- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: Boobs and squashing, a bit mouthplay at the end.

just a recap of the previous chapter.

I didn't tell.


Don´t wanted them worried.


No need to upset or to arise any guilt on their hearts.


On the next morning they both where so cheerful, so deeply relaxed, happy, I could´t do it.


And, I wouldn't be a man if I couldn't take on a single tit,

right?



After editing Ivy presented our newest masterpiece, and for me it was always intriguing seeing us from that other perspective.


As we watch it on her workspace the girls usually hoisted me up for a better angle.


Mostly I sat on Ivy´s shoulder and enjoyed her silky hair spill all over me.

It is like a waterfall, partly covering me in its warming embrace.


But for a change Rachel offered me her hand to hop on.

And instead for her shoulder she guided me in front of her chest, presenting her respectable rack.

Her boobs where notclose to Ivy´s magnitude, but both tits still bulged supple and nicely inside her sports bra, a pleasing sight.

And, like the rest of her body they stood firm and strong.

To my astonishment Rachel pulled at the top of her bra and opened up a space inside.

Seeing my hesitation she gave me a wink and I climbed over, settled in.


I had my chest and hands on the rim of the garment and when she removed her fingers I was pressed against the top of her left boob with her nipple just at the tip of my feet.


I was grateful she released that fabric slowly.

If not it could have smacked me on that tit like you swat a fly on the wall.


It was a tight fit, but even if you where gay you would not complain.



The beginning of the clip was great and Ivy made me really look like challenging Atlas, at least for a couple of slow-motioned seconds.


Rachel did a great job with the camera, my pose and... the invertible collapse.


My energetic jump on the icing was heroic in nature and the moment when the tit did the quietus on me, that looked breathtaking.



While watching the scenes I noticed Rachel´s skin wrinkling down at my feet.

But before I could think of that there was a knock on the door.

Rachel paused the clip and Ivy went for it.



“Say, how do you get guys to bust a nut?…..


“Sorry, WHAT?!”

I replied to Rachel.


Rachel:

“OK, sounds silly, but just tell me.”


That question hit me by surprise.


Me:

“Depends on the guy…. I guess.

There is the mechanical sensation and with enough effort you might get nearly every guy off, by stimulating him there.

But for a real good one you need to fuck his brain”


Rachel:

“I guess that's what we just doing here, eh?”


Me:

“Jup, at least we should.

Boobguys will be happy soon”


Rachel:

“So, for a simple guy, you just rub him raw there?”


Me:

“NO.

Not me.

I don´t get guys off.”



Rachel:

“I´d say you do.

They watch you and wank like hell, at least our sales would suggest so.”


Me:

“No, they watch YOU both dominating me, playing around, squashing and squeezing and trampling me all over and they imagine themselves being me under your foot, grinding down or Ivy´s ass.”


Damn, that was her nipple hardening down there.


Rachel:

“OK, point for you.

But still no answer, how do I get a guy off?”


Me:

“Hmmm.

Throw a tit in his face?”


Rachel lifted both her arms like on a parallel bar and pushed them slowly together, flexing her mighty muscles, inhaling and pressing her chest outwards, compressing her rack with me in that process.


Me:

“Pffffrrrrrr…fff.. oookhhhheeeeehhh!”


She softened up.


Me, taking a deep breath:

Okay, okay.

There are a lot of men who just think of, well, in-out-in-out, like… bad porn.

And a lot of men like to dominate, especially little girls.

Look in any porn site how many teen- entries you will find.

And astonishingly lots of girls like being dominated….. “


“Some girls like to dominate as well, you know.”

Interrupted Rachel with a smirk.

I felt her muscles flex slightly again.

“And, I doubt that our customers are abusive men who get off on harming little girls.”


Me:

“Yea…. Sure.

Sorry, got of track there.”


Rachel:

“Do you like to dominate little girls, smack their asses hard?”


Me:

“Hell no!”


Rachel:

“Just checking.

So what gets you... a decent guys turned on?”


Me:

“You want an easy answer for such a complicated thing.

Its like witch nail colour do girls like most.

Every girl has different taste.

There are men getting off on domination games, footplay, snu-snu stuff, some crave to be squeezed or even consumed and crushed in the act.

You see what they ask us to do.


Rachel:

“I did ask you, not them.

Just forget it.”


Before I could comprehend or reply Ivy returned with a box and a beaming smile on her face.


Rachel:

“Is it?”


Ivy:

“Yes!

Cant wait!”


And she ripped the box open only to find two more packages inside.


“Remote controlled bullet egg vibrator”, two of them.


On one hand I was curious like hell, on the other hand I felt uneasy, like I did not belong here in that moment.


They unpacked them and inserted the batteries. Two elliptically spheres, silver surface and a sling attached to one end.

And two identical remotes.


Ivy:

“Ready? Lets check.”


With that comment she pushed the lever on one remote.


Both spheres sprung to life and started buzzing like bees. They jumped and wiggled on the surface of the table.

As Ivy increased the pressure on the lever the buzzing went up to wasps, bumblebees and the highest setting was worth a swarm of killer hornets attacking and shaking everything that came in touch with the silvery sphere.


The girls giggled and squealed like 5 year old kids.

How could such a silly device cause so much excitement to a grown woman?

But I was so wise to keep my lips shut and let them have their moment.



After the excitement settled we resumed with the clip.


I layed embedded in the icing and Ivy´s nipple just finished stomping me flat.

It settled onto my middle and pushed down with the whole boob following.


At first the flesh rolled smoothly along the surface, but as the pressure mounted cracks appeared in the icing.


The bottom of the cake still supported the whole weight but the cheesy layer parted on the edges and whole chunks where pushed outside as the cheese in the middle seeked to escape the pressure.


The mighty orb still compressed down and incredible amounts of cheese squalled out from under it.

I could not believe that I was still lying down there.

Impossible to survive.

Even superman had to be flat like a pancake under that boob.

If I where not so focussed on watching me being crushed flat there I would have felt the nipple at my feet again, rising eagerly to the demise on the screen and Rachel´s hand softly brushing over her right breast the same time.


As Ivy was finished flattening me under that boob and lifted, the cheese was squeezed out completely.

I was therefore unified with that thin layer of icing, plastered all over her supple orb.


If one likes to see huge masses crush little men, compress them, bludge and balloon over them, smush everything under and squeeze the living cheese out of that cake, that was their show.


And Rachel´s tongue-acrobatics on that boob and me where fantastic.

How she got me limb by limb, using that long tongue of hers to worm below, besides and under the sticky layers, licking and nibbling on my form to get me back to the living.


How her mouth connected with that white surface, sucked and drew, undid all that flattening and getting me back from plastered paper thin to our world.


Her mouth undulated so hard, she could have sucked my very soul back- right out of hell.


Next time I have to remember to get plastered with my back onto that boob and have my front side exposed for this treatment.


And she was asking me how to get a guy of…..