- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Derek slid off of Hannah, panting as he wound down from his climax. Hannah smiled, rubbing the back of his head as she watched his chest rise and fall from his deep breaths.
“How was that babe?” Derek asked with a smile, panting. Hannah seemed satisfied, but he could tell there was something she wanted.

“No complaints here hun” She said, sitting up to go use the restroom. Derek watched her as she sauntered off, admiring the shape of his nude girlfriend. He could tell she was holding something back though, he'd just have to wait for her return to find out what.

Waiting until she returned, he looked up and asked, “Is there something you want to talk about hun? I can tell something is on your mind”. Derek asked.

“Everything is fine, some of our relationship just feels like it's gotten stale. Like, we've been together for almost a year now, and things that used to be great just feel…routine, you know?” Hannah responded with a soft but somewhat bittersweet smile.

Derek frowned, he wasn’t quite sure what she meant, but knew better than to argue with her. Her feelings were valid, even if he didn’t understand them.

“Did you have anything in particular in mind? How can I help make *this* more of what you'd like?” Derek gestured broadly as he asked.

“Well for starters, we could go out more often, and our sex life could be less vanilla? The sex isn’t bad, but it's the same thing everytime.” She said, glad Derek seemed to genuinely care.

Derek nodded, “alright, next time we are heading for that we can talk about it then? I am happy to try whatever you’d like to!” Derek said, giving Hannah a kiss as he laid back down watching her slide into the covers. Hannah climbed into bed and smiled at him. “I'd like that, we can chat more tomorrow I am beat”.

Hannah laid there for a moment as she remembered something from the mall.. Shopping the other day the  woman at the checkout had thrown in some toy to “help spice up your relationship” with no further context. Shrugging, as she paid for the cute blouse she was buying her friend Sarah she tossed it into her purse and all but forgot about it.

Hannah reached over to her nightstand, and pulled back with a tiny toy ray gun.

“Trust me, it will make your relationship never lose its special touch” The woman had said cryptically. Hannah assuming it was a little gag bit, just moved on with her day.

Pointing it at Derek she pulled the trigger on it, as she voiced a “ pew pew” with a giggle. Derek was unphased, “what are you doing”, he asked with a tired smirk.
“Oh, our chat reminded me of it, I got it a the mall. This woman said it would keep our relationship from getting stale, so It popped into mind.”

Putting on a cute thinking face, she continued, “ Nonsense I am sure but it came free with something I got for my friend Sarah so i kept it haha.” She chuckled, almost embarrassed with her own answer.

Derek rolled his eyes, “cute. I'm going to bed now babe” he yawned as he closed his eyes and passed out.

Derek opened his eyes and immediately could tell something was wrong. The ceiling was just…too far away. Sitting up he looked around, his confusion growing, he was still in their bedroom but…everything was….wrong. The ground he now recognized as the bed rumbled as Hannah rolled over, beginning to wake up herself.

“BABE”...Derek shouted, waiting as Hannah began to stir. “BABEEEE” He called out again.

“What derek” Hannah muttered as she rolled over and opened her eyes. Noticing he sounded right next to her, but the bed was empty she frowned. “What..”

“BABE DOWN HERE” Derek shouted up to her. Hannah’s eyes wandered the bed before finding Derek. Well, what looked like Derek, just…smaller.

“Derek?” She asked, it was too early for this, her mind was not fully awake yet, and nothing made sense. She reached down, gently poking at him with a finger. Sure enough Derek recoiled from the touch. He was definitely real.

Hannah’s eyes widened, as she leaned closer and lowered her head towards her suddenly miniscule boyfriend. “What…what’s happening? Why are you so…small?” She asked as Derek scooted back, intimidated by the enormous pools of green that now took up a large chunk of his field of vision.

Derek could say nothing but shrug, in confusion and concern. He had no idea, Hannah clearly had no idea. The only thing that he knew was he was small. Hannah, sensing his anxiety, tried to smile.

“We will figure this out babe, here, let's get up and see what we can find online” Putting her palm out gently, she waited patiently as Derek hesitantly stepped onto it. Trying to smile. Everything was so…scary. Looking up at Hannah’s smiling face though, he somehow knew it would be okay as long as he had her.

After an anxiety filled, busy couple of days the couple were tired, and felt no closer to answers. No one else reported this outside of fantasy stories, and Derek was afraid to go to doctors in case it would end up with him as a lab rat. It wasn’t until they were both sitting back on the bed, as Hannah shared some tiny slices of her mac and cheese with Derek that she remembered that stupid toy.

Reaching over she grabbed it and held it up. “Could it be…this?” she asked out loud, not really noticing as her movements made Derek fall over and faceplant into his food. Turning it over in her hands she sighed.

‘I guess…it technically did work, our relationship has…changed, ' she said softly, placing it down on her nightstand before glancing back down at Derek. Giggling as she noticed the mess he had made she picked him up and gave him a big kiss, giving some special attention to his face as she playfully licked the cheese off of it.

A trip to the mall yielded no answers, the cashier that had given the item to her was nowhere to be found, and no one else at the store recognized the small toy gun they had given her. Dejected, and convinced they'd never have answers, the two lovebirds tried to settle into whatever new sense of normal they could find.

Days turned to a week, and Derek felt like they were more in love than ever. There were small bumps, pun intended, but he had never appreciated Hannah more. There were so many different things you could do at this size! With a girlfriend supporting him, and as interested as he was in exploring this new world it was nonstop fun.

Hannah had taken the first couple of days off of work to ensure he settled in, but now it was finally time to face a bit of reality.

‘Are you sure you are going to be okay by yourself?” Hannah asked as she set him down on the table, pouring her bowl of cereal as she looked at him with mixed concern.

“Yeah, i'll be okay. You gotta get back to your life babe!” Derek called up with a smile. “Besides, I can handle sitting at home watching Netflix,” He said with a chuckle.

“I know. It's just….we haven't been apart since you….shrank. It feels weird” Hannah said softly, frowning at the thought of being apart from him.

“I know, i promise I'll let you know if I need anything!” Derek called up as he walked over and leaned in, grabbing a cheerio from her bowl.

“Excuse me! That's MY breakfast” She said teasingly as she poured some milk in, watching as a splash hit Derek, forcing him to wipe his face off. He said nothing, but giggled as he munched on the lifesaver ring sized piece of food. Leaning back over the edge of the bowl to dip it in milk, he slipped, tumbling into it with a yelp and a splash.

“Hannah!” He called up, splashing in the milk as he swam towards the edge.

‘Serves you right trying to steal my breakfast” Hannah playfully chided down at him as her spoon dunked in across the bowl, scooping up some cheerios and milk as she raised it back. Derek rolled his eyes at her lack of urgency to help him as he tried to climb out, but kept slipping back down. Covered in milk the smooth side of the bowl proved too slippery, and he couldn’t stand up on anything either.


“Hannah! Help me out!” Derek shouted, beginning to feel a bit anxious actually as he tried and failed again to climb out, tumbling back into the cold, milky liquid.

“Sorry, you said you don’t need any help today, remember?” Hannah teased as she reached down, scooping another heaping spoonful. Each pass only made the lip of the bowl farther away as the milk level in the bowl slowly reduced.

MUNCH MUNCH

The sound of Hannah chewing was all he could hear for a moment, that and him treading water…err rather  milk.

“Hannah this isn’t funny” he shouted up at her. She paused, and for a moment Derek felt relieved, expecting she was going to let him out now. Instead, her lip turned up into a smirk as the spoon came right for him!

Diving out of the way, Derek was gently, but firmly pushed under the surface, as Hannah stirred her bowl slowly, being sure not to hurt him, but making it clear who was in charge at this moment. Derek resurfaced with a gasp, not expecting to have been dunked, as well as the cold starting to get to him. Shivering was making his breathing harder.

“Babe this isn't fun! I'm freezing, let me out!” Derek called up to his captor, who seemed amused by his predicament.

Hannah chuckled watching her miniscule boyfriend swim around in her milk, asking for her to let him out. “Relax hun, im almost done” She said, rolling her eyes as he begged dramatically.

After a couple more bites Derek finally felt his feet touch the bottom of the bowl as Hannah leaned closer, her spoon scooping up the last of the cereal, and then with no warning, Derek as well!

“Woah!” Derek shouted as he fell over into the small pile of milk and cereal on Hannah’s spoon. A giggle erupted as he fell down again, the swift movement upwards making it hard for him to get up. A warm breeze passed over him as he wiped his face clear of the milk and looked up, immediately shuddering from something besides the cold.

A pair of lips stretched across his entire field of vision, ample, beautiful lips turned up in a smile as another throaty giggle sounded from behind them as they parted.

“Hannah..HANNAH” Derek shouted, beginning to feel very uneasy being so close to Hannah’s mouth, while on a spoon no less as she continued to toy with him.

“MMMM last Bite!” Hannah taunted as her mouth stretched wider. S strand of saliva snapped, as porcelain obelisks almost as large as him replaced the lips as the majority of his vision. Hannah exaggerated her AHHHH as she moved the spoon closer towards her mouth.

Derek screamed, “This isn’t FUNNY” he shouted,  falling down once again in the slippery wet spoon. The shadow caused by her face passed over him as the tip of the spoon approached her lips. Derek was so distracted by the gaping maw in front of him, he didn’t notice as her hand came up behind him, plucking him off the spoon and setting him down.

Falling to his knees as she placed him down gently, quickly slurping up the last spoonful Derek shivered. Cold, scared and trying to calm down it took him a minute to compose himself, as Hannah’s hand gently rubbed his side.

‘That….that…that wasn’t funny!” He shouted up at her.

“PFFT I wasn’t going to eat you, relax!” She said as she swallowed the last bite, and leaned forward, her face right above him as she opened her mouth wide again. “But if you don’t stop whining maybe I'll give it a shot…” she taunted him, snapping her teeth as she giggled uncontrollably as she sat back up clearly very amused with herself.

Derek wasn’t too pleased but gradually warmed back up to her as Hannahg ot up and finished getting ready for work.

“Alright, are you sure you are okay alone today?” She asked as she stepped back over on her way to the door.

Confirming he would be fine Derek smiled as she leaned down and pecked him on the cheek, if a kiss from someone so enormous could be called a peck. Watching the sauntering behind of his colossal girlfriend, Derek waited for her to leave before sliding down the rope tied to the table and heading for the couch. Time to watch some TV.

His phone, left on the couch for easy access buzzed after about an hour, opening a text from Hannah Derek grinned again.

“Movies after this?”.

Chapter End Notes:

The story is finished, but I will post the next chapters every several days! Please feel free to Give feedback, or ask for scenes I will consider adding some more in!