- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Tiny human fart dampener

Tiffany just giggles as you thrash wildly with what little movement you can make squished between her gargantuan cheeks and constricting asshole. She showed barely any concern for your obvious suffering, or maybe she was just oblivious to it? Either way you wanted to get away from her as soon as possible, and got more angry at Olivia for putting you in this mess as it went on. "Since I won our little bet, You gotta be my little ass buddy for a while!" She giggles. You were unsure whether she was torturing you on purpose or legitimately convinced herself there was an actual bet. You were going to be stuck in the girls giant ass for a while whether she wanted you to or not anyway.

Suddenly something happened you never expected. With your head buried in her smelly anus, you could hear a loud rumbling from inside. You knew very well what this meant. You struggled even more but just tired yourself out, making no progress. "Uh oh. I think I'm about to fart little guy. Get ready!" She didn't even bother to take you out! She instead just leaves you take it! Like she said, she blasts quite a fart against your face. The warm gust forces itself against your unwilling face, heating up your face uncomfortably and filling your lungs with the toxic air. It was absolute torture to you, but to Tiffany she hardly heard a thing. She hardly smelled anything as well! "Wow..." Tiffany was impressed by how well you mitigated the smell and sound of her fart. "You are so useful down there! I might keep you there even longer for that!"

You wanted to protest, but you knew it would do nothing. Even if you could be heard she would probably just ignore you. And to make it worse she pushed you even more! If you had even the slightest chance of getting yourself out, it was ruined as your head was jammed securely in her hole. As she finishes making sure you are in real good, she lets her gigantic cheeks slap back together, effectively burying you in the mountainous flesh of her cheeks. You just laid there completely defeated. All you can do it seems is hope.

Tiffany went on to her gym class, like Ashley had reminded her of earlier. After she finished changing, feeling you squirm in her asshole the entire time, Ashley approached her. She remembered the little man from earlier. "So Tiffany, did you take care of that... 'little problem'?" She asks. Tiffany knows what she is talking about and...


PATH 1: She lies.

"Oh yeah I had a little problem with that. I went to the bathroom and I was able to get him out, then I put him on the floor because I had to do my business and had nowhere to put him with this tight dress. I finish up and was about to leave when I look down and he's gone! I tried looking for a bit but then I had to leave because class was gonna start soon. I don't know if someone else saw him and took him but I didn't hear anyone else, or maybe he just ran away from me because I wasn't the nicest captor when he was stuck with me. But I did what I could, he is on his own now. I tried to help him."

"We'll I atleast hope he's alright and in a better situation than before when he was wedged in your ass like a rag doll."

You try to scream with all your might as Ashley is probably your last hope but sadly your cries for help go unawnsered. The fact that your face is once again embedded in Tiffany's asshole along with the fact that the other students are making a lot of noise makes your chances of being heard near impossible.

Tiffany is internally squeeling now with joy. Now that Ashley thinks you are somewhere else she is free to do as she pleases with you and no one can come to your rescue. She also laughs a bit at your last ditch effort to get someone to free you from the confined of this horrid prison. She slowly tightens her puckered hole and losens it. She repeats this and you feel like a chew toy to her puckered hole.

Your chances of ever getting away from this girl are slim to none. Especially now that she and to use you like some fart absorber. You can't imagine what you've done to deserve this. You may spend the rest of your life trapped inside of this girl's ass, forced to endure the constant crushing of her cheeks, the sweat that coats it, and the toxic gas you will have to inhale for who knows how long. And whenever she takes you out of her ass, if she ever does, you can't imagine her treating you much better.

You have to do something before this girl makes up her mind to keep you forever.


PATH B: She admits you're down there... sort of

“Hey Ash! Oh yeah, that.. He is still down there. I pulled him out when I was in the locker room to talk, and he actually said he was happy to be crammed up against my asshole! I warned him that I can get pretty bad gas, and that I’m going to gym class next, but he said that only made it even better. He seems to enjoy smelly stuff, so I’m happy to oblige.. Apparently he likes it so much that he asked me to keep him as a pet! I don’t mind it at all” Tiffany said, lying to Ashley as she looked at her. Ashely wasn’t entirely sure about it, but she trusted her friend Tiffany so she believed it.