- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First one for me in english, so straight froward and focussing on not to butcher the language.


Summarised tags for each chapter:

1 Grape: butt, fruit crush, slight mouth play

2 Donut: butt- foodcrush and more mouthplay

3 Complaints: slight foot-teasing and mild squashing

4 Chewed up: insertion and crush, deserves the X-rating

5 Weight of the world: Breasts and squashing

6 Quality control:  Boobs and squashing, a bit mouthplay at the end.

7 Beetlejuice: Feet and (bug)crush.

8 Hard Core: Insertion and crush. Heavy X-rated.



Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags here: butt, fruit crush, slight mouthplay

“Seriously, that´s a fantastic view!“


I say while walking over Ivy´s back toward her magnificent ass. While doing so I hold on to my payload.

She will squish the grape I´m carrying, she will do it between her ass cheeks and my job is to deliver it exactly to this spot.


In front of me is the camera operated by Rachel.

She is guiding the device, recording the whole scene.


We do this for money.


We are professionals… not.

At least we might be semi-professional, but basically we are fooling around and people buy our shit.


Me, I´m Chris. Nothing out of the ordinary except that i´m about 4 inches in height.


You might say i´m lucky to work with two such gorgeous girls like Ivy and Rachel, but hey, we are on a 100% businesslike relationship here.

And, they are lesbians, so no room for me anyway.


Ivy is curvy and big, big feet, big boobs and a lovely bum. Rachel is about the same size like Ivy, they are both say 6 feet, but Rachel has a rather athletic build, a bit smaller boobs but is a powerhouse in itself. Ivy´s ass is bubbly, Rachel´s is made of steel.


I´m trodding on Ivy´s back, her skin is hot, the flesh below just gives a little bit under my tiny feet.


I step up onto her left cheek and hold the grape in a victorious pose over my head.


“See! Here is the tribute for my goddess!“ I announce in my squeaky voice.


“I will guuuuuhhhhhh…..“and I´m just thrown off my line and balance by an ass quake.


Everything shakes as Ivy guides her hands behind her back and spreads her cheeks lightly.

In the mean time I bounce my bum on hers and start to slide down between the cheeks.


That was not the plan.


I struggle to hold the grape above my head while going down her crack like in a waterside, Rachel smiles and keeps the camera locked on me like a gun.


As Ivy feels me dropping past her bunghole she lets loose and the cheeks snap back together over my frail body.


Everything is forced into a nearly- two-dimensional shape, me legs, my hands, my body and above all the grape. My hands still hold on to it and I can feel how it takes its share of the overbearing force closing in on us both.


Luckily the cheeks are still soft and they give so far that I´m not crushed instantly. I can take shallow breaths and I´m really thankful that we agreed to let out the nasty stuff.


As I´m practically on top of her butthole I can still smell her lotion she used minutes ago under the shower.


Ripples pass through me as the ass quakes again, shifts and squeezes around me. Gravity changes and while I tense all my muscles to withstand the ongoing assault I can only guess that she had stood up.


Probably, as she did so gravity pulls her cheeks together and decreases my living space further.


She starts walking witch adds a scissoring motion to the constant pressure. I feel the grape give way and pop. My hands still fixed on its outer sides as the mighty ass pushes them inwards her buttcheeks squeeze the juice over and around me.

Ivy stops and flexes her buns deliberately, forcing the last breath out of my lungs and squashing the grape completely. I feel it squelch through my hands before they come together, under the force of the mountainous cheeks.


As I think that I´m gonna burst like the grape the pressure lessens and I can hear slurping noises. Rachel´s thong (no its her tongue but wait until chapter 3) digs for me and doing so she has to spread Ivy´s oppressing cheeks.


More slurping and after a while I´m dug out by the tongue like a cherry.

She laps and licks and finally get a hold of me with her lips, pulling me free.


I land on her open palm as she smiles above me. The camera has been places on a table next to Ivy´s bum and as I try to get my bearings Ivy as well turns round and comes down with her face. Both girls faces join in together over me and give the audience a wicked smile before kissing each other.


The camera is switched off and I do the same, my vision fades out into unconsciousness.

Chapter End Notes:



Disclaimer: There are no publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. . The characters and plot are the property of the author.  No copyright infringement is intended.