- Text Size +

Lindsay pulled into her driveway and grabbed the letter from Lola before pinching your neck and lifting you out of her cup holder. She carried you into her home and immediately went upstairs to her bedroom where she dropped you onto the bed. She then sat, making sure her ass landed just behind you, catching you between her legs as she began reading the letter. "...and show this tiny why it should fear you. I know you have a thing for mouth play and..." Lindsay rode aloud for a few segments of the letter, her legs slowly closing together. As the gap between her thighs constricted you were forced under one leg, Lindsay was now half sitting on you as she read. "...remember, your card will tell you if you're meant to kill it, but if you do it by accident you can just pay to replace it. Have fun and enjoy your week with..." she finished before slightly opening her legs again, just enough to let you breathe.




"I killed my last tiny she sent me, let's see if i het to do the same to you" she said with glee before she flipped open a flap on the extra card Lola slipped into your package. Her face remained emotionless as she read it, then she put the card to the side and pulled you from beneath her thigh. "You don't get to know, so expect me to kill you. I might do it even if i'm not meant to" she winked at you before spinning and laying back in her bed. "Mhh, first a warm up" Lindsay said as she rubbed her breast beneath you. The sight distracted you from then fact she was bringing you up to her mouth, the smell of stale breath being the first hint of what she was doing. You looked up and got a face full of tongue, her thick saliva forcing its way into your mouth and nose, burning your eyes as she licked you. She didn't stop at licking, you felt her fingers release you as her tongue retreated, carrying you into the boiling heat of her mouth.


She began sucking on you, your ears felt like they were going to implode with each movement. Her saliva was now coating every inch of you, it was sticky and tasted of death. Lindsay's breathing got heavier as she began pleasuring herself, eventually building to a full moan before the pain started. Your hand was caught between her molars as she clenched her teeth in ecstasy. The bones rearranged but the hand remained attached. You screamed but it was surely drowned out by her deafening moans as she continued. You lost track of time as Lindsay just never let up, she was formidable as she kept moaning and sucking. Finally the torture seemed to end, the moaning stopped, replaced with heavy breathing, you were drenched.


Her tongue violently shot out of her mouth, carrying you into the chilling cold of the open air. You saw her fingers land on it and begin moving towards you. As they hit you your mouth was once again assaulted with fluids, this time bitter and distinctly salty. She was cleaning her fingers with her tongue, lapping up her pussy juices hungrily. You were stuck to her finger as she closed her mouth and swallowed with a satisfied gulp. "Mmh, you are fucking delicious" she said breathily before bringing her hand down her now mostly nude body. You were hovered over her pubic hair before being plunged deep between her legs. The same taste as was on her fingers hit you like a truck this time, you were in an oven and Lindsay was about to close the door. Her fingers pushed you deep between her labia and into her Pussy, then they left you alone within her. You felt gravity shift as the mid 30's woman sat up, leaving you to her body's whim.


You could hear vague nooses from the furnace you were imprisoned within, the sound of the shower, the noises of her body. You knew she went for a drive at one point. She eventually took you out of her pussy in what looked like a changing room. She was smiling at you but got serious suddenly. "Shoe or bra" was all she said. You picked bra, unsure what she was even asking. She then began getting changed into gym clothing, trapping you on a bench beneath her with a tampon from her bag. When she was dressed she lifted it and dropped it back in the bag before picking you up. "Don't distract me or you'll learn my interpretation of one of Lola's punishments" she snapped as she slid you into her side boob and deep in her bra, a small film of sweat already coating you. Not wanting to find out what she meant buy that you stayed as still as possible, the constant bouncing and jostling of her breasts making it almost impossible.




She worked out for a couple hours, you were forced to fed sweat as she ran, lifted, and rowed. Finally she went back to the changing room and took you out of her bra, her face cruel but not angry. "Shame you're so obedient, there was a guy in the cafe making a tiny protein drink, if you had been distracting i'd have let him add you to it." She got changed then without remorse stuffed you into her bag with her sweat soaked clothing before leaving the gym.


The next 6 days went by much the same, when she was at her office you obeyed her commands to stay quiet and be there to suck on when she wanted, which was most of the time. At night she would pleasure herself using you. One night she forced you to watch as she ate dinner, macaroni cheese with fresh tinies sprinkled into the sauce. Finally it was time to be sent back though, Lindsay sucked on you as she prepared the package, then just before sealing it she gathered her boiling saliva around you and spat you into the bag. You were soon back in Lola's home, but you wouldn't be staying for long. As Lola opened your parcel she didn't say a word before simply dunking you in a cleaning bucket and repacking you, you caught a glimpse of the screen of her laptop, your next mission from Lola was a woman named Hatty, she was 19. This profile had a picture attached too. Lola wrote the address then said "good luck, i don't get many tinies back from Hatty, she's so like me at that age" before sealing you in.



Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review!