- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The footage playing in front of me was almost too impossible to believe and yet there it was, news coverage cutting back and forth from on the ground reporters to concerned news anchors.

I gasped as the reporter in the field and her camera man began running, dust and debris having filled the street behind them quickly. I watched, my breath caught in my chest and a lump in my throat as the source of the dust was revealed. A foot the size of the street it had stomped onto, engulfed dozens of vehicles and hundreds of running people.

The camera man stopped running as the foot lifted, moving out of frame before returning. The bottom of the giant’s foot, covered in dirt, bits of destroyed concrete and metal, and hundreds of red splotches filled the frame. The reporter begged for her coworker to keep running and I wondered what level of insanity drove the man to keep filming his impending doom…but I watched nonetheless and the news station refused to cut away.

The sole of the giant’s foot continued to hover, and among the screams of the hundreds and hundreds of fleeing people in the street, could be heard the sounds of moaning. Intense moaning and a wet slapping sound.

After what seemed like an eternity, the foot began to rise, briefly revealing the giant’s face and the rest of her body. There she was, my best friend Emily, fingers moving in and out of a soaked pussy and a look of intense pleasure on her face as she moaned louder still. The moment went as fast as it had come as her face was once again replaced entirely with the sole of her foot as it rapidly descended upon the terrified crowd, screams reaching a fever pitch before the footage cut to black.

I sunk to my knees as the black screen cut to two speechless news anchors. One thought filled my head: she actually did it.

We had talked about our kinks and fantasies many times before, and when I’d heard about her wish to…become what she is now…I didn’t think it was anything more than just a silly fantasy.

And yet the news cut back to footage of my best friend crashing to the ground, flattening at least three buildings underneath her as she did so, as she continued to masturbate and…grow! The wide shot from a circling new chopper showed my friend slowly but surely expanding in size.

I had to be dreaming. This couldn’t be real. As if on cue, I felt my apartment begin to rattle and shake. I could hear her now. Not just through the tv but through the walls. I could feel her moans and movements of her massive body through my knees on the floor.

My breathing was quickening and before I knew it, my hands were moving between my legs. I inhaled sharply as I realised my pussy was wet. I watched the news playout in front of me. My apartment was filled with her smell as it continued to shake and rattle.

Emily continued to masturbate. I watched and mirrored her movements. I moaned as she crushed a building in her hand and deposited the remains on her torso. Her preceding moan was almost like a roar.

I lay back on the floor and watched my tv…she was so loud now that it hurt my ears. I dragged my eyes away from her as she continued to expand – I knew what was coming as I looked out of the window at the row of buildings visible from my living room. Dust filled the sky and the streets as I could see the building closest to me physically moving.

I knew what was coming as I continued to masturbate, a fire building within me as my mind, my nose, my ears, were filled only of the presence of her…Emily.

BOOM! Five titanic toes burst through the building in front of my apartment building and as the dust settled and I looked past the fast approaching growing foot, now she filled my eyes as well – and I could take all of her in with my eyes for the first time. She was no longer human. How could she be? My best friend’s body stretched across my city – her city - and continued to get bigger.

But she wasn’t my best friend anymore…the foot closest to me lifted off the ground and high into the air…she was something else…my hands were moving faster and my moans were almost screams, just the same as Emily’s…the gigantic being in front of me continued to expand and nothing indicated that she’d ever stop…the foot was hovering as her moans crescendoed…the words GODDESS escaped my lips in a whisper as I came…and my Goddess came with me, the city rocking as she roared into the air, her foot moving down faster than I could comprehend and -