- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Derek and Hannah head home. Derek's time in Hannah's bra gets bumpy.

After the first couple steps Derek was beginning to feel a little woozy. It felt crazy to say, but being pinned up against the side of Hannah’s tit was….less exciting than he had imagined. What sort of man could complain about such a situation?

He had literally dreamed of it, thought about it as he sat in her cleavage earlier. Considered crawling into her bra, rubbing tasting that smooth soft flesh. Now he was here, with more breast than he could ever hope for and….he was regretting those silent wishes.

Every step was a small earthquake. Hannah was fairly average as far as chest size went, for a normal sized person of course, but that didn’t stop her chest from jiggling a bit every step. Up and down. Up and down as she walked quickly towards her car he could feel every step. Every turn.

It also didn’t help that he was pinned a bit awkwardly against the side. Leaning backwards against a combination of her side and underboob, he felt gravity pull him down and backwards, only kept in palace by the strong tight grip of the fabric behind him.

Reaching above him, he tried unsuccessfully to pull himself farther up, but wasn’t able to muster enough strength to fight gravity AND the bra. Perhaps downwards? He made a mental note to tell Hannah to try the top of her breast next time. Perhaps if he was laying down it would be more comfortable.?

Shimmying slightly, he felt his face slide against the flesh against it as his wiggle successfully managed to slide him down an inch, then another. He felt the skin ripple slightly as Hannah let out a small giggle, clearly able to sense his newly acquired movement.


 It was only after shimmying in the only direction he seemed to be able to that he realized his mistake. As he slid down he paused, feeling the physics of his situation adjust. No longer pressed against the lower front of Hannah’s colossal breast, he was beginning to be partially *under* it.

The soft flesh pressing against him a bit more than it had been earlier,he stopped in his tracks, considering the problems associated with continuing this path. Hannah’s tit was enormous, and undoubtedly…dangerously heavy at his current size.

Proving his point, he heard the car door open, and Hannah crouched down to take a seat in her car, his entire world once more heaving upwards, then down again, slamming against him, pressing him fiercely into the clothing behind him as her skin bulged out from gravity. The skin may be soft, but the pressure was anything but. Derek realized with increasing terror that if the surface behind him wasn't giving and soft he’d be a stain under the curve of her mountainous flesh..

Feeling himself slipping even more, he began to panic, pounding against the flesh as he felt the weight of her increasing the further into her underboob he slipped.” HANNAH” he called out weakly, unable to even take a full breath anymore as the compression was no longer letting up.

Suddenly light poured in, as the long slender fingers of his girlfriend reached in, grabbing him, and dragging him up a bit.

“Thank god!” he spat out, taking in a breath of fresh air as he was dragged upwards, the friction was almost uncomfortable, but compared to where he just was he wasn’t about to complain. However, instead of taking him out entirely, he felt her blouse and bra snap back into place as her hand retreated leaving him once again stuck.

No longer interested in being stuck here,and wanting some fresh air,and to talk to her, he grabbed what he could and tried to climb up. His hands wiggling around the skin to try and find a handhold he suddenly felt his left arm find something different.

A less smooth, bumpy texture indicated something else, and it only took a moment for his eyes to widen as it dawned on him. Hannah had put him right next to her nipple. The moment his hand brushed against it again everything shook gently, and he heard her let out a deep sigh far above.

There was no doubt she had done this on purpose. The realization of where he was, and more importantly the significance of it was not lost on Derek, and he immediately forgot his previous issues as his hormones began to take over.

Knowing he was in any way capable of arousing his girlfriend flipped his worldview upside down for the time being.

“Hannah let me out of here, i wanna make out!” he giggled as he shouted into her breast, his hands rubbing against her nipple more as its slow swelling encouraged him further.

Another big sigh marked the end of his rubbing though as once again her hand crept into the tight space, actually pulling him out this time.

“Whew!” he said quietly as he finally got a breath of fresh air, realizing that he was a bit slick from the warmth and tight space.

“Oh hello there cutie. You have no idea what all of this has done for me…since i felt you moving around watching the movie it's been impossible not to think about ….you”

“Oh, i think I have an idea” he chuckled, unsure if she could hear his quiet joke.

“I'm sorry if it was tight, i could feel you getting a bit squashed, i just…had to feel you somewhere else….” she said looking away for a moment as she seemed to be mentally preoccupied as she smiled dreamily.

Snapping out of it she looked down, her emerald eyes focusing on him as she smiled warmly.

“Alright mister, I don’t know about you, but I think it's time we get home. I got plans for you little man” She winked as she started the car, placing him gently down on her left thigh.

“I figured you'd like a break from being in my clothes. Please stay put Derek” she said, this time not looking down as she pulled out of the parking space and began moving.

“How was the movie babe?” Derek called up, realizing that they had barely discussed the movie since it ended.

“I liked it. But you know what I liked even more?” She asked, her eyes flicking down towards him for a moment before returning to the road.

“What?” He asked, tilting his head curiously.

“My little boyfriend watching it with me…snuggled on my body it was so….nice. AND we got to see the movie together, Two for the price of one!” she giggled.

He smiled hearing her appreciation, looking up at her beautiful face, he couldn’t help but feel adoration as he looked up at her smile from below. He was so distracted. He didn’t notice as her hand came up behind him.

Yelping in surprise, he relaxed immediately as rather than pinch or grab him Hannah just stroked him gently.

For the next couple of moments they sat in peaceful silence as Hannah navigated back home. Taking a turn a bit too quickly Derek found himself tumbling off his perch, rolling down Hannah’s thigh until he thudded into the fabric of the seat.

“Woah!” He called out, his minor voice drowned out by the music Hannah had put on and screeching of her tires. Unable to call out to her, he looked up, realizing he was down between her thighs as another turn flopped him into her other thigh. Both hands on the wheel, he could do nothing but fall to the seat to avoid smacking thigh to thigh as the next several turns were taken a bit faster than he wished.

“Sorry Derek, I won’t lie I'm uh, in a bit of a rush to get home now” she giggled as her hand reached down resting near where he had been.

“Allllllmoooooooost there” She said as she shifted slightly in her seat.

“HANNAH” he called up, as he could do nothing but roll away as her thighs ground against the seat, the slope of the seat forced him closer to her and as the car finally rolled to a stop the lurching motion sent him tumbling straight into her inseam.

Derek sighed, feeling the motion of the car finally done he struggled to stand, feeling a bit woozy from all the rapid motions. Taking deep  breaths for a moment he suddenly became aware of two things. Where he was, and the warmth emanating from it.

The heat palpable through her jeans he pulled his hand away as he stepped back. Up above, Hannah turned the key as her hand moved around on her thigh looking for Derek.

“Babe?” She asked as she finally looked down, unable to find Derek with her hand. Her eyes passed over, shifting in her seat as her crotch bulldozed him back into the seat as she looked on each side.

“Hannah!” Derek called up, her eyes finally finding him between her blue jean thighs as she smirked.

“You could have waited until we got home Derek…. But I like what you are thinking” She said with a wry smile as she gently shifted forward, knocking him over once again with the seam of her jeans.

Giggling, she got up, carefully lifting up and over him as she stepped out, turning around and grabbing him again as she made a beeline to the house. Derek clung to her fingers as he was jostled around. Her apartment blurred as she closed the door, kicked off her shoes and what felt like flew through the rooms.

Next thing he knew Derek was flying through the air, landing softly onto the covers of the bed as Hannah crossed the room. Staggering to his feet he looked over as she stopped in the doorway and looked back.

‘I'll be right back Derek, you better get ready, you are going to finish what you started”