- Text Size +

“You want some?” Morgan said, unwrapping a granola bar. She broke off as small a piece as she could, offering it to the tiny figure standing on the table below.


“No thanks.” Nathan waved off the crumb, which was almost the size of his head. “Gotta stay light to smoke the competition!”


Morgan chuckled at her teammate’s false bravado through her own mouthful. The pair were where they usually hung out at meets: the refreshment table. They’d been stretching and hydrating, waiting for their respective events. Morgan had just finished the long jump and Nathan was waiting to take part in the 100-meter dash. One of only five tinies on the Fairmount College track team, he was eager to prove his mettle again.


Across the field, runners from opposing schools were clustered, getting ready to compete. One such team was Garnet Valley University, Fairmount’s archrival. A pair of sprinters had broken off from their group, shielding their eyes from the sun as they surveyed the other teams.


“Look at FC hogging the refreshment table.” Taylor said flippantly. 


Kelsey followed her gaze and sneered. “It’s that long jumper girl. Bet she’s chatting it up with her itty bitty bestie.”


“He’s actually really fast for a tiny. Dude kills ours at every meet.”


“I know,” Kelsey mused,  twirling a lock of auburn hair around her finger. She glanced down at her friend’s broad hips. “It’d be a shame if he missed his race…” 




Nathan and Morgan were watching the shot put when Taylor and Kelsey walked up. Morgan scowled, recognizing the pair in their burgundy and white uniforms immediately. Nathan simply backed away from the edge of the table, trying to make himself as inconspicuous as possible.


“Heeey!” Kelsey sang as she grabbed a paper cup from the table and filled it with water. “Maddie, right?”


The shorter girl crossed her arms distrustfully. “It’s Morgan…”


“Right, Morgan! Sorry, I’m like such a ditz,” Kelsey sized her up, putting on an impressed expression. “You been working out since the last meet? You look great! I mean, the thighs are still kinda thunderous but ya need it for the power, right?”


Morgan’s face began to redden. “Yeah, turns out you need a strong lower body to be a long jumper…”


“I know but gosh, it's honestly amazing! The way you’re able to jump so far with that absolute dump truck behind you!” 


Kelsey continued needling Morgan and, ever the hothead, Morgan fell right into the trap. Kelsey gradually moved to Morgan’s left, subtly drawing her attention away from Taylor and Nathan’s direction. Taylor kept her eyes on the bickering pair and pointedly, never acknowledged the tiny sprinter. After grabbing her own cup of water, she casually moved to sit on the table.


Nathan was keenly watching the war of words unfold when a cloud passed overhead. It was a cloud, right? When he chanced a peek skyward, his jaw dropped. A ceiling of dark brown flesh was scrolling overhead. It was instantly clear what he was looking at as it jiggled into position. Despite their antagonism, he couldn’t deny that Kelsey and Taylor were both incredibly attractive. Kelsey was tall and lithe, with a thick head of auburn hair that always caught his eye even from across the track. Taylor had a curvy lower half, even more developed by her constant training. She had thick, powerful thighs and a butt he was ashamed to admit he’d glanced at more than a few times. The same butt which was currently positioning itself over the table…and Nathan. 


“H-hey! Watch out, I’m down here!” He shouted, scrambling backward. His words went unheeded, drowned out by Morgan and Kelsey’s exponentially louder squabbling.


It was like the sky fell. Nathan threw up his hands in defense, to no avail. He was flattened under a mountain of fat and muscle. His position beneath Taylor left him directly under her rotund left cheek. Dark skin flooded all the space around his body, creating an almost vacuum-tight seal. Not too far away, he could sense the presence of her buns, a massive field of burgundy fabric that had ridden up between her glutes.


Taylor shifted her weight, trying to tell if she’d caught Nathan. It was a bit difficult to find something so small beneath a booty she’d be the first to acknowledge was pretty huge. It wasn’t until Taylor had concentrated on a tiny lump between her skin and table that she was able to confirm she’d captured their target. She gave Kelsey a subtle nod. 


“Well, good luck!” Kelsey broke off the interaction abruptly, flashing Morgan a blinding white smile.


Before the pair could leave, an event photographer came up to the refreshment table. “Picture for the paper?”


“Sure!” Kelsey threw one arm around an appalled Morgan and the other around Taylor, who was still sitting on the table.


After a minute or so of awkward grinning, Kelsey and Taylor returned to their GVU’s spot on the field. Nathan was thankful when he felt the giant girl’s weight lift off the table. He was decidedly less thankful when he found his body was being peeled away with it. The warmth and tackiness of her skin combined with the several tons of pressure he’d been under left him firmly embedded in the meat of her cheek. He was stuck to the inner curve, dangerously close to being swallowed up with her briefs. If anyone glanced at Taylor’s swaying rear (and Nate was sure at least a few people would,) they’d almost certainly miss his puny form. He managed to peel his face away from her warm skin and stare out at the world behind. Far in the distance, he could make out a fuming Morgan. She seemed to have forgotten all about him. 


Once they were back with their team, Taylor took a moment to adjust her buns. She swept her fingers along the stretchy edges of the garment, prying its fabric out from her crack. From Nathan’s perspective, it was a rapidly expanding wave of darkness. There was little he could do but watch as she undid her wedgie, casting his entire world in shadow. Before he could even cry out, Taylor let her buns snap against her butt and he was pinned face first into her cheek yet again.


The giant pair stretched, making unassuming smalltalk until Taylor got called for the 400-meter hurdles. “Good luck, Tay!” With a wicked grin, Kelsey gave her an encouraging pat on the butt. Nathan didn't know what hit him. An ungodly powerful force slammed into his elastic prison, ramming into his back and plowing him bodily into Taylor’s cushiony glute.


When Taylor lined up in the starting position, she was briefly worried her tiny captive might become a distraction during the race. At least he won’t fall out on the track. She thought, running a hand over the cheek he was plastered against. Once she heard the gun, he was completely out of her mind. She powered down the track, leaping each hurdle with ease. The muscles in her thick legs took on an almost machine-like efficiency as she pulled ahead of the field.

    

Nathan had the least desirable seat to experience Taylor’s dominant display. The perspiration that had kept him adhered to her skin was broken almost immediately when she began running. As the enormous athlete sprinted down the track, it was almost like Nathan was trapped in a bouncy castle. Except instead of jumping around under his own will, he was being violently thrown by the impossible power of every bound. At any given instant he was either crashing into the stretchy wall created by her briefs, sinking into the firm flesh of an enormous buttock, or careening through the humid air between the two. 


It only got worse as the race went on. Every time Taylor vaulted over a hurdle her buns rode up a bit more. Nathan didn’t notice at first but his world slowly began to draw tighter and tighter. By the time she reached the final stretch, her buns had once more become wedged between her cheeks. This spelled disaster for Nathan. He was dragged into her crack by the bunched-up cloth. Buried in a seemingly endless cleft of brown flesh, he could only endure in stuffy jiggling darkness until she crossed the finish line.


Taylor finished in first place by a significant margin. She grinned wide as she high-fived her coaches before jogging over to Kelsey, who applauded her performance. They sat together in the grass, watching as the tinies lined up for the 100-meter dash.  


“Huh, the guy from FC isn’t there.” Kelsey said with a smirk.


“Guess he couldn’t make it.” Taylor shrugged.


The tiny 100-meter came and went. Due to Nathan’s absence another tiny from Fairmount was forced to take part in the race, finishing fourth. GVU’s tiny runner finished first. Kelsey and Taylor were observing from the sidelines when Morgan stormed over.


“Have either of you seen Nathan?” The brunette demanded, clearly flustered after what must’ve been a stressful few minutes. 


“Nathan?” Kelsey asked, feigning complete ignorance.


“My friend. We’ve been looking for him for twenty minutes!” 


Both girls simply shrugged. Taylor’s face lit up with a theory. “Maybe he had to run to the bathroom! It probably takes him a super long time to get there.”


“Did you check your shoes?” Kelsey cut in. “They’re pretty easy to miss way down on the ground.”  


“Or maybe he was walking to the track and got lost in the grass?”


“Oh, you guys were at the refreshment table right? What if he fell in someone’s cup! Ya know, one time my cousin ordered a smoothie and this tiny cashier-”


“STOP!” Morgan shrieked, cutting off their ridiculous theories. “I know he’s with you two.”


The agitated long jumper pulled over the photographer from earlier. Morgan had her bring up the picture of the trio. It showed the three normal-sized runners, with Taylor on the table and Nathan notably absent. Kelsey and Taylor squinted at the picture for a few seconds before looking back up to Morgan with exaggerated looks of confusion.


Morgan sighed. “He was standing on the table before you came over. She sat on the table. After you left, he was gone…”


Kelsey gasped theatrically. “You don’t think??” Making a show of it, the redhead leaned down to inspect her teammate’s rear.


Taylor got in on the act, looking over her shoulder. She bobbed on the balls of her feet, causing her cheeks to wobble. “T-there’s no way! I definitely would have felt him back there, right?


“I dunno, Tay. He’s pretty teeny…” Kelsey gave her friend’s backside a concerned squeeze.


“Just check!” Morgan demanded frantically.


With a sigh, Taylor reached around her back. After a few tortured moments, she produced a minute, damp figure. “Oh my GOD!”


“No way!” Kelsey leaned in to observe the battered tiny. “I didn’t even see him on the table!”


“I’m so sorry, it was totally an accident!” Taylor held out her hand, earnestly offering Nathan back to his disgusted teammate. She fought a grin as Morgan reached out reluctantly to pinch him up. “If you guys hurry he can still make it for the relay!”


Morgan followed her gaze. In the distance, the meet coordinators were setting up for the tiny 4 × 100. She held Nathan up to her face. “You think you’re good to race?” 


“Y-yeah, don’t worry.” He said, still getting his bearings. “Just get me over there. I got this!”


“Okay, just…let me rinse you off first.”