- Text Size +

Kneel.

It was a simple command and it gripped me completely.

I followed it, slowly but surely, as I sunk to my knees. My shins razed through city blocks. Countless buildings were turned to dust and the surrounding area for hundreds of kilometres shook as I settled.

I paid no attention though. Not anymore. The fun I was having before, flattening towers and apartment buildings under my feet, getting myself off to the screams of the tiny bugs – MY tiny bugs - below me…it seemed like a distant memory now, despite the obvious remnants of my recent rampage covering the city in a hot, sticky mess.

No. None of that mattered anymore. I was no longer the apex. No longer the largest being the world had ever seen. Seemingly, the age-old adage is true: there’s always a bigger fish…

I gazed up at her and attempted to take her in. Almost like looking at the sun, my eyes could barely take it. She was a behemoth. A leviathan. I was a bug compared to her and as she took a step towards me, the very planet seemed to shake below me.

Good boy.

Her words rattled me to my core and from my core came a warm and comfortable feeling. I wasn’t even trying to hold these feelings back. I could feel it…me giving myself over to her with no resistance.

Her hand reached for me, moving down in slow motion but with a sickening speed at the same time as it completely filled my sky. She was planetary. The giantess’ movements broke the laws of physics but still she moved, and two of her giant fingers pinched me between them with a dexterity and gentleness I didn’t think was capable of someone her size. But the proficiency at which she did so indicated that she had done this many times before.

I was deposited in her palm and I lay, sinking into her soft skin as I looked at my surroundings. Her hand dwarfed me, the proverbial field that was her palm a sprawling surface that I happily surrendered to.

Touch it.

I looked down between my legs. I was completely aroused as my penis stood up, and I noticed for the first time how much it hurt as I gripped the throbbing member in my hand.

Look into my eyes.

I looked. I gazed into the giant orbs on her perfect face high above me, that held me in a trance. My hand moved up and down as she looked down on me, so small on her palm. A look of satisfaction crossed her face as she realised she had me. Completely.

Surrender yourself to them.

I could already feel the buildup coming. My recent release might as well have not happened as my cock throbbed and I moaned, moving up and down faster.

Give me everything.

I no longer knew where my skin ended and her palm began. I sank, further, her skin softer and warmer than anything I’d ever felt. I felt so terrified, so safe, so aroused…an endless stream of emotions was filling my body as my brain seemingly turned to mush. All that was left was her and her eyes that I hadn’t – no, couldn’t – break eye contact with.

Cum for me.

Immediately I released, screaming as I looked into her eyes, and I saw a satisfied and sensual grin cross her face. I almost blacked out as I fell back - I was broken. No longer a giant, but more appropriately described as “Her’s” and nothing else. I watched as she licked her lips, still holding all 4000 feet of her little bug as she began to move, ending the city I was in with a single step as the planet rocked again. And on we went.