- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags here: a bit foot play and mild squashing

“Chris! We have got a complaint here!”

shouted Rachel from her workspace.


Me:

“What?!”


Rachel:

“They say you are to big.”


Me:

“No way, you´r kidding!”


Rachel:

“No, seriously. You are to big for being embedded in that donut. We should make you 3 inches they want.”


I was speechless. After all these demands, all these sick and gruesome wishes seeing me crushed, smushed, trampled, gobbled up and whatever I AM TO BIG?!

WHAT THE FUCK!?

What do they want?

Me being inhaled by nose or what?


Rachel:

“No, joking, was just one guy.

He wants you to be flat in that donut and no legs sticking out.”


Ivy came into the room, bent down and whispered:

“I have something I want to show you….”

And on full volume:

“RACHEL COME OVER HERE!”.


Me:

“Whoa! Not that loud! Thanks“


Ivy:

“Sorry.”


And after a brief pause:


“Listen, Customer is king and when one is criticising most likely 30 or even 300 or so think the same but they don’t want to complain openly. So we should take every one seriously.”


“Aaaand, I did some numbers. Look here:”


She opened up her laptop she had with her.


“This side is mostly dedicated to the size fetish stuff.

We wanted them all but ended up with mainly the crush-guys.


But that's OK in the end, there are so many different and partly conflicting topics and likes, we can´t make everyone happy.


In detail there are nearly 40.000 files and only about 1.850, measly 5% are related to crushing.”


Yes, I thought, Ivy is bubbly in shape but sharp in mind.

“Good girl.” I mumble.


Ivy:

“Basically we did well, we had “mouth play”, Chris did n´t tag it properly, but there are 1.400 files.

And there is “vore” with 1.800 nearly the same amount like crushing. I guess we can get some of these on board as well.”


Rachel interrupts:

“Not sure we want that.

Think about it: We bite his calves of, than we have satisfied vore- guys and as a bonus he fits perfectly on the donut next time.

Sure we want that?”


Ivy looked disgusted, me too.

A brief moment of silence befell the room.


Rachel:

“Yeah, thought so.

But hey- look, most files are found in the feet category, 2.300.


And we have two more witch stand out, that´s entrapment and humiliation, both about 1.900. That's strong”.


While Rachel was analysing the data Ivy got a creepy smile and suddenly excused herself.


Me:

“But we have gentle here as well…”


Rachel:

“Aaaand insertion, both at about 3%. How deep would you like to go?”.


Me:

“ooooch, can we just cuddle?”


Rachel:

“later.”


And we both laughed, That was a common line from a cartoon we both knew.


Ivy came back with the camera and a piece of fabric in her hand. She set up the camera on the table, switched it on and turned to me.


Ivy:

“You messed up- RUNT.”


I was caught off guard, never was she rude in any way until now.

But I had enough awareness to get the hint and fall in line.


I turned my head searching to the left, then to the right and finally facing her, my hands on my chest: “moi?”


Ivy:

“YES YOU.

You see this?”


She dropped the fabric in front of me. Satin, soft, underwear.


Ivy came close to me, so close that her nose touched mine.

She opened her mouth and gave me a full body lick.

I stood my ground.


Ivy:

“That's a tongue”.


I wiped over my face.


Ivy lifted the fabric and held it in front of me:

“And that´s a thong YOU IDIOT.”


I began to stammer:

“but, but, but, autocorr…”


Ivy:

“Yes, you auto-BUTT put the thong in the transcript and the summary and everyone who reads it thinks Rachel got you out of my bum by her thong. IDIOT.”


She pulled the thong over my body and caught me like in a bag.


Me:

“Oh my, this stinks so bad, please please let me out, that´s so gross!!!!

Help me, help me!”


1.000 files on “odour” I remembered, Every paying customer is a good customer I thought to myself and played along.


Rachel snickered at this comment, it was her thong and in deed all fresh but she had to appreciate my quick thinking.


Until now we had done only mild erotic clips and Rachel never was naked…


The situation was evolving dynamically we where all good friends, had faith in each other and so Rachel felt save she can cross that thin “no naked” line likewise.


Rachel:

“Ivy, give that runt to me, I´ll teach him what the difference between a tongue and a thong is.”


With that she pulled her shorts and underware down and took the thong with me trapped inside from Ivy.

She bent down and unfolded the delicate garment, made sure I lied in the center.


Meanwhile Ivy grabbed the camera and moved it to the floor.


She could catch Rachels feet just in time as she stepped inside the holes of the garment to the left and right of me.

Her pads full and thick, spreading under the slow adding weight of her body, the whole foot gaining slightly in width to support the weight above.



Rachel:

“Or should I just squash this bug beneath my feet?”


She was magnificent.


Towering like the goddess she is, over me I could only watch in awe as she roes one foot above me and slowly guided it down on me.


I should have been freaking out but was so calm


To be honest, I like feet and Rachel had really really beautiful ones.

She likes to walk around barefoot but her soles are still soft, as there is barely an oppressing shoe around she has no bad odour as well.


Me:

“Oh my god! That stinks so much! Help me!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!”


I could see the camera lowered to the ground, turned my head towards it and reached out with a desperate hand.

Rachel put her heel on the ground and had me centred under her palm of her foot, agonising slowly lowering it on top of me.


Her sole radiated warmth and came in contact with my chest and stomach first, then my legs and at least my head still facing the camera, the thong still cushioning me below.


It was like a warm soft blanket, and she made sure to loosen her foot as good as possible.

Despite the clean apartment she had still some dust pressed into her sole witch scratched me slightly.


“Helfffffff”” squeaked out of my lungs as her meaty sole moldetaround my body. My left hand was pinned beside me and my right hand was also pinned, stretched out under her pad towards the camera.


It was a very strange feeling, It was on the verge of feeling pain but I felt so save under her watch. That was so unnatural. I felt so,..., so home. I wanted to give the sole a lick, a kiss but where the heck does this idea come from? Is there something wrong with me? Am I a pervert?


I felt some slight movement, shifting the little weight she had put on me from side to side but keeping the sole winkled and soft.

As she warped the sole around me I got more space for my head and turned it upright.

I kissed Rachels sole.

I could still feel my right hand pinned so the camera did n´t catch me.

I kissed again.


She lifted her foot off me.


When the foot cleared the line to her face she had a very strange look on her face.

She could have impossibly felt my kisses.

No way.

It must be something else but I could not put my finger on it.

She never had such an expression before.


But that strange look lasted only a blink of an eye.

Her facial expression changed and while the camera was still on me she gave me a thumb up with a raised eyebrow.


I waited for Ivy to change the angle of the cam and returned the thumb with my left hand still low on the ground.


Rachel went on with a smirk:

“Naaah- He will never learn if I squash him now.

Thhhhhongggg

tooooongueeeee.

Understand?

MOUSEBRAIN?

One is in your mouth,

the other one looks good on me.”


She squatted down revealing her whole glory to me, leaving me speechless.


My mouth gaping open like an…. idiot.


Such a shame they are lesbians.


I recognised now for the first time I had a boner.


I was so overwhelmed as they licked me in that donut clip that I didn’t even think about it but now I felt caught.


But there was little time to be embrassed as Rachel grabbed the thong and pulled it up her legs. She did it carefully and I could watch her enormous calves and muscular thighs on the ride up.


Much to late I focussed on my destination and ended up straight against Rachels lips.

I laid there spread eagle as the garment pressed me against this magnificent and powerful goddess. She adjusted the thong repeteadly and Ivy captured every detail of my little body moldet into Rachels privates with the camera.


Then she stood upright and placed her feet close beside each other and straighten out. Her muscular thighs g rinded forcefully against each other, and every muscle in her her powerful bum was pulsing visibly. In front of me I felt a world of its own come to life.


It must have been a spectacular sight, It would have killed me for sure if there wheren´t this delicate triangle where I was nested, she had wide hips and no fat, so pressed against her lips was the savest place at this moment.

As long as she did n´t cross her legs I was perfectly save.


What I couldn’t see was that in the mean time Ivy placed the cam on the table and approached Rachel while swinging her hips.


She placed both her hands on rachels cheeks and guided their lips together.
They both embraced in a very deep and sensiful kiss.

Rachel layed her hands around Ivy's waist, pulled her in and begun swinging her hips more, drawing her partner into a slow dancing motion.

With the lips still locked Ivy´s knee pressed softly between Rachels legs to witch Rachel responded by opening up.

Ivy guided her knee up in between, forcing them further apart while Rachel lowered down a bit until she touched Ivy's thigh with me in her thong.


Letting go of their lips both girls held each other, eyes locked r and started to grind slowly while still swinging side to side.


Until now everything was fine for me but as I felt Ivy´s massive thigh pushing up against the mountain of muscle above me and Rachel grinding down on in the same moment, that crossed my physical limit.

I started to wiggle and tried to push against the all en compressing masses but with 0 result. But still the girls felt me and came back to reason.

They parted and Rachel went instantly for me, getting me out in the air.

With a very troubled look she excused herself a thousand times, Ivy did the same.


I assured her that everything is OK, I understand that the girls just got carried away in that moment.


No harm done and the two grinding against each other onto me while the camera is fading out might be a great finish for this clip.

Chapter End Notes:

Took some hints on the fly, very thankfull for the review. Brought some life in the plot. ;)