- Text Size +

“Hey Ash! Oh yeah, that.. He is still down there. I pulled him out when I was in the locker room to talk, and he actually said he was happy to be crammed up against my asshole! I warned him that I can get pretty bad gas, and that I’m going to gym class next, but he said that only made it even better. He seems to enjoy smelly stuff, so I’m happy to oblige.. Apparently he likes it so much that he asked me to keep him as a pet! I don’t mind it at all” Tiffany said, lying to Ashley as she looked at her. Ashely wasn’t entirely sure about it, but she trusted her friend Tiffany so she believed it.

As the two were talking, your face was being massaged and smashed by Tiffany’s smelly, wrinkled pucker. However, you were still able to hear the conversation, and Tiffany’s lie made you furious. But, you knew you could do nothing about it at the moment so you just had to accept being her buttplug for now. Tiffany chuckled a bit as she looked at Ashley “Plus, I found out that he completely muffled the smell and sound of my farts that he likes to sniff, so you guys don’t have to worry about smelling them!” “I suppose that that is a benefit of him being down there.. Well, then I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself little guy!”

Ashely and Tiffany then moved to line up together for the start of gym class for attendance before heading out into their squads for the class. Tiffany patted her ass and grinned softly as she whispered to you. “I hope you have fun down there little guy, I can feel a lot more gas brewing~”Her ass crack was already pretty musky and a bit rank from the fart she blasted you with earlier, but it was nothing compared to what was coming.

Tiffany’s stomach began to rumble once more as you saw the dimly lit interior of her rectum beginning to undulate and shift a bit, with your face now up her asshole and her anus clenching around your neck.

PPFFFFFRRRRRTTTTTT!!!

Though silent to the rest of the class, you heard the loud, booming fart as your chamber filled up with a hazy mustard yellow gas. Your once musty, musky air supply was now replaced with a much more toxic, noxious one. With your head plugging up her asshole, you were the only exit for it as you were forced to huff up the dense gas that reeked of rotten eggs and fish with raw sewage as your only air, heating up your face as you struggled to try and pull free. It was no use though, and you were stuck as Tiffany’s toy.

The teacher then announced the first activity was...

Chapter 9: Spotting for Tiffany’s squats

“Squats!” Tiffany was quite excited by that idea, knowing that you were now stuffed between her asscheeks and her rather tight underwear. She knew she was going to be gassy and she was quite excited to tease and have her fun with you. She did care for you in her own special way, but she wouldn’t shoe that to you in a way you could understand. “You know, Tiny, lunch next period is bean and cheese chili and milk, so things are gonna get a lot better for you then~”

She then moved into her position with all the other students in her gym class, as the teacher stood before all of them, soon blowing the whistle. At this, the girls would begin to do their squats. Ashley stood with Tiffany.

Tiffany began with the others, beginning to squat down now as her legs bent. This would cause her tight underwear to ride up her ass crack and really seal you into place desire your best efforts to push yourself free from the Vice grip of her asshole. Inside, you were finally starting to clear up the air from her previous fart as you felt your body outside being plastered to her ass by the pressure, as she was beginning to slowly sweat as well, covering your body in the sticky, salty liquid. You could hear another ominous gurgle from her butt now again too.

“You know, Tiff, I’ve been thinking about him, and as weird as it is, if he likes your smelly ass I can help- I would say the best time to gas him is to do it when you’re squatted dork, and clench your anus really tight on his neck when you do” “Oh, thanks Ash!”

With a fart rumbling through her system, Tiffany decided she would try it out. She would get ready as she began to go down for her next squat, pressing you up nice and tight gi her ass, head still up her asshole as she then clenched, and she clenched hard. The force in your neck was enough to force to to gasp and keep your mouth open as

PFFFFFBBBLLLRRRT!!

Tiffany let out the monstrous 12 second fart, blasting your face and filling your chamber with the extra hot, noxious gas. With your mouth open, it flooded inside and offered a shitty taste of her breakfast, now digested breakfast burrito. You had to swallow all that gas down while breathing in the extra cheesy, rotten egg fumes that were your air to avoid choking. Tiffany blushed subtly as she felt her gas being forced into your mouth to be swallowed down by you. She looked over at Ashley and nodded softly “Thanks!”