- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapters 8 and 9 were included in the chapter before the branching. 

Chapter 10: You try to irritate Tiffany into releasing you  

You decide your only chance at getting this giant teenager to ever take you out from her own asshole is to make your presence as uncomfortable for her as possible. Meanwhile, Tiffany was confidently and slowly sauntering to her class from the locker room, her short-skirt (which was part of her gym outfit) sashaying left and right with her gigantic hips as she walked. At first, you’re ecstatic with your plan, thinking you’ll be freed in no time. Then you came to a very bitter realization: what could you, a tiny boy currently crammed face first up the ass of a teenage girl hundreds of times your size, possibly do to annoy her? She had already shoved your head up her tight ass after talking with you, as if she didn’t care at all about how her actions affected you.

Tiffany entered the gymnasium, and got in line with the other girls. You were having second thoughts about whether it was worth even trying to escape your prison, when Tiffany smirked and clenched her ass cheeks together, gripping your face forcefully within her asshole. Then she let out a small fart, knowing you’d be there to (unwillingly) stifle it for her. As another searing wall of gas burnt your eyes and nose, forcing its way around your face, you were filled with renewed incentive to escape. Tiffany didn’t hear or smell a thing as she felt you squirming in agony within her meaty butt cheeks, and didn’t give your situation a second thought as the gym teacher walked in. Tiffany stood at attention with the rest of the girls as the teacher outlined the plans for the day. She spoke to the class, “Alright, girls. Typical warmup with your choice of jogging or jumping jacks, and then we’re spending the rest of the day doing advanced stretching and splits! Get to it!”

Tiffany smirked, knowing that jogging would probably feel AMAZING for her with your tiny little body stuck between her fat ass cheeks, and began doing laps around the large indoor gym. Every step the giantess took chewed your head all about within her anus, but it didn’t seem to bother Tiffany in the slightest. Tiffany looked over her shoulder to make sure the short skirt she was wearing wasn’t lifting up to reveal you, but felt confident when she remembered that her gigantic ass was thick enough to hide you from sight all on its own. As Tiffany’s butt shook back and forth, you contemplated your options. Tiffany seemed to enjoy whenever you’d wiggle around for her, but you wondered if you could perhaps bite her scratch her instead. Your face was wedged tightly within her ass, but just the same you attempted to open your mouth and bite the sensitive flesh encompassing your face. Unfortunately, Tiffany’s ass was shaking so vigorously that as soon as you opened your mouth, her anus compressed downwards, forcing your mouth closed and squishing your face flat against her oily buttocks. You attempted to open your mouth again, but then Tiffany let out another small fart, instantly filling your lungs with the foul gas. You heard Tiffany giggling softly as she continued to jog, and you cursed her mentally. Tiffany’s ass continued to shake around until, after 10 minutes of hell, the PE teacher blew her whistle and Tiffany trotted to a stop.

Tiffany walked over to one of the foor mats and got ready to do some stretches. Your face was slowly kneaded around inside her butthole as she walked, but by the time she got to her place you had managed to regain your senses and were ready to have another go at your plan. One Tiffany stopped at her place on the mat, you realized that this was your chance to bite her, now that her ass wasn’t wobbling from all of her movements anymore! You opened your jaw, letting some of Tiffany’s pink flesh push its way past your mouth, and were just about to bite down when Tiffany began to lean forward in a stretch. Her ass compressed as your face was thrust forwards, smearing your entire open mouth across her anus. You immediately gagged from the taste, and tried to close your mouth to keep this giant teenager’s sweaty ass flesh out, but a large amount of Tiffany’s ass cheek had lodged itself in your mouth, stretching your muscles too far to even move. Tiffany touched her toes, and snorted as she felt you very reluctantly getting a mouthful of her butt. Tiffany wiggled her ass to see what you’d do, and snickered again as she felt you screaming in agony as your face was smeared left and right across her huge jiggling asshole. Tiffany thought to herself, “Oh well, I guess the poor bastards going to really have a bad taste in his mouth while I do these splits, heh!” Then she stood up again, preparing to do her first split.

Tiffany’s ass relaxed as she straightened up, finally releasing your head from its vice-like grip. Tiffany set her feet apart with a wide stance, which actually separated her butt cheeks just enough for your feet to hang freely from your position, wedged up against her asshole. You let your jaw reform, before you decided to give your plan one last try. You opened your mouth again, willing yourself to ignore the pungent aroma wafting against your tongue, and pushed your face forwards just enough to get some of Tiffany’s ass in your mouth. Just then, Tiffany began to separate her legs, letting her torso fall towards the ground as she slid into position. You had a moment of weightlessness as Tiffany began her descent, but this time you were determined to get one good bite in before being crushed under this bitch’s enormous ass. Tiffany’s ass separated a bit more as she came lower to the ground, until some of your lower body was actually hanging down like a pendulum beneath her huge ass cheeks, though you were still hidden by her skirt. Only your face was keeping you stuck to Tiffany, since it was crammed up her asshole. You thought maybe if you surprised her with a good bite you could actually get her ass to loosen up and drop you to the floor, where you could be rescued. Knowing this could be your only chance before Tiffany’s ass hit the floor and you were crushed, you bit down hard, sending a jolt of discomfort up Tiffany’s spine. “Ow!” Tiffany exclaimed in surprise, before…