- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags:Butt-foodcrush and some mouthplay

I was pushing it hard but I was only able to move it slowly, to slide it over the smooth surface of the table.


I stumbled and planted my face right into the top side full of sugar.


We call it Krapfen, its a donut but without hole in the middle. Instead there is some jam inside and its covered with... yes, sugar.

Rachel could not suppress a snicker.

With renewed energy I put everything I had into it and came closer to the target area where Ivy was waiting for me.

Or should I rather say her ass.

She was standing with her back to the table, blindfolded. My silly task was to haul the donut beneath her bum so that she could drop down and smush it.


Her challenge was to identify just by sitting on it what in particular was squashed under her, at least that was the pretended game.


The grape-popping clip was very popular and what was ment to attract the size fetish community particularly hit the nerve of a very specific sub-fetish.


For me it sounds gruesome, but a lot of people seem to get off watching something small getting crushed for real.

Insects or some sea creatures or in the extreme even animals like hamsters, mice and rats.


So, for these folks me in my 4 inch high glory being chewed up in Ivy´s bum was a very special treat.

And her then grinding the juice out of the grape on my expense, that went over the top.


There was so much demand for a crush clip and I shivered as I read through the mails how they wanted to get me smushed by the girls.


A small example: under boobs, between boobs, under bare feet, or with socks, in shoes, under shoes, sat on in various ways, chewed up in mouths, raped and squished by pussies, crush by thights, by calves, by hands, even one proposed he wants me to be licked to death, crushed by their thongues..


Some where willing to pay ridiculous amounts to see me being snuffed out their favourite way.


But I am very glad that we are on equal therms here and so we settled on a second food crush clip with just a slight additional tease.


Finlay I was there, the donut in place and Ivy´s bubbly ass already looming over us.


As for fun and because I was already full with powdered sugar I sat on top of the donut with my back facing her and announced my morning break. I was only clothed with my shorts so I was vastly covered in white sweet dust by now.


I expected some shallow lines from Ivy but she instantly dropped her cheeks down and only slowed to a halt when I was pressed firmly onto the donut.


„Woha!-

whats that?

Git awaaay little man or I´ll smussssh you“ – her voice vibrated through her body before she lifted off briefly to give me a chance.


It took all my remaining energy to roll off the top and crawl along, chased by Ivy´s descending mass.


That must have been an awesome sight, the donut compressing under the rolling ass while I was desperately worming out beneath it.


I finally collapsed just shy of her bubbly asses shadow.

She bounced a bit and rolled her ass over and over the spot, even engulfing one of my feet for a moment.


„A donut, am I right?“ She announced finally.


She didn´t even wait for my thumb up (witch she could not see anyway) and lifted, turned to see the flat sacrifice while removing her blindfold in that process.


The damage was shocking for me, the former solid and heavy bulk I had wrestled a moment before was flattened out of existence.


The donut was not only paper thin but it busted and the jam spilled out like sticky guts. Streaks of jam still sticked to her ass as she rose but the majority was dispersed on the table in my direction, I even noticed some of the jam reached my previously engulfed foot.

Not that it mattered as I was full of sugar head to toe anyway.


„Look at that!

What a mess!

Litte maaan, you have to watch your step.

Imagine you still resting on top of there!“


With that she shoved two fingers just under my arms and dragged me slowly through the jam, dead centrer on ground zero.


She arranged me there spread eagle and both girls snickered.


I played along and as I rolled onto my back I could see Rachel place the cam on a stand nearby. Both girls faces joined over me and begun licking me up and down.


I got lifted at my hands and both tongues worked now in tandem against each other with me dangling in between.
„Crushed by tongues“ echoed through my mind but that was such an awesome and pleasant experience at the moment. How they played along my body, worming their tongues between my legs, licking and teasing me all over.

They engulfing me between their lips and kissing each other through me, probing the tongues again my body, even sliding the shorts away in this process.


Some moans later I ended up horizontally, shared in both mouths at once erotically working to extract every last bit of sugar, tongues swirling around me and sucking on my whole body.


I could feel occasionally some teeth but both girls worked carefully licking and slurping my body with eager and passion.


“Man, why have they to be lesbians” I thought by myself.


But, I could not comply about my positions at this point.