- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Link to chapter 1 of "tales of the drop-offs" with intro to the concept: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12364


----------------------------------

You shrank on a night out, a random teen girl found you on the floor of the bar and, after a bit of rough play in her bra, she tossed you into the drop-off box just outside. You were designated grade 3 and soon found yourself unconscious and on your way to a processing facility. The unfortunate thing about where you shrank was that this particular drop-off box was part of a new program, international trading of tinies. Women in china wanting to own American tinies, Russians wanting to import tinies from the UK, the demand was so high the program was immediately green-lit and launched globally.


You didn't wake up until you were already packaged and in a shop, you could see out to a sign above a rack opposite you. "Sexspielzeuge mit winzigen Halterungen" in bold letters above 3 layers of what looked like Dildos, vibrators, and cock rings, you were on a shelf in a sex shop you thought. A woman walked over to the rack and picked up a dildo, you could see some small straps on the head perfect to hold a tiny tight. She turned around and squatted down looking at your shelf, her hand coming up and pulling a bagged up tiny, identically packaged to you, out, holding it against the dildo before nodding with satisfaction and standing. The woman said "Du wirst es kaum schaffen, ich kann dich danach auch essen!" Before walking away, her shapely ass swaying as she went out of view. You noticed a small flag on the cardboard tag, signifying what country the tiny was from, her tag had a Canadian flag on it.


You were sat on the shelf for hours, another woman came in and bought 5 tinies, all of them had a german flag on their tag. Then you heard a familiar accent, 2 young women speaking english walked in. "I want some local ones to take home" one said, the other responded "i wonder if german tinies taste different?". The first laughed then said "probably, i just hope they scream different, need some variety in my life". Each woman picked up 4 tinies each and walked off giggling, you now knew where your life was sentenced to, Germany.


A woman with a mane of red and white hair walked in and crouched directly in front of you, she smiled almost sweetly as she stared right at you. "Du siehst gut aus. Wenn du versagst, stelle ich dich einfach zu den anderen." She said as she pulled you from the shelf, her hand gentle on your body even as her grip tightened restricting your breathing. She placed you on the counter and the woman at the counter smiled as she typed something on the till "Ah, Sally, wie haben sich die letzten beiden, die ich dir verkauft habe, geschlagen?" She said as the woman who picked you up tapped her payment card on the reader. She responded "Einer war sehr lecker, der andere war der Star meiner Dreharbeiten gestern Abend, meine Stiefel passten nicht zu ihm." And winked, sliding you off the counter and into her handbag.




You were pulled from her bag and dropped onto a dresser, the woman staring down on you with a satisfaction you didn't enjoy. "Hmm, ja, mal sehen...oh, du sprichst Englisch" she said as she pulled at your packaging, rolling you out onto the wood surface. "Hello, i'm Sally, welcome to Germany. I'm going to train you to be mine but if you disobey you will regret it. Okay?" Sally spoke with confidence, getting very serious sounding as she finished talking. You tore your eyes from her captivating body to look out into the room, there was a desk with a computer setup and around the sides of the ominously empty floor were what looked like props and furniture for making movies. As you looked out Sally began removing clothes, by the time you had looked back to her she was in just lingerie.




"Oh you see my office. I make films for people who want to experience my ownership without the risks of...well you'll see" she winked as she picked you up and moved you to another dresser. There was a small empty cage there which Sally quickly pushed you into before explaining why it was empty "my last pet, he was from the UK, got out when i was filming with my friend Mau. We were really into the shoot and i picked him up and fed him to her. I only noticed when i was editing it. I owned him for years. Es war jedoch mein meistverkaufter Film" she shrugged as she latched your cage. "So, stay in the cage tiny" she said, dead serious, then she leant down and licked the door, her tongue piercing catching on the metal bars as her saliva coated tongue soaked your new home. Sally then left the room, leaving you to finally come to terms with your new situation.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review to let me know what you think and what you want to see in this story!