- Text Size +

Grade 5, you were relieved when you saw the words come up in your drop-off box. You were found by a girl of maybe 15 years old. You worried she would simply keep you, she looked quite rough and the thought of her owning you chilled you, but no, clearly satisfied with the tiny she was sucking on already you were tossed into a box on her way home from school. You were not sent for "training" however, when you arrived at the processing centre you were separated and put in a special box almost immediately. You were sent away the next day and delivered that afternoon to a woman with an intoxicating English accent.


You heard her pick up your parcel at a shop and ask if she can just leave the packaging with them. Then you heard ripping and soon saw the face of your new owner, she was gorgeous. She pulled you from your box and began walking, eventually ending up on a train. She first set you down on a seat, you looked across and saw a family of tinies cowering in the middle of the seat across from you. The woman quickly ended them as she dropped her perfect ass onto them with no restraint. "I'm Lola, you'll call me Goddess Lola. You're joining my collection, you are part of my business now" she said with a smirk as she wiggled her ass, clearly very aware of the tinies struggles beneath her.




You were confused, what did Lola...Goddess Lola mean? She clearly saw your confusion and decided to answer, first holding her feet up showing you the carnage on the bottom of her shoes. "I rent my tinies out to women who want to get better at being...well...like me, i'm only 22 but i've just always been a natural" she smiled, making sure you took in the countless dead tinies buried in layers of mud and grime on her shoe soles. "You'll do well to behave for them as if they are me, or you can join the others on a pair of my shoes. Some of the survivors on this pair have been stuck in there hmm...must be almost 6 years now. I think the longest one survived was 8 but then i drowned him in a puddle." Her face was no longer gorgeous, you saw her true self now. Behind the pretty smile and seductive eyes was a true goddess, and you belonged to her now. You then did the maths in your head...some of the tinies trapped in her treads had been there since she was 16. She then stood up, you saw the crippled bodies of the tinies she had been sitting on. She looked down then said "ooh, a survivor, or a snack" before picking up the twitching body of one of the children, maybe 12 at most, and tossed it into her mouth before sweeping the other 4 tinies off the seat onto the floor. She swallowed it whole before picking you up and slipping you into her tight pocket, pressed against her powerful thigh as she got off the train.


She walked for a while, every step suffocating you as her pocket stretched tight with her thigh. Finally she was home but instead of taking you from her pocket she simply removed her trousers. You heard her thumping about for a while outside then felt her fingers slither into the pocket. She pinched you out, revealing that she was now wearing green lingerie, your heart was racing. She sauntered over to a brown blanket and dropped you onto it before sitting. "Before i send you off to your first, i'm going to show you what you get when you stay here with me" she put her bare feet next to you, her undeniable beauty turning you on, even through your fear.




"Kiss my foot" she demanded. You knew you were in a position of absolute submission so walked towards her immense foot. As you got your face close you were assaulted by the smell, she hadn't showered and clearly had been out all day. It burned your nose and throat and made you pause for just long enough to justify Lola to speak. "Kiss...my...foot" she repeated, letting each word linger on her tongue. You steadied yourself then pressed your lips onto her greasy skin, as you pulled away it left a film of sweat across them. The taste acrid, bitter, you gagged as it hit your tongue. "Good, but you can do better don't you think? It was my birthday last month, give me a gift" she grinned, even at 22 she was more dominant than any giantess you'd ever heard a story of. You once again pressed your lips against the young Goddess' sole, at that moment she pushed her foot forwards, trapping you under its weight. "Well? I'm...waiting" she demanded again, you decided things could only get worse if you didn't do something, so you began licking her sole, gagging immediately but forcing yourself to continue. Your tongue burned and you could barely breathe as your throat closed up but Goddess Lola was being satisfied.


She kept you there for over an hour, swapping feet half way through, refreshing the horrifying taste and smell. As she was finally happy her foot lifted and you saw she had been touching herself, a massive damp patch on her panties. "Right...time to get you sent off" she said while panting slightly.l, back to the cold goddess persona she had on the train. She put you in a tight box and sealed you in, filing you into a shipment pouch with a letter and a random card she pulled from a big stack on her desk. You saw her pull up the file or description of who she was sending you to on her laptop: Lindsay, 34 years old. With the shipping label printed off she sealed you in, adding you to the pile of other packages being sent to women ranging from 18 to 60 years old, all over the country.


Early the next morning your package was picked up by the courier and by mid afternoon you were waiting in a parcel pickup box at a service station. You heard the door pop open and your package was roughly grabbed out. You heard a car door close and the engine start before ripping from above delivered light to your prison. You were pulled out first, being revealed to the woman you had been sent to, an unimpressed looking blonde staring at you. "Yeah, you'll do. Hope i get to kill this one too" she spoke at you before dropping you into her car's cupholder and getting the letter and card out, reading them to herself before looking down at you. "You're mine for the week, i'm Lindsay but you're going to call me Mistress or...you know" she said with absolute confidence, shaking the little card Lola selected, clearly expecting you to know what she meant. She put the packaging on the passenger seat and began driving home to start her week with you.



Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think so far!

what age range would you like to see most?