a shrink ray that uses highly advanced quantum mechanics to shrink any objects to miniature size. It works by marking a volume with the ray and anything within this volume will be reduced proportionally to an almost arbitrary size (there's a lower limit though).
They are still very expensive, so not everybody can afford one, but even some wealthier ordinary people have been using this technology for things like moving into a different apartment.

It is also theoretically possible to use this on people but it's actually illegal.
Nevertheless, there are people that use shrink rays for self-defense.

Also, in some obscure corners of the darknet you can find a small group of people that use shrink rays to fulfill macrophilia fantasies. There are some women (and men) that run advertisements for their services. They are looking for size enthusiasts that want to get crushed under their feet or eaten by them.

Even if this happens consensually, it is legally murder and the people offering these services need to be very careful. For this reason, they also charge a lot of money.

Robert is a huge giantess fetishist and foot fetishist and has been contemplating for a long time on meeting with a woman on that site to get shrunk and stepped on by her. He saved up a sufficient amount of money and already got to know her somewhat.
She's pretty young, very attractive and uses the additional money to finance her university education. She mentioned she had been doing this for a year now and euthanized plenty of men (and one woman) by now, but the demand doesn't seem to get any lower.

Robert decided to meet with her and they agreed on meeting the next saturday. That would be the last day of his life.
They discussed some of the details. She told him she would wash her feet right before the meet-up and she would use pink nail polish.

Impatiently, Robert waited for the next saturday. Every day he was just thinking about her and her feet and how he would meet his end beneath them.

The day came and he had gotten his affairs in order. Robert got into his car and drove the two hour travel to her place.

He was very nervous when he rang the door bell. This changed when the woman opened the door. Suddenly, he was very excited. She was just as beautiful as the pictures suggested.
He got into her home, sat done at a couch and they started talking a bit. She was very nice.

She got her shrink ray and began configurating it. They had agreed on a size of 4 centimeters. This wouldn't make him too small but also wouldn't make too much of a mess for her to clean up later. A full-weight trample would also lead to almost instant death which was also a good thing since he didn't want to suffer too badly.

She asked him to stand up and stand still in the middle of the room. Carefully she was defining the volume which would be shrunk in the next moment. With the press of a button, everything around Robert seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. It was surreal for him. Within 10 seconds, he was 4 centimeters small and looking up at a giantess looking down at him while smiling.

Although she was just standing 2 meters next to him, due to his small size, the distance seemed to be quite a bit now. She lifts her leg and grabs her sock.

Mesmerized by the sight of her taking of her socks and revealing the beautiful bare feet he was dreaming about for a while, Robert changed from being excited to being sexually aroused. She threw her socks onto the couch nearby and looked down at him again, still smiling. Following a command by her, he also undressed and stood naked in front of her feet.

She ordered him to kneel and start groveling. Obeying her command, he pressed his head onto the hard floor below him. She took a few steps and placed her feet right in front of him. For Robert, it seemed as if there was some earthquake happening. From this alone, he could tell immediately that he would end up completely crushed if she stepped on him.

He slowly began looking up, when she ordered him to kiss her feet. He climbed on her big toe and began kissing it. He felt her toe nail beneath his legs, the skin under his belly and the resistance of her skin when his lips tried to dig into it. Her feet didn't smell much. She took great care of them and washed them again before the meet-up. He was glad about it since he wasn't too much into smelly feet and she preferred doing so as well since she is ashamed when her feet stink.

She ordered him to get down from her toe and start licking inbetween her toes. He squeezed into the space between her toes and began kissing and licking. Right next to her pinky toe, there was a sweet smell which made him feel slightly dizzy. She was visibly amused by the sight of the small man worshipping her toes and inhaling her foot scent and began to laugh which greatly humiliated Robert. He felt absolutely pathetic and he was.

She crouched down and gently picked him up. Even though, she tried to apply as little force as possible, Robert felt like her thumb and index finger would crush his rib cage. He was launched into the air with an intense acceleration for him and lifted up to her eye level. She smiled and remarked how cute he looked. He had a raging boner. A moment later, they arrived at the couch and she put him on top of it. When she placed her ass on the couch, he almost lost his balance. He finally fell on his back when she placed her feet right next to him. He was looking up at her two foot soles right in front of him. The next task would be to worship her soles. He had to kiss and lick them properly. He moved towards her heel and planted his lips into her soft skin. Afterwards he put out of his tongue and began running it up and down her heel with passion. She only felt a very slight tickle but it turned her on to get worshipped like a goddess. After a while, his tongue was pretty dry because he was running it up and down her two heels for quite long. She changed position and he proceeded with the ball of her foot and the toes. He felt very intimidated when he noticed her staring at him but he didn't stop. Every bit of sweat or slight piece of lint was greedily lapped up and swallowed by him. He inhaled the scent between her toes and dug his face into them. Licking and kissing. Licking and kissing.

Eventually, she started to get bored and she told him that he should start stroking his dick and cum so they can get to the crushing. He put his hand on his massive boner but was hesitating. Being surprised, she asked him what was wrong. He answered that he was a bit afraid of her stepping on him and felt that staying horny would make it easier for him. She just sighed, removed her feet from him and put them on the ground. He was looking up at her in anticipation.

She was staring at him in silence. He began to shiver. Her hand reached towards him again and picked him up. She walked over to the middle of the room and put him down on the hard floor.

She said that it was time to end it now. He nodded. She asked him to lie on his back now and hinted that if he wanted to jerk off one last time, he should do it right now. She lifted her foot up and it seemed to be crashing down on him. However, she just placed her heel on the ground and began to slowly lower the ball of her foot on top of him. After a moment, her sole touched Robert. Intense arousal overcame him and he started to rub his raging boner. He inhaled the faint smell of her foot and enjoyed the weight on top of him, while his dick was frequently hitting the giant sole. However, her foot continued to press down on him and it became heavier and heavier. She said that he should speed it up a bit. He stroked faster and faster and almost came. The weight on top of him started to become unbearable and it became hard to breathe. His ribs also began to hurt. Then he finally came and he had an intense orgasm - the best he had in his entire life. Moaning loudly, he continued stroking and felt how the cum squirted all over his belly. It seemed like he was completely emptying himself.

Within an instant, panic replaced the horniness and he fully realized what was happening to him. She was actually going to kill him. He would never see nature again, never experience joy again and never experience anything again that made his miserable life at least somewhat bearable in the past. He was lying shrunken under the foot of some random woman he met on the internet. A woman, he barely knew, that was making some extra money murdering fetishists like him. A woman that is probably (besides her looks) just as average as some of the other women he sees on the street. Probably, she had a boyfriend and would meet with him in the evening, sucking his cock and tasting his cum in her mouth after telling him how she crushed yet another pathetic loser under her foot earlier. A pathetic loser, that is what he was. He noticed all the missed opportunities and how he could have turned his life around. But now it was too late. Now he was the size of an insect and was going to die like one under the foot of this bitch. His ribs started to break and intense pain shot through his body. He began to scream and begged her loudly to stop crushing him. She heard his pleas for mercy and stopped. Lifting her foot up again, all she saw was a tiny, pathetic man with a very red head and cum all over him, who was coughing madly and yelp out of pain. He was touching his chest with both hands in order to somehow try to alleviate the pain of his broken ribs.

With a terrified tone in his voice, he pleaded her not to crush him. He had changed his mind and didn't want to die anymore. She said nothing and just looking at him with a cold smile. He started to apologize and asked her to grow him back to his original size, so he could go to a hospital. She stopped smiling and said that he wouldn't be going anywhere. His eyes widened in terror. She continued to argue that he agreed to get crushed and how she would face enormous risks if she would let him go. This was attempted murder basically, even if he had originally agreed to let her crush him.

Panicking, he tried to reason with her and promised her not to tell anyone what happened. She stopped his passionate appeal by adding that it also turned her on quite a lot to crush pathetic losers like him under her feet. It felt nice to feel a tiny human body burst beneath her soles and she didn't want to suddenly give up on this pleasure. She started to wave him goodbye and lifted her foot up again.

Robert began to scream when her foot dropped again. It him hard and pressed him into the floor. The worst imaginable pain rushed through his body and he felt his organs bursting out of his body. His mouth was filling up with blood and his world started to fade to black. He didn't feel his lower body anymore. His last sensation before his death was feeling her big toe popping his skull like a grape.

She twisted her foot and smeared his remains on the ground while moaning and touching herself.

Afterwards, she cleaned up the mess, wiped up the crushed remains and threw them in the trash.

On the next day, she went looking for the next guy to euthanize.

Chapter End Notes:

Be careful what you wish for. Reality might not be as much fun as the fantasy.. ;)

I hope you enjoyed the story.