- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Tiffany falls on top of you with her asshole  

Tiffany exclaimed in pained surprise as you bit down on her sensitive skin, before she lost her balance and fell the last three inches to the mat. Your feet, hanging beneath her hips, made contact with the mat first. You felt your legs lock under the extreme weight of Tiffany’s body, before Tiffany landed on her hands, preventing her enormous ass from slamming into the matt. However, she didn’t catch her weight before you had been shoved up to your neck into her asshole. You began screaming your lungs off in disgust and anger, but Tiffany was busy catching her breath from the fall to pay you much attention. Tiffany grumbled under her breath as she felt a twinge in her glutes, “Oh my god, did that little jerk bite my beautiful ass?!” and looked over her shoulder, wondering what you had just done. She mentally tried to focus to feel what had happened, before she felt how your whole head was now being scrunched up into her asshole. Tiffany smirked again, thinking, “Good, that’s what the little asshole gets for biting me… he gets shoved up my much BIGGER asshole!” Tiffany grinned at her own joke, before she realized that your feet were touching the ground.

“Hmm…” Tiffany pondered to herself, as she realized that some of her weight was actually balancing on top of your tiny body. Tiffany let some weight off of her arms, causing her ass to sink towards the mat as her legs spread further. Tiffany heard a pained buzzing coming from her ass as your face was crammed upwards against her tight pink asshole, under the weight of her ass, and she giggled. This seemed a fitting punishment to her; shoving you even further up her ass, until you couldn’t bother her for the rest of class. Tiffany very slowly completed her splits by slooowly dropping her ass down. Tiffany felt some resistance as her incredibly tight butthole, cinched around your neck, was having difficulty opening enough to fit your whole torso. Tiffany’s weight was literally resting on your shoulders as her humongous ass cheeks engulfed your tiny frame.

Then the giant girl realized the solution, and she began to twist her hips left and right, essentially drilling your face against her pink sphincter. Her sweat began to act like a lubricant, allowing her to twist your torso up her own ass. Tiffany mentally congratulated herself on her clever plan, ignoring the feeble pleas she could barely hear emanating from within her asshole as the tiny boy she delighted in torturing was now forcibly being crushed into her butthole like a human dildo. Tiffany’s thick butt cheeks contacted the rubber mat, before squashing together over your lower body, just as you were inserted up to your chest in her ass. Tiffany moaned softly in pleasure, contemplating shoving you up her ass more, before she decided that she liked the feeling of you rubbing against her ass cheeks, and that if she shoved you all the way up her butt you might not work as a fart dampener anymore. Tiffany stood up, reveling in the feeling of you desperately screaming within her huge round butt, and decided to...

-Do some squats, to really chew you up

-Writer's choice.

Chapter End Notes:

Aaaaand that's as far as the story went. I dare say Tiffany's story was the best out of all, and it's a shame the interactive got deleted. Anyways, hope those of you who missed this story are at ease knowing it isn't lost, and those who hadn't read it, hope you enjoyed it.