- Text Size +

Feeling the thud of Hannah’s ass on the chair as she sat down Derek grinned like a schoolboy as he reached out and began to climb. After a moment or two he peeked his head out of the chasm of Hannah’s cleavage, ensuring he could see the gigantic screen in the distance. Only needing to pay for one ticket? A seat like this? He was in heaven. It was warm, comfortable and there was something simply…fun about poking and leaning against a mount of flesh larger than you. Glancing up he caught Hannah’s eyes, her face turning to a smirk as she noted him looking up. She seemed to enjoy it too. The trifecta!

She opened her mouth to say something and tease him, but the dimming lights stopped her, as she looked forward, the ads began to play as the movement of other movie goers died down as everyone had a seat. Adjusting himself to  be where he wanted, he sighed happily as he looked out to the silver screen. He was as happy as he'd been in ages at this moment.

Throughout the movie Derek k stole glances up to his gigantic, beautiful girlfriend as she stared, her mouth often agape at the movie as different colors and lights lit up her face. Derek smiled. He never would have guessed it after that first day of waking up tiny, but this may have been the greatest thing to happen to him. He looked at Hannah in a whole new light, literally as a bright flash from the screen lit up her smile.

Not wanting to miss too much Derek looked back in time to catch a short action sequence as the main character successfully landed an uppercut, and subdued a guard,slipping into the next room quietly. He had missed what the target of this was, too busy staring up at Hannah’s face, but he didn't mind.

CRUNCH

The sound of Hannah munching stole his attention once again as he watched her colossal hand raise past his perch, carrying a handful of popcorn. Remembering there was food he immediately became aware of his stomach rumbling. His eyes followed the hand as it casually tossed more food than he could eat all day into her mouth. Remembering his earlier close up encounter with her mouth while she was eating he didn’t envy the popcorn one bit as he listened to her chew.

Hannah smiled as she glanced down, noticing his stare.

“Hungry babe?” She asked with a quiet whisper.

Chuckling at his emphatic nodding she reached in and grabbed another bunch of popcorn, raising them up to her mouth. As of taunting him,s he made no effort to give him any of them as she scarfed down another handful, his eyes glued to her mouth as she chewed.

Rolling his eyes, he was about to shout up as she winked, revealing she had kept a piece for him. Carefully aiming, Hannah dropped it straight down her top, bopping Derek gently as it bounced off of his head landing in the crevice with him.

Derek watched her resume watching the movie, but as he began breaking off some small pieces he felt her giggle. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see her peeking down, a smirk on her face as she watched her diminutive boyfriend munch on the piece.

Derek enjoyed the next bit, his hands getting a tiny bit greasy, but not too bad, glad Hannah had chosen a only lightly buttered piece. Without his phone, he had no idea how long the movie had left, but he sat there and focused on enjoying the time with Hannah. She was happy, he was happy. All things considered things were turning out pretty well.

Having a feeling the movie was nearing its end, the cliche main character gets the girl scene began playing, getting a scoff from Derek.

“Yeah you go get her, you earned it!” Hannah muttered under her breath, making Derek smirk. Hannah tended to get VERY into the shows and movies they watch. If he'd been paying more attention maybe he would too. All he knew was it was clear where this was heading. Two of the characters that had been flirting, taunting, and working together all movie were done, they saved the…world? President? He didn’t know, and now they seemed to finally be alone with nothing else to do.

Another piece of popcorn fell down into his small canyon, as Hannah munched, having grabbed slightly too many. He shook his head, taking a step back as it rolled close to him. Expecting her to grab it, he wasn’t surprised when his view of the screen was blocked as her gigantic hand reached down, her fingers exploring for the piece, apparently without looking away.

Her wandering fingers bumped into him, and he felt her chest shift as she stifled a chuckle, before finally grasping his small piece of half eaten popcorn. Well, okay not even half, quarter?

“Hey! This one's mine!” he quietly shouted up in a teasing voice as he grabbed the piece, and tried to pull it back down. If she even noticed, she said and did nothing as she began to lift it up further.

Committed to the bit, Derek clung on as the piece was lifted upwards, leaving the safety of her cleavage as she lifted him up towards her face. Derek shivered, having gotten used to the nice warm cozy spot.

Up and up he went, until he finally got his bearings as rather than upwards his ride began moving horizontally towards Hannah’s face. Derek tried to look up, but between the kernel and her nose he shuddered as he realized he couldn't see her eyes. Did she not know he was there?

He looked down, wondering if he needed to jump, time was running out to make a decision as her lips parted, a quiet, but audible to him wet smack as her mouth opened. The dim lighting of the theater added to the ominous nature of her lower face. Shadows front the screen and her features moved and shifted as her lips moved upwards, revealing some of her teeth.

“Ahhh” her warm breath wafted over him, the smell of soda and butter practically smacking him in the face as he looked down again, preparing to let go.

He took one final look ahead of him, strands of saliva snapped as her jaw opened wider, her tongue shifted in the darkness preparing for its buttery morsel and its unnoticed passenger. Even in the dark he could see small piles of chewed popcorn littering her mouth and teeth.

Just as he was about to let go the movement stopped, her lips turned up to a smile.

‘What's this? My kernel has a bug on it!” she whispered quietly at him. Blowing air and stifling a giggle as he swayed nearly losing his grip.

“Why are you on my popcorn mister?” she asked quietly, glancing over to make sure no one was paying attention. Fortunately the music was loud, and everyone was focused on the screen as the characters were going through the cliche sex scene preparations. Some teasing, references to why they never did this.

“This one was mine! It's the one you gave me!” he called out, trying to keep a straight face.

Her eyes narrowed as she lifted him slightly higher.

“Well if you don’t want to end up in the same place, you better let go. I'm not wasting any more time on this, we're missing the good stuff!” she said, her eyes gesturing towards the screen where the male character was removing his shirt, revealing unrealistically toned abs he'd already shown a couple of times.

The popcorn began lowering as her tongue stuck out playfully. Derek rolled his eyes as he swung himself and let go, tumbling down, he fell onto her soft chest, and tumbled back into his hiding spot.

Hanna swayed herself, adjusting slightly as she felt him impact her breast and fall into her cleavage.

“Good choice” she whispered, as her hand reached in, playfully shoving him farther into her cleavage as she also grabbed the other piece of popcorn, tossing it into her mouth with a crunch. Her focus was now on the screen, where things were continuing their course as both characters were now nearly naked. It was very clear where this was heading.

Crawling on his hands and knees, Derek moved through the canyon of his girlfriend's massive chest until he once again got to his perch and could see the screen. Smirking as he heard Hannah’s gasp up above he rolled his eyes as he climbed up over the lip of her shirt and could see the screen.

A tasteful sex scene was unwinding, clearly meant to satisfy everyone who had been waiting for the pair’s chemistry to lead somewhere. Leaning against her breast he watched as the two rolled around in bed, and the camera bounced between different angles, the music intensifying as their lovemaking under the covers did too.

Derek looked over, Hannah’s skin felt…hotter than before, he couldn’t tell in the dark but suspected if he could see better she'd be turning red. He chuckled, someone was getting turned on by the display on the screen.

He looked back as the pair finished up, a bit surprised by the amount shown for a movie in theaters. Hannah’s breathing and heart rate had definitely picked up. He made a mental note to see if he couldn’t capitalize on that later.

He looked back as the lights began to turn back on, the music changing as the credits began to roll. Looking up he met Hannah’s eyes, a big smile on her face.

“That was fun right?” he called up to her, as she gave him a knowing grin and nodded her head.

“Ready to go? I could use something a bit more to eat” Derek asked with a smile.

Hannah smiled warmly down at him, Derek tilted his head, picking up a faint mischievous twinkle in her eye. Her face was a bit flushed still. Yeah she had definitely been mentally enjoying that scene at the end.

“Sure, one sec, ima let everyone else leave first, don’t want anyone seeing you” she winked at him, as he looked behind him, the theater emptying out quickly. Derek sat there quietly waiting as after another moment it was just the two of them, or well if anyone did look, just Hannah, playing on her phone.

“Alright, let's get outta here. Thanks for joining me for a movie babe” Hannah said down to Derek as her hand reached in towards him. Derek raised his hands, expecting to be picked up, but instead her hand passed him, reaching for the edge of her shirt and bra, pulling them up slightly.

“I'm thinking you hang out somewhere else for the ride back….I uhm, don’t want anyone to see you alright?” She whispered down to him as her other hand came into view.

“What? I was fine here on the way over wasn’t I?” he called up, a bit confused. Hannah didn’t respond, instead a pair of fingers reached in and gently pushed, sending him deeper into her bra. It got dark,and before he could protest or even say anything her hand let go, her clothing snapping back into place pinning him against her mountainous tit.

“That's a good spot for you babe ... .mmmh” she moaned slightly. Derek realized she was clearly in a mood from the movie still. He struggled to try and get somewhere more comfortable, but quickly found a pressure from behind him pressing him even more forcefully into the wall of smooth flesh he was pinned against.  He felt Hannah stand up and his world bounced slightly as she began walking.

“You said you were hungry Derek? I'll give you something to eat once we get home…” she giggled as she exited the theater, with Derek unable to move, pinned against her left breast.

Derek tried to shout up to her but was too muffled by her clothing. Guess he was just stuck for the ride now he figured feeling every step ripple through his prison.

Chapter End Notes:

Welcoming requests or suggestions for what scenes you would like to see next!