- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(Author's note: I wrote this story a while ago for malethor. He seemed thrilled with it and he paid the first half, but then blocked me and deleted his eka's account before paying the second half. I don't think he's a scammer, I'm assuming he got caught up in something irl like no-nut-november and forgot there was still a second invoice to pay, but if anyone is still in contact with him (he's "malethor" on Discord), please let him know he forgot the second half of the invoice. Thanks!)

“I’m SO sorry!” gasped Aerith as she hurried down the gloomy industrial streets of Midgar. Her long chestnut braid swayed behind her each time she flexed her slender figure to avoid bumping into those she passed by, a mix of late-night workers and those looking for an evening’s entertainment. She kept her hands closely clasped together, safely hovering beneath her bosom, and she glanced down at them each time she apologised.

Trapped on either side by Aerith’s soft palms, the admond-sized Kaleb bounced with each step she took. She left her thumbs spread apart, allowing him to look up, where his view of the murky green sky was eclipsed by the far more alluring underside of her bosom. At his tiny size, her flowing pink dress didn’t seem entirely solid, but was instead a series of interlinking threads with gaps that teased glimpses of the milky-white skin underneath.

“So sorry!” repeated Aerith. Tears formed at the edges of her eyes, which she couldn’t wipe away while carrying Kaleb.

“It’s ok, it was just an accident!” yelled Kaleb, but he doubted she could hear him above the general chatter of the city. He’d heard her apologise at least a dozen times already, but it’d been a simple case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. A mutated insectoid the size of a dog had slithered its way out of the sewers and into the market district, and when Aerith had cast her shrinking materia during its escape, he’d strolled in-between. 

Being hit was like falling into his own body. His feet remained on the ground, but his view of the world rapidly dropped, and in moments he was down to an inch high. The only consolation was that his clothing, an old shirt and pants, had shrunk with him. The muddy cobblestones that had formerly seemed flat became an unsteady obstacle course, made worse by the wind buffeting him as Aerith dashed over, and he fell onto his butt. He looked up to see her dress spread above him like the canopy of a giant oak tree, and his eyes bulged as his gaze swept up the enormous thighs, the size of school buses, to see the strip of red lace where they mushed together.

“Are you ok?!?!?” called Aerith. Like an angel from heaven, her voice boomed over his tiny body. He’d barely given a nod before her hands had carefully scooped him up, tumbling him onto her palms, before she raised him to her chest. “I’ll fix this! I’m sure we have some Cornucopia back at the bar, we’ll get you back to your regular size in no time!”

He hadn’t even gotten a chance to catch her name before they were off down the street. It was a struggle just to keep his shirt on within the tumultuous cage of her grasp, for when he rolled between her palms his shirt would rise up to his armpits and she’d unwittingly stroke his bare chest. Less pleasantly, her palms also kept slapping into his crotch, flattening the tent that had formed when he’d peeked beneath her skirt.

“We’re almost there!” called Aerith. She clasped her hands tight as she went up the worn wooden steps, squishing Kaleb flat with his limbs outstretched like a swatted fly, and uncomfortably squishing his crotch. She nudged the door open with her hips, then stepped into the musty air of the saloon, smelling of stale ale and damp wood. 

“Tifa? Barret? Are you around?” 

The response was a rumbling snore from the dockworker slumped over a table in the corner, for the rest of the saloon was empty.

“Gosh darn, they must be on a mission,” murmured Aerith as she walked over to the bar and sat down on the cleanest looking stool. She laid her hands on the countertop then opened up her palms like a flower to the sun. Kaleb looked up at her sweet smile and couldn’t help but feel his anxieties melt away. He could have gazed into those deep green eyes forever. Noticing his rapt attention, Aerith giggled and looked away with the hint of a blush. “I’m ever so sorr-”

“It’s ok! I’m ok.” interrupted Kaleb. His tiny voice reached her this time, and after a moment she nodded her head in thanks. 

“You’re ever so kind…” Her cheeks formed dimples as she smiled.

“It’s all fine, it’s like… an adventure? Besides, you’ll fix me right?”

“Of course!” Aerith split her palms, dumping Kaleb onto the bar as she jumped up. She stepped to the side, then leaned over the bar to peer at the supply stash kept beneath it. Her chest came to rest on the wood alongside Kaleb, like a tidal wave crashing onto a beach and flattening out, and he couldn’t help imagining how all-encompassing it’d feel to be softly crushed beneath that bosom.

“I’m sure we must have some around here somewhere…” she murmured.

Kaleb wasn’t in any rush, if anything he regretted bringing up the cure. This might be his chance to finally get to know the flower-selling girl he’d long admired from afar, but never been quite brave enough to speak to. 

Aerith returned upright, looked apologetically at Kaleb, but misunderstood his look of concern. “Oh, don’t worry! I definitely have some Cornucopia back at the church. I can fetch it right now. You’ll be safe here, my friends run it. Are you hungry or anything?” Before Kaleb could reply, Aerith had already run around to the other side of the bar, where she filled a silver thimble with a few drops of frothy beer and cleaned out an ashtray to stack with salted peanuts. She placed them on either side of him, both being almost the same height as he was. 

“Oh, and just to be extra safe...” She clasped her hands together in prayer, closed her eyes, and rested her chin on her chest. “Blessed mother Gaia…”

Kaleb watched in wide-eyed amazement as Aerith’s skin began to glow. A gentle breeze picked up a few loose strands of her hair to form an angelic halo. He was even more surprised when his own skin began to glow. “W-what…?” But it faded as quickly as it had started. 

Aerith opened her eyes again and smiled. “I cast regen on you, now you can’t be hurt!” She tucked the stray hair strands back over her ear. “I’ll be back soon, so don’t go anywhere!” 

Kaleb had barely raised his hand in a farewell wave before Aerith had already twirled around and was heading out the door, with her long braid swinging behind her like a cat’s tail. The room seemed to grow darker without her in it, the cosiness of the low-light becoming grungier. Still, he wasn’t going to miss out on free beer and peanuts. He reached up and gripped the side of the thimble, then pulled himself up to perch on the edge. He dunked his head through the froth to slurp up some of the liquid gold underneath. 

“Ahhhhh!” he gasped with satisfaction. This was turning out to be a good evening. He was just about to dunk his head back into the froth when the saloon’s door swung open with a bang as loud as a thunderclap. 

Silhouetted by the murky light stood an imposing woman, despite her slim stature, standing boldly with her hands on her hips and her legs slightly apart. Kaleb’s attention was immediately drawn to her bare midriff, sandwiched between a bulbous white tank top that fit tight enough to serve as a sports bra, and an equally snug leather miniskirt which barely reached her thighs. A pair of suspenders stretched from the skirt belt to her shoulders, splitting on either side of her bosom and squeezing the twin-grapefruits together. The skirt left a tantalising strip of cream skin above the thigh-high stockings, before her muscular legs ended in a clunky pair of red boots. 

Her long jet-black hair framed an equally dark expression, with a ferocious glare that swept the barroom. “Where’s Barrett? He’s meant to be serving,” said the woman with a voice as sharp and cold as ice, making Kaleb shiver.

“Dunno, Tifa,” mumbled the semi-comatose dockworker.

Tifa pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes to glare at the dockworker, like she was considering splitting him in two with a swift kick. She sighed. Her shoulders dropped and her aura softened, drawing Kaleb’s attention to the smooth curves of her hourglass figure. She marched towards the bar, her combat boots loudly thudding and making the worn floorboards rattle. 

Kaleb’s heart pounded as he wondered if he should introduce himself. Even if he didn’t have a chance with her, she was so strikingly beautiful that he would be happy just to be acknowledged by her steely gaze. He was becoming hypnotised by the energetic bounce of her bosom with each step she took, and he instinctively leaned forward… until he lost his balance on the edge of the thimble and fell inside.

Plop.

Tifa took no notice of the tiny sound, the bar was full of leaks. She swung her leg over the same stool Aerith had taken, briefly flashing the thin strip of black lace that formed her underwear, before sitting down heavily. She looked down at the thimble, which rocked back and forth as Kaleb struggled within.

“Why do folk keep leaving their god damn TRASH in the bar!” growled Tifa. She lined up her finger, then flicked the thimble over the edge of the counter. Out of her sight, Kaleb and thimble parted ways, with the thimble tumbling to the floor while he was thankfully caught by the row of shot glasses arrayed behind the counter. He spun around the bottom of the glass while soaked with alcohol.

“Why do I always have to pick up the other’s slack?” continued Tifa as she climbed onto the stool, resting her knees on it while leaning over the bar to grab a half-empty bottle of whisky, causing her miniskirt to lift up and the lower curve of her generous rump to peek out. She hammered it onto the counter with a sharp knock and unscrewed the cap. “It’s so unfair!” she said while turning to face the drunken dockworker, who didn’t respond. She blindly reached behind the counter again to grab an empty shot glass, and picked up the one Kaleb was in, barely avoiding squishing him with her thumb.

Kaleb’s world spun as he looked through the distorted glass, seeing a vision of Tifa with impossibly large beach-ball breasts, before a deluge of whisky rained upon him. He spluttered and tried to catch his breath and call for help, but his damp clothes made it a struggle to even keep his head above water. 

Tifa put down the whisky bottle, then grabbed a peanut from a repurposed ashtray. She tossed it upwards, tilted her head back, then caught it on her outstretched tongue. She crunched it between her teeth and swallowed like it was nothing. 

“Don’t they understand how hard it is staying in shape? I can’t just hand out flowers and cast the occasional spell like *certain* others.” She practically spat out the last words. She raised the shot glass with Kaleb inside towards the dockworker, still without looking at it. “Kanpai!”

Kaleb emerged from the swirling whisky to see Tifa’s pursed crimson lips split around the rim of the glass, smearing her lipstick, and looking as daunting as an 18-wheeler truck bearing down on him. What was up became down as the glass tilted forward, towards the opening flesh cavern of Tifa’s mouth. 

“W-wait!” he cried as he tumbled closer, carried helplessly with the whiskey. He barely ducked in time to pass under her incisor teeth. He splashed onto her tongue and panicked, seeing the whisky flow inevitability down into the dark depths of her throat, a pulsing funnel from which he suspected there would be no escape. He spread his arms and legs wide, trying to grab hold of anything. Beneath him, her tongue was like a slick water-bed, supporting his weight, but offering nothing to grab onto. Above him, her palate arched as graceful as a cathedral dome, but again offered nothing to grab. On either side were her teeth, each the size of a beanbag chair and as hard and smooth as weathered rocks breaking an ocean wave, they were his only hope… if they didn’t crush him.

His hands slipped off each tooth in turn until he was at the last one. His legs dangled dangerously over the ever-steepening pit that led to her stomach, before he finally looped his arms around her molar, stopping his descent. He looked back the way he’d come only to have his brief surge of hope crushed under the closing of her lips, cloaking him in darkness and the wet squelches of her mouth coming from every direction. 

Tifa slammed her empty glass onto the countertop while enjoying the light burning sensation of the alcohol flowing down her throat. Her nose twitched, ruining the mood as she felt something tickle the back of her throat. She tried swallowing, bringing her tongue up her palate and flattening Kaleb between them, but he kept his grip on her tooth like his life depended upon it. She coughed, and the hot humid air of her lungs rushed past Kaleb, buffeting his damp clothing, but he still didn’t dare let go. 

“H-help!” he yelled, but his words were lost under the clearing of her throat, like the deep rumbling of a prowling tiger. 

Tifa grabbed the whisky bottle, then tilted her head back as she brought it to her lips. 

Kaleb’s legs kicked as the tongue beneath him tilted backwards and his feet slid further down the back of her throat. He’d thought it was even more terrifying in the dark, until Tifa’s lips cracked open again and he saw the undulating funnel awaiting him,with its constant motion reinforcing how unfamiliar this environment was. Trying to regain his nerve, he looked up the slope of Tifa’s tongue, past the twin rows of her teeth, to see the bottle rim locking against her lips. 

“WAIT, PLEASE… STOOOO-” His yells became spluttering as the fresh wave of whisky washed over him. She swallowed again, making his whole body jump as her tongue rose up, slamming him into the roof of her mouth, causing him to lose his grip. He picked up speed as he slid down her throat only to faceplant her dangling uvula, smearing his face with mucus in a mimicry of a slimy kiss, and knocking him flat on his back. His spread legs caught each ring of muscle in her throat, but they flexed each time she swallowed, bending forwards and backwards to nudge him to the next lower ring, then the next, descending ever deeper. 

Tifa kept her head tilted and delicately stroked her neck as she felt a tickle slide down her throat, following its path. A faint hum echoed from between her lips, which she mistook for the buzzing of a fly rather than a cry for help. Her face contorted into a grimace as she forcefully swallowed again, forcing the bug into her belly. The tickle passed her collarbone and into her chest, and she broke into a cold smile. “You thought you could drink MY alcohol, from MY bar, and get away with it?” she murmured while lowering her finger to her bosom and pushing into the crop-top, forming a deep crease that squeezed her breasts tight enough that the outline of her bra became visible. “No freeloaders allowed.” 

Kaleb was in near complete-darkness, with his hips squeezed between an especially tight muscle ring that held him like a giant crab’s pincer. The whisky was pooling around him, reaching his chest. He no longer panicked about being crushed between her teeth, instead panicking about drowning. He splashed a couple of times before the sphincter abruptly opened up and he dropped into Tifa’s stomach. He plunged into the pool waiting for him, as deep as he was tall. He took a mouthful of foul liquid into his lungs before managing to flap his arms and break the surface, coughing repeatedly before managing to take a deep breath, but almost gagged as the acrid air filled his lungs and burned his throat. 

After a few moments treading water and realising he wasn’t about to drown, he was able to look around. There was more light here, with one side of the veiny and fleshy cavern having a pink glow to it, with a darker band across the upper half where Tifa’s crop top stopped on her midriff. The pulsing silhouette of veins crisscrossed the walls like the bare branches of an oak tree, while the interior was smooth and slimy, coated with a sickly-green goop that seeped from the walls. He tried swimming closer, hoping to climb out, but his hands slid ineffectually across the stomach wall, giving him no purchase. 

Tifa giggled as the tickle resumed in her stomach, her good mood returning. She looked down at her belly, her long hair drooping down either side of her shoulders, and circled her fingertip around the dainty swirl of her belly button. “You’re a persistent one, aren’t you?” Unexpectedly, she was finding it quite pleasant to have swallowed a bug. This was one problem she’d taken care of entirely by herself, and now it was trapped inside her, completely at the whim of her body. Unlike her party members who didn’t seem to appreciate all she did for them, this bug was going to face the full brunt of her power, or at least her stomach’s digestive potential.

Kaleb heard Tifa’s muffled words through the stomach wall. “H-hey, can you hear me?!?!” he yelled, before the stomach wall abruptly bent inwards as Tifa poked her belly, dunking him in the sludgy pool. Lost underwater, he bumped into the half-digested mix of vegetables and meat Tifa had eaten for dinner. The heavier ingredients had sunk to the bottom, but were getting stirred back up by his kicks.

Having had her fun, Tifa returned her attention to her shot glass. She poured out another shot. “This one’s for the shitty day we’ve both had… although yours is going to end shittier than mine.” She smirked, then swallowed the whisky. She returned her hand to her belly and felt a thrill when she noticed another tickle within. “Enjoy your drink!”

Kaleb spluttered as he finally made it back to the surface with a mushed up pea half-covering his face, just to be rained upon by more whisky. The alcohol at least washed off the pea and the most foul-smelling of the gunk stuck to him. He took a deep breath, building his strength to yell as hard as he could. “Please help me, I’m not a bug!” he called out with a hoarse voice, but the only reply was the gurgling of Tifa’s stomach. A stream of bile spurted out of a nearby postule to splatter his face. He wiped it off, but his skin continued to tingle. Glancing down at himself, he saw his shirt was already beginning to disintegrate and his skin looked red and raw, like it’d been sunburned. “Oh my god!” he gasped in horror, before raising his voice in a shrill scream. “HELP ME! PLEASE!”

Tifa cocked her head to the side, then turned towards the dockworker. “Did you say something…?” The closed eyes and snot bubble forming from the guy’s nostrils suggested otherwise. “OH!” she nearly jumped from her stool as she felt something prod her smooth belly from the inside. She peered past her bosom to look at the strip of bare skin, seeing a tiny bump repeatedly form then disappear. “Fuck, did I eat a bug superhero or somethin’?” She raised an appreciative eyebrow, momentarily impressed, before pouring herself another shot. “Nothing more I can do for you other than make this quick,” she said before downing the shot, feeling the cool liquid rush down her throat and splosh into her stomach. She waited, and was pleased to feel the tickling resume inside her belly. Her lips curled up and she began gently swaying her hips from side to side, feeling the contents of her stomach swill back and forth, knocking around whatever was inside.

Kaleb struggled to keep his head above the stomach acid as the interior tilted one way then the next, causing putrid waves to crash down on his head, dunking him each time he managed to return to the surface. Each time he emerged he took a deep breath of the humid air, struggling to suppress the desire to gag, but losing his chance to call out again. 

“I guess you’re all mine now,” cooed Tifa as she continued swaying. Her perfumed hair drooped onto the countertop in front of her as her gaze remained locked on her stomach. There was something inherently empowering in knowing that she had such utter dominance of another creature, even if it was only a bug. Her continued gyrations gradually tugged the hem of her skirt up her asscheeks, and after leaning forward to pour herself another shot, her crotch rubbed against the stool. The lace of her panties snagged on the uneven padding, pulling it taut across her pubic mound and splitting her labia lips. 

“AhhHHha!” squealed Tifa as she felt the lace tickle the inside of her pussy, lightly brushing her tender skin like the stroke of a feather. She bit her lower lip and peered to her side, looking through her fringe at the sleeping dockworker. Could she really get away with it…? She knew she shouldn’t, anyone could walk in, but it felt like a razor blade was gliding over her skin, leaving her a hair’s breadth from danger and hypersensitive to every sensation. 

She quietly placed the empty shot glass back on the bar, then brought her fingers between her thighs to lift the front of her miniskirt to her waist. Her fingers then plunged between the fatty tissue, indenting the flesh as she buried deeper. She glanced one last time at the sleeping dockworker before silently spreading her legs. The stool creaked as she tilted her hips forward, thrusting her ass backwards while bringing her crotch down, sandwiching her fingers between her soft body and the stiff stool padding. She gently stroked the pliant mounds of her outer labia lips, kneading either side of her panties, and struggled to hold back a groan.

Kaleb was relieved the earlier carnival-like rocking had slowed to a gradual sway, turning the pooled acid from an ocean-storm to a modestly calm beachfront. He continued to bob up and down on the surface. He tried grabbing hold of the clods of half-digested bread or meat that were disturbed from the depths, but they disintegrated under his grasp, breaking apart like foam. 

As his heartbeat calmed, he realised the rhythmic pounding wasn’t coming from him, it was coming from everything around him. It was as rapid as a horse at a trot, and seemed to be getting faster. His ears perked up as he focused, picking up Tifa’s breathing. She was taking short rapid breaths like she was exercising, but he knew she wasn’t moving as he wasn’t being thrown around. There was a subtle rumble above him, a quiet moan that would have been inaudible to anyone outside, but privy to him and Tifa. 

“Is she…?” he murmured. The stomach walls trembled, then trembled again, and again, coming once a second. Tifa’s whole body was tensing up as it responded to something.

“Ahhhhha, it feels so good,” whispered Tifa. She lowered her chin to her chest, hoping the curtain of her dark hair covered her rosy cheeks and flushed lips. Only her and Kaleb would hear her words.

“Are you god damn serious?!?!” yelled Kaleb. His head tilted backwards to face the veiny roof of the stomach as glared at where he imagined Tifa’s face was. How could she be horny at a time like this? This was an emergency. 

Tifa clasped her free hand over her stomach, pushing her fingers into the soft flesh as rapidly as her other fingers probed beneath her panties to split her slippery pussy lips. “Struggle for me,” she groaned. 

The stomach wall bulged inwards, causing a tidal wave that swept over Kaleb. He blindly kicked as he tumbled over before knocking into the other wall. His threadbare clothing broke apart on the bulbous protrusions and became no more than loose threads draped around his body. With his limbs entangled he began sinking. He repeatedly knocked into the walls in his panic to break free of the remains of his clothing. 

“Oh god, yes, like that!” gasped Tifa, whose stroking pace increased rapidly as she felt the tickling in her belly. Her finger circled her clit before she poked it with her fingernail, driving her mad with arousal as her whole body felt like it was on fire.

“Yes, yes, YES!” she yelled before thrusting her finger deeper, knocking each knuckle against her clit as she fully penetrated herself. Her boots lifted off the ground, leaving her riding the stool like a horse. Her thighs tightened around it as it wobbled and she nearly lost her balance. 

“AhhHHHHHHHHhhHHHHH!” She tilted her head back to face the heavens while letting out a long pleasured moan from the depth of her souls. Her labia lips spasmed around her finger, clutching it tight, while her stomach clenched her meal. Her whole body shuddered for several moments before she could catch her breath and calm down. 

“Ugh, is it closing time?” grunted the dockworker.

“Err, no, keep sleeping,” replied Tifa hastily while turning away, hiding her flushed face. She waited with baited breath until she heard the thud of the man’s head coming back to rest on the table. She let out a long relieved sigh, then giggled at the energy coursing through her. She hadn’t felt this good in weeks.

Kaleb was feeling far from good. He’d just mistaken a mass of fur floating next to him as a rodent before realising it was a tuft of his own hair. His skin hurt everywhere, like it’d been run over by a cheese grater. His muscles were weakening, with a dull ache that made it ever more of a struggle to stay afloat. His only hope was that Aerith would return in time for Tifa to puke him up. It’d be unpleasant, but he wouldn’t mind being tendered to by Aerith for a few days.

The half-smile that crept onto his lips was cut short by a rush of bubbles in the acid alongside him. He swept his arms backwards, trying to swim away, but there was a pull on his legs. The bubbles multiplied, forming a swirling pattern that gradually formed a whirlpool. 

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK,” gasped Kaleb, swearing with each stroke of his arms as he frantically tried to swim backwards, but the suction was too strong. His feet were snatched up, then tugged into the muscular opening that formed the heart of the whirlpool. He splashed about in a frenzy, like his slaps could tame the water, but it didn’t stop his calves from being pulled in and dunking his head beneath the surface. He got a murky glimpse of the sphincter he was being pulled through, looking like a wrinkled asshole flexing around a dildo as it wrapped around his hips, then the acidic sting forced him to scrunch his eyes shut. 

Lost in darkness, he felt his body at the mercy of Tifa’s digestive system, pulling him into the labyrinth network of her intestines. He lost track of which way was up or down, there was only the omnipresent slimy walls around him on all sides, constantly pulsing and undulating, pulling him deeper through the snaking tunnels. His body was bent one way then the next, flexing more than a dominatrix fitness instructor could have demanded. He took a deep breath whenever he encountered an air pocket, having only a few seconds before he was pulled into the next twist of the intestines.

Tifa gave her belly another stroke, hoping to evoke another reaction, but instead provoked a sudden belch. “Urp! Excuse me~” She clasped her hand over her mouth, then giggled as she imagined apologising to the bug. She could smell the whisky she’d drunk, filling her with a rosy sense of contentment. She reached out for the bottle to pour herself another drink, but her damp fingers slipped on the glass, slick from her own arousal. She wiped her hand on her crop top, lightly squeezing her breast, and reawakened the fire in her loins she’d thought quenched. Almost on cue, she felt a tickle deeper in her guts. 

“Still with me?” she said quietly while looking down at her belly. She ran her fingers over her midriff where she’d felt the tickle, kneading the soft skin, then slipping further under the beltline of her miniskirt. “Ah! Wait, we should find somewhere more private…” She got up from the stool, pulled down the front of her miniskirt, then had to grab the bar to avoid falling over as her legs were still weak from the orgasm.

“Goodnight!” she said over her shoulder, giving a backhanded wave to the dockworker as she strolled along the edge of the bar, then through the door marked “Staff.” She shuffled past a couple of beer kegs, then made her way upstairs, then into the small bedroom she had here. It wasn’t much, a bed, a chest of drawers, and a small mirror, but it had the one thing she most craved in this instant: privacy. 

She slipped the twin suspender straps off her shoulders, letting them fall to her side while tucking her fingers under her crop top to lift it up. The heaving mass of her bosom jiggled free of her top, her nipples bouncing like a pair of enthusiastic puppies as she spun around, then brought her ass down onto the bed with a hearty creak. She tossed her top aside to half-land on the nearby drawers, then lay back on the bed. She kicked off her boots, then laid her feet flat on the bed to support her weight as she raised her butt enough to slide her miniskirt down her thighs. Her knees came together in a kiss as the leather strip slid over them, before she left the miniskirt enmeshed with her toes.

Kaleb, who had been trying to keep track of his path in the faint hope of crawling back out, was now hopelessly lost as to which way was up or down after being twisted and flipped around. The only constant in his environment was… Tifa. Her guts surrounded him, held him, and caressed his naked body. No part of him had escaped its slimy touch, with his cock having been flattened against his belly as he’d been squeezed through sequential muscle rings. It was a full-body massage that never stopped. He couldn’t escape her even if he tried.

“Finally alone,” sighed Tifa with satisfaction as she lay naked on her bed, having tossed her socks and panties too. She felt another tickle in her guts, making her smirk. “Well, nearly alone.” She slapped her stomach, feeling her innards wobble, before sliding her fingers towards her crotch.

Kaleb was jolted as the slap’s vibration swept through the intestines, making them convulse around him like a tightening spiderweb. Looking ahead, he saw a dim light through a flexing circular opening, hinting at a larger space close to the outer skin. A surge of hope flooded him, thinking he might be heard through the thinner barrier to the outside world. He squirmed like a worm, using his whole body to wiggle forward, moving through the mucus-covered tube until he made it to the sphincter. Prodding it, he discovered it was tough but still flexible, like a trampoline. 

Without stopping to think about whether he could be split in two if the sphincter closed around him midway through, he thrust his arms through the opening the size of his head. He grunted with effort as his arms pushed against the rubber-like opening, gradually expanding it just enough to slip his torso through. It was a close fit, with the slippery membrane squeezing every inch of his skin, ripping away what last threads of his clothing remained. He winced as the membrane reached his crotch, flattening his floppy cock against his thighs and painfully crushing his balls before he was able to pull his hips all the way through. 

“Mmmhm, yes, just like that,” groaned Tifa as she rubbed her abs with one hand and stroked her pussy with the other. Unlike at the bar, where her motions had been furtive and rapid, she could take her time here in the bedroom. She slowly ran her middle finger down the length of her labia lips while her pinky and forefinger kneaded the fatty mounds on either side, drawing out the moment of first penetration.

Kaleb could have cried with relief as he pulled his legs through the opening and became free. He could finally breathe easy again, but while the earlier acrid stench had faded, he now picked up the unmistakable foul scent of faeces. He wrinkled his nose with disgust, then looked over his body with amazement. The parts where his skin had started to peel away now glowed with freshly renewed skin, looking as smooth and unblemished as a newborn. 

“Aerith, thank you!” he gasped in worship, recalling the regen spell she’d cast on him. He really might survive this.

Tifa’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance as she faintly overheard the name of her hated rival from what she assumed was the bar. “Fuck Aerith,” she muttered before rolling over to press her bosom flat against the bedsheets. She kept her ass perched in the air with her finger buried deep in her pussy while the other hand stroked her belly. She rocked forwards, both humping her fingers but also grinding her hardened nipples against the coarse grain of her cheap bed sheets.

Kaleb’s moment of joy was interrupted as his surroundings flipped over, and he fell against the walls of this larger tube. Fortunately the walls cushioned him, seemingly consisting of a spongy material, which upon closer inspection consisted of a tightly knit array of tiny nodules, each the size of a banana. The nodules swayed beneath him, like kelp beneath the sea, prodding his body and looping around his wrists and ankles. 

“Hey!” gasped Kaleb in surprise as he was pulled tight against the wall.

Tifa’s fingering grew faster and more frenetic within her pussy, but also against her belly as her fingertips probed between her muscular abs to seek her new favourite sex toy. Her fingertip nudged something harder than her guts. “Got you…” she murmured before pinching it between her fingernails, gripping it tight.  

Kaleb screamed as the walls crushed him between them, flattening him between the grasping tendrils. The hard ridge of Tifa’s fingernail swept up and down his body like a loose barbell at the gym.

“You’re not so mighty now, are you, Mr Superhero bug,” grunted Tifa while rolling her fingers over the lump inside her guts. She could feel it struggle, reassuring her that it was still alive and fully conscious of what her guts were doing to it. Her innards responded to her mood, and the villi tendrils embraced Kaleb in a thousand small hugs as they swept over his nude body, each one like a rough tongue on his bare skin. Some looped around his ankles, his wrists, his thighs, his neck, and a particularly adventurous pair looped around his cock, wrapping around the shaft then squeezing, forcing the head to jerk upwards.

“AHHHHhhhH!” cried Kaleb and Tifa in unison. He tried to pull away, but the villi only intensified their grip, with his cock stiffening despite his terror. “Not like this…” he grunted as another villi slapped his balls, making him jolt and causing another villi to slide down his cock shaft. His whole body tensed, then shuddered as he shot out a weak spurt of cum onto the salmon-pink walls around him. This seemed to further stimulate the villi, who began oozing out an acidic bile that quickly coated Kaleb’s body, making his renewed skin burn with fresh intensity. 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” he screamed in pain at the same time Tifa screamed with pleasure, she flicked her finger against her clit like she was beating a drum.

The bile sizzled as it burnt through Kaleb’s outer skin, partially dissolving him and drawing out another spurt of cum, before the regen spell worked its magic to restore the missing skin again, and again.  

“More, MORE!” screamed Tifa into her pillow. She pressed her fingers harder into her gut, forcing whatever was inside to shift around while her fingers pounded her pussy. Sweat drenched her body, dripping down the underside of her bust to soak the bed beneath her, and her limbs trembled as she neared ecstasy.

“HELLLLLLP MMMEEEE-” Kaleb’s voice was cut off as a villi forced its way between his lips to fill his mouth, flattening his tongue beneath its bile coated tendril. Another swept up between his buttcheeks, prying them apart and probing his asshole. His eyes bulged as it penetrated his anus, probing deeper inside him while other villi held his limbs spread and his cock tight. The regenerating spurts of cum seemed to entice ever more villi to him until there were a half-dozen locked around his cock, to the extent that his crotch couldn’t be seen beneath their squirming tentacles.

“FuuuuuuuuuuuCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK!” squealed Tifa as her whole body clenched up. Her toes curled up while her asscheeks jiggled. Her labia was flushed pink with arousal and dripped down her fingers. Her panting turned to a higher pitch, becoming a faint whine, before she finally slumped flat onto the bed. She felt the cloudy embrace of the alcohol and orgasm wrap her thoughts in fuzzy wool, and she rolled onto her side with a contented smile. 

“Mmhmmm,” she moaned while drifting to sleep, keeping one hand trapped between her thighs and another pressed against her midriff, gently caressing her guts to knead the bug trapped inside.  

Kaleb’s eyes streamed tears of pain and frustration he couldn’t voice with the villi stuffed his mouth. They were relentless, milking him for cum, a constantly regenerating source of energy for Tifa’s hungry body. 

There would be no respite for him. 

There would be no rest. 

There would be no saving. 


Two weeks later…

Tifa sat at the bar countertop, nursing her drink with her fingers clasping it from above like a spider with its prey as she swirled it around in circles. There was a lopsided smile on her lips as she idly watched Aerith peeking her head under each table.

“You still think your little friend is around?” asked Tifa. 

Aerith shot upright with an embarrassed smile. “Maybe? I feel so guilty…”

Tifa rolled her eyes. She still didn’t believe Aerith’s tale of accidentally shrinking some random guy. If he’d ever existed, he was surely long gone by now. Still, watching Aerith waste her time each day checking around was always amusing. She’d been in a better mood of late, having more energy than usual, more bounce in her step, and judging by the less-than-subtle glances she’d been getting from Cloud, her crop-top was getting tighter around her growing bust. She laid her palm on her exposed stomach, lightly pressing her fingers into her guts like she was playing a piano, an idle habit she’d developed of late whenever she had a quiet moment to herself. 

Deep inside her guts, Kaleb remained conscious and in his own private hell. To his horror, his body had partially fused with the villi. The constant cock milking, dissolving of his flesh, then regeneration had partially melded his body with Tifa’s. He couldn’t break free even if he wanted to for there was not enough left of his body to do so. He sometimes heard the outside world, Tifa flirting with Cloud, or her beating up some security forces, reminding him of the human life he’d once had. Worst was when he could hear Aerith’s voice, knowing she was so close, but not having the voice to call for her. 

He was a part of Tifa now, just a source of perpetual nourishment. 

A bar snack. 

Chapter End Notes:

This was a commissioned story for malethor. My commission queue remains open, but involves a lengthy wait. If any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch via PM/comments or on Discord (BunnyWrites).