- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is mostly set up, with some butt content later.

It has been a few weeks since Harper hosted her slumber party, and a few weeks since Alex and Brook became a couple.  Since then, Alex had been working out regularly, losing weight, and quickly getting more defined muscles than he had before.  He’s done all this, to try to be the best boyfriend he can for Brook, to make up for the missed years.  Alex stood at 5’11” with black hair, and had developing muscles, from his recent increase in exercise.

For the same reason, Brook has been working hard at improving herself.  She’s received many lessons on cooking from Harper, and had picked it up pretty quickly.  Brook stood at 5’9”, had long Black hair, brown eyes, a well-curved body, complete with size-able breasts and a round butt, and a constant smile.

During their free time, the happy couple does cliché’ couple things, like sharing sodas, dates of all sorts, and plenty of kissing.

Since the perilous slumber party, Alex’s confidence has grown tremendously since the meager risks of high school were nothing in comparison to what that night put him through.  That night of the slumber party, Alex was trapped in not one, not two, but 3 different butts, one of them being very gassy.  He’d been laid on, and nearly smothered by a massive breast, nearly plunged entirely into a hungry vagina, and nearly drank by his then crush, but against the odds, he’d survived the night.  Since then he hasn’t told anyone about that night, other than that he was helping Brook’s sister, Valerie, with a science experiment that kept him from his phone for the whole night.

Alex’s confidence wasn’t his only, change as his personality as a whole was greatly impacted.  Whereas he used to be more reserved and didn’t talk more than he had to, now he was able to crack more jokes, make new friends, and talk to anyone.  Even the girls he used to feel nervous around like his old crush Harper and her pretty friends from the sleepover.  He could easily strike up a conversation with any of them.

Brook’s school life has also greatly improved.  Before the slumber party, she felt like she and her friends were starting to drift apart, but afterwards, Brook’s entire friend group came closer together.  During and after school, Brook would go on and on about what she and Alex did, as if she was drunk on love.  What made her feel extra special was that she was the only girl in the group who currently had a boyfriend.

Though most of Brook’s friends wanted to have a high school boyfriend, it just wasn’t meant to be, for one reason or another.  And, since their senior year of high school was coming to a close, they decided to give up, and just wait for college to date.  This caused them all to get a twinge of jealousy whenever Brook mentioned, a date that she and Alex went on, or a flower that he got her.  Though Chealsey, someone who neither ever had a boyfriend, or  nor wanted one, questioned why she’d bother having a boyfriend.

One friend who was starting to be jealous of Brook was Kim.  Kim was one of Brook’s best friends, who also attended Harper’s slumber party.  Kim was well-known in her high school for having the largest butt in school among the students.  Due to interesting genetics, Kim could keep her average, thin frame with the exception of her massive rear, with the trade-off of having small breasts.  Kim stood at 5’6” and she had dark brown hair that went past her chin.

Kim went into high school with high expectations, but she didn’t get the boyfriend that she’d hoped for.  In fact, once she entered high school, there was an odd trend of boys and men leaving the dating pool altogether.  A few months into senior year, Kim was put in a group with Alex for a school project.  When the group would get together to study, Kim could see Alex’s gaze fall to her butt, before he stopped himself.  In spite of this Alex proved to be a good group member, and the two happened to share some mutual friends, and even some classes.

Once March of Kim’s senior year began, Kim was invited to Harper’s slumber party.  At the slumber party Alex was mentioned repeatedly, even causing Kim to be asked if she’d date him.  Which she said, she would, since he seemed cool enough.

After the slumber party, apparently Kim’s friend Brook and Alex began a passionate romance.  The more and more Brook gushed about Alex, the more Kim thought that she’d passed up the boyfriend she’d wanted.  Not only that, but Alex went from an average guy to Mr. confidence, even gaining popularity.

After a week passed after the slumber party.  Kim and Alex’s marketing class announced another project, this time being for a pair of students making window displays, like one would see at the mall.  Kim sheepishly asked Alex to be her partner, and Alex, happily accepted.  The two then agreed to meet at the mall for research.

Kim stood inside the entrance of the mall, on the Saturday following the project assignment.  Kim wore plain blue shirt, and a dark red skirt, and leggings.  She combed her shoulder length brown hair to either side so her forehead would be visible.  Unfortunately, even though she was wearing a regular skirt, the size of her butt, was still easily viewed by passers by.  This caused her to get looks from “creepy” guys. 

Kim watched the entrance waiting for Alex to show up.  Kim’s gaze went throughout the mall lobby, onto some college aged looking men.  The men stood up and walked up to Kim, with an unsettling expression on their faces.

“Hey Kim,” Alex said, walking up to her while she was distracted.  Kim jumped in surprise, when Alex spoke to her.  Kim glanced at the two college aged men again, who seemed to be leaving the mall.  I guess I imagined it, Kim thought.

“Hey Alex, what took you?” Kim said.  “I couldn’t find a parking spot,” Alex said.  “I didn’t know you had a car,” Kim said.  “I don’t, mom let me use it for the day,” Alex said.  Kim and Alex started walking through the mall, and making notes of the window displays.

“Wait, look at that,” Kim said.  Kim grabbed, Alex’s hand and ran towards a clothing shop called, Where to Wear.  “I like the use of mannequins on the pedestals,” Kim said, taking a picture.  “Yeah,” Alex said, looking at the display, then back at Kim.  Kim looked at her hand, and saw she was still holding onto Alex.

Kim blushed, and let go of Alex’s hand quickly.  “Sorry,” Kim said, shyly.  “Don’t be,” Alex said, thinking Kim was just embarrassed about liking fashion.  “You must like fashion,” Alex said.  “Huh?  Oh, yeah, I love it, and the different cultures on display is cool,” Kim said.  “Okay, let’s do our project on this store,” Alex suggested.  “Really?  Okay, let’s do it,” Kim said.

The two stayed at the mall longer to discuss the project, and even had lunch together.  Kim had more fun then she thought she would, not expecting to laugh and smile like she did.  Throughout her time at the mall, Kim intently watched Alex’s eyes.  Kim wanted to see if he’d still sneak peaks at her butt, when she was beside him, but to her surprise, he didn’t.  In fact Alex kept eye contact with her the whole time.  Soon the two went home to work on school stuff.

Kim went up to her room and laid on her bed.  “That’s what it’s like to go on a date,” Kim said aloud.  “Wait, what am I saying, he’s Brook’s boyfriend, I can’t think that way,” Kim said.  No matter what Kim said, she couldn’t shake how she felt.  Kim had started to fall for someone who was off limits.

***

2 weeks passed, and it was the Friday before Spring break.  Kim and Alex’s project went very well, their project was even awarded best design by the class poll.  Alex used some of his old legos, and Kim used some old doll dresses and the two made a nice model for the class.

Kim gave Alex a surprise hug for winning, and as a thanks for doing most of the essay portion.  Alex awkwardly hugged back as the bell rang and the other students ran out the door.  Kim and Alex walked to the parking lot, and met with Brook and the rest of her friends.

Brook playfully jumped into Alex’s arms and kissed him, as he held her.  “We are officially on spring break,” Brook announced to her friends followed by cheering.  “I can’t wait for us to go on our trip, the lake is beautiful, and only a few hours away,” Kim said, as the girls circled around her.

The other girls in Brook’s friend group were Harper, Leah, Jenna, and Chealsey.  Harper was Alex’s former crush.  She stood at 5’9”, had light-brown hair, that went to half-way down her back, green eyes, and a constant look of optimism.  She’s Brook’s best friend, and brought the group closer together with her slumber party.

Leah had shoulder-length dirty-blond hair, a thin figure, but her breasts were massive.  Because of her large breasts, she has also gotten well known in school.  She wasn’t very extroverted, but she really opens up to her friends and could talk about anything with them.  She’s great friends with Chealsey.

Chealsey is also Brook’s friend.  She has a very athletic figure, toned thighs, muscular butt, long legs, and C-cup breasts.  Chealsey has long black hair, that’s typically in a long pony-tail.  Unless with her friends, Chealsey is typically stoic, and generally apprehensive towards any men.  If she hears a man make some suggestive remark, a rude comment about her or her friends, she has no problem chasing them down and delivering a swift punch in the gut.

Lastly there’s Jenna, a beautiful girl, and Kim’s good friend.  Jenna has a very curvy body with good-sized breasts and nice butt.  She has long blonde hair, with a pink stripe on her right side.  She has blue eyes, and she’s pretty outgoing, but doesn’t like being around strangers.  Jenna is also well known in school, not for her butt or boobs, but because since she turned 18, she’s been a creator on LonelyFans, uploading pictures and videos of her reviewing sex toys.  Not only that, but she’s one of the few creators that makes a profit.

Alex stepped back letting the group of girls talk while he dreamed about the ultimate weekend he had planned.  I’ll get to bed early tonight, then 1 week straight of video games, shows, movies, and YouTube, Alex thought.  What should I play first?  Pokemon Heart Gold?  Jedi Survivor?  Batman: Arkham City?  Hogwarts Legacy? Alex thought.

“You guys are going to love it, it is a few miles from town, but it’s still great,” Kim said.

“That’s okay, we’re still 18, it’s not like we can go to a bar or anything,” Harper said, with her usual look of optimism.

Kim then got a call.  “Oh, hey mom, are you ready to drive?”

… … … … …

“*gasp*  You’re sick?  That’s awful,” Kim said.

… … … …

“Are you sure?” Kim said.

… … … … … … …

“Okay mom, I’ll see you when I get home, love you,” Kim said.

“You’re mom’s sick?” Brook asked.  “Yeah, but she says it’s nothing serious, she just can’t drive us there anymore.  But, she said that we should still go anyway,” Kim said.

“Aww, now one of us’ll have to drive there,” Leah said.

Kim looked over at Alex a few steps away.  “Maybe not,” Kim said.

Kim walked up to Alex, bringing him back to the present.  “Hhhheeeeeyyyyyy, Alex,” Kim said.  “Hey,” Alex asked.  “So, my mom just got sick, and she was gonna drive us to the lake, is there any chance you’d want to drive us there, please?” Kim asked, grabbing Alex’s arm. 

The other girls walked up to Alex.  “I don’t know,” Alex said.

Brook walked up to Alex, and she grabbed his other arm, she wrapped her arms around it, and held the arm in her bosom.  “Come on, babe, do it for me?” Brook asked, putting on her cutest expression.

Kim let go of Alex’s arm and stepped away, though she kept holding one of his hands.  when Brook embraced him.  Kim couldn’t help her jealousy grow seeing Brook hug Alex like she did right in front of her.  “Well, it is a far drive, and it’s a round trip, can’t any of you drive?” Alex asked, seeing his lazy break start to dissolve in front of him.

“I can drive, but I don’t like it, I get too caught up in the conversations,” Harper said.

“I can drive too, but I hate the idea of being recognized from LonelyFans on the road, that’s why my car has the tinted windows,” Jenna said.

“You know it really stresses me out, especially driving places I don’t know,” Brook said, resting her head on Alex’s newly developed pecks.  Alex knew Brook didn’t like driving from the few times she’s driven him to their date spots.

“I’m fine with driving to school, but driving on the highway really stresses me out,” Leah said.

“I bike to school, I plan to get my license later in the summer,” Chealsey said, flatly.

Alex looked at Kim, as she still shyly held his hand.  “Kim, I know you can drive, right?” Alex asked.

“I really hate driving through those winding lake roads, but since I know the way, I can help you navigate up front,” Kim said.  I guess a long car ride with Alex sitting by me won’t be so bad, Kim thought to herself.

“I-“ Alex started.

Brook brought him in for a big, long, kiss on the lips.

“Well, when you put it like that,” Alex said, reluctantly.  Alex realized there was no way of getting out of it without jeopardizing his relationship with Brook.

“Aww, thanks babe,” Brook said, as she pulled Alex’s arm around her. 

The girls all looked very happy from Alex’s answer, except Chealsey, who didn’t seem to like the idea much.

“Don’t worry, we’ll pay for everything, we just need you to drive us there, then come and drive us back when we’re done,” Harper said, sounding very grateful.

***

Alex and Brook walked home holding hands.  Alex and Brook gazed at each other.  “It’s hard to believe we’ve only been dating like 4 weeks,” Alex said.  “Yeah, and it’s been the best 4 weeks,” Brook said.  “I’ll miss you while you’re gone,” Alex said.  “Me too, but we’ll come back before spring break is over,” Brook said.

The two arrived at Alex’s house and went inside.  “We leave at 4:00pm, so grab what you need, and we all meet at Harper’s house,” Brook said.  “Alright, I don’t need much, just some soda and something to do on the way back,” Alex said, grabbing his phone charger and some snacks, and putting them in a small bag.  “Yeah, then can you help me with my bag?” Brook asked.  “Sure,” Alex said.

Brook and Alex walked to Brook’s house, Brook then led Alex up the stairs giving him the best view up her skirt.

Brook laid on her bed, and motioned for Alex to join her.  Alex laid down beside her.  “I really am gonna miss you this week,” Alex said.  “Me too, but doesn’t distance make the heart grow fonder?” Brook said.  “That’s what they tell us,” Alex said.

Brook put her arms over Alex, and laid on top of him.  Brook opened a bag of candy that was by her bed.  “Close your eyes,” Brook said.  Alex closed his eyes as Brook passed some candy in his mouth.  “Your turn,” Alex said, before doing the same to her.  “Back to you,” Brook said.  Alex, closed his eyes, and awaited the candy.  But, instead, he felt Brook’s weight get off of him.  What’s she doing? Alex thought.  Wait, Alex thought.

Alex opened his eyes, but before he could react, he saw Brook’s bubbly butt, clad in blue panties, hover over his face.

PPPPHHHRRTT

Brook released a small fart on Alex’s face, as she laughed hysterically.

Alex pushed Brook off of him back onto her large bed.  “Brook!” Alex said.  “What, we agreed, one fart prank a week, and I haven’t done one in a while,” Brook said, laughing.  “Well, now I need another kiss,” Alex said, grabbing at her.  “No way,” Brook said, avoiding his grasp.

“Come on, now I have to shower,” Alex said, holding back his own childish laughter.  “Maybe I should join you,” Brook said.

Alex’s expression changed.  “Really?” Alex asked.  “No, just kidding,” Brook said.  Alex got disappointed, but he hid it well.  Though they’ve been a passionate couple for a while, they haven’t crossed THAT line just yet.  Brook was even resistant to Alex touching her chest or butt, wanting to wait till they’re older.

“Yeah, well, I guess I should go wash up, I’ll see you at Harper’s” Alex said.  Alex walked to his house.  I love her a lot, but her jokes can be a bit much sometimes, Alex thought, getting into the shower.

***

“I’ve got long car ride, sitting next to Alex the whole way there,” Kim said aloud, as she got her things together.  I can’t wait, Kim thought.

 

***

Alex arrived at Kim’s house as the girls were packing their things into the car.  “Hey,” Alex said. 

Chealsey, barely acknowledged his existence with a glance.

“Hey, right on time, is everyone ready?” Harper asked the group.

Everyone got into the car with Harper and Brook in the middle row, Chealsey, Leah, and Jenna in the back row, and Kim in shotgun.

When everyone was situated, Alex started the car and drove.

***

As Alex drove the car, the girls in the back started talking about stuff, while Kim stayed pretty quiet.  Roughly an hour passed, before they made a stop for gas.  The girls bought some candy, and went to the bathroom, while Alex filled up the car.

Kim then walked up to Alex holding 2 slushies.  “Slushie?” Kim offered.  “Thanks,” Alex said, gladly accepting the drink.  Kim leaned against the car next to Alex.  “Thanks for driving us,” Kim said.  “It’s not a problem,” Alex said, slurping the drink.  “So, Brook says that you’ve been working out,” Kim said.  “Oh, yeah, well, it’s nothing much,” Alex said.  Kim grabbed Alex’s arm at his bicep.  “Wow,” Kim said.  Alex instinctively wanted to pull away his arm, but he didn’t.  “Thanks,” Alex said.

“I don’t exercise more than I have to, I don’t want to lose mass in my butt,” Kim said.  Kim swiftly slid her butt, to Alex’s hand.  Alex felt the soft sensation of Kim’s butt for a split second, then pulled his hand away as he saw the other girls return.  “See what I mean?” Kim said.  “Umm… yeah, I guess,” Alex said.

Alex moved the car to a parking spot, then stopped by the bathroom.  What was that?  She just made me touch her butt.  Was she flirting with me?  She knows I have a girlfriend, so she wouldn’t do that.  Wait, this is Kim we’re talking about, and she’s friends with Brook and Harper.  She probably just wanted to pull pranks on me like they do, yeah that’s it.  I shouldn’t read too much into it.  She cares about Brook too much to do that, Alex thought.  Alex thought back to what Kim said to Brook at the slumber party, as he walked back out to the car.

***

Alex continued driving as the girls gossiped and discussed their trip plans.  “You seem different,” Kim said to Alex.  “What do you mean?” Alex said.  “Just since you and Brook started dating, you just seem, I don’t know more confident, what happened.  What happened was  I survived a perilous night and managed to escape 3 massive asses at 2 inches tall, and one of those asses were yours, Alex thought.

“I just, you know, decided that I wanted to change, Brook was already getting lessons from Harper, I thought I might as well improve myself too,” Alex said.  Kim looked back at Brook as she talked to her friends.  “Brook’s lucky to have you, you’re a good guy,” Kim said.  “Thanks, that’s nice to hear,” Alex said.

Kim checked to make sure Brook wasn’t looking, and she kissed her pointer finger, and placed it on Alex’s cheek.  “What was that?” Alex asked.  “You just had a smudge on your face,” Kim said.  “Oh, thanks,” Alex said.

***

The car ride continued for a few more hours, till they had to get off the highway.  “Alright, in a little while, you’re going to have to turn and go through some tunnels,” Kim said.  “Have you been here a lot?” Alex asked.  “Yeah, the house belonged to my grandparents, but now my aunts, uncles, and parents use it,” Kim said.  “That’s cool, what’s this place called again.  “Beaver Lake Arkansas, it’s an awesome lake,” Kim said.

Alex drove through the Ozark mountains, as the girls looked at the wonderful views.  Alex drove through the winding roads at Kim’s instruction until the final leg of the race was done, and the group finally arrived at the house.

“We made it, welcome to vacation,” Kim announced jumping out of the car and presenting the house.  “Wow, it’s such a nice house,” Jenna said.  All of the girls and Alex got out of the car and they were shown the house.  “Thanks, Alex, we couldn’t’ve done come without you,” Kim said, walking up to Alex.  This is it, I can just naturally give him a kiss on the cheek, Kim thought.

“That’s my boyfriend,” Brook said, as she jumped into Alex’s arms and kissed him.  Kim stopped, and looked down as she saw Brook and Alex kiss.

Jenna and Harper saw Kim’s expression changed and took note of it.

Kim showed everyone the house and the many rooms, in the lower level.  “So, are you spending the night Alex?” Kim asked as the girls settled into the living room.  Alex looked over the room, and everyone looked okay with it, except Chealsey.  “Nah, I’ll just call a Guber,” Alex said. 

“I’ll fundfriend you the balance, just text me the cost,” Jenna said.  “Thanks, I’ll do that,” Alex said.

“Okay, by babe, I’ll miss you,” Brook said, walking off to Alex.  “You too,” he said, as they kissed again.

Alex went to the bathroom, and grabbed for his phone, but he didn’t have it.  My phone must still be in the car, Alex thought, leaving the bathroom.  Alex then felt an odd feeling throughout his body.  He walked out, and thought about calling to Brook, but is voice didn’t carry.  Alex rushed into the nearest room, and collapsed on the bed.  What’s happening? Alex thought, as he got on the bed.  Alex collapsed in sudden exhaustion, and went unconscious. 

***

10:30pm

Valerie was just finishing up a regular week of school, as she saw her sister post Spinstagram post after post of her cool lake trip.  “*sigh* Their off having fun, while I’m here just doing homework,” Valerie said aloud.

Valerie then got a call from her classmate.  “Oh hey, Steve, what’s up?” Valerie said.

… … … … … …

“What?  That shouldn’t be possible!” Valerie said, standing up off of her seat.

… … … … … …

“Well, it’s great that you were found, did you check on Lauren?” Valerie asked.

… … … … … …

“Okay, well, Mark should be fine since he got the placebo.  Can you and your girlfriend go find Lauren?  I have to call my subject,” Valerie said.

… … …

“Yeah, I’ll call the professor, she needs to hear this,” Valerie said, ending the call.

Valerie had 3 other classmates who her professor had assist with an experiment.  That experiment was testing a shrinking serum that had been tried and tested many times by the professor herself, but she needed more human subjects.  Valerie got a call from Steve’s girlfriend, Claire, using Steve’s phone.  Steve was one of Valerie’s classmates who received the serum.  From what he told her, for the experiment he shrunk himself in his girlfriends dorm, and hung out with her and her roommate for the weekend, before returning to normal.  However, somehow he shrunk again without taking any serum.  Luckily, he was found by his girlfriend, since he was hanging out with her at the time.

Valerie’s other classmates were Mark, who received a placebo sample, that was just flavored water, and did not shrink, and Lauren.  Lauren spent her experiment trial shrunk with her sorority sisters, and to her words, made the most of being tiny.  However now, if Steve shrunk without taking more serum, then Lauren could’ve as well.  That is why Valerie assigned Steve and his girlfriend to check on her.

 

Valerie hurriedly dialed Alex’s number, but he didn’t pick up.  Valerie quickly called her sister, Brook.

“Hey, Brook, how’s the trip?  You’re already there, right?” Valerie asked.

”Yeah, you should see it, the house is awesome,” Brook said.

“Great, have you seen Alex, I tried to call him,” Valerie said.

“Yeah, he drove us here, why?” Brook asked.

“Well… it’s a follow up survey on that experiment he helped me with a while back, you know, when he couldn’t get to his phone, when you were at the slumber party.  Was he acting strange today?” Valerie said.

“No, he was fine, he did a good job driving, and he said, he’d get a Guber home, he should be home now,” Brook said, looking at the clock.

Valerie paused.  If he’s at home, he should have his phone with him, I guess you black out when the serum goes into effect, so he’d be asleep now, Valerie thought.  Alex is smart, and he has experience with being tiny around these girls.  And, unlike last time, he wasn’t there because I got him in Brook’s butt, so being found at all, is better this time, Valerie thought.  “I’ll call him in the morning, until then I should focus on Laura and Mark, and getting them back to normal first,” Valerie decided as she called the professor, and pulled up her notes on the shrinking serum and the antiserum.

***

Alex groggily awoke, as he felt himself lay on a rough surface.  Alex was in darkness, and naked.  “What happened,” Alex said aloud.  Alex saw some light behind him, and he crawled out from under what felt like a massive tarp.  Alex looked around, and saw that he was in a massive room.

“No, not again, dang it,” Alex said, aloud.  “I’m shrunk again?!  How?!” Alex said aloud.  Alex looked around and saw his clothes didn’t shrink with him, as they just laid on the bed.

Alex heard footsteps approach the door, and he instinctively ran behind the pillows on the bed.

***

Kim walked in the room, tired from the big day she’s had.  Kim had just taken a relaxing shower, before Jenna, who she’d be sharing her room with, went in after her.  Kim walked in the room, and saw the clothes strewn on the bed.  “Ugh, Jenna, we just got here and you’re gonna make a mess,” Kim said, as she pulled the jeans and shirt off the bed, and tossed them into the corner.

***

Alex heard Kim’s loud foot steps as she walked around the room.  Okay Alex, think.  I’ve shrunk again, but how?  I didn’t drink anything weird today, even if I did, it’s not like these girls would have access to shrinking serum.  Whatever, there’s nothing I can do about that now, what do I do about Kim?  This is just like that slumber party.

Wait, that was a slumber party.  If I was caught then, they’d think I was the biggest pervert ever, but I drove them here, and I was invited to spend the night.  There’s nothing perverted about this situation, Alex thought.  Alex looked down and remembered he was naked.  Well almost nothing, but Kim is fully clothed, so she wouldn’t think I was peeping, Alex thought.  I should just tell her I’m here, things’ll get more compromising the longer I’m here, Alex thought.

Alex took off running from the pillow, and ran up to Kim, knowing his voice couldn’t travel very far.  Alex looked and Kim was standing beside him on the bed, facing the door.

“KIM!” Alex yelled.

*FWOP*

Alex’s yell was drowned out as Kim’s towel dropped to the floor, revealing, Kim’s massive ass in all its glory.  Alex was in awe of the massive ass, not only for its size, but also since it’s been so long since he shrunk that he had forgotten the wonderous sights.

Kim bent over and picked up the towel, and hung it on a hook on the door.

Alex was amazed at the sight of Kim’s butt as she bent over.  Alex forced him self to look down at the bed.  No, you have a wonderful girlfriend, you can’t look at her naked friend.  What am I doing?  I gotta look get her help, not stand here stunned, Alex thought.

“Kim,” Alex said, sheepishly as he looked up.

Alex looked up just in time to see Kim’s massive ass fall onto him.  Alex’s body was immediately covered by the massive cheeks, as Kim shifted her weight to get comfortable.  Alex tried to move from the mountainous butt, except he couldn’t the weight was too much as he was pushed on all sides.

***

Kim sat down and got comfortable.  “Aah, there’s just something different about this house that I love,” Kim said aloud.  Kim laid down across the bed.  “This room hasn’t changed at all,” Kim said, happily.

***

As Kim laid down, there was much less pressure on Alex from above, but Kim’s cheeks pressed against him on all sides.  The heat and moisture also caused Alex to stick to the bubbly cheeks, making it hard to move within.


END OF CHAPTER

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This chapter has been uploaded for a long time now without more to come.  I originally began this series with the intention to finish it and many sequels.  Since then however, I have realised that this content is damaging to me and my faith.  I won't make any additions to this story ever.  THis might be sad for some of you, I know the previous story was quite popular.  But this is not what Jesus would want me to do with my life.  I am even sceptical that I should write this message, it is mostly a curtessy for anyone waiting.  Below this message is the notes that I had for this series and future works.  If any of you want to finish this story/series yourself, be my guest, you have my permission.

Next chapter?  Chapter 3?

***

Kim heard the shower turn off, and she sat up, and picked up her onesie.  Kim slipped her legs into the fuzzy fabric, and slipped her feet into the attached socks as her hands went into the fuzzy mittens.  Kim then zipped up the onezie as Jenna walked in wrapped in a towel.

***

Alex’s world shifted as Kim stood up.  Alex thought he could escape, only for Kim’s cheeks to close around him, leaving him in darkness.  Alex could barely see his hand in front of his face, but he felt Kim move.

***

Kim laid back down in the bed, as Jenna put on some underwear and laid beside her.  “This house really is pretty great,” Jenna said.  “Thanks,” Kim said.  “So, what did you and Alex talk about all alone up front?” Jenna asked.  “Nothing, we talked about him and Brook, and how he’s changed,” Kim said.  “Yeah, I’ve noticed that too, before when I’d talk to him, he’d get all nervous, but now, that’s all gone,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, Brook’s lucky to have a guy like him, I hope I can get a boyfriend like him too,” Kim said.  “Yeah, me too, but no guy takes me seriously, because of the LonelyFans stuff, I think I’ll quit it soon,” Jenna said.  “At least some pay for your photos, a lot a guys in school don’t even talk to me, I just want a good guy, but I’m having a hard time attracting one,” Kim said.

“Aww, come on, I bet you attract a ton of guys with this bombshell right here,” Jenna said, grasping Kim’s butt.  “Hey,” Kim said moving away.  “I’m serious, I’d love to have an ass like that, I’m sure any guy would be attracted to you,” Jenna said.  “Thanks,” Kim said.

*yawn* We’ve had a big day, let’s get to bed,” Kim said, turning over onto her chest.

***

Alex’s surrounding’s pushed against him on all sides, but then they suddenly shifted as Kim rolled over.  Once Kim had completely rolled over, her cheeks parted, causing Alex to fall a little deeper, but not all the way down.

She rolled over, I can move now, Alex thought.  Alex grabbed at the soft skin around him, but as he extended his arms, the supple butt made him slide down a little more.  Alex stopped his body from moving, I just have to wait till she’s asleep and I can escape, Alex thought.

Since Kim’s crack had opened, Alex could now clearly hear the conversation being had above him

***

“Thanks, but there’s this one guy I like who doesn’t seem to be,” Kim said.  “It’s Alex isn’t it?” Jenna asked.  “What?  What makes you say that?” Kim said, blushing.  “I’ve seen how you look at him, and how you held his hand back at school.  “That’s just cause we’re friends now,” Kim said.  “You volunteered to ride up front with him for the whole trip, and I saw that finger kiss you gave him.  I even saw you walk up to him after the drive, and look disappointed as Brook kissed him.  Just say it, the guy you like is Alex,” jenna said, as she laid on her side, holding her head.

“That’s just-that’s… *sigh* Yeah, I like Alex,” Kim said, as she laid her head on her pillow.  Kim had visible blush on her face, but seemed sad.

***

Alex’s attention was grabbed when he heard his name, and he could hear what was said.  Kim likes me? Alex thought.  Alex thought back to how he’s interacted with her for the past few weeks.  I guess she wasn’t teasing me earlier, she really did want me to touch her butt, Alex thought.  Alex looked around as Kim’s butt entirely surrounded him.  I guess she got what she wanted, Alex thought.

But I’m with Brook now, and we’re really happy together, Alex thought.

***

“But he’s with Brook now, and they’re really happy together.  I can’t like my friend’s boyfriend, I can’t have these feelings,” Kim said.  “Sure, you can, it’s not wrong to like your friend’s boyfriend.  It would be wrong to sabotage their relationship, but emotions aren’t wrong,” Jenna said.  “But, what do I do?” Kim asked.  “Kim, it’s like… well… It’s like in Spider-man 2, you know, Doc. Oc says, “Love should never be a secret.  If you keep something as complicated as love stored inside, it’s gonna make you sick.”  So, like we’ve been told since we were kids, tell the truth,” Jenna said.

There was a pause as Kim considered Jenna’s words.  “I don’t know, he’ll just reject me, and even if he doesn’t, I’m the one who caused him and Brook to break up, I lose either way,” Kim said.  “*sigh* That is true, but this is the kinda choice that people regret forever, so if he does reject you, then you can rest easy knowing that you told him how you feel.  And if he accepts you, then Brook has to see that in the end he chose you, he is allowed to choose.  People break up for someone else all the time,” Jenna said.

“But, do I have a chance, Brook is just amazing,” Kim said.  Jenna got up, and got on her knees beside Kim.  “Of course you do, especially with these extra large pillows,” Jenna said, grasping both of Kim’s cheeks.  Jenna pulled the massive cheeks apart as she massaged them, over the onezie.

***

Alex’s surroundings enclosed around him, before they suddenly parted.  As Kim’s cheeks parted, Alex was sent into a freefall.  Alex fell for less than a second, before smacking against the bottom of Kim’s crack.

***

“Hnnnnnggg” Kim sqeaked.  “Stop that,” Kim said.  “And you’re just so cute!  You’re sensitive, and wearing a cute onzie.  Brook might have bigger boobs, but you are naturally adorable.  And your butt is so bubbly, I just want to nuzzle it all night,” Jenna said as she laid her face on Kim’s onesie cloaked ass.

***

Alex felt Kim’s ass jiggle around him as he could barely here Jenna’s words, but Alex couldn’t afford to move.  Alex felt the rough and wrinkled skin around him, and knew exactly where he was.  Alex had been reunited with Kim’s butthole.

***

*yawwwwwn*

“Just wait, maybe we’ll talk to some hot guys on this trip, and you might forget all about Alex, maybe you just really want a boyfriend,” Jenna said, as she turned off the lamp, and darkening the whole room.

“Thanks, Jenna, but is it weird that it’s Alex of all people?”  Kim asked.  “Not at all.  You know, I even once had a dream about having sex with Alex, but it was so weird,” Jenna said.  “You did?  When?” Kim asked.  “That night of the slumber party when all of you were talking about him, I guess all the talk worked it’s way into my dream, so quit talking about him or it’ll happen again,” Jenna said, laying down and going to sleep.

Kim went to sleep as well, as she felt an odd, but strangely delightful feeling against her sensitive butthole.

 

***

Alex didn’t dare move, as long as he could hear Kim talk.  He laid against Kim’s asshole, completely still.  Even though being found could save me a lot of trouble, being found against Kim’s asshole after I claimed to have left the house could end horribly for me, Alex thought.

Kim likes me, what am I supposed to think about that?  I mean sure I like to be liked, and Kim’s great, but I’m Brook’s boyfriend, Alex thought.  Alex thought about Kim.  She is really cute, and her butt is sexy, but she’s more than that, she’s fun, and passionate, and she cares about her friends.  She’s willing to keep her feelings bottled up so Brook and I will stay together.  She’s a girl I can relax around, and she won’t pull fart-based pranks on me, Alex thought, remembering her prank from earlier.

Alex felt Kim’s soft butt push against him.  Alex sniffed his surroundings, unlike Brook’s butt, Kim’s didn’t smell bad as she had just showered.  Kim would make a great girlfriend.  Wait, what am I thinking, I’m with Brook, and she’s a big part of my life, Alex thought.  I can think about this later, for now, I gotta escape Kim’s butt, Alex thought.

Alex waited and listened, it had been a while since he heard anyone talk.  It takes 15 minutes for someone to fall asleep on average, right?  Then they both should be asleep now, Alex thought.

Alex pushed himself between the massive soft pillows that were Kim’s cheeks as he stood up.  Alex grabbed a hold of the soft skin, and climbed up her right butt cheek.  As Alex climbed, his whole body was pulled against Kim’s soft cheek, and this caused his lower body to react.

Not the time, Alex thought, as he felt his member harden.  Alex made it to the top of Kim’s cheek, and collapsed on his back exhausted.

Alex laid against the cool cheek as the onesie covered his body.  Alex lightly rubbed the soft cheek he was laying on.  It’s so soft, softer than my bed, and it’s Kim’s butt.  I could sleep here, Alex thought.  No, bad idea she’ll wake up in the morning, and I need to be in a good spot when that happens, Alex thought.  Alex was going to get up, but then he laid back down.  I won’t get the chance to touch a girl’s butt for a while, I might as well make it last, Alex thought.

I gotta think, Jenna mentioned she was wearing a onesie, so I should be able to escape at her feet.  No wait, she has one of those super onezies with socks and gloves on them, so my only escape is through her neck hole, Alex thought.  Then what?  I had dinner on the road, so I won’t need food or water for a while.  I need to get Valerie’s help, and the only one here with her number is Brook.  If I can get to Brook’s phone, I unlock it, and I can call Valerie and tell her the situation.  After that she just needs to bring some more antiserum, and I’m good to go, Alex thought.  Let’s see, all the rooms are on this floor, right?  So, I just need to find Brook’s room, and text Vallery.  Okay, 1, 2, 3, Alex thought, sitting up, as Kim’s bubbly butt bounced at his weight.  Petit crawled down her butt, and ran across her back towards her head hole.  He escaped the onesie on the right side of her head, away from her face, and felt the cool air of the room.

 

Alex pushed off of Kim’s asshole slowly, as to not trigger a reaction.  Alex tried to move, but there was a problem.  His bare skin would rub against her skin, creating too much friction.  Alex lied back down over Kim’s asshole.

It hurts to move like this, and it’s strange it’s like my energy is sapped, Alex thought.  What do I do?  I’m too weak to move, and…I’m…getting…so tired, Alex thought, as he collapsed from exhaustion.

***

Kim woke up after an incredibly relaxing sleep.  Light poured into the room from the window.  Kim looked at Jenna as she slept beside her.  Her long blonde hair strewn about in a messy, but lovely way.  “I love this house,” Kim said softly as she sat up on the bed.

***

Alex suddenly awoke as his surroundings shifted.  Alex felt Kim’s butt pressing into him on all sides, then the pressure was released as he felt her stand up, and start walking.

***

Kim got dressed, and walked down the path to the lake.  Kim dipped her foot into the frigid water, shivering at the temperature.  “I guess we did come too early, maybe it’ll get warmer soon,” Kim said, beginning her walk back up to the house.

***

Alex tried to not move as best he could, not wanting to attract unnecessary attention to her  sensitive hole.  Alex tried to move away, but each time he did, he’d be pushed back to her asshole.  Okay, Alex it’s time to think, I already survived a night with these girls, so doing it again should be easy.  Although, this is for a few days, not just one night, and Valerie doesn’t know where I am this time, Alex thought.  Maybe I should let them know, what could happen?  Of course I need to find a good time to do that, I gotta get out of Kim’s butt before I let them know I’m here.

Valerie does stop by earlier, and brings Alex out to get antiserum as I don’t know what else to write and not get repetitive.

 

Jenna has dream sex with him again, so they talk about Kim, afterwards.

>Kim’s cheeks close around Davd, and Kim could roll again, trapping Alex or he’s already trapped>Alex could try to escape by her feet, but the socks are sown on, and so are the gloves, so by her neck is the only exit>Alex could sleep in or on her butt, and realize is weiner is up against her butt/butthole>Morning comes, and Kim starts her day, they all go to the lake>  Alex can hold his breath a long time, but he might have to go up her butt for air>They all swim and relax and have a fun day>Kim could get in the shower?  Alex could stay with her butt for a long time>Alex escapes to cling onto her swim suit, while she’s tanning, then escapes when she goes to the bathroom or shower>Alex realizes that he can’t get up the stairs without help, so he could stay with Kim?  Or she’s in the upstairs bathroom?  Either way it’s daytime unaware instead of night time unaware.

 

 

Alex

End

 

Alex ran from Harper’s sleeping body and to Brook’s massive butt in front of him, as Brook lay on her chest.  Alex reached out his hand, but stopped himself.  Since we’ve started dating, Brook said she wanted to wait to have a sexual relationship, and that means, she didn’t want me to ever grab her butt, or boobs, Alex thought.  I’m so close already, I’ll just walk around, Alex thought.  Alex let his arm fall to his side, as he walked around Brook’s massive body.

Alex walked around Brook, and got to her face.  Alex sat down and thought about what to do next.  I could just wake her up and tell her I’m here, if I explain myself, she’ll understand, especially now that I’m not in someone’s butt, Alex thought.  Alex looked at Brook and his view shifted down her arm, where her phone was.

That’s it, Alex thought.  Alex softly stepped to Brook’s phone, making sure not to wake his sleeping girlfriend.  Alex got to the phone and hit the home button.  In the past, Alex and Brook told each other their phone pins as a trust exercise, so Alex knew how to unlock Brook’s phone.  Alex opened her Spinstagram, and looked for Valerie’s icon.  Alex hit Valerie’s icon, and began drafting a message.

 

Valerie, this is Alex

I’ve been shrunk somehow, but I’m fine

I’m with Brook at Kim’s Lake house and I stayed out of sight, Alex wrote.

 

Alex sat down on the soft mattress, and waited for a response.

***

Valerie

 

Valerie saw Alex, and she bent down to talk to him, as he stood behind the bedside lamp.  “Alex, I’m glad I found you, does anyone else know you’re here?” Valerie asked.  “No, They think I left on Friday, but they expect me to pick them up tomorrow.  What took you so long?” Alex asked.  “I’m sorry, we had to make more anti serum, and prepare extra doses, and that took a while,” Valerie said, as she held out her hand for Alex.

Alex carefully crawled onto Valerie’s hand, as Valerie held him up.  “So, what now?” Valerie asked.  “I have an idea, just grab my clothes in the corner of Kim’s room, and put me in the car,” Alex said.  “Okay, but let’s get you washed up,” Valerie said.  Alex sniffed himself, before agreeing.  Valerie nodded, and slowly closed her hand around Alex.

Valerie then grabbed the clothes, and went into the bathroom.  “Let’s get you washed off first,” Valerie said.  Valerie grabbed some body wash, and ran some warm water, as Alex showered in the sink. 

Once Alex was clean, Valerie placed him in her purse, said her goodbyes and wished the girls a good trip home.

“Now what?” Valerie asked, closing the door.  Valerie opened her purse revealing where she had hid Alex.  “Set me and my stuff in the minivan,” Alex said.  Valerie opened the unlocked car, and set Alex in along with his stuff and the antiserum.

Alex took one of the portions of antiserum.

***

Alex awoke a few minutes later, with his pants covered his privates, as Valerie stood outside the car.  “Valerie, I’m back to normal, let me get dressed,” Alex said, hurriedly putting on his clothes.  “What are you going to do now?” Valerie asked.  “I’m gonna wait until sunset, then I’ll walk in and say that I decided to come over early,” Alex said, as he put on his shoes.  “Okay, I hope that works, here’s more antiserum incase you need it.  I don’t know how long a dose will last, or if what happened was a fluke that everyone caught,” Valerie said.  “Everyone?” Alex asked.  “Yeah, my classmates who also got the shrinking serum both shrunk Friday night,” Valerie said.  “That’s weird that it happened to all of us,” Alex said.  “Yeah, well, I gotta go before one of the girls sees me and gets suspicious, but by the way great job staying hidden, but why did you have to?” Valerie asked.  “Well, I got myself in a few compromising positions, and if the girls saw me hiding after I claimed to have left, a few of them would think I was up to no good,” Alex said.  “I see, well tell me about it when you get home, see ya,” Valerie said, as she got in her car and left.

Alex laid down in the car, he grabbed his phone from the compartment where he left it, and set an alarm for 6:00, before taking a quick nap.

***

*knock* *knock* *knock*

There was a knock at the door.  “Did anyone order anything?” Kim asked.  All the girls shook their heads.  “Maybe Valerie forgot something,” Brook said.

Kim walked to the door, and opened it up.  “*gasp* Oh, Alex, it’s you,” Kim said.  The other girls looked at the door, while Kim just stood there, not sure what to say.

“Yeah, hey, I thought that coming over now would be better than having to wake up early tomorrow, so here I am,” Alex said, also not sure what to say to Kim.  Alex walked in the room as Brook also got up.  “I missed you babe,” Brook said, as she hugged and kissed him.

Kim stepped away, as her smile started to fade.  Kim was again reminded of the bond that Brook and Alex had, that she wanted so badly.

Alex

Alex decides to sleep on the couch.

 

 

I don’t want Kim to be too sad so maybe she does ride upfront with him.  She has to default to friend.

 

Kim woke up early, while it was still dark out, and quietly walked up the stairs to the living room.  Kim knelt down by Alex as he slept on the couch.  Kim gently felt around his hair, and face.  I could kiss him now, but that would be kina creepy, Kim thought.

“Pssst Alex, wake up,” Kim said, gently nudging him awake.

“Mmmm, what?” Alex asked as he groggily woke up.  Kim’s face looked massive as she was so close to him.  Alex quickly sat up, and saw that he was normal sized.  Alex looked around and saw that it was still dark.  “What time is it?” Alex asked groggily as he yawned.

“It’s almost morning, get your shoes on, I want to show you something,” Kim said, excitedly.  Alex put his shoes on, then followed Kim outside.  Kim carefully walked down the trail to the lake, and she laid out a big brown blanket that she was holding.  Kim sat down on the big blanket, and motioned for Alex to sit next to her.

“Kim, what is this?” Alex asked.  “Just wait, it’s about to start,” Kim said, pulling Alex beside her.  Alex waited only a few minutes, when he saw light flood the lake.  As the sun peaked through the surrounding mountains, the lake was shined upon, casting the sun’s reflection on it’s glassly surface.  The sun continued to rise lighting up everything, allowing Alex to view Kim’s lake house’s foliage for the first time.  The plants and trees were beautiful as an eagle was barely visible overhead.

“Wow, Kim, it’s beautiful,” Alex said.  Kim’s head fell onto Alex’s shoulder and peck.  “Huh, Kim?  I guess you’re asleep,” Alex said.

“I’m awake,” Kim said, quietly.  Alex was surprised, but managed to keep his composure.  “We should probably get some kinda breakfast ready,” Alex said, beginning to push himself to his feet.

Kim put her arm around Alex.  “Can we stay, like this, a little while longer?” Kim asked.  Alex was again surprised, but he sat back down.  Alex remembered back to the first night here, when he was trapped in Kim’s ass.  Alex remembered how Kim said that she liked him, and he prepared himself for what’s about to happen.  “For a second, I just want to know what it would feel like to be your girlfriend,” Kim said.  Alex wasn’t sure at all what to do.  “Okay,” Alex said softly.  Alex gently put his arm around Kim, the same way he would with Brook.

Kim and Alex sat together by the water, as Kim just savored the moment.  Kim looked at Alex as he looked over the water.  Without thinking, Kim swiftly pulled Alex’s face down as she kissed him on the cheek.

Alex was taken aback by Kim’s Kiss, but in a moment of temptation, he didn’t pull away.  “Alex, I-I really really, like you,” Kim said, facing Alex.  Kim and Alex looked into each other’s eyes.  “I like you too, you’re my friend,” Alex said, starting to get up.  Kim put her arms around Alex and made him look at her.  “That’s not what I mean, I’ve never felt like this about a guy before, I don’t just like you, I might even love you, I want to us to date.  I know you and Brook are in love, but I just can’t help how I feel,” Kim said.

Alex looked at Kim’s remarkably cute face as he recalled what’s happened throughout the week.  “Kim, I…care about you a lot, but Brook is my girlfriend, and I… I just can’t,” Alex said.

Kim got a sad look on her face, as Alex stood up.  Kim looked down at the blanket.  “Hey, at least I told you, and now you know how I feel,” Kim said, trying to sound as happy as possible, though she was truly sad.  “Kim, I,” “It’s totally fine, now I won’t regret not telling you, let’s just go back to how we used to be, just friends,” Kim said, interrupting Alex.

Alex could tell how sad Kim was, and he really wanted to cheer her up.  A part of him wanted to sit back down, tell her that he chooses her over Brook, so she wouldn’t be so sad, but he knew he couldn’t do that.

“I’m gonna stay down here a little longer, but you should go and get some breakfast,” Kim said, turning back around to look at the water.  “Kim, I… … … yeah,” Alex resigned, walking back up to the house.

***

Sunlight peaked into the room, as Jenna lazily woke up.  “Morning, Kim,” Jenna said.  Jenna felt around for Kim, but she didn’t feel her.  Jenna opened her eyes, and Kim was nowhere.  Jenna sat up, and looked out the window, at the rising sun.  “Kim did say the sunrise here is beautiful,” Jenna said, walking to the window.  Jenna admired the lake then her gaze fell to the water’s edge.

Jenna stopped as she saw Alex down there wrapped in Kim’s arms.  “She’s, she’s doing it,” Jenna said, surprised as she glanced around the room for binoculars.  Jenna watched as Kim and Alex stayed there, just sitting together, before Kim let go of Alex with a saddened look on her face.

Jenna watched as Alex walked back up to the house, for a brief second the two made eye contact and Jenna knew everything.  Jenna left the house and walked down to Kim, as she sat by the water.

Jenna said nothing as she sat down.  “*sniff* He *sniff* he chose Brook, and good for her, *sniff* I should be happy for my friend,” Kim said.  Jenna put her arm around Kim.  “I should be happy, right?” Kim said.  “I’m here for you,” Jenna said, as she embraced Kim.  Kim started crying trying to keep quiet, so the other girls couldn’t hear her.

***

Alex walked up to the house, looking back at Kim.  “I’m sorry Kim,” Alex said, to himself as he looked over the lake on the back porch.  Alex heard the sliding door open and close behind him.

“Good morning, Alex,” Brook said, as she walked beside him.  Brook’s hair was still messy from sleeping.  “Hey, Brook,” Alex said, as the young couple kissed.  Alex took a second to gaze at Brook, the girl he’s in love with, the girl who was perfect for him, his girlfriend.  I know I made the right choice, Alex thought, though not completely sure of himself.  “Did you sleep well on the couch?” Brook asked.  “Oh, yeah the couch was nice, I’m just up early to… watch the sunrise,” Alex said.  “Yeah, it’s amazing, right?” Brook said, yawning.   “What about you, why’re you up so early?” Alex asked.  “I’m gonna help Harper with breakfast,” Brook said, pointing to Harper in the kitchen.  “That’s nice, I can’t wait,” Alex said.

***

Jenna sat with Kim as she let out her feelings.  Kim cried for a little while, but seeing the beauty of the lake, and water in front of her seemed to have a calming effect.  Kim stared out at the lake, the surrounding landscape, and the massive sky. 

***

Alex and the girls had a quiet breakfast together as they all could tell that Kim was sad.  Most of them chalked it up to not wanting to leave the house, but only Jenna and Alex knew the truth.  Kim tried to put on a brave face, bur still couldn’t look at Alex in the face.

Once everyone was packed up, they all filled into the car.  Kim again sat in shotgun beside Alex.

***

The car ride home was calm unlike the trip there, as is with most trips.  While the girls reminisced about the highlights of the trip, Chealsey would shoot down any conversation Alex tried to start.  Alex repeatedly sneaked glances beside him, to gauge Kim’s expressions, which thankfully got better as the trip went on.

After the long car ride, Alex returned to Kim’s house, and the group parted ways.  Alex got back to his room, and called Valerie.  Alex reported on his escapades when he was shrunk, and asked about the antiserum.

“I don’t know what’ll happen, just always carry some antiserum on you, it will prevent you from shrinking if you do start shrinking,” Valerie said over the phone.

“Okay, but do I need this forever?” Alex asked.  “I don’t know, just wait and see if it happens again,” Valerie said.

***

Kim walked in her house with her luggage.  “There’s my daughter, how was your trip?” Kim’s mother asked.  “It was nice, we had lots of fun,” Kim said.  “I saw that a boy drove you all there and back, is that what happened?” Kim’s mom asked.  “Yeah,” Kim said.  “Well, I hope he didn’t try to make a move on you, because if he did-“  “Well he didn’t, and he would never do something like that,” Kim said, as she walked up to her room.

Kim put away her laundry, and laid on her bed, before looking at her phone.  Kim saw that she got a message from Harper.  The message read, That trip was awesome, whose idea do we do for the next one?  The amusement park?  Or do we wait till school’s out and go to the beach or mountains?

Let’s hit the beach next, Kim wrote back.

That’s my idea, I guess I get to lead the trip next time, Jenna wrote.

 

 

 

Kim and Alex watch the sunrise, and it’s her moment.

Goals for Alex: Find food and water, and don’t get found by Kim.  Maybe he wants to be found by Brook?  Alex has to have a goal other than survival.  Alex could unlock Brook’s phone while she’s asleep, and contact Valerie. 

It’ll take a few days for more Anti serum to be made, and for Valerie to arrive.

What does Alex do for food and water?  He finds food and water where the girls are, they all have snacks and water lying around. 

Alex doesn’t have to interact with each girl, because they’re all getting a story anyway in the future.

Alex doesn’t know where Brook sleeps, so he has to run to one room, and that is Chealsey and Leah’s room.  So he spends time with them, or there is a room switch during the trip.  He gets covered by Leah’s chest again, and this time takes a moment to savor the experience, as Brook doesn’t let him grope her boobs>Leah and Chealsey sit up and talk, and Alex falls from Leah’s chest between the two in the dark>Alex doesn’t want to be found by Chealsey> he walks away from them, but Chealsey moves her leg, over or on the other side of Alex.

Actually, maybe Alex is on Chealsey’s thighs first, like he climbs the sheets and she rolls so her thighs are on him, and he holds on to them>then stuff with Leah’s boobs

I don’t want the interactions to feel forced, they have to be natural, The story is over multiple days this time.

Alex gets to Harper and Brook’s room, Harper can stomp on him, while half asleep, and he gets onto the bed.  Alex can rest on Brook’s butt, and enjoys the feeling, but he knows Brook wouldn’t want him to go further than her butt.

 

Goals for Story: Alex again interacts in some way with each girl, though Kim is the star.  Jenna’s vagina, Chealsey’s thighs, Leah’s boobs, Harper’s feet, Kim’s butt, Brook’s farts, Alex has to have a goal other than survival. Alex considers that Kim would make a great girlfriend, but stays with Brook.  Alex is repeatedly tempted by having Kim’s butt against him without clothes.  Alex is less worried about survival this time, since it’s not his first time anymore.

 

_____ = done

 

Alex could regrow the night before they leave, but he sleeps on the couch, maybe plays truth or dare.  Brook lays on him, and kisses him good night and turns off the light.  Kim when its dark approaches Alex, then does the moment?

 

 

Scrapped:

Alex crawled backwards down Kim’s butt, until he reached Kim’s thigh.  Alex got to Kim’s knee and climbed dofffwn until he stood beside Kim’s leg.

Alex walked to the end of the pantleg, until he hit a fabric wall, with the faint smell of feet.  “Is this a sock?” Alex said, quietly.  Alex felt around looking for a way out, but found none.  Alex stepped backwards, then he tripped, and fell back on Kim’s foot.

Alex stopped to think, as he laid on the foot.  There’s a sock as part of the onesie, so I can’t escape here or the other foot.  I might be able to escape at

 

 

 


 

Notes

Also explain Lauren and or Steve’s struggles as a possible spinoff.

Throughout the week, interact with each girl, a little bit, until ending by Brook.

Valerie saves Alex, right on time for him to show up and take them home.  Alex hasn’t been found, and Brook doesn’t know he was there.  The story should go over a few days.  At least once, Kim goes swimming, and the group goes outside, or in town.

It takes Valerie and her teacher and classmates, a few days to make more antiserum.

End of story: Kim sits with Alex by the water she tells him she likes it.  Kim asks for just a moment for her to feel like his girlfriend.

Alex grabs his clothes and showers after he’s grown by Valerie.

 

Jenna and Harper picks up that Kim likes Alex, and talks to her about it later.


 

Alex wants to sue Valerie’s school since he never signed anything for the experiment, the school wants to keep the serum a secret so they can sell it at a given time.  Alex gets a very sizeable settlement  after taxes and court fees gets 3-5 million dollars.

 

Jenna trip.

Alex is now trust worthy to the moms, and gets permission to go to trips with them, they all want their dauhters to end up with him.  On the road, when Kim’s driving, they play mess with Alex while he’s asleep, and Jenna could lay on him/kiss him.

Jenna flirtily hangs out with Alex, and he accidentally gets in her clothes then goes on the trip.

Kim and Jenna bet that Jenna can seduce Alex as a test.  Jenna and Alex share a PE class, and Alex chooses Jenna first choice.

 

For Chealsey, Chealsey and Alex could have the same summer job, and on that job, Alex could catch her from falling.

Chealsey’s mom could really want her dauter to be in a relationship, so Chealsey could fake it, or the mom insists on Alex coming on the ski trip.

Chealsey tells her mom that Alex is her boyfriend.  The mom is suspicious so she asks him what he likes about Chealsey.  “I like how much she cares about her friends.  I like that she’s confident.  I like how she appears so tough to everyone, but she opens up to her friends.  I like her, because she likes me back.

Alex could over hear favorites when shrunk

When Chealsey’s trip is over, she allows herself to open up to Alex.  When she softens her heart, she is overtaken by her love, and kisses Alex on the lips, and Brook sees it and breaks up with Alex, in time for Harper’s trip.

 

Leah and Alex have at this point interacted a ton, she’s not good around strangers, so if she and Alex are in public, she’ll call him her boyfriend.

 

The serum continues to get stronger, and the antiserum becomes more and more compressed, but fails.  It is random and therefore surprising.

For Harper’s Alex is at the airport, saying good bye to Harper.  Alex shrinks another time, because he didn’t get a chance to drink the potion in private.  Alex shrinks while sitting with Harper’s purse.  Alex shrinks, and goes into Harper’s bag.  She doesn’t look in her purse the whole flight, and Alex is unaware in Europe for a little while.

Harper finds Alex, and takes care of him till the girls get there.  Her roommate could(but not) have a tiny fetish, and she could be the mouthplay girl.  If the gang needs to talk in private, she could put Alex in her mouth or sit on him.

 

Jenna’s beach vacation.

Jenna starts flirting with Alex upon Kim’s bet, and before she leaves, Alex could end up on her

 

The group graduates>Briefly mention their project grad>they’ve been planning a beach trip for a while, to do before it gets too hot>Brook asks Alex to drive them there?  Or he shrinks and somehow manages to get in Jenna’s panties>The gang goes on the road, and Alex struggles to stay away from Jenna’s pussy, though it is very tempting>The girls talk about Brook and Alex’s relationship, and Jenna laments her troubles with dating>Jenna is having trouble dating because of her LonelyFans content, though she is one of the few creators that make good money on it>The girls arrive, unpack the car, and hit the beach>Alex ends up in Jenna’s bikini bottom>Jenna wears a revealing swim suit, and she sits in the hot sun>She isn’t talked to by guys, and she talks aloud so Alex can hear her> The group returns from the beach and has dinner>Jenna lays on her bed, (Maybe she goes to sleep) and she starts to masturbate>Alex is pushed in side her again, and he feels amazing to her> Alex manages to escape, or not> Alex tries to make it to Brook, and maybe is found by Jenna

 

 

 

Endings

 

Kim ending

 

Alex awoke on his favorite resting place, surrounded by the massive pillows of Kim’s ass.

Kim and Jenna are roommates, or she hides Alex from her roommate

 

Jenna ending

Alex awoke in Jenna’s vajina?

 

Leah ending

Leah’s boobs

Chealsey ending

 

Brook ending

Stays with Brook

 

Harper ending

In Europe

Harem ending

Since Alex is rich now, they all live with him.