- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It goes without saying but this story is possible thanks to the world and story that Imagin8 created. I hope he gets to read this story and leaves a review.

Author's Chapter Notes:

No actual domination here. Just setting up the characters and the story.

Bill had a good idea pop in his mind one day. He was by no means an unattractive man. Quite the opposite, he stood at 6'1 and had a relatively handsome face however he had trouble finding a girl his size because either they only dated Alpha men or they were married already. His idea was that he would roleplay as an Alpha man in an Alpha dating app to find an Alpha girl. If it went too far he could just bail out, he thought.


So he downloaded the dating app. Set his height to 13'5, Uploaded only portraits of himself and set out on his adventure. After scrolling thoroughly, he came across an absolute beauty.


Her name was Ava. She had beautiful light blue eyes and a razorsharp jawline. "Must be the effects of the formula" He said to himself. He also saw in the other photos that she was a bit of a gym freak. On top of that she also played at a local volleyball team apparently. But Bill was more concerned with her height. He slowly scrolled and when he saw the text that said "Height" He stopped. Took a full breath and continued scrolling. And there it was. "12'7"


He decided to send her a text albeit not expecting much but curiously she texted him back half an hour later. Slowly they  got used to themselves and they started exchanging a few laughs here and there. Over the next week they would text regularly and they each got to know themselves better although Ava still thought that Bill was an Alpha man. 


One uncomfortable moment however was when Ava recalled a moment of her intimidating a Beta man. "The small fucker didn't even do anything wrong really but I wanted to play around a bit." Apparently she accused him of trying to look up her skirt and then she went on to, quite literally, belittle him infront of everyone by using her sheer size and strength advantage. This concerned him a little bit. He wasn't really fond of Beta men being called "small fuckers" or be playthings to be thrown around but he was willing to overlook it anyway.


After about a week of talking they decided that they should go out on a real date. Although this whole time Bill knew that he was just roleplaying as an Alpha man the realization suddenly kicked in. He was a normal sized man who was about to go out on a date with a woman more than twice his size and probably ten times his strength. And there was a probability that she wasn't so fond of Betas like him. It also didn't help that he was lying to her this whole time. Bill gulped a bit and then typed the name of the cafe that they were going to meet in. "I will try to play it off and at worst we can still be friends." He thought to himself.


Tomorrow arrived and Bill entered the cafe. He immediately recognized her. She was sitting on one of the giant chairs. He had seen her photos before but experiencing her in real life was just something otherworldly. He slowly took his steps towards her. He was eye levels with her thighs which looked like huge mountains. Her toned arms almost flexing themselves as she typed on her phone. Her beautiful blonde hair was tied to be a ponytail. Exposing her forehead, then her beautiful blue eyes, then her perfect nose to her thick full lips and then to her sharp jawline that can cut diamonds. She was a goddess that descended to earth, simple as.


Soon he arrived right next to her. He was taking in her giant thighs and he couldn't help but poke them to get her attention. He knew that a verbal greeting would be more appropiate but he couldn't help himself.


Then, she looked downward and immediately recognized him but for a moment her face had a certain pose. For a split second she almost looked uncomfortable before switching to a more neutral face, almost like she felt that something was not what it was supposed to be...