- Text Size +

You were startled awake as your package was violently ripped open and you were dumped out onto a vast bed. Staring down at you hungrily was the 19 year old you were now stuck with, Hatty. She pinned you down with a very damp socked foot as she read Lola's letter out loud with glee. "Dear Hatty, thats me!" She started, stopping for a second to make sure you understood. "Try to give me this one back alive, and with all of its limbs. You need to work on being too dominant" she scoffed a bit, squeezing you with her foot. "It was only a few, jeez" she rolled her eyes then folded the letter. Hatty leaned forwards and pulled you from beneath her foot and inspected you, she was intimidating just looking at her. It was going to be a long week, if you survived.




You looked up at her with wide eyes. "Hmm, you look new. OH MY GOD am i your first!" She exploded in joy, she was excited at the idea of getting to break you in. "Thats so funny! Oh i'm going to show you so much!" She was so excited you very quickly decided not to tell her she was not your first owner. "I'm kinda hungry so i'll start with showing you what i might do if you're bad. Sound good? Good!" She didn't give you a chance to respond before Hatty had hopped off her bed and walked to the kitchen, passing who you assumed was an older sister on the way. She held you tightly, swinging you at her hip as she walked. 


She walked into the kitchen and got a bowl, setting it on the table and dropping you into it. Then she got a bag out of a cupboard, candy tinies, living tinies coated up to their neck in gummy candy. She dumped some of the bag out into the bowl with you, the shouts of the oxygen deprived tinies weak and pathetic. "I love these things, they can't even run!" Hatty said as she licked the one right next to you up and immediately tossed it into her mouth, only chewing twice before swallowing. "So, i think i'm going to start with you worshipping me, make sure you know to obey me first ya know" another tiny lifted and pushed onto her tongue, this one getting chewed more thoroughly as Hatty continued. "Then maybe you'll do some jobs, my boots need cleaned and...well we'll get there" she swallowed the tiny and picked another up, biting this one in half and loudly slurping the gummy candy off of the head end pinched between her fingers as the miniature woman screamed her last noises out. Hatty tossed the rest in and swallowed "you're going to get very familiar with my body too, i know you're excited about getting to be mine so you're going to enjoy that, right?" Her eyes were like daggers as she waited for you to actually respond this time. Nervously you nodded and she smirked before swallowing another gummy tiny whole this time.


Then Hatty's sister walked in "oh, i fucking love these things" she said as she lifted the bowl you were in, knocking you down. You looked up to see the unaware early twenties woman smiling down at the collection of food she was now holding, including you. She lifted a gummy tiny and bit into it as Hatty made some kind of argument about the bowl. "Come on Maddy, theyre mine" she said but not really seeming to care. Her sister, Maddy, then said "shame, looks like they're mine now." Before picking up 2 tinies and tossing both into her mouth. Then her fingers gripped you and she turned to leave the kitchen. "Oh, you got a defective one, no candy" Maddy said as she began lifting you to her mouth, your heart was in your throat as you tried to fight her fingers unmoving grip. Hatty saw it was you her sister was about to eat and didn't want to lose her new toy. "Oh wait, thats not a gummy, it's...my new pet" she said, clearly wanting to call you something else first. Maddy's hand stopped just as her mouth opened to accept you in. "Really? In that case you can have it back...once i'm done with it" she said before moving her hand down and slipping you into her cleavage and walking out of the kitchen. 




She walked to her room eating the last of the gummy tinies on her way. As she got in she locked the door and took you out, your short time in her bra making you sweat from the heat of her body. "My sister doesn't have pets" she dropped you on a chair at her makeup desk. "Let's have some fun before you go die with her" Maddy smirked before turning around, her cargo pants hugging her ass perfectly. She then started sitting, you had nowhere to run as her ass made contact with the seat. You were soon enveloped between her ass cheeks, crushed beneath her as she just sat there passively. It started getting hot quickly, you were sweating a lot, the air growing stale and hard to breathe. You then heard something horrible, a deafening thunder from above. The air instantly burned your lungs as all of your oxygen was replaced. You didn't get a chance to rest as a second rumble vibrated your entire body, Maddy had farted.


"Oh oops, almost forgot you were down there little one" she said as you were forced to breathe the foul air all around you, gagging so much your throat had cramps. Maddy stood up finally and picked you up smiling. "One last thing before i let you go" she said before dropping you into an empty glass on her table. She leant over it and began gathering saliva in her mouth. "Need to wash you for my dear sister" she said through the viscous fluid before she let it drip out from her lips onto you, coating you in the horridly sweet goo. She picked you up and dried you off by blowing on you before walking out of her room and into Hatty's. "Here's your thing back" she said to Hatty before tossing you across the room to her 19 year old sister lying on her bed.


Hatty didn't even try to catch you, instead just watching you roll across the covers. Maddy left and you were alone with Hatty once again. "So, you decided to be mine again then?" she said disgusted. You looked at her terrified, she had changed since you last saw her, ready to leave the house clearly. She picked up a broken looking tiny from between her feet and looked at you. "Look what you made me do, this should have been you. But instead i had to use my tiny brother, he could barely clean one of my feet in time" she twisted the tinies body between her fingers, her own brother. "Oh well, i'll pick up your punishment later, we're going out" she continued before slipping her broken brother into the waist of her trousers, you watched as the bulge of her hand went between her legs then returned without a tiny. "What? A tiny is a tiny" she said in response to your shocked expression before snatching you up. "I'll show you mine are better than Maddy's" Hatty said confidently before pushing you deep into the cup of her white top, mashing you against her nipple before standing up and heading out of her house.




Hatty was not a passive owner, even out in public she was abusing you in her bra. She would constantly grab her breast and crush you against it. She made sure you knew she remembered you. When she finally got home it was night, she took you out of her bra and to your horror tossed you into her mouth. She got changed while sucking on you, her tongue beating you severely as it tasted you. Finally she spat you out as she held her brother, somehow still alive after the hell she was putting him through. She took him over to her desk and did something to him, returning without him to her bed. She sat down and looked at you with determination as she said "right, you need to be taught a lesson".


"Lola says to punish tinies so they remember never to fuck up again. I heard about this thing you can do where you tie a string to a tiny and eat it" she smiled at you. "Let's try that" she stood up and went to the desk again, returning with a string, and her brother. "Now, i do actually want to try and return a tiny to Lola for once so i'm going to practice." She was tying the string around her brother's torso. She dangled him up above her mouth and lowered him in, you heard his screaming echo in her mouth before she swallowed, the string jerking in her grip as her brother slid down her throat. "Mmh, i think it works!" She said excitedly, the feeling clearly not bothering her at all. She then began pulling the string back out, but eventually just the string came out, no sign of the tiny on the end. "Oh whoops, i'll tie you up better" she said disturbingly casually for having just lost her still alive brother in her stomach.




She grabbed you and wrapped the string around you, tying a different knot this time and lifting you. You stared down at her open mouth as she lowered you in. You rolled down her sticky tongue and soon she was swallowing you. Her throat contracted around you as the muscles forced you deeper and deeper into her hellishly hot body. You were in a nightmare as you entered her stomach. The sound of digestion echoing around you as you were lowered into the acidic mush below. You then heard the distant screaming of Hatty's brother as his sister digested him. You were in pitch dark but could tell he was far away, the gurgling and roaring of Hatty's body making it hard to hear him. You were hit with a wave of mush and then you could no longer hear his screams, he had been pulled beneath the surface, he was drowning in his sister's stomach acid. You then heard another noise begin, moaning, Hatty had began pleasuring herself. You were forced to endure almost an hour of burning as she used your suffering to orgasm, the string just tight enough to stop you being pulled under by her stomachs attempts to consume you. Finally Hatty was done and she began pulling you up. To your surprise you soon found yourself back in her mouth and soon in her hand. "That worked! And i loved it" she was sweating slightly from her session. In her post orgasm state she dropped you into a cup on her bedside table and dumped the string in with you, not bothering to untie you. 


The rest of the week was spent reliving the last hour, after every meal Hatty would send you back in. She forced you to watch her eat then forced you to be in her stomach as she digested. Somehow you survived, finally being released from the string as Hatty bundled you into a bag and sent you back to Lola. You had survived Hatty but now feared for what would come next.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review!!!