- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Keliadom's Notes:
You can find the refined version of this story in .pdf format on https://keliadom.gumroad.com/l/JessicaBreaksTheFourthWall
Follow me on deviantart.com/keliadom

Unremarkable towns usually host the most remarkable of events, if one knows where to look. It’s in one such town, in an abode past a row of different shaped houses harbouring an unmistakably identical nature that an event of unnatural means was about to happen. A window tucked in the corner of the second floor of an abode displayed light, late at night, rendered possible by only one lamp overlooking a singular desk. On it, the small screen of an old laptop displayed an empty page, on which the letters “II”, the second numeral of the roman counting system, indicated the start of a new chapter. 


“Damn. Damn damn damn,” repeated a woman sitting at the desk. Her name was Sari. She stared at the laptop’s screen, her face painted with resignation. Sari had never felt so unaccomplished as this very moment, when her mind found itself unable to produce what was required of her. Her imagination, she thought, was now representative of her own physical body: small in stature and with a wide berth, always biting off more than she could chew. In such times, Sari had the habit of retreating into a zone of comfort. Her indian origins graced her with overly thick long hair that cascaded off her back and wide hips like a waterfall, covering the seat of her chair and hanging off its sides. Thus Sari did as she usually does in a moment of discomfort: she leaned back, pushed her hair to her side and used it as a blanket, with only her pouting face poking out of a small created alcove. “I’m so annoyed….” she would repeat, if only to state the obvious.


Unbeknown to Sari, the door to her room slid open but a smidge. Through it appeared the face of a puzzled, if not concerned, blonde woman. With care as to neither bother nor startle the puzzled writer, the woman walked in, her form bending slightly so as to not hit her head on top of the door frame. Jessica, as was her name, had now lived with Sari for years as her lover. Both women lived in a routine of bliss and carefree living… as long as Sari had her muse. Nothing bothered Jessica more than seeing her friend stuck on a white page, unable to put into words a vision. As Jessica approached, standing behind the writer’s chair, she showcased the massive contrast in looks between the two: whereas Sari was short and wide of hips, Jessica was tall, thin and slightly boney. While Sari’s skin had a more sun-kissed tone to it, Jessica’s was at the opposite end of the spectrum with a pale almost colorless tinge. Again unlike Sari, her hair was blonde and light. But if Sari was of wider intent below the waist, Jessica on her side was of the same disposition above it: whatever bra she currently wore struggled to contain its recipient.


Jessica placed a slender hand on Sari’s shoulder. “Struggling again, love?”


Sari screamed, startled by the quiet arrival of her lover.


“You idiot!” she replied. A sigh escaped her mouth. “Yeah. I just can’t seem to figure out what to write next. Anything I imagine leads to a dead end. Either that or the image isn’t strong enough.” Jessica pulled herself closer to Sari, embracing her as she leaned over her head, both breasts pushing against the sides of Sari’s head, heavy as they were.


“Want me to help you?” Jessica had always been a good sport when it came to arousing Sari’s muse. She knew that her love needed a push, a simple light revival of the senses to excite the neurons of the brain that would provide her imagination with what she needed. With that in mind, Jessica rotated Sari’s chair, staring at her hair-cocooned significant other. She grasped the back of her head in the palm of her head as she kneeled down to her level, breaching Sari’s personal space with her own face, their eyes locked together. “I can just do the usual,” suggested the blonde.


Sari’s eyes looked at the floor, pensive. “I don’t know if we have the time,” she responded. 


“We make the time,” replied Jessica. The woman pulled back, pulling her shirt off and immediately unbuttoning the struggling bra, leaving the two masses to fall with definite weight towards her belly button. Sari rose from the chair, pushing her hair away. She copied Jessica as she removed her top, struggling to pass it out of her hair.


“Just this once. I have to write,” said Sari. Jessica raised an eyebrow, knowing full well that this was but procrastination on her lover’s part. There would be no writing today… or at least until she finds her muse. The blonde removed the last vestments she had. In front of the distraught writer stood her naked love. Still with her pants on, Sari kneeled down, her sight in equilibrium with Jessica’s full bush of blonde pubic hair. She palmed her lover’s ass and pushed her towards her own mouth, covering her face with the warm opening of Jessica’s loins.


At this point, the barrier had been removed. Whatever impression of restraint Sari might have had left the moment her lips touched Jessica’s overgrown folds. Indeed, the same way her lover had substantial, twice palm-filling breasts, she also was owner to an overgrown labia, imposing and all surrounding. Sari pushed her face as deep into it as she could, her cheeks flushed with the parting lips of Jessica’s labia. Her hard clitoris rubbed against Sari’s nose bridge.


At that moment, soft moans filled the room. The two girls fell into the abandonment of the flesh. Jessica could feel her inner loins fire up, a wetness filling her folds as Sari pushed a long, thick tongue in. It only took a couple of minutes, until Jessica’s eyes lit up while her body seized with orgasmic pleasure. This was it.


The ravenous blonde was no ordinary girl. If Sari had been gifted of the mind despite her diminutive stature, Jessica held a more laborious, magical-like secret. A truth hidden from the world that revealed itself only under very specific conditions. One of these conditions had just happened, and Jessica grasped Sari’s head with both her slender hands, grinding her loins against it.


“Ah love you did it. Get ready!” Jessica was ecstatic.


Sari felt the hands behind her grow longer. The labia’s lips around her mouth expanded to cover the side of her cheeks and chin while the elongated thighs to her sides pulsed larger. Sari sat down fully, her large behind spreading on the wooden floor and leaned back, but Jessica didn’t let her head leave the touch of her loins. She crouched her legs to make sure her face would stay connected to the inside of her vagina. Each lap of her tongue sent pleasure through her body.


“Let’s see how far we get this time!” The blonde was certain this time would be a good one. Anytime her lover had been stuck in a rut, unable to figure out how to pursue a literary vision, Jessica would use her usual talent: growing through sex. The thin girl had become so large kneeling was now fully needed to keep Sari’s mouth active between her thighs. She dropped her knees to the floor, her weight shaking the entire room. At the same time, Sari found her head propelled inside Jessica’s lips, the wet folds surprisingly frictionless. Immediately, Sari pushed two of her hands against her lover's thigh, gasping for air as she pushed back out, strings of lubricant linking her face and hair to Jessica’s middle part.


“Oof Jessi, watch out!” Sari laughed, she always loved that part. Both women sat across from each other, taking their bearings. Jessica, it seemed to Sari, had increased in size almost two fold. Normally almost two meters in height, she now looked more like four. “Damn. What a spurt,” observed Sari. She crawled to her friend, picking up her long left foot, massaging her sole. Sari always loved comparing her hands to her friend’s feet as she grew, how small her fingers would eventually look compared to the massive toes. As she massaged, she pulled the sole against her stomach, seeing her toes reach between her mid-sized breasts. For Sari, in the heat of that very moment, any anxiety, any problem from having been stuck in her creative endeavour had dissipated.


“Your touch is golden Sari. Press harder please!” The words left Jessica’s mouth like a whisper. She loved growing for her lover. The passion that she would see appear in Sari’s eyes while her body appeared relatively smaller compared to hers. Jessica just leaned back, her torso pushing against Sari’s desk. This growth spurt had been much larger than before. The blonde made sure to keep a mental note that they would soon have to move this sort of play in the larger living room downstairs. Every subsequent time they would do some growth-play would see her spurts be much more potent. 


Sari kissed Jessica’s toes softly, moving on to the top of her feet, and then her ankle. Her giant lover relaxed, her eyes closed. She could feel the sensation of Sari’s mouth slowly moving upward her thigh, approaching her lube-leaking vagina once again—Maybe two to three more times— thought Jessica, questioning herself as to how many more spurts she should try to go for before stopping the session due to a lack of space. Suddenly, her eyes opened, her body seized with pleasure as Sari’s warm mouth took her clitoris in it, its potent size enough to feel like a thumb for the dark-haired woman.


“I love it when your clit fills my mouth,” whispered Sari. Both had the habit of doing some word play as they pleasured each other, vocalizing their intent and desires. “Grow it for me, Jessi. Fill my mouth with it.” Her tongue lapped at the clit, the wet blonde hair surrounding it leaving off a sweet scent of sex. Sari rubbed Jessica’s thighs some, before eventually inserting her hand into her lover’s nethers, the monstrous lips immediately pulling her arm in as she continued to lick the engorging red sex of Jessica.


“Oh Sari. OH SARI!” Jessica was at the edge. It was so easy for her. Her abdominals contracted and, immediately after, a pulse of lube ejected, wetting the floor. Jessica screamed, her body expanding every which way. Sari was pushed back as the fattening clitoris filled her mouth fully until its spherical shape naturally pushed out of its enclosure, too large to be confined. Jessica’s legs pushed all the way to the far wall, her meter long feet slamming against it, the tremor causing most mounted decor to fall off their support onto the floor, the light on the desk flickering. Sari pulled back for a moment, her fingers playing with her breasts and loins, entering her jeans.


“Why do I still have these on,” she exclaimed aloud? Sari removed what few vestments she had left, and stood up. The curves of her body, caressed by her thick mane, gave the indian girl a strong venusian look. Jessica, her growth slowing as her head almost reached the ceiling, opened her eyes to her lover standing nude between her legs. Immediately, the blonde leaned towards Sari, angling one of her breasts to face her.


Sari put her hands forwards, finding them pressed against Jessica’s engorged areola, her digits sinking in the warm dark pink flesh. Like she did with her girlfriend’s sole before, she massaged the element, pinching softly the skin around the base of the growing nipple. Sari kneeled, rubbing her face against the rugged skin of the teat. “Maybe,” said the indian girl, “maybe one day we can do this outside until your nipple grows big enough for me to stand on it.” Jessica moaned in reply to the request. “Maybe,” continued Sari, “maybe you’ll even get so big as to let my insignificant self enter it.”


The moment the words left Sari’s mouth, Jessica heaved, her body pushing outward in growth again, her ass pushing against the wall behind her, her knees folding as they reached the ceiling, her torso pushed against her thighs while her head scraped the top of the room, propelled between her knees. The massive breast in front of Sari blew in size so fast she was pushed backwards a couple of meters, just by the door to the room. On each side of the door was Jessica’s massive heel, her feet now reaching past the top of the frame. Sari grinded her hips against one of  Jessica’s ankles for but a moment. She knew that time was up: the room was filled. Any further play could become problematic, if one did not think the current situation was.


“Wow Jessica. This was quick. I’m so fucking horny though, I’ll have to go finish.…” Sari’s loins were dripping with excitement, her thick thighs sliding even more easily than usual as the juice between them acted as lubricant. While Sari picked up some of her wet clothes from the ground, getting ready to evacuate the room, she couldn’t help but feel something was off. That moment when a certain silence felt foreboding filled her guts. She looked at Jessica, only to see her girlfriend’s cunt still red, engorged with pleasure. The mass of blonde public hair moved with every pulse of the loins. “Jessica?” questioned Sari. She looked up at her friend’s head above, stuck on the ceiling. She must have been around six meters tall by now.


Jessica’s eyes bulged out, her mouth panting as she barely kept her breathing in check. “Sari…” she blurted out, “I can’t… I’m stuck.” Sari dropped the clothes, walking backward, her mind realizing what was about to happen. “I…” continued Jessica, “I’m getting really turned on by this.” A wave of lube ejected from her labia, washing away up to Sari’s feet from the end of the room. “Sari! I’m… I’m gonna…”


At this moment, the writer knew this was the end of the line. Sari’s instincts took over. She ran out the door of her writing room at the very same moment Jessica screamed out in pleasure, her shoulders pushing through the roof. The moment Sari stepped outside, the doorframe behind her found itself slammed by Jessica’s open labia. The walls on each side pierced open by her feet and legs as the blonde’s limbs pushed through as if they were paper.


As the house shook, plaster falling from atop, Sari saw the vaginal hole rapidly approaching while Jessica grew to encompass all spaces. She barely had time to put her arms over her eyes, finding herself engulfed by Jessica’s folds of pleasure, her body completely surrounded as a dark and red pulse of matter filled the air.


Sari came.


* * * * *


It never takes much for something to light up one’s passion. Jessica had known all too well that when she started pleasing Sari. That one particular time, both girls had found themselves going a bit too far, resulting in a terrible consequence. Sari opened her eyes, sitting at her desk in front of her computer. She now knew what to write. Behind her, Jessica, nude and wet with passion, her long blonde hair matted with the sweat of pleasure, kissed Sari’s neck.


“Jessica,” said Sari, “this was amazing.” Sari sat nude on her chair, her fat thighs being grabbed by the blonde. She typed on, starting her second chapter as her lover's breasts felt a bit heavier on her shoulders. Some residual effect of the moment, no doubt.


“Next time, we will try outside like you said. Maybe we can get me to the size you imagined,” commented Jessica. Sari nodded, typing onward like a busy bee as Jessica massaged her shoulders.


There, in this small unremarkable town, where two women of remarkable talent, able to live any fantasy they envisioned. Each to be the other’s muse, for all eternity.


Sari couldn’t wait to get writer’s block again….


End