- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A re-upload of a few chapters from a deleted interactive.

''All characters in this story are 18+. Please keep it that way and do not involve any characters other than those I have created''.

Author's Chapter Notes:
[Chapter 2 was just a bridge].

Chapter 1: Another day, another 7 hours with these girls.  

You entered the school, expecting to see your friend Jocelyn, but she wasn't there though typically she was. In fact, as you walked in, you couldn't see any of those you knew. There was still a little time before it began and you needed to be in your homeroom. So you decided to look for her. After going to your locker and contemplating your options you walk around, as you did you felt kind of funny. Before you knew it you were out like a light...
You woke up and everything was huge! You were surprised no one noticed you pass out, if that was even what happened. Everything was in your locker, so you had no way of contacting anyone seeing as it would have shrunk with you since you still had clothes. Someone you knew had to be nearby or else you might not last long...
Wait... where were you again? 

Chapter 3: Worst Person To Find You 

When you came to, you could tell you were in the hallway. It seemed empty for the most part as your vision was clearing. You were facing a locker, but the thing is... It was huge! It was way bigger than you were! Looking down each side of the hallway, you could tell everything else was too! Is this all some kind of dream? You tried every trick you could think of to wake you up, but you never did. You were awake whether you wanted to believe it or not.
Just as you were thinking of what to do next it all turned dark. You slowly turn around, afraid to see who or what was blocking the light suddenly. One of the worst possible people was right there unfortunately. It was Olivia, and she was staring right at you! She grows a devious smile as you stare up at her giant face, to afraid to move. "Well, this is a pleasant surprise." She says, kneeling down. "P-please help me! I don't know what happened and I'm scared. I just want to fix this!"
Olivia giggles. "I always thought you were shorter than me, I guess there's no need to test it now, huh? Why did you go and leave yourself here like this? Oh! Did you go through the trouble of making yourself so tiny for your best friend Olivia? You really are the best!" She laughs standing up, and slipping her foot out of her shoe to knock you around with her socked foot. She giggles madly, amused by how pathetic you are against even her foot. She finally stops, but before you can enjoy the break she roughly pins you against the locker with it. "Haha! This is so fun! You and me are gonna have such a good time together..." She says in a more evil way. "Think of it this way, now you can do all sorts of things for your best friend in the whole entire world!" She puts her shoe back on and picks you up. It's like you could see every evil intention in her eyes as she held you close.
What was she planning?

Chapter 4: Olivia gives you to Tiffany, but not in a good way

Olivia’s evil grin widens as she begins to walk down the halls. “You know, as much as I’d really like to cram you into my shirt and let you snuggle with my big tits all day, I think I know someone who would love to have a little toy even more than me.” Then she closed her fist around you, leaving only your head visible, so you could look around as she headed somewhere. You saw girls passing by in the halls, but none of them noticed you and Olivia was holding you too tightly for you to be able to yell very loud. Then after a few minutes of walking, Olivia whispered to you, “Oh, there she is! Good thing I found her, or you might have been spending some quality time in my bra.” You looked over and saw one of Olivia’s friends, Tiffany, up ahead. It looked like she was wearing a skin-tight one piece dress that went from her perky breasts to just below her gigantic ass cheeks. Tiffany was bending over to reach into the bottom of her locker, causing her dress to ride up, baring most of her huge rump to the hallway. Knowing how flirty and slutty Tiffany liked to be, you guessed that she had picked out this dress despite knowing it would ride up. Olivia snickered as she drew closer, now holding you near her face, and said, “Oooh, lucky you! Tiffany is wearing one of her hot dresses today. I’ll bet you like what you see, huh?” You had to admit that Tiffany’s big juicy ass was awfully tantalizing, but you also didn’t like whatever Olivia had planned for you.
“Let me go, you’re crazy!” you shouted up at Olivia. Olivia smirked and pretended to be insulted, “Awww, that’s no way to treat your best bud Olivia! Here, I know what will cheer you up…” Olivia gave you one final evil grin as she came up behind Tiffany, who was still bent over and rummaging through her locker. Olivia quickly placed you against her middle finger before rearing back and giving Tiffany’s big ass a powerful slap. Olivia made sure to line up her hand right with Tiffany’s butt crack, sending you plummeting deep between her meaty cheeks. Tiffany gasped but didn’t stand up, only looking over her shoulder at Olivia. Olivia smiled, pulling back her now empty hand, and teased, “Hey Tiff. I like your dress; it really shows off your spankable ass!” Tiffany finally closed her locker and stood up, “Thanks! Though you didn’t have to smack it so hard… that kinda stung!” Then she looked over her shoulder at her buttocks, which had a fading pink hand mark across the center of them, and gave them a slight wiggle. She smirked as she watched her own butt jiggle a bit, before pulling her dress down over her ass. The stretchy fabric squished her butt cheeks together tightly, but stopped before reaching even halfway down her thighs.
You, after a dizzying ride along Olivia’s swinging hand, had been plunged into the depths of Tiffany’s crack by Olivia’s firm slap. Olivia’s fingers had pushed at your back, shoving you all the way into this clueless girl’s ass crack, until you had been smashed against something firm and pink. There was just enough light for you to see that your entire upper body had been slammed into Tiffany’s anus. You tried to push yourself away from it, but Tiffany’s butt cheeks, despite her bending over, were jiggling around from Olivia’s impact, jostling you face-first against Tiffany’s anus multiple times, keeping you from being able to do much. You had heard Olivia and Tiffany chatting, before the massive soft cheeks at either side of your body suddenly squashed together as Tiffany stood up. You were immersed in sweaty, warm darkness as the oblivious girl’s ass closed over your tiny body. Then you felt the masses of flesh at your sides jiggling once more, rubbing against your body, before slowly coming to a stop. You were wondering what the hell Tiffany was doing, when her ass cheeks suddenly were smushed together tightly. Unbeknownst to you, she had pulled her tight dress down, and her ass cheeks were being pressed together over you, mashing you flat against her asshole.
“Do you think it’s too tight?” Tiffany asked, observing the way her dress tightly conformed to each of her massive ass cheeks, “Or short? It rides up my big thighs pretty much every time I bend over to pick something up or stick my butt out too much.” Then Tiffany arched her back, sticking her gargantuan ass out, to demonstrate. The dress material strained at her butt cheeks, which were being pressed even more tightly together. Finally the dress had stretched too much, and it snapped up to her waist, revealing her jiggling bare ass cheeks once again. Tiffany laughed, and said, “See? I think it’s too small for my butt.” Olivia leaned over to get a better look, and had to cover her mouth to hold in a laugh when she saw something between Tiffany’s massive quivering ass cheeks. It was the tiny body of a man, pressed deep within the confines of her friend’s jiggly ass crack. Olivia could see you attempting to push yourself away from her friend’s anus, which was right in front of you, and making very little progress. Olivia commented, “No, I think it looks good on you! It accentuates your curves, hahah.” Then Olivia reached out and gave Tiffany’s butt a little shake, smiling as she caused her friend’s titanic ass cheek steamroll your tiny body. Tiffany said, “Well, maybe you’re right. I probably should have worn underwear though, considering how often it rides up.” Olivia snickered, suddenly hearing your desperate but very faint cries for help from within Tiffany’s ass, as she realized that your whole body was probably being shoved right up against Tiffany’s naked asshole, without her even knowing it. Olivia stood up and said, “Nonsense, you just look even sexier without the underwear. Trust me! I know any guy would love to press his face against that ass of yours.” Olivia giggled at her subtle hint to your presence, while Tiffany pulled her dress down once more, squeezing her ass together and sealing you in darkness again. Tiffany laughed and said, “Haha, thanks Olivia! Anyway, I gotta be getting to class… I’m gonna be late!” Olivia waved goodbye, and headed off to her own class, still giggling at the thought of you being rubbed up against her friend’s asshole all day.
Tiffany quickly walked to class, as her massive shifting ass cheeks were grinding your head into her very warm anus. She was totally unaware as every pump of her massive thighs only crammed your screaming face into her asshole more and more. By the time Tiffany reached her class, your face was wedged firmly into her tight anus, trapped by her sphincter muscles. Tiffany took a seat just as the professor was starting roll call. Tiffany’s buttocks hit the chair, causing you to become squished even more tightly against her. Tiffany felt an odd sensation between her butt cheeks as you screamed for help, but she ignored it for now.

What happens throughout class?