- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(Commission) Naive Timmy makes a wish on a star that his family would be closer, and they all pay the price as each member of their family becomes a part of the patriarch's body.

Title: Dad's Bod
Segment Title: Morning Breath
Commissioned by: Pretzel Mask
Categories: Original
Characters: Tim 'Timmy' Smith (OMC), Eric Smith (OMC)
Cameo(s): Nancy Smith (OFC)
Tags: M/m, Unaware, Unaware Giant, Transformation, Maledom, Body Part Transformation, Incest, Odour, Saliva, Mouth Transformation
Alternate Titles: Daddy's Cave, Morning Breath, Timmy's Wish, Wishes Do Come True
Started: 15/11/2023
Finished: 24/11/2023
Patreon: 24 /11/2023
Public: 26/12/2023

 

Prologue I

 

Eyes blurry with fatigue, little Tim nipped the tip of his tongue between his teeth as he focused on pressing the final grey brick atop his latest creation. It would look like a mess of multicoloured bricks with an odd shape to an adult. But to Tim, it was a colourful dinosaur, a protruding beak of bricks forming the impressionable image of a closed maw.

 

Click

 

Tim grinned as he both heard and felt the Lego snap into place. He quickly stopped pressing down on his creation, relieved the small formation of bricks hadn't broken apart from the tension he'd placed on it. His grin bloomed into an ecstatic smile as he picked up the finished model, admiring his handiwork - though he had made the same shape many times with his legos, it never lost the thrilling magic of building something.

 

"Timmy," the muffled voice of his mother called from down the hall.

 

"Yeah?!" Tim shouted back.

 

His bedroom door was pushed open, and his mother stepped into his room. The brown-haired woman was wearing a red nightie with a large image of Minnie Mouse with a loosely tied white robe over it.

 

Her somewhat aged face lifted with a maternal smile as she took in the scene she had just walked into. The small five-year-old boy was dressed in his dinosaur footie pyjamas and kneeling on the floor surrounded by a mess of Lego, a handful forming familiar shapes little Timmy had made before.

 

As her little man looked up, Nancy felt her heart squeeze; his big eyes were tinged pink by fatigue. She missed when he was a tiny babe, and she could hold him in her arms and cradle him to her chest. She wanted to pick him up and cuddle him until he drifted off to sleep to the lullaby of her heart.

 

Timmy's expression fell when she let out a small sigh.

 

"It's time for bed, Timmy," she said softly.

 

"But daddy's not home yet!" Timmy objected, his voice becoming a whine in protest.

 

"No buts, Timmy, I said you could stay up until nine; it is now a quarter past, and your eyes are so tired you can't keep them open," Nancy reasoned.

 

"No, they're not," Timmy denied - all the while rubbing the back of his fist into his eyes.

 

Without his legos to focus on, the Sandman's song became more potent. Tim's mouth stretched open as a yawn forced its way out.

 

"Yes, they are," Nancy said softly, "come on, get into bed," she prompted, nodding her head to the low single bed covered by a Toy Story bedspread, Buzz Lightyear launching himself into space on a starry background.

 

"But-" Tim began, only to be cut off by another adorable yawn that made Nancy's ovaries swell with desire. Why did kids have to be so cute? It wasn't fair.

 

"Tell you what, get into bed, and if you're still awake when your dad gets home, I'll send him in to tuck you in and kiss you goodnight," she said softly.

 

"Deal," Tim said after a minute, a small smile on his face.

 

"Deal, now get into bed, you little monkey," Nancy laughed.

 

Tim pushed himself to his feet, stumbling a little from a mixture of being sat down for too long and being up past his bedtime. He turned and stepped around the building site, taking up his bedroom floor, and climbed into bed.

 

"Good boy, goodnight, Timmy," Nancy said.

 

"Goodnight, Mommy," Tim said.

 

There was a click, and the bedroom light turned off, the room darkening as the dim silvery light of the moon filtered through his curtains. As Nancy stepped out of the room, she closed the door until it was slightly ajar, letting a crack remain open for the yellow light from the hallway to illuminate the room and keeping away all the ghosts and ghoulies that liked to hide in bedroom shadows at night.

 

Tim smiled and turned in his bed to face the window. It was already getting hard to keep his eyes awake. Why couldn't his dad get home now? Tim didn't want to fall asleep. It wasn't fair. He wanted to see his dad before he went to sleep. It wasn't fair.

 

His eyes were already half closed.

 

He was quickly losing his battle with sleep.

 

Tim looked up and, with a languid hand, pulled one of his curtains partially open and tried to force his eyes to focus. His eyes stung with the need for sleep. He stared out of his bedroom window and into the clear night sky. 

 

A silvery streak of light shot across the night sky.

 

Timmy hardly registered the shooting star as his eyes closed.

 

A final thought crossed his mind, unbidden before everything went black.

 

'I wish our family could be together more…'