- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 6 is here!

If you like foot play, this one’s for you!

Thanks so much for all the recent feedback. I hope you enjoy!

“WHAT… THE FUCK… ARE YOU TWO DOING?”

 

Those are the words Amanda shouted at her two children. Ari lay there, completely frozen, her naked tits on display. Kevin quickly took his mouth off of his sisters now much softer nipple, still stood atop her giant breasts.

 

“Get dressed now! Kevin, you are sleeping in your box downstairs in the kitchen tonight. We will talk about this tomorrow morning. I’m going to come back in 2 minutes and both of your clothes better be on!” Amanda assertively told the siblings before walking out and slamming the door.

 

Ari and Kevin gave each other a concerned look. Neither of them knew what could possibly be said. 

 

They were in a whole world of trouble.

 

 

 

Around 10 minutes later, the 3 family members were sat around the table in the kitchen. They had been sat in this exact spot earlier this morning enjoying a wholesome family breakfast. This was certainly a very different situation to that. 

 

There was an immeasurable tension in the room. Of course there was, how could there not be after what Amanda had just caught her 2 children doing? Amanda glared at the 2 kids as the silence continued. This was a glare the 2 of them had become very familiar with growing up, are glare that they’d often received when they were in big big trouble. Amanda finally spoke, breaking the silence.

 

“I can’t quite believe what I’ve just seen. My eyes weren’t deceiving me, were they?” She began.

 

Neither of them could muster a response. 

 

Although Kevin knew he was in deep shit, it was reassuring to him that him and Ari were in this together, both in as big trouble as the other.

 

“It wasn’t a rhetorical question! Answer me!” Amanda continued.

 

“No mom, your eyes weren’t deceiving you.” The two children replied in unison.

 

“Kevin… I just can’t believe you would do such a thing.” She said, glancing down at her tiny son on the table.

 

Huh? Kevin was confused… “why is she aiming this just at me?” He thought to himself. “If anything, it was more Ari’s fault. She was the one who instigated it.” He thought to himself again. He glanced up his mother with a puzzled look.

 

“I just can’t believe you would convince your sister that this was an okay thing to do.” She continued.

 

Kevin couldn’t believe his ears. His mom thought he was the one that had stuck it on his sister! This was bullshit! Ari stayed silent with a guilty look on her face.

 

“I mean, it’s just disgusting. You’re the older brother and you’ve been persuading your younger sister to use you for your own sexual pleasure! Do you think just because your tiny that that’s okay?”

 

“No, mom, that’s not how things happened at all!”  Kevin began, desperately trying to explain things. “If anything, it was Ari who suggested the whole thing!” He felt bad for ratting out his sister, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

 

“Ohh that’s a likely story. You're blaming it on your little sister now?” Amanda replied.

 

“It’s true! Just ask her!” He replied.

 

“Ari, is Kevin telling the truth?” Amanda asked, diverting her attention towards her daughter.

 

Ari finally looked up. This whole time she’d been looking down at the table in shame. Initially, she thought she’d been in a whole world of trouble, but this was it, this was her way out. Ari looked at her brother quickly, and then looked back at her mom before speaking.

 

“No mom, it’s not true.” Ari finally spoke “Me and Kevin were chilling out last night,  and then I caught him staring at my boobs. I told him to stop but then he asked if he could play on them.” She continued. “I said no, but he made me feel really bad. He started saying I don’t know what it’s like being his size and that I’m being a horrible sister.” She was lying through her teeth

 

Kevin simply could not believe what he was hearing. That might just have been the biggest lie he’s ever heard, that wasn’t how it went down at all! Amanda shot her son evil eyes after hearing this from her daughter. She raging at what Ari had just told her.

 

Amanda turned to Ari, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. “I’m so sorry that had to happen to you, honey.” Ari remained silent, that guilty look still plastered on her face.

 

Kevin stood there on table, still shocked at this special treatment his sister was getting. This was  her fault and he was getting the blame for it all!

 

“Ari, Can you go see if you can go round a friends house until the evening?” Amanda asked her daughter. “I think some time alone for me and your brother is definitely in order….”

 

“Yeah, sure mom, I’ll text Mia.” Ari said. She couldn’t believe her luck. She’d completely avoided punishment for this whilst her brother took the full heat.

 

Ari got up out of her seat, not even acknowledging Kevin as she left the room to go upstairs.

 

“As for you little guy…” Amanda began “I’ve got some errands to run that are going to take up most of my day… so I’ll deal with you later.” She said as she plucked the little man up forcefully and dropped him on the kitchen counter where his wooden box was. “Don’t you leave that box until I’m back. I mean it!

 

Amanda left the room before Kevin could even get a word in. Kevin felt his stomach drop to the floor. This was bad. This was really bad.

 

 

It was hours later, at around 6PM. Kevin had spent all day in his wooden box, which had started to feel like more of a wooden prison. Kevin was sat in his bed, still furious at his little sister for lying about what had happened. All of a sudden, the door of the box flung open and ginormous finger poked through the door. He heard his moms voice from outside of the box.

 

“Kevin it’s time to come out.” He heard his coms voice say.

 

Kevin jumped out of bed. “About time.” He thought to himself. He hurried outside quickly, not wanting to keep giant mom waiting and make her angrier than she already was. 

 

He exited the wooden box, stepping onto the all familiar cold surface that was the kitchen countertop. He looked up at his mom, she looked ginormous as usual. There she stood, hands on her curvy hips, looking down in a disapproving way at Kevin. Amanda reached down and plucked Kevin off the countertop, raising him up to her face.

 

“Well little guy, as you know I’m not very happy with you at all.” She began. “You're growing back tomorrow so this is my last chance to give you proper punishment for what you did to your little sister. Hopefully we can try and move past it afterwards.” 

 

Kevin grimaced as she spoke. Punishment? Oh god. What could this possibly be?

 

Amanda dropped Kevin into her hand and closed it around him. She began walking over to where the couch was. Once she’d reached the couch, she dropped Kevin onto one end of it and crouched down so she could speak to the little man.

 

Kevin landed on the couch with a thud. Luckily it was a soft surface, so he didn’t hurt himself. He got up to his feet and looked up towards his mom who was crouched down, her face level with his body.

 

“So little Kev, I know how much you absolutely hated giving me a foot rub yesterday… so that’s exactly what you're going to spend the evening doing… rubbing my feet!” She continued. “Unfortunately for you, I’ve been up on my feet running errands all day… so they’re very hot and sweaty.” She said in a patronising tone, she seemed to be almost teasing him.

 

“Mom… no, come on!” Kevin whined up to his mom. There was no way he was doing that again.

 

“Oh, you don’t want to rub mommy’s feet?” She asked him. “Well, you should’ve thought about that before you acted like a complete perv to your sister!”

 

“Mom no! I’m not doing it! Your feet stink and the smell is 10x stronger to me when I’m at this size.” He shouted back up angrily.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Kev, I think you seem to have forgotten who’s 5 inches tall here… your going to run my feet whether you like it or not.”

 

Kevin was beaten. There was absolutely nothing he could do to protest. She really had him exactly where she wanted him.

 

Amanda stood up and walked to the other side of the couch before taking a seat. She took one last look at her son, gave him a sarcastic wave, and extended her legs out towards Kevin. As her feet reached the little man, she flexed her toes and laughed, displaying the shower power she had over him. Her feet absolutely dwarfed Kevin. Amanda switched on the TV and began to relax, excited for another foot rub from her tiny son.

 

Kevin stood there in front of his mom's giant feet, an all-familiar sight from yesterday. As he stood there, looking up at the gigantic soles before him, something seemed to be different this time around. Kevin noticed that there was a much stronger smell coming from Amanda’s feet and toes, and it wasn’t a pleasant one at all. Amanda really wasn’t kidding about her feet being hot and sweaty. Kevin pulled a face as the smell entered his nostrils. This was not going to be a fun evening.

 

“I don’t feel any rubbing little guy.” Amanda said down to her tiny son.

 

“Mom come on, is this really necessary?.” He shouted back in a desperate last attempt to get out of this situation.

 

“I don’t wanna hear it Kevin, start rubbing my feet. Now!” She said assertively.

 

With that, slightly scared at what other punishment his mother had in store for him if he didn’t comply, Kevin got to work. He began to massage the giant feet, but this time, unlike yesterday they were so much more moist with sweat that they’d built up throughout the day. Kevin got to work on his mom's smooth heel. Even if he wasn’t particularly pleased with his predicament, he still wanted to do a good job; he didn’t need to piss his mom off any more than she already was. As Kevin rubbed away down at Amanda’s feet, she smiled back above as she watched TV. Kevin had to spend all evening doing what she told him, and there’s absolutely nothing the little man could do about it.

 

 

 

Ari was sat on the edge of Mia’s bed in her bedroom. After the family conversation this morning, her and Mia and gone to the mall to get some food during the day before they came back to her house. Ari, feeling like she needed to talk to someone and speak her mind, spent some time explaining the whole situation of what was going on back home to Mia, needing to get it off her chest.

 

“And then my mom immediately assumed it was all Kevin’s fault, and I didn’t get in any trouble at all.” Ari ranted to Mia, who was incredibly engaged, and rather surprised about the story her best friend was telling her.”

 

“I see…” Mia replied, Ari’s story providing lots of food for thought. “Is that everything that happened?”

 

“Yeah… that’s about it.” Ari replied, trying to think if she had missed anything out. Kevin’s at home with my mom right now… he’s probably got a face full of feet right now!” She said with a slight chuckle, thinking back to when she’d seen him giving their mom a foot rub yesterday.“Oh god you probably think I’m the biggest creep right now… doing all that with my brother.”

 

Mia gave Ari a reassuring look before speaking. “No Ari! Don’t be stupid I don’t at all. Look, I’ve heard loads of stories about dynamics heavily changing between family members when they shrink… apparently it just feels like all morals just go out the window for those 3 days and there’s no consequences after. I don’t think any differently of you, girl!”

 

Ari stared blankly at Mia for a moment. The words Mia had just said were incredibly accurate.

 

“Look Ari.” Mia continued. “When my brother shrunk, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have the temptation to have a little bit of fun with him. I think it’s just that feeling of power, knowing we’re in charge and there’s nothing they can do about it… it’s enticing.”

 

Ari smiled at Mia.

 

This was a huge relief to her. Telling Mia all of this felt like a massive weight off her chest, and she was so thankful that her best friend wasn’t being judgemental of her.

 

“And what about blaming the whole thing on Kevin when I was the one who instigated it… be honest, you don’t think that was wrong either?” She asked.

 

“Look Ari, you did what you had to do to get yourself out of trouble. I’m pretty sure anyone else would have done the same thing. And besides, Kevin’s the one that got the ball rolling in the first place by getting his tiny little dick hard from thinking about your boobs! He literally started fucking your tits whilst you were asleep! To be honest I’m surprised you're not angry at him!” Mia replied back.

 

Ari stopped to think for a minute. Mia was right. It was Kevin’s fault in the first place that they found themselves in this mess. If it wasn’t for him being a tiny little perv, none of this would have ever even happened.

 

“Yeah…” Ari began. “Your so right! I’ve been feeling bad about pinning the whole thing on him, but it’s his own fault anyway!” 

 

Ari suddenly found herself feeling frustrated that she’d been sympathetic towards her brother.

 

“Yeah, girl.” Mia said, “I think you ought to teach him a lesson when you get home tonight!”

 

Ari thought to herself for a moment, still angry.

 

“Yeah, maybe I will…” 

 

 

 

Back at home, Kevin had been slaving away at his mom's feet for 20 minutes. He’d been working hard at his mom's heels non-stop. Every time he stopped to take a break, his mom would tell him to continue right away.

 

Amanda was very amused. She thoroughly enjoyed having her son in his tiny state, working hard at her feet. Staring down at him, Amanda thought it was time to have some real fun.

 

She lowered her right foot, pushing down her tiny son underneath her toes. Kevin could not resist against the unimaginable strength her feet were displaying. Scrunching her red painted toes together with her little son underneath, she wrapped them around her tiny son. He was completely trapped in the grasp of her sweaty feet, and there was nothing he could do to escape.

 

“Mom! What the fuck are you doing?” Kevin shouted; his voice slightly muffled by Amanda’s toes pressing against his face.”

 

“Oh, nothing honey, I’m just making the most of this situation. I might as well have some fun you….” She replied back, a smug look spread across her face as she spoke.

 

Kevin could do nothing but lie there in the grasp of his mom's sweaty feet, breathing in the humid aroma of the toes that were surrounding him.

 

Amanda finally released Kevin from his sweaty prison as he dropped down back onto the couch.

 

“Thank god for that!” Kevin muttered under his breath. Though this triumph didn’t last for long, as when he looked up, he saw his moms giant sole coming down onto him. He watched as he saw the creases in her feet get closer and closer, before they completely trapped him underneath her powerful foot.

 

With Kevin firmly being kept firmly in place underneath her feet, Amanda began moving her foot back and forth, rolling her tiny son like a ball underneath her sole. She watched on in amusement. Her foot was like an omnipotent power to him, there was absolutely nothing he could do as she rolled him about. Amanda imagined his helpless little body getting thrown about underneath her foot. She began giggling to herself, only enjoying the situation more and more.

 

Kevin was in a hellish situation from underneath his mother's foot. He was helpless as he rolled about under the sweaty prison. He bumped up and down under the creases of his mother's smooth soles, hating the experience more and more with every second that passed.

 

There was one thing especially bad about this whole situation. As Kevin was rolled about by his mother, her soles would ever so often brush against his cock. Kevin could do nothing at all to prevent this, and he could only lie there as his mom's sole rubbed up his penis every few seconds. After everything that had happened over the last 24 hours, the last thing he wanted was to get a boner right now, but he couldn’t help it. The smooth sole just kept brushing against his cock, and his cock just kept getting harder. What was Amanda going to think if she felt it? 

 

Amanda wanted to see the look on her tiny sons face after all this torment. It would be priceless! He’d been completely put in his place!

 

She paused and stopped rolling him about. She lifted her foot up. The moisture and sweatiness of her feet must have acted as a sticky surface, as when she lifted up her foot, Kevin had stuck to the bottom of her sole! Amanda howled with laughter at the sight as she got a look at at her 5-inch-tall son, glued to the bottom of her foot, his arms spread wide in a star shape.

 

Wanting to inspect further, she turned her sole so that it was facing her before leaning forward to get a better look.

 

“Oh, Kevin you look so silly right no…”she began speaking but paused as she saw something that grabbed her attention.  “Is that…” no, her eyes must have been deceiving her. There’s no way. She leaned in closer… “oh my goodness!” She said in shock.

 

As Kevin stayed there, glued in place to the sole of his mom's foot, he had nothing to hide the raging boner that was clearly poking out underneath his shorts. 

 

“Oh my god Kevin!” She began, a smile and laughter beginning to crack through “my feet?! You’ve gotten a boner from being underneath my sweaty feet!” She laughed.

 

“No, mom! It’s not what it looks like.” He scrambled, desperate to explain to her what had really happened.

 

“Save it Kevin.” She spoke. “You really are a truly perverted little man. First your sister’s boobs, now my feet! I can’t believe it.”

 

Amanda was shocked. Kevin was supposed to grow back tomorrow, how were they going to resume normal life after all of this. She began to wonder if there really was any way back for her tiny son…

 

Amanda pondered on that last thought… an idea may have just come into her mind…

 

Just as Amanda was pondering, the front door opened. Ari had arrived home. Ari closed the door behind her and walked into the living room. Much like yesterday, she was met with a very interesting sight: her tiny brother plastered to the sole of his mom's foot. This was gold!

 

“Honey, come here!” Amanda said. “Come and get a look at this!”

 

Prior to what she’d discovered her two children doing the night before, it was as if Amanda had a whole different view on things now.

 

Ari hurried over to her mom on the couch and crouched down beside her.

 

“Look at him! I was literally just teasing him underneath my feet. I thought he’d be furious, but there he is with a boner from the whole ordeal!” She said, still wildly bamboozled by how much of a perv her son was being.

 

Ari leaned in towards her moms foot. She moved her face closer to Kevin.

 

“Oh my god… really Kev? Feet?” Ari laughed down towards her brother. This was an ideal situation.

 

Kevin went a strong shade of red as he looked up, the two giantess faces looking down at him disapprovingly. All he could do was stay there and take the heat.

 

The two women enjoyed a laugh together before Amanda peeled the tiny man off of her foot and put him down on the couch. 

 

Amanda’s phone began to ring. She had been contacting a few different people whilst Kevin was down at her feet, just in case. 

 

“I’m sorry, honey, I really need to take this call. You stay here with your brother whilst I’m gone.” Amanda said before hurrying out of the room and answering her phone.

 

Ari feasted her eyes as she looked down at her tiny brother. She still felt that same slight anger towards her brother that had come over her whilst she was at Mia’s house.

 

“We’ll Kev… looks like it’s just me and you. I think seeing as mom got a foot rub, and you so obviously loved it, I think it’s only fair that I get one too…” she said deviously, a big smile on her face.

 

“Ari, come on… no…” Kevin said in despair.

 

“Oh Kev…” Ari said with a chuckle. “And what makes you think you have a choice.” She said, effortless pushing the little man over with her finger.

 

 

 

Kevin stood at that same end of the couch where he’d been whilst rubbing his mom's feet. He looked up at his giant sister, who had taken a seat at the other end. She was now wearing those same Nike Pro shorts, exposing her gorgeous, long tanned thighs and legs.

 

“So… little brother.” She began. “I’m not very happy that you tried to rat me out earlier…” 

 

“What was I supposed to do! You told mom a complete lie!” He shouted back.

 

“Oh, little Kev, I really don’t appreciate that tone your taking with me…” she said back, almost seductively. “I’m pretty angry with your actions over the last couple of days actually… so hopefully this will teach you a little bit of humility.” 

 

She reached down to her socked feet and began taking off her socks. She pulled off each sock extra slowly to further torment her brother. Finally, one after the other, her socks came off, revealing her white pained toes.

 

Kevin watched as she did this. It was almost like torture. He knew what was coming. He’d had an hour of his mom's sweaty feet and now he was going to have to rub Ari’s. “Lord save me.” He thought to himself.

 

Ari, now barefoot, stretched out her legs until Kevin came face to face with her size 5 tanned soles. Ari wiggled her toes, wanting to tease her brother as much as possible. Kevin watched as she did so, feeling mocked as her toes wiggled in front of him.

 

“Come on little guy… get to work.” She spoke.

 

Kevin, having absolutely no choice but to comply, placed a hand on his sister's sole. He began to rub away again, just as he had done to his mother. As he began rubbing, he noticed that something was different about Ari’s feet. Gone was that horrible sweaty stench from his mom's feet, and it had been replaced a different smell… it was almost a pleasant smell. Curious, He slowly moved his face closer to Ari’s sole and took a big whiff. A glorious aroma entered his nostrils.

 

As Kevin continued to rub, he couldn’t help but think, “what is it with Ari?! Why does everything about her have to be so perfect?” These thoughts remained as he stepped back and took a moment to observe the massive sole before him. Kevin was never a big foot guy, but there was something about his sister's feet that he couldn’t help but just admire.

 

Her soles were just so soft, they were such a beautiful color. Her foot arch was perfect, creating an amazing shape for her feet. And the way her toes were just hanging back above, looking so soft and smooth. It truly was a beautiful pair of feet.

 

Kevin leaned in again to sniff the giant sole. That same pleasant smell entered his nostrils once again. Just as he was about to lean away again, he couldn’t. For some reason, he found himself moving his head closer and closer to Ari’s sole… until his face was literally touching the soft skin.

 

Feeling like a possessed man, Kevin didn’t know what had gotten into him. He stared at the soft surface for just a moment. 

 

He truly wasn’t sure what had come into him. Was he getting turned on by Ari’s feet?  He slowly leaned in once again, and almost subconsciously he planted a kiss. This kiss turned into another kiss, and this second kiss turned into more. Before he knew it, there he was, rapidly kissing his sisters foot. As he did so, he felt a slightly sweaty taste in his mouth. Strangely, he absolutely loved this taste. He couldn’t get enough.

 

Back from up above, Ari felt a wet tickle on her soles. “What the hell is that?” She thought to herself. She leaned forward, keeping her foot in place, curious as to just what was going on down at her feet. What she saw was something she could not quite believe. Her tiny little brother was licking and her foot like a crazy person!

 

“Kevin!” She said with an amused look on her face. “What the fuck!” She began cackling with laughter.

 

Kevin stopped in his tracks and looked up. He took a moment to think about what he’d just done. He had to be honest with himself… he felt no guilt, no shame. In this moment he was content. This was exactly what he wanted. Ari was just so perfect, even her foot was sexy!

 

“My feet, huh?” She said down to the little man.

 

Kevin, with his mind still on Ari’s feet, gave a simple nod in response.

 

Ari didn’t mind this one bit. If she hadn’t felt worshipped before, she was was certainly feeling worshipped now!

 

“You really are a filthy little perv, aren’t you?” Down to her brother. “I’m sorry little Kev, did I tell you to stop?” She questioned, before leaning back to her original position.

 

Kevin immediately resumed. He continued licking up and down his sister's foot, burying his face in her sole and taking in that incredible smell.

 

Ari lay back, a devious grin on her face. She looked down towards her feet with a smile. Her older brother was down there, literally worshipping her feet. She felt powerful. Even her feet were making her brother feel a certain type of way. “I could really get used this.” She thought to herself. “It’s just such a shame that Kevin’s growing back tomorrow.” She began to think about what things would be like when he grew back. Surely things couldn’t go back to normal.

 

Back down at Ari’s feet, Kevin had to admit, he was thoroughly enjoying this. Even the slight taste of sweat he was getting from kissing Ari’s feet… it tasted nice to him. He knew after the events of this weekend, sexualising his sister's feet probably wasn’t the best thing to do, but he just didn’t care right now, all he cared about was worshiping these gorgeous feet. Besides, he was growing back tomorrow, what’s the worst that could happen?

 

Ari and Kevin heard Amanda approaching from the other room. Kevin snapped out of it as he heard her coming, making sure he stopped kissing as she came in through the door.

 

Amanda stepped into the room. She at her tiny son who was now at her daughter's feet. Ari remained in a laid-back position on the couch.

 

“So guys… I’ve got some news…” Amanda said ominously.

 

“What is it mom?” Ari asked. She was extremely curious.

 

“Oh god.” Kevin thought to himself. This couldn’t be good news.

 

“Well… Amanda began. “With these new revelations about Kevin and his… desires to do with his family, I just couldn’t see how him growing back tomorrow would be any good for any of us.”

 

Kevin absolutely did not like where this was going. Ari on the other hand, she definitely did.

 

“So… I was on the phone to ScienceCorp and I explained what’s been happening…” she continued. “They thought it would be best that Kevin stays small until we’re able to resolve things… so they’re having some more doses of the vaccine delivered so we can keep our little guy small for a-bit longer…”

 

A huge grin spread across Ari’s face. Meanwhile, Kevin felt like dropping to his knees in despair.

 

“Mom! No! You can’t do that! What the fuck!”

 

Amanda strutted over to Kevin and plucked him up from beside Ari’s feet. She raised him up to her face.

 

“I absolutely can do that mister, and you don’t get a say about this at all after the stunts you’ve been pulling!”

 

Kevin was lost for words as he dangled in front of his moms' face. He saw Ari smiling and giggling from the corner of his eye. He was well and truly helpless.

 

Amanda looked her son dead in the eye as he dangled there.

 

 

“I think it’s time for a-few changes around here…”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Wow! What’s going to happen now that Kevin’s going to be kept small indefinitely? 
Only time will tell!
Chapter 7 will be out later this week.