- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:




Here we go! Quality family bonding chapter 1!

This was originally a short story, but I liked it so much that I thought it deserved its own story!

If you’d like to see more from me, please check out my Patreon at 

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

I have some deleted scenes from my story “A Whole New Perspective” on there, as well as the option to buy your own custom story for premium cheap prices, so go check it out!

Hope you enjoy the story!

“I’m only going to be gone for the weekend!” Julie spoke towards her family, just as she was about to leave for her work trip that was going to take up the entire weekend.

 

“I know Mom, but we’re still gonna miss you!” Liam said back to his mom.

 

“Yeah Mom, 3 days is a long time!” Sophie chimed in.

 

“Aww, that’s very sweet kids.” Julie replied in response. “I really do need to get going or I might miss my flight. I can’t wait to see you guys on Monday.”

 

With that, she leaned in and gave her husband, Mark, a big kiss goodbye before turning around and leaving for the weekend, leaving the 3 of them behind.

 

Liam was a 20-year-old boy who lived at home and worked full time. He lived with his mom Julie, his dad Mark, and his 18-year-old little sister, Sophie. Liam was an average sized male with short, brown hair. Similarly, his father was also around the same height and also sported brown hair. Julie and Sophie both contrasted to this with their long, blonde locks. Sophie wasn’t only the youngest in the family, but also the shortest, standing at around 5’3.  Despite being the shortest, Sophie was arguably the best looking out of the family. She was a gorgeous 18-year-old with a beautiful, cute face. Her looks were no doubt enhanced by her average sized, but still beautifully shaped boobs and butt.

 

“The games on in 30 minutes, sport.” Mark said to his son as they made way for the couch.

 

“Awesome!”  Liam replied. “There’s football on all day today, it’s like heaven!” He continued.

 

“All day?” Sophie piped up. “No way, not happening. There’s woman’s soccer on soon and I’m watching that.” She stated, crossing her arms.

 

“Haha, good joke.” Liam replied with a chuckle. “Like we’re gonna watch woman’s soccer instead of football!”

 

“Come on, that’s not fair! Dad!” Sophie replied, looking hopefully towards her father.

 

“Sorry, honey. Im with your brother on this one. There’s football on all day, there’s no way we’re missing out on that.” He replied replied before taking a seat beside Liam on the couch.

 

“Ugh! I’m sick of this! Every time moms not around you always take Liams side on everything!” She said, clearly frustrated. “Do you think that just because your men that your opinions are worth more than mine?”

 

“Look honey,” Mark began. “It’s not like that at all. Me and your brother just want to watch football… and besides, woman’s soccer… it’s…” Mark was cut off by Liam.

 

“It’s basically not even a real sport!” He blurted out as the two of them began laughing together.

 

Sophie stayed standing with her arms crossed as she rolled her eyes.

 

“Look, squirt, when you’re big and strong enough to take this TV remote off of me, then we’ll watch woman’s soccer.” Liam said as him and father both let out another laugh.

 

 

Sophie had enough. She stormed out of the living room and into the kitchen as her brother and dad continued laughing at her on the couch.

 

 

 

Around an hour later, Liam and Mark were still sat on the couch watching football.

 

“He’s open, he’s open!” They both shouted at the TV in frustration, as Liam took another bite of the cookies him and his dad had bought to eat whilst watching the game. Liam sat back on the couch. Something was wrong… he couldn’t tell what but, something didn’t feel right. He was starting to feel more and more dizzy…

 

Sophie entered the living room, walking in from the kitchen, having just made herself a chicken salad for lunch. She was trying to eat healthy and maintain that gorgeous curvy body of hers before summer. She once again rolled her eyes as she stood at the door of the living room and looked at the two men who were still sat on the couch. She was still frustrated with her brother and dad from earlier.

 

“Hey dad… I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel so good right now. I feel a little dizzy.” Liam said to his father, slightly worried.

 

“Yeah… now that you mention it, I do feel a little funny myself…” Mark replied, putting down his half-eaten cookie.

 

Sophie came a-bit further into to the room, closer to the couch. She looked down at the coffee table that was right in front of the couch and saw a half empty box of cookies that Liam and Mark had been eating. Something seemed familiar about those cookies, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She took a closer look at the packaging… and that’s when she realised.

 

“Oh my god!” She blurted out, startling the two men on the sofa. “You actual idiots! You're eating shrinking cookies!”

 

Mark and Liam looked at each other, their eyes wide open. They had both heard about shrinking cookies. They were these cookies that when eaten would shrink whoever ate them down to a smaller size. The more cookies you ate, the smaller you got. The effect usually lasted for just a-few hours before whoever had eaten them would grow back to their regular size.

 

“Where the fuck did you even buy those?!” Sophie asked, still shocked at this revelation.

 

“Oh, fuck oh fuck.” Mark began. “I literally just bought them at the store. I thought they were normal cookies!” 

 

“Shit!” Liam shouted. “What the fuck are we gonna do!” 

 

Initially, Sophie had been concerned for her brother and father, but as she stood there amid their panic, she had a small moment to think. “Hmmm.” She thought to herself. A mischievous grin appeared on her face as she began to realise what this could mean for her. “I guess this means I’m finally in charge…” She thought again. Maybe Mark and Liam shrinking down for the day wouldn’t be the worst thing ever. Sophie was still pretty pissed about how they’d spoke to her earlier, and this could be a good opportunity to teach them a lesson…

 

As Liam and Mark continued to panic on the couch, they looked up and saw Sophie strutting, almost skipping, closer to the couch. They could see a smug grin on her face. Liam sat there in disbelief. He couldn’t believe it. His sister was smiling at this situation?!

 

Sophie looked at the 2 men who were sat on the couch. Still standing up, she looked down towards them, placing her hands on her curvy hips.

 

“Well well well…” she began, a somewhat patronising tone to her voice. “I guess that means I’m in charge today... You guys have eaten A LOT of these cookies, so you're gonna be shrinking down very very small…”

 

Mark and Liam both couldn’t believe what they were hearing. What was she saying? This was a serious matter!


 “Oh, I bet you guys wished you were nicer to me earlier now…” she continued, twirling her hair with her finger.

 

Mark was furious with what he was hearing from his daughter. The utter disrespect. This was a serious situation, and she was treating it like some way to gain leverage over them.

 

“Right young lady, do not speak to me like that!” He began. “This is a serious situation. You’re going to call your mother right now and…”  he was cut off by Sophie.

 

“Sorry, what’s that daddy? I can’t seem to hear you; you seem to be getting further and further away.” She said again with a fake-confused look on her face.

 

Mark looked at Liam, and then looked down at his own body. “Oh fuck.” He spoke.

 

It was happening. They were starting to shrink. They sat there in disbelief as everything around them grew larger and larger, completely unable to do anything about it.

 

Sophie stood there, hands still on her hips, as she watched her father and brother begin to dwindle down on the couch. They got smaller, and smaller, and smaller. Finally, after about a whole minute of shrinking, they stopped. There they were stood on the couch. Both of them a mere 5 inches tall…
Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1!

Let me know if your enjoying the story, and what you’d like to see from this story!

again, please check out my Patreon at: 

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

thank you :)