- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go! Chapter 8!

Apologies for the wait over the Christmas period.

IMPORTANT- As always, if you like this story, please check out my Patreon where I have some deleted scenes of this story.

Patreon - https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

“A Whole New Perspective - Xmas special” also went live on my patreon the other day if you’d like to purchase that.

Thank you! Enjoy :)

 

 

 

Kevin lay in bed inside of his wooden box. It was around 6PM and he was taking a bit of time to himself to think about what had occurred over the day. Ari and Amanda were on the couch in the living room watching TV. Luckily for Kevin, and surprisingly, they had spared him from spending the night down at their feet.

 

Kevin thought about how Ari had stuffed him insides her ass cheeks earlier. He thought about how there was absolutely nothing he could have done to protest, and how his little sister had complete dominance over him. Most of all, he thought about how much he had loved it. It just felt so wrong, his mom and sister were keeping him as a tiny pet, he should be protesting and should be trying to get them to grow him back but instead, he was completely conforming to the role by treating them both like goddesses. 

 

It was so difficult for Kevin. How was he supposed to behave himself when he was so small and his mom and and sister were both so incredibly gorgeous?

 

Kevin’s thoughts were interrupted as he heard a noise outside. 

 

“Kevin, can you come out for a second?” The voice belonged to Ari, who had come for a quick chat with her brother.

 

Reluctantly, Kevin began to make his way outside of the box. Even if he tried to protest, he knew that his sister could quite simply take him out of the box by force, so he may as well save himself the embarrassment.

 

Kevin stepped out onto the kitchen counter. He was met with the familiar sight of his ginormous sister. Ari had changed out the clothes that she had worn to school. She was now wearing a grey sweater and shorts that showed off her beautiful, tan thighs.

 

“Hey there, little Kev.” Ari said down to him with a smile, showing off her beautiful white teeth. “I just wanted to come and check on you after earlier. You’ve so been thinking about my ass cheeks, haven’t you?”

 

Kevin was slightly taken aback by how forward his sister was speaking.

 

“Huh- I mean, no I haven’t, not at all.” He lied back up to her.

 

“Oh, come on! You don’t have to deny it Kev. I just know you loved it in there. I know you’re starting to love the fact you have to worship me when I tell you to! I can see it in your eyes.”

 

Kevin remained silent. She was absolutely right, he had absolutely loved it, but he felt too embarrassed to reveal this to Ari. She was clearly feeling very smug about the situation, and Kevin didn’t want to fuel this smugness.

 

Ari stood with her hands on her curvy hips as she looked down at her brother, awaiting his response. She rolled her eyes and bent down closer to the tiny man.

 

“Okay, well just look at this…” she said, and without warning, she began to move her hand closer to Kevin. 

 

Kevin watched as Ari’s hand came towards him, before it stopped right in front him. Ari was pointing her finger right in front of Kevin’s face.

 

“Go ahead, Kev. Kiss my finger. Even lick it and bite it if you like. I know you want to.” She spoke confidently.

 

Kevin was wildly confused by his sister's actions. “What the fuck is she talking about?” He thought to himself. That was before he actually looked at the finger in front of him.

 

Even Ari’s finger was gorgeous. Her skin was so smooth and looked so beautiful with that tan skin tone of hers. Her white painted fingernails were even perfect. Kevin couldn’t resist.

 

With that, Kevin leaned forward and began to lap up his sister's finger. His kissed it all over and started licking her skin rapidly. It was so soft and felt so good against his lips.

 

Ari giggled as she watched the little man go crazy down at her finger. He really was pathetic. Even her finger was enough to send him into frenzy. Ari pulled her finger away, still giggling.

 

“See Kevin!” She began. “You absolutely love your giant sister. Even my finger was enough to turn you on. You barely hesitated to worship it when I told you to!”

 

Kevin was still silent down below. What was he doing? It was like any part of Ari’s body made him completely lose control. How was he letting himself fall into that trap?

 

“Maybe you just don’t see it yet…” Ari said to Kevin, still amused from how easy it was to get him to worship her. “I’d get some good rest if I were you, Kev. Remember, you're going to work with mom tomorrow.” She said with a grin on her face before turning round and heading back to the living room.

 

“Oh fuck…” Kevin said to himself. He had completely forgot that he was going to work with Amanda tomorrow. 

 

Kevin dreaded the day he had ahead of him tomorrow. If there was one thing he knew, it was that things could get really messy…

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning Kevin stood atop the kitchen counter outside of his box ready for the day ahead of him. He had made sure to wake up early and get dressed as he certainly did not want to keep his mom waiting.

 

Kevin heard a clacking sound as Amanda approached the kitchen. Her open toe black high heels were clacking away as she entered the room. She was wearing her normal work attire, being a smart black dress that highlighted her beautiful ass nicely. Her smooth golden legs were on full display. 

 

“You ready to go, little guy?” Amanda said down towards her son with her hands on her hips.

 

“Yeah mom, I’m ready to go…” Kevin replied in a dejected manor, really not wanting to accompany his mom to work today.

 

“Hey, change that attitude mister! I don’t wanna here any complaining from you!” She said down to him sternly, unimpressed with how he had just spoken to her.

 

Ari walked into the kitchen ready for school. She was wearing a similar outfit to the day before, only today she sported some black cargo pants instead of jeans. Ari had only come into the kitchen to find something to eat before she left, but she couldn’t help eavesdropping in on Kevin and Amanda’s conversation.

 

Amanda reached down and took off her high heels. She bent down to pick them up, before placing them on the counter before a confused Kevin.

 

“Mom, what’s going on?” He asked her, slightly worried by her actions.

 

Kevin’s worried tone of voice caught Ari’s attention.

 

“You, my tiny little man, are going to be spending the day under my feet in my high heels.” She said down to him assertively.

 

Ari was hooked now. This was amazing news.

 

Kevin gave his mom a blank look. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

 

“Mom, no…” he began, “surely your joking, right? That’s not happening!”

 

“Oh, I think you’ll find it certainly is happening.” Amanda said down towards her son. “I’ve decided it’s the best place for you today. I have no pockets in my dress, and my handbag would be too dangerous for you, and that’s final!”

 

“Mom, come on, don’t you think this is a bit too far?” 

 

Kevin saw his sister smirking as she leaned against the fridge with her arms crossed, her busty boobs squeezing together and highlighting her impressive cleavage she did so.

 

“No Kevin, I absolutely do not think it’s too far. I don’t want my bosses at work knowing that you’re still tiny because they’ll make me take time off to look after you, and we need the money. There’s no discussing this.”

 

Ari walked over to where Amanda and Kevin were. “I’ve gotta go mom, have a great day.” She said, giving her mom a kiss. “And you too, little Kev. Enjoy yourself down there!” She said again, indicating towards Amanda’s high heels that were looming over Kevin.

 

Kevin could tell that Ari was loving this. He could tell she thoroughly enjoyed the thought of him being underneath his mom’s feet all day, he just hoped it wouldn’t give her any ideas. He watched as she turned and strutted away, purposefully walking so the huge ass would jiggle as much as possible. Kevin tried his absolute best to keep his eyes off that amazing ass of hers.

 

Still slightly focused on the thought of his sister ass, Kevin felt himself suddenly being hoisted up by his mom’s fingers. Amanda moved her tiny son from the table to the floor down by her bare feet, before moving her high heels from the table down next to Kevin.

 

Kevin’s eyes widened as he saw his mom’s bare feet right before him. She had some beautiful, smooth toes and her toenails were painted a lovley shade of red. Her foot was lightly bouncing up and down from the wooden floor, her slightly moist soles making a tapping sound as she looked down at her son expectantly.

 

“Well, go on! Climb into the shoe!” Amanda said with her arms folded as she looked down at the tiny little man at her feet. A part of her liked having him down there. It only outlined the pure dominance she had over him as she towered above her tiny son.

 

Another part of Amanda did feel slightly sorry for her miniature son. He was so tiny and helpless, so pathetic. There was nothing she could do about though; this was just how it was going to have to be today.

 

Kevin knew the deal already: his mom would get her way. He turned away from the ginormous feet, so he was facing the open-toe high heels. 

 

Kevin sighed as he looked at the black sole of the left shoe, the sole where he would be spending the majority of his day underneath his mom’s foot. He took one look back at his expectant mother before making his way towards the high heels…

 

Now laying down on the high heel, making sure to keep his back extremely flat, Kevin heard his mom walk over to the shoes. Amanda looked down at him with a smile.

 

“Okay Kev, I’m going to put my shoes on now, so brace yourself.” She began. “The way my feet fit into these shoes, there should be a small gap for you to breathe between the shoe and my foot, so there shouldn’t be enough pressure to hurt you.”

 

Kevin took a big gulp as his mom spoke down to him, bracing himself for what was about to happen. 

 

“Okay mom, come on let’s just get it over and done with!” He shouted up to her, wanting to get the worst over with.

 

Amanda raised up her leg and hovered it over the open toe high heel. She put her foot through the shoe strap before carefully lowering it down to the sole.

 

Kevin could do absolutely nothing but watch as he saw his mom’s smooth golden sole hover above his body. He saw the sole get closer and closer, almost teasing him as it beckoned closer and closer. Kevin could feel the heat from her moist sole more and more as it got closer to his body. That same slight odour that he was fairly used to by now began to fill up the air around him. 

 

Finally, her sole made contact with his body. He felt his mom’s smooth sole connect with his face, her moist skin squelching as it pressed into him more and more. Amanda’s sole finally completely engulfed Kevin, her sweaty underfoot completely eating his body. Finally, Kevin was completely sealed underneath his mom’s foot.

 

Amanda strapped her other foot into the other high heel and stood up. Stood with her legs together, she looked down at her feet. She gave her toes a wiggle to test out how it felt with her tiny son underneath her sole.  She looked down wondrously, simply trying to fathom the fact her own son was now sealed underneath her foot. It was almost an entertaining thought.

 

Not wanting to be late for work, Amanda gave herself only a moment to giggle at the situation before she set off in her stride. 

 

If she hadn’t felt like a Queen before, Amanda really felt like one now. She made her way for the front door, feeling like a goddess with her tiny subject firmly sealed exactly where he should be…

 

 Underneath her.

 

 

 

 

 

At school, Ari was now walking down the hallway towards her first class accompanied by Mia. The two girls had been laughing as Ari filled Mia in on everything that had gone on with tiny Kevin this morning.

 

As they walked down the hallway, Ari once again spotted Cody flirting with a group of girls whilst leaning up against the lockers. Similarly to yesterday, he was clearly trying to make eye contact with Ari, and all this flirting was a desperate attempt to make her jealous.

 

Ari scoffed and gave Mia a disapproving look as they passed him.

 

“Ugh, he’s just such an asshole!” Ari complained “it’s like every day he’s trying to make me jealous by talking to these other girls!”

 

“Girl, what have I told you! You just have to ignore him!” Mia replied to her best friend. Mia knew that Ari had been getting frustrated with Cody’s actions for some time now.

 

“I just wish he hadn’t had his vaccine yet… if I found him tiny now I would for sure teach him a lesson.” Ari replied as they entered their classroom a-few minutes early and took a seat.

 

Mia pondered over what Ari had just said for a moment. An idea was starting to form in her mind…

 

“Well…” Mia began, ready to propose her idea to Ari.

 

“What?!” Ari replied back, curious as to what her best friend was scheming.

 

“I mean… I know it’s a long shot but, you said ScienceCorp send vaccines to your house every week so you can keep Kevin small, right?” Mia began.

 

“Umm, yeah? But what does that have to with Cody?” Ari shot back, confused at where this was going.

 

“Well… and this is just an idea, what if you tried using one of the vaccines on Cody… the vaccines make men immune to the virus, but it doesn’t change the fact their genetic make-up still makes the vaccine shrink them…” Mia said back, making sure to lower her voice as she spoke.

 

Ari stared at her friend blankly for a moment. For a minute she couldn’t decide whether Mia was a a genius or an actual crazy person.

 

“That would never work.” Ari replied, “how would I even get Cody to come round my house?” 

 

“Ari! You literally ended things with him! And this whole time he’s being trying to get back at you, he would come round your house the second you asked him!” Mia said back.

 

Ari stopped to think for a moment. Maybe, just maybe it was a good idea. If she could just shrink Cody down for another few days, she could teach him a proper lesson. Ari felt herself getting slightly aroused at the idea. All the things she could do with a tiny Cody, all the ways she could punish him just like she’d punished her tiny older brother. It was enticing.

 

“Okay…” Ari began. “So, you're saying I should shrink Cody, teach him a proper lesson, and then when he grows back, he’ll leave me alone…”

 

“Exactly!” Mia replied. “I think it’s a fantastic idea!”

 

At that exact moment, their teacher walked into the class, ending any further discussion on the matter. 

 

Ari spent the whole period wondering and picturing it, having a tiny Cody to set straight completely at her mercy….

 

“Fuck it.” Ari thought. “He deserves it…”

 

 

 

 

 

Amanda strutted into the office with a bounce in her step. She felt especially good today, she felt especially powerful. She sensed the familiar stares from her male co-workers as she breezed past their desks. Once again, she couldn’t even blame the married males for stealing a look at her ass, she was almost guaranteed to be more attractive than their wives.

 

Amanda felt Kevin being pressed firmly underneath her foot as she made her way to her desk. It almost felt… good to have him under there.

 

 

For Kevin, the journey into his mom’s office had been nothing less than a hellish experience.

 

He had been completely helpless, being able to do nothing but lay there as his mom’s sole pressed into him with every step as she walked. Continuously, he felt the moist plushy sole press into his face and whole body over and over again, engulfing his face in her foot sweat and completely covering his body underfoot.

 

Kevin was laying with his legs up by the heel of her foot, and his head further down towards his mom’s toe area. Ever so often he felt his mom wiggle her toes over his face. He wasn’t sure whether this was an accident or if it was a sheer show of power from his mom to demonstrate just how powerful her toes were.

 

As Kevin helplessly lay there, sealed underneath his mom’s foot within her high heel, that all familiar odour filled up the air around him. He simply had to lay there and breathe in his mom’s foot stench, the foot stench that was filling up his whole entire world.

 

“God…” Kevin thought to himself within his sweaty prison. “I bet Ari is just loving the thought of this…” he pressed into the sole as his mom took another step, just trying to resist another face full of Amanda’s sweaty foot. It was no use. Her feet and her toes, they were just way too powerful. 

 

Amanda smiled as she felt her tiny son squirm underneath her foot. She knew there was no use, why was he even trying? She gave her toes another wiggle, her digits brushing against Kevin’s face, reminding him he that even her toes were a powerful presence in comparison to him.

 

Finally, Amanda reached her desk in the corner of the office. As usual, her co-worker Zoe had been there bright an early, already sat down beside Amanda’s desk.

 

“Hey girl! How are you doing?!” The younger woman asked Amanda, excited to see her friend finally arrive at the office.

 

Amanda sat down at her desk and logged into the computer in front of her. A small part of her felt slightly awkward with the situation after all that her and Zoe had talked about yesterday.

 

“How’s things with Kevin at home? Did you give any thought to my advice yesterday?” Zoe questioned Amanda.

 

Amanda shifted uncomfortably in her chair before speaking. 

 

“Yeah, yeah I thought about it…” Amanda pressed her toes into Kevin’s face in an attempt to cover his ears. She didn’t want her tiny son to know what her and Zoe had been discussing the day prior. Zoe noticed there was something slightly off with Amanda today. 

 

“Amanda, what’s up? You seem a-bit… strange today…” she questioned her friend.

 

Amanda leaned in closer to Zoe. She’d accepted that there was no way she’d be able to keep this a secret all day.

 

“Zoe, if I show you something, you have to promise me that you won’t make a fuss. Our bosses can not know about this.” Amanda said to Zoe, a very serious tone to her voice.

 

Zoe nodded back, sealing her promise.

 

Amanda gestured down to her open toe high heels. Zoe looked down towards Amandas beautiful toes with confusion.

 

She watched on as Amanda slowly raised up her toes on her left foot. As her toes lifted up, it revealed the head of a tiny little man that had been completely sealed underneath her.

 

“Oh my god!” Zoe whispered, trying to keep her voice down as she looked down at Amanda’s feet. “That’s your son! That’s Kevin!” She said, lowering her head closer to the floor.

 

“Yep…” Amanda replied back, scanning the room to make sure no one in the office was looking.  “Ari’s at school, so there’s no one at home to look after him. I figured my high heel was the place where he’s least likely to get seen.”

 

A smile appeared across Zoe’s face as she started down at the tiny Kevin, who was just glad to have some fresh air.

 

 This was amazing to Zoe. Amanda was literally keeping her son underneath her feet. Maybe she had listened to the advice that Zoe had given her yesterday.

 

“Hey there little guy!” Zoe said as she waved down to Kevin, who still had the bottom half of his body being pinned underfoot by his mom. Her tone of voice was one that you’d expect to hear when a human talks to dog. Kevin cringed as Zoe waved down him. This was so embarrassing.

 

Amanda let her toes down, once again sealing Kevin in his fleshy tomb.

 

“Wow! Your feet!” Zoe said to her friend. “So I guess you’re really embracing being this powerful mother. Keeping Kevin at your feet is bound to be a firm reminder of who’s the boss.”

 

Amanda smiled at her friend before they both quieted down after seeing their boss walk by. Both women pretended to get to work.

 

“I’m proud of you!” Zoe whispered to Amanda.

 

Amanda smiled back. She wiggled her toes once again as they tickled over Kevin’s face. She felt a strong sense of achievement. She liked this…

 

 

 

 

A-few hours later, Amanda and Zoe we’re well into their work day. They had eventually gotten some work done after this morning's revelation.

 

Kevin hadn’t enjoyed himself at all. His mom’s sweaty feet were not becoming any less awful for him. He was absolutely mortified that his mom had showed him off to her work colleague. The fact someone else knew about him being kept tiny, and they knew he was being kept as a pet for his mom and sister absolutely horrified him. It was just a matter of time before people found out and he became one of those rumours about local people who never grew back.

 

 

Amanda, hard at work and enjoying having her son underfoot, checked the computer screen for the time.

 

“Crap!” She said. “I completely forgot; I have a meeting with the boss to discuss my salary!” She blurted out as she turned to Zoe. “I can’t take Kevin in there; I just can’t have even a 1% risk they’ll find out that he’s still tiny!”

 

Zoe paused her work and tried to calm down her friend.

 

“It’s okay, just relax…” She said as an idea came into her head. “Why don’t you just give Kevin to me whilst you have the meeting?” 

 

Amanda thought about this for just a moment. It was a kind offer from Zoe, but she still wasn’t sure. Yes, Zoe was her best friend at work, but could she really trust her? This was literally her human son she’d be giving to her. 

 

Despite her doubts, there wasn’t really much other choice that Amanda had.

 

“Okay, okay. Are you sure? Will you be okay to look after him?” Amanda asked her friend.

 

“Yes, it will be absolutely fine!” Zoe said in reply. “Now hurry, you can’t be late for this meeting!” 

 

Amanda hurriedly began to take her high heel off in order to give Kevin over to Zoe. She wondered just what Kevin would think of this…

 

 

 

 

 

Kevin stood completely still atop Zoe’s desk. He’d been released from his mom’s fleshy prison and was handed over to the woman he’d only met once or twice before in his life. Luckily, Zoe’s desk had heightened walls around her, so nobody would be able to see the tiny man.

 

Zoe looked down at Kevin curiously. This was the first time she had ever come into contact with a shrunken man. It was truly fascinating.

 

Kevin on the other hand, was somewhat frightened. This was just the second time since he’d shrunk that he’d come into contact with someone other than his mom or sister, and the first time he thought Ari’s friend was going to eat him alive.

 

Zoe’s red painted fingernails were tapping away right beside Kevin. Her huge powerful, mixed-race fingers looked absolutely huge. 

 

“So, little guy.” Zoe said down to him, breaking the silence. “How are you enjoying being shrunk?”

 

Kevin looked back up at her beautiful tan face. She had lovley eyes and gorgeous curly hair.

 

“Umm, I’m not enjoying it! I have no life now and no free will! Please, you’ve gotta convince my mom to let me grow back.” He replied desperately 

 

Zoe giggled at the tiny man’s response.  That was certainly not going to happen.

 

“You don’t have to lie to, little Kevin.” She began. “Your mom has told me all about your little antics and it sounds like your enjoying yourself just fine. In fact, I heard about your little foot situation with your mom the other day. I bet you were even loving being kept under her feet earlier today!” Zoe laughed down to him.

 

Kevin felt his stomach drop. How was it that everyone seemed to be so on board with the thought of him being shrunk. Sure, he’d questioned whether this may be his true place in life, but if you gave him the option to be grown back right now, he’d take it in a heartbeat.

 

“Hmmm.” Zoe said, placing a finger on her chin as she looked up to the sky in thought. “In fact, that gives me an idea.”

 

Without warning, Zoe’s huge fingers made a move for Kevin. She plucked the tiny man up before transferring him down to underneath her desk, right next to her huge high heels.

 

Kevin watched as Zoe slipped off her closed toe high heels, revealing her huge size 7 feet. Zoe’s toes were painted a mint green color, a color that really complimented her beautiful, tanned feet.

 

Zoe moved her feet, so her soles were facing Kevin underneath the desk. Kevin stared up at the smooth, tan soles before him. Zoe, much like his mom and his sister, had absolutely incredible feet. Her soles were so smooth, not a single flaw on the bottom of her foot. Her toes seemed to be perfectly shaped, and that gorgeous mixed-race color of hers, it was amazing.

 

“God dammit!” Kevin whispered to himself. He didn’t know what it was about feet when he was this size, but they just seemed so powerful… so gorgeous.

 

Zoe looked down at the little man before speaking. “Go on Kevin, go to town on them. If what I’ve heard is true, then I know you want to.”

 

Kevin didn’t want to conform this madness, but it was so hard. Those massive soles before him, there was just know way he would be able to resist. Zoe flexed her toes at they expanded above Kevin. Her feet and toes were even bigger than Ari and Amanda’s, they were even more powerful.

 

Hesitating for just a moment, Kevin leaned forward and placed his hands on the mid-section of Zoe’s toes as she looked down in amusement. Oh, that feeling. Zoe’s soles had the same smooth but rough texture that Ari’s feet had, that same texture that had previously him crazy over his sister’s feet.

 

Kevin looked up at the exact moment Zoe scrunched her toes together. This created a number of beautiful creases on the bottom her foot. Kevin just wanted to dive right in.

 

Kevin leaned in and placed a single kiss on Zoe’s sole. There was something different about her foot. It tasted amazing, it tasted gorgeous. He got a hint of strawberry as he planted more and more kisses on the gorgeous foot.

 

Zoe looked down, completely entranced by the little man down at her feet. She watched as he began to kiss away at her feet. He had barely taken any convincing. It seemed to Zoe that Kevin had definitely started to accept his role as a tiny little person. She had done this not only for own entertainment, but also in the hope that the experience would make it easier for Amanda to break her tiny son and for him to accept his new life. She believed her feet were the best thing to get the job done.

 

Kissing turned to licking for Kevin as he licked up and down as far as he could on Zoe’s sole. He felt his tongue go up and over the creases in her sole as he desperately searched for that gorgeous strawberry taste.

 

“Go on little guy, fuck my feet.” Zoe said down to him, asking the little man to go one step further.

 

She continued to watch on as Kevin ripped his shorts off, exposing his tiny little throbbing boner underneath. Kevin grabbed onto as much flesh as he could before he started humping frantically at her brown heel.

 

“You love this, don’t you Kevin?” Zoe said down to him. “You love my feet, in fact you love all feet.” She continued. “And you accept that at your tiny size any feet that are put before you are worthy to be worshiped as they are so much more powerful than you.”

 

Kevin listened on as Zoe’s degrading words continued to flow on down. Strangely enough, her words weren’t turning him off, they only seemed to be fuelling his horniness as he continued to hump away at the gorgeous foot.

 

“You don’t just accept that this is your new place in life, you love that it is. You love the fact your mom and sister have so much power over you. You love the fact they can make you do whatever they want, including making you worship their feet.” She stated again. “And to me, by you getting turned on by my feet so easily, it tells me that you're ready to embrace this new role in life.”

 

Kevin looked up once more as Zoe flexed all 10 of her massive toes. They expanded right over his head, showing one last massive display of power. As Zoe’s toes teased Kevin, that was his final straw. He reached climax, blowing a huge load out onto Zoe’s sole. He felt like his load would never stop coming out. At the same time, he was in a complete world of ecstasy.

 

Kevin fell to the floor, panting uncontrollably after all the energy he had just exerted. Cum was still leaking from his rock-hard dick.

 

Zoe smiled down, seeing the bug like man sprawled out by her feet, all his energy taken out of him.

 

“Now that’s a good little pet.” She said down to him softly with a warm smile, before lowering her sole, completely sealing Kevin underneath it.

 

Zoe smiled to herself as she thought about her good work. This would certainly be a factor that chipped away towards breaking Kevin. She knew it would be best for their family.

 

With the tiny man still underfoot, she began rolling him around underneath her.  Kevin lay there helplessly as the powerful soul manoeuvred his whole body. He wasn’t sure what to think anymore, he wasn’t sure if he was ever meant to be grown back. He was almost sure that this was his destiny.

 

It was food for thought for Kevin as Zoe’s foot moved above him, completely helplessly rolling him underneath the gorgeous foot in a pool of his own cum.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey there!” Ari said with a big fake smile as she greeted Cody in the hallway.

 

The big strapping man was taken aback. Ari was not someone that he’d expected to speak to him today.

 

“Err… hey.” Cody replied awkwardly, slightly confused at what was happening.

 

“So…” Ari began. “I was just thinking, it’s been so long since we’ve caught up!” She made sure to subtly press her boobs together with her arms, forming more of a cleavage at her chest.

 

“Yeah…” Cody replied gingerly, still skeptical of the situation.

 

“I was thinking… why don’t you come round mine after school, we can have a catch up and you know…” she said back, biting her lip.

 

Despite being skeptical of the situation, this sounded very appealing for Cody. No matter how many girls he’d been with since him and Ari ended things, they just weren’t her. No one could ever be the goddess-like woman that Ari was. This thought remained as he took a sneaky glance at her impressive cleavage.

 

“Okay, fuck it.” Cody said. “Sounds good, it’ll be nice to catch up.”

 

“Okay, amazing!” Ari replied. “Swing by at i don’t know, 4 o’clock?”

 

“Works for me.” Cody replied.

 

With that, Ari gave him and smile and turned away, strutting down the hallway, her impressive ass jiggling as she walked away.

 

She smiled to herself deviously as her plan was now put into play. She couldn’t wait to teach that little asshole a lesson… she couldn’t wait to shrink Cody down to a minuscule size. 

 

He had no idea what he was in for.

 


 

Chapter End Notes:
There you have it. 

I’ve got a feeling both Kevin and Cody are in for more than they bargained for… 

What will happen now Ari has plotted to shrink Cody, and Kevin has unlocked his deepest desires?

Only time will tell!

as always, please check out my Patreon for deleted scenes and exclusives at:

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link


thanks!