- Text Size +

By the time Jonathan realized his error it was too late. He was so aroused by his fantasy that he went along with a scenario that would certainly kill him. He wanted to be shrunk to the size of an ant and be at the mercy of his girlfriend’s tongue while she sucked off another man. His girlfriend Eliza, a short Latina girl, was almost too into it. It was her way to live out her kink for dominance and humiliating the helpless. They made a deal. If the bull could last more than 2 minutes without ejaculating, Jonathan would be allowed to survive, and if not, it was game over for the shrunken man.

 

It was the fourth time Brock had come over to get his cock sucked, but it was the first time Jonathan would be in the action. Sneakily, Eliza kept Brock unaware of the shrunken boyfriend she intended to torment by having the slim bull place a blanket over his head and earplugs in. She placed Jonathan at the base of Brock’s balls and gave him a sinister look that said everything about her sadistic desires. She opened her mouth wide, exposing her long tongue which was already coated in mountains of saliva; just the way Jonathan loved it.
“Are you ready, little cuck?”

 

At this very moment, Jonathan had a hesitant thought, but before he could say anything Eliza went right to work. She planted her massive tongue on top of his tiny helpless body, lathering both him and Brock’s gigantic testicles with bubbly spit. She dragged Jonathan upwards along Brock’s thick, veiny shaft as if he were a fly glued to sticky trap. All Jonathan could hear were the sounds of spit invading his ears and Eliza and Brock’s pleasured moans.

 

Jonathan felt a bump on his head as he continued to be pulled upwards. He had come to the head of Brock’s cock. Eliza looked down on him like an evil witch.

“How does it feel, vermin? Having your girlfriend serve a cock more impressive than your entire body?”

Jonathan sat still atop of Brock’s meaty head, too petrified to say a word.

“What’s the matter, slut?” Eliza asked condescendingly, “your tongue stop working? Lucky for you mine is…. Ahhhhh….”

Eliza’s humongous maw came down on top of him again, enveloping him entirely.

 

Jonathan felt his legs become constrained. He couldn’t move anything below his waist. Despite the darkness of Eliza’s mouth obscuring his vision he put two and two together; he was trapped inside of the hole where Eliza’s tongue ring would be. Every attempt to escape he made caused saliva to squirt out of her pores, lubricating the anaconda-like tongue further. With her tiny boyfriend now totally at her mercy, Eliza’s ferocity intensified. She pulled Brock’s schlong into her mouth and began sucking like a vacuum. Pressure and saliva built up in her mouth, constricting Jonathan’s breathing and pinning him back down against her tongue as the enormous dick glided along his face. It was painful, humiliating, and terrifying all at once. In between breaths Eliza would lay down a sick comment.
“You love this big cock, Jonny?”
“Look how pathetic and helpless you are?”

“Oh, you want to get out of my tongue hole? Too bad!”

“I’d stop, but my pleasure is more important to me than your pain. Sorry, bitch.”

 

This onslaught of a blowjob went on for a minute, and every second Jonathan screamed and begged for relief. Eliza would not let him off. What she loved more than sucking monster dicks was humiliating helpless tiny men. She was determined to win the ‘game,’ and started working her mouth magic even more aggressively. She pumped Brock more rapidly. The giant man could do nothing but groan in ecstasy as he cucked the living daylights out of a man he had no idea was pinned to his dick. However, he noticed an unusual sensation coming from Eliza’s mouth.

“Babe, what is that? It’s like there’s a pebble in your mouth.” Brock asked.

Jonathan could just make it out. Was the bull his savior?

Eliza snickered devilishly. “It’s just a mint? You know, to freshen my breath when we make out after!”

A false hope!

 

Eliza pulled her head away. Jonathan was still wrapped tightly within the tongue whole. Suddenly, sucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and worked up a giant load of spit. As if he couldn’t have been more soaked, Jonathan found himself in a literal pool of Eliza’s saliva. Suddenly…

HOOOOOOOCH!

 

Jonathan felt himself launched into the air, encased inside a thick, phlegmy spit ball. SPLONCH! He landed face down on top of a spongy surface. As Eliza laughed maniacally at the weakened man before her. Jonathan pushed himself up to his knees to see he was back on the tip of Brock’s cock.

“Hey, I’m not done with you yet!” Eliza teased.

“Eliza… please… I made… a mistake…”

“Did I say you were allowed to talk back, bitch?!” Eliza interjected.

Before Jonathan could get in another word, Eliza’s colossal finger pressed down on him, pushing him head-first into Brock’s pulsating dickhole. The orifice was soaked in tangy-tasting pre-cum that coated Jonathan’s eyeballs.

 

Eliza was determined to win. She placed Brock’s cock back in her mouth and resumed her sucking, stroking Brock’s cock aggressively. Jonathan tried to pull out, but he was pinned inside by Eliza’s tongue blocking the entrance like a slimy wet boulder. Jonathan thrashed his legs about against Eliza’s monstrous tongue, desperate to save his life, hating himself for his deadly mistake. Then he felt a throb. Then another. It was coming, the inevitable.

 

Brock’s jizz shot out of his cock in ropes, launching tiny Jonathan through the inside of Eliza’s mouth like a rocket. It painted him against the roof of Eliza’s mouth. Eliza sucked Jonathan down, mixing the cum with more of her spit. She then looked at the clock.

“Hmm… 2 minutes… and 10 seconds. Looks like you lose, slut…” Eliza said with a cold voice. “Not that I had any doubts. I’m the cock sucking queen!”

Jonathan couldn’t hold back either his tears or his screams, but part of him had accepted the terrifying outcome. Eliza scraped her tongue against the top of her teeth to shift him towards the back of her throat.

“Bu-bye, little cuck ant. I hope you enjoy my stomach!”

Jonathan was hyperventilating, too weak to move, and completely engulfed in spit and sticky cum. His screams turned to whimpers, and his eyes closed in a pitiful attempt to mentally escape what was happening. Eliza, still stroking Brock’s softening cock, let out a giggle with a hint of sadism right before she…

 

GULP!

Chapter End Notes:

For early access to my other stories, please consider becoming a patron. Your support is greatly appreciated, but know that most of my stories will be made public for all to enjoy over time.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard