- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Tiffany finds you in her asshole

Math class seemed to go by slowly for Tiffany. She was bored out of her mind, and slumped back in her chair to try and get comfortable. Tiffany was unaware as her large ass cheeks shifted back and forth, grinding the tiny man she was obliviously sitting on relentlessly into her puckered butthole. Tiffany groaned after half an hour, feeling like her class would never end. Instead she tried to think about how sexy she probably looked in her new dress. She had bought it just to really show off behind, after all. Tiffany knew she was somewhat lacking in the chest area, but she also knew that she more than made up for it with her luscious bubble butt. She wondered how many people had been checking out her big, half naked ass so far. Tiffany ground her ass into her seat happily as she continued to flatter herself. Little did she know that you were busy getting an up close and personal view of her butt crack, as your face was squished more and more into her tight asshole. You screamed and tried to pull your face free of Tiffany’s sweaty, warm anus, but were too weak compared to this giant oblivious girl’s sphincter muscles.

Tiffany slowly slouched down in her seat more and more, until her tight dress rolled up her thighs from the shift in position. Tiffany’s butt cheeks sprang outwards, no longer squeezed together by her dress. Tiffany was busy daydreaming, so she didn’t even notice what had happened. You simply felt the immense pressure at your back ease up just slightly, as the large butt cheeks against your back jiggled against each other. Tiffany was still sitting down, though, which kept her butt cheeks pressed together. You took a deep breath (which was both very unpleasant and very difficult to do, given your position) and let out a yell for help, screaming directly into Tiffany’s asshole. “HHMMMFFF MMMMMMM!” was all that came out as your cries were muffled by the giant clueless girl’s anus.

Then you heard the girl behind her whisper, “Ew, Tiffany, did you just fart?”

Tiffany suddenly snapped out of her daydream, and whispered back, “Huh? No, why?” The girl responded, “Oh, nevermind then. It just sounded like you did for a second.” Tiffany twisted around in her chair, unknowingly mangling your body between her shifting ass cheeks, before she noticed her dress had ridden up above her butt. She blushed and quickly pulled it down, though she could have sworn she had heard a tiny buzzing sound coming from between her butt cheeks as they squashed together from the tight fabric. Tiffany decided it must have just been the chair creaking, and went back to daydreaming as you tried to scream again, only for nobody to hear your cries as they were muffled by Tiffany’s thick behind.

Nearly half an hour later, the bell finally rang, and class was dismissed. Most of the class hurried out the door, but Tiffany was still tired from the boring class. Tiffany stood up groggily and stretched, arching her back and flexing her arms. Without meaning to she stuck her ass way out, putting tension on her dress with each big thigh of hers. Ashley, who was also lagging behind, commented, “Woah there, girl, you better be careful because that dress is about to explode if your butt gets any bigger.” Tiffany snickered and said, “Oh, is it?” before purposefully pushing her ass out just a bit more. Her ass cheeks were mashed together for a moment, crushing you painfully, before her short dress finally couldn’t take the strain anymore and popped off of her ass cheeks, rolling up to her waist. Ashley rolled her eyes and said, “Damnit Tiffany, did you really decide to wear THAT to school, WITHOUT underwear?”
Tiffany laughed again and said, “Yeah. Pretty hot, huh?”

Ashley scoffed at her friend, before she heard something quiet. Ashley leaned closer to Tiffany and asked, “Hey, what’s that sound?” Tiffany heard the buzzing coming from her ass again, and remembered what had happened before.
Tiffany wondered aloud, “Huh? I don’t know…” and pulled her butt cheeks apart slightly to get a better look. By now the classroom was empty except for the two girls, so your shouting became more audible, though it was still very faint to the girls. Ashley glanced down, only to see what looked like a tiny man stuck in between her friend’s buttocks. Ashley stammered, “Uh, t-Tiffany, there’s a... uhm… little person in your butt.”
Tiffany let go of her butt, smothering you between her butt cheeks as they bounced together, and raised her eyebrows disbelievingly, “What do you mean?”
Ashley cleared her throat and repeated, “I mean I’m pretty sure I just saw a little man in your butt. I think we were hearing him screaming.”
Tiffany smiled, beginning to believe what Ashley was saying, and said, “Okay, can you check on him for me?” Tiffany bent over, causing her butt cheeks to spread apart and reveal you slightly more. Ashley knelt down and got a closer look at her friend’s rear. From this distance she could clearly hear your feeble cries for help, emanating from Tiffany’s puckered hole.
“Yeah, it’s definitely a tiny person…” Ashley commented as she watched you struggling against her friend’s wobbling ass crack.
Tiffany smiled, incredibly amused by the situation, shook her ass to get your attention and then spoke as you bounced around, “Hey tiny, can you hear me? It’s the girl who’s big beautiful butt you’re stuck to. How’d you, like, get in there?” Tiffany giggled as she felt you screaming into her quivering asshole. The giant girl cruelly clenched her butt cheeks together, momentarily crushing you between them, and teased, “You’ll have to speak up if you want us to hear you from all the way up here!” The girls heard another one of your muffled cries through Tiffany’s pink butthole, before Tiffany asked Ashley, “How come we can’t hear him very well?”

Ashley took a closer look, and gasped, “Oh wow… I think I know why. It looks like his face is, like, stuck inside your asshole or something.”

Tiffany burst out laughing, sending her massive ass cheeks bouncing up and down. You tried to scream for her to stop but she wasn’t listening as she nearly choked with laughter. “You mean he’s, like, got his whole head shoved up my butt?” Tiffany asked between gasps for air.
Ashley, who didn’t find this all as funny as Tiffany did, said, “No, I think it’s just his face.” Tiffany started laughing harder at that. When Tiffany finally stopped laughing and her ass bounced to a stop, she said, “See if he’s really stuck or not.”Ashley grabbed you by the leg and began pulling you back. Most of your body peeled away from Tiffany’s ass crack fairly easily, but your head was stuck firmly, as it was clenched between Tiffany’s ass cheeks and anus. Ashley said, “Okay, his face is stuck in your ass. Just relax for a second.”
Tiffany smirked and clenched her asshole instead, giggling as she felt her butt hole close even more over your face. “Oops!” Tiffany said as you continued to helplessly push against her soft butt cheeks in an attempt to free your head from her sweaty asshole. Ashley sighed, apparently unaware that Tiffany had done that on purpose. “You idiot, you just squished the poor guy’s head even more…” Tiffany giggled, wiggling her big hips and causing your face to get ground up by her asshole, as she teased you further, “Sorry little guy, my mistake!” Then she turned her attention to Ashley. “Here, let me try instead, I might be able to help him better.” Ashley let go of you, and Tiffany’s hand came up behind you.
Tiffany explained, “First I need to feel around and see how stuck the little guy is.” Without any concern for you, Tiffany then shoved her large index finger against your body, crushing it into her greasy anus. Ashley grimaced as she watched Tiffany carelessly kneading your tiny body up and down her crack. “Okay, he feels pretty stuck to me, Ashley.”
Ashley groaned at her friend’s dumb behavior, “That’s what I said EARLIER! You didn’t have to rub him all over your ass to figure that out, did you?”
Tiffany shrugged, and said, “Whatever, it doesn’t bother me too much.”
Ashley said, “I was more so thinking of him.”
Tiffany smirked, enjoying every minute of this, and said, “Okay, whatever. Next, I’ll see if I can maybe, I dunno, force his head out or something.” Then Tiffany clenched her sphincter muscles as hard as she could. Your face was crushed flat by the girl’s giant smelly asshole in an instant. Ashley covered her mouth in shock as she watched you hysterically pushing at Tiffany’s gigantic anus, trying to pull your head free from the girl’s pulsating hole. “Uh, Tiffany…” Ashley remarked, about to tell her friend that she was only crushing you more.
Tiffany wiggled her butt, shaking your body between her ass cheeks, before she relaxed, leaving your face stuck in her rear. Tiffany said, “Hmm, he seems crammed in there pretty good. Oh well, sucks for him.” Tiffany reached back and poked your body back into her buttcrack, before she stood up and began pulling her dress back down over her butt. “Anyway, I gotta run. Thanks for the help, though!” Ashley heard your screams fade away as her friend’s huge butt cheeks came together, sealing you between their mass.
Ashley asked with concern, “Wait, aren’t you going to pull him out?”
Tiffany looked over her hips at her enormous bubble butt, and said, “Uhhhhh…” Then she shrugged uncaringly and said, “I’ll do it later. But we only have like five minutes left until next class and I really want to get a drink of water first. I’m super thirsty!”
Ashley sighed, not wanting to deal with Tiffany’s shenanigans, and said, “Fine, whatever. Just don’t forget about him before gym, okay? We’re doing splits today.” Tiffany smiled when she heard that, and said, “Yeah, sure! I’ll get him out before then, don’t worry.”

What does Tiffany do during her break?