- Text Size +

The couple of years that had passed since his time as a Total Drama contestant had been… alright for Cody. With one obvious exception his newfound fame hadn’t made him as popular with the ladies as he’d hoped but his life wasn’t so bad and he was still somewhat in contact with the friends he’d managed to make on the show. Life was good enough, at least, that suddenly waking up in a room that was not his own at a fraction of his usual height was much more frightening than exciting.

A quick scan of his immediate surroundings told him he was standing on a raised surface somewhat above the carpeted floor, in a fairly gloomily decorated and not-exactly clean room. A dresser to the right and a couple of bras lying on the floor told him this was a girl’s room, presumably belonging to the blanket-swaddled form on the nearby bed.

A range of possible actions flashed through Cody’s head, but all were put aside as the figure on the bed started to move, two pale arms emerging from the mass of blankets to stretch high into the air. A feminine groan followed as the body moved upright and the sheets finally slid away to reveal the last person the shrunken nerd would have expected to see right now.

Rubbing sleepily at her eyes with one hand and scratching her exposed midriff with the other, Gwen reluctantly rose to a sitting position and swung her slender legs over the side of her bed. Bedecked in a green top and some lacy black panties, the massive goth was a sight to set Cody’s mind racing. It was no secret that he had always been attracted to his former teammate, even if it was equally no secret that she didn’t return those feelings. And although the bra she had once given him remained a treasured possession, this was the very first time he had seen her in such a state of undress.

Though Gwen did glance around the room as she rose to her feet, she was too tired, and her unexpected visitor too tiny, for her to spot him among the usual mess of her apartment. For Cody, his attention was immediately drawn to the stride of her legs and the slight bounce of her unsupported chest as she moved across the room, a goofy grin spreading across his face. Such was the boy’s fascination with his friend’s body that he failed to notice that she was heading right for him, her dark eyes looking past him to the nearby dresser.

By the time Cody realized exactly where he was standing it was already too late. Gwen hooked her foot around the leg of the cushioned stool on which he stood and dragged it towards the dresser, not even sparing it a glance as the tiny nerd was thrown on his back. Grabbing her black lipstick, the oblivious girl casually lowered her ass towards her stricken companion.

For Cody it was like the sky was falling towards him, his vision instantly filled with the seemingly endless expanse of the goth girl’s booty as it descended towards his defenseless form. Cody had no time to react as he found himself buried beneath the weight of Gwen’s right buttock, the heavy mass of cellulite driving him down into the cushioned surface of the stool to the extent that he found himself surrounded on all sides by a combination of cushioned fabric and warm flesh. If his body was normal it would certainly have been crushed under such immense pressure, but it seemed his loss of size had been compensation for by a significant increase in his physical resistance. He couldn’t necessarily say he was comfortable, but he was alive, and honestly it wasn’t so bad if he just focused on the fact that he was getting up close and personal with his crush’s lovely rear.


While Cody was focusing on the positives of his situation, Gwen was starting to feel uncomfortable. Her panties were starting to ride up into her crack, her overused stool was getting more and more uncomfortable by the day, and to make matters worse a painful pressure was building in her bowels. A particularly persistent lump under her right cheek was causing the most irritation, and she quickly attempted to smooth it out by twisting her rear deeper into the chair. When that didn’t work she started bouncing in place, continually lifted her booty an inch from the stool before ramming it back down again, interspersed with more twisting and grinding in an all-out attempt to destroy the annoying lump.

For her shrunken visitor the goth’s movements brought equal amounts of pleasure and pain. On the one hand, Cody got to experience the extremely pleasurable sensation of Gwen’s warm and smooth flesh being rubbed all over his tiny body. On the other hand the hammering blows of her bouncing and the grinding of the cheeks was starting to push his durability to its limits, his bones and muscles aching from the continuous impacts. And that was before the gas came.

While Gwen’s earnest attempts to demolish her discomfort were unsuccessful in ironing out that annoying lump, the constant movement did have the effect of moving the pressure in her bowels lower. Whereas the first few bounces had been accompanied only by an increasingly loud gurgling, her next landing was accompanied by a thunderous roar powerful enough to vibrate her own cheeks as a noxious storm of gas bombarded the stool at point-blank range. Sighing in relief, Gwen redoubled her efforts, each bounce now accompanied by a powerful blast of flatulence, and each grind now targeted more at ensuring that the smell was pressed down into the stool than any remaining care for the unfortunate lump.

Down below, Cody could barely believe what was happening. He had gone from being trapped beneath a dangerous but manageable posterior, to being bombarded over and over again by hot stinky farts and a now visibly sweating ass warmed by the heat of its own emissions. His arms trapped at his sides by the successive impacts, he was unable to even cover his nose as several bouts of gas were forced straight down his nostrils and deep into his lungs, nearly choking him on the noxious fumes. To make matters worse the horrid smell was leeching not just into his own person but into the stool as well, ensuring that he was surrounded with the endless stench.

This torment continued for nearly two full minutes as Gwen released the entirety of her morning gas onto her unfortunate victim, her shifting ass only coming to a stop once the last of the pressure was released in a single long hiss that soaked deep into Cody’s body. Smiling to herself in satisfaction, the pale girl finished applying her lipstick and eyeliner, shifting again just slightly as she noted with some annoyance that the lump she had felt before had somehow endured her ass bombardment.

Finally deciding to just get up and see what exactly was causing her all this bother, Gwen rose from the stool and spun around, covering her nose with one hand as she peered down at the thoroughly fumigated piece of furniture. What she saw left her staring in confusion. Imprinted into the stool was the shape of a human, slightly sunken into the surface of the cushion but still protruding enough to explain the irritation she had felt. And it was trying to move. In fact it kind of looked like…

“Cody?” Confusion turned to shock as Gwen reached down and peeled the unpleasantly warm body of her tiny friend from the stool, mouth gaping as she watched him wave tiredly in her direction.

Still reeling from his earlier abuse, Cody could barely muster the energy to speak as he hung limply from the giant girl’s fingers. “He… hey Gwen. Umm… little help?”

Still in shock, Gwen went to bring Cody closer to her face before recoiling quickly at the horrid smell. “Ugh… you smell like ass.” She chuckled slightly as she remembered just why that was, and dumped the little boy onto her dresser as she took a seat. “How did you even get like this?” Pausing in thought, the goth girl frowned, and headed off any possible response with a further question. “Where you spying on me? Don’t tell me your stalking has escalated this much.” She wanted to believe her little friend was better than that, but she wasn’t so sure.

“No no, not at all.” Regaining some of his strength at the intense look that he was receiving, Cody shot up straight and shook his head, ignoring his lingering dizziness from the gas. “I mean your ass is great and any man would be lucky to…” He trailed off as Gwen’s eyes narrowed. “I wasn’t spying, I swear. I have no idea how I ended up like this.” Gwen wanted to believe that Cody was better than this, but his comments about her ass weren’t exactly helping his case. In the past he’d flirted with her excessively, and generally had made no secret of his interests, so it was hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. The goth girl felt he most likely had been perving on her, but that maybe things had gotten a bit out of hand.

She was annoyed, to say the least, but she reminded herself that Cody was still her friend and that right now he seemed like he needed her help. “Fine, I’ll trust you, for now.” Any attempt from the shrunken boy to respond was interrupted by a finger pointed at his chest. “But first, turn around while I change. And if I catch you looking, including through the mirror, you’ll wish I’d left you under my ass!” Her commanding tone had its desired effect and her tiny guest quickly turned his back.

Though his back was turned, Cody could still hear the sound of rustling cloth as Gwen pulled on her clothes for the day, blushing furiously at the thoughts going through his mind. The temptation to turn around, or sneak a peak in the dresser mirror, was intense, but the fear of retaliation, and the stench of the gas that still clung to him in a noxious cloud, won out. He could barely even imagine what the giant girl would consider worse than being under her ass, and he didn’t want to find out.

After a few moments Gwen had finished changing, now bedecked in black jeans and a green singlet top. Sitting down to grab her usual boots, she tapped Cody on the shoulder and let him turn around. “So, any ideas on how to get you back to normal?”

The little nerd shook his head, awkwardly adjusting his glasses. “Not really. Like I said I don’t know how this happened. Maybe I was hit with some kind of shrink ray, or I’ve fallen into some alternative dimension, or it’s a curse, or…” Cody trailed off as Gwen rolled her eyes. “Sorry.”

“Whatever. If you’ve got no leads then I’ve got other things to do while you think about it. I need to head to the shops. Now the question is, are you coming with me or are you staying here?”

Personally Gwen didn’t really care either way. She was a little concerned about Cody running around unmonitored in her apartment, but she figured there wasn’t much he could really do at his size. He’d clearly already seen her underwear after all, so there wasn’t much to hide from him anymore. On the other hand, taking him with her presented its own problems. She wasn’t planning on carrying a purse, and there was no way she was going to carry him in her cleavage, so he’d either need to go in the back pocket of her jeans or get stored in her boot with her sweat-prone feet. “If you’re coming with, you’re going to have to decide whether you’d rather take a ride in my boot or my pocket.”

Cody was conflicted. All things considered he’d much rather spend more time with Gwen than be left behind by himself, but neither of his transportation options sounded particularly appealing. The battering he’d experienced under his friend’s rear had been painful and he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to survive being trampled underfoot, but he also wanted to avoid being farted on again.