- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"Hurry up, Rach! The movie's about to start!" Gabby fumbled with her phone as she hurried down the hallway, trying to pull up their seat numbers. She and Rachel were running late. They’d gotten caught in traffic and their showtime was rapidly approaching. Rachel lagged behind as they rushed to the theater, suddenly regretting her decision to wear high heeled boots.


When they pushed through the door, Rachel let out a sigh of relief. “Nice, the trailers are still going. I’ll get the popcorn and drinks while you find the seats.” 


As the brunette swept away, Gabby looked toward the front of the mostly packed theater. She groaned as she spotted their seats, a pair in the second row from the screen. Probably shouldn’t have waited till the last minute to buy the tickets... She thought with a pout. She craned her neck, trying to find somewhere better to sit. Her face lit up when she spotted two empty seats, on the aisle but a lot deeper into the theater.


 She didn’t realize one of the seats was occupied until after she sat down. Half a dozen tiny movie goers, each no taller than half an inch, had essentially set up a picnic on the seat. They'd laid out tiny blankets and folding chairs and even had what looked to be little baskets of food. It was actually a pretty cute setup. Unfortunately, though, Gabby needed that seat. She leaned over the armrest, her ample chest casting a shadow over the entire group. “Hey guys, I don’t mean to be a pest but I’m here with a friend and she’s gonna need that seat. If you want I can help you move to another one!”


Gabby flinched at the chorus of outraged squeaks she got in response. She tried to explain how she'd bought her tickets late and she didn't want to sit so close to the screen but they hardly let her get a word in! The tinies went on and on about how they’d pooled their money early to reserve that spot. How she should just go to her "actual seats." How just because she was bigger didn’t mean she could force them to move. She was about to fire back that she could literally force them to move when movement near the theater's entrance caught her eye. Rachel was back. Struggling to hold a large tub of popcorn and two drinks, the brunette was scanning the room trying to locate her friend. 


She looked back down at the tinies, who were still yelling at her defiantly. She had no qualms about making them sit somewhere else but she knew Rachel, who went out of her way not to seem like a bully, would. She  was generous and agreeable and especially gentle with tinies. She'd sooner sit on the floor than have Gabby commandeer their seat for her. But if she didn't know they'd been there at all…


What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Gabby thought, easily scooping the entire protesting group into her palm. You guys brought this on yourselves, shoulda just moved!


“Sorry, not sorry!” She whispered before tilting her hand. She ignored their faint screams, nonchalantly dumping them down the front of her tank top. It was hard to keep from laughing out loud as the entire party vanished, their combined struggles not even amounting to the tiniest jiggle of boobflesh. They were all easily subsumed but for one, an Asian girl clinging desperately to Gabby's pinky finger.


“You can’t do this to us! We’re people too, bitch! We have rights! You think you can just shove us all in your giant cow tits and-” The ant-sized girl shrieked as Gabby sent her careening back toward the chair with a flick of her wrist.


The smaller woman scrambled to her feet on the leather cushion, her face red with fury. This giant bimbo thinks she can treat us like this!? The ginormous latina smirked down past her obnoxiously huge chest. She leaned forward, as if to show off the golden-brown chasm her friends were imprisoned within. 


"Enjoy the movie!" Gabby hissed before sitting up, turning her gaze skyward. The Asian girl was about to start a fresh tirade when a new shadow darkened her world.


The lights of the theater were eclipsed by an enormous rear. Toned and round and just barely covered by a short black skirt, it only seemed to get bigger as it drew closer. The young woman stranded on the seat didn't even have time to scream. The ass came down hard, dozens (hundreds??) of tons of booty crushing her into the chair. 


"I love these reclining seats!" Rachel said, leaning back as she passed Gabby her soda. “I got you a large so it lasts till the end. I still don’t get why all these Oscar-y movies have to be three hours- What’s so funny?” 


Gabby composed herself, trying not to stare down at her friend’s hip. “Nothing, the last trailer was hilarious."


“Oh, what movie was it for?” Rachel asked obliviously, shifting her weight in the seat. Gabby was saved from having to come up with an answer when the lights finally dimmed.


“Shhh! It’s starting!” Gabby whispered and they both turned their attention to the screen. She was about to grab a handful of popcorn when a triumphant squeak came from the direction of her chest. One of the tinies had managed to worm his way out of her top. She watched with begrudging respect as he managed to balance atop her right tit, his feet just barely sinking into her plush skin. Maybe, just maybe, he'd earned himself a cushy spot to watch the movie with all that effort...


She rolled her eyes when the little man started waving his arms frantically, shouting for Rachel’s attention. With all the courtesy one would afford a mosquito, Gabby swiped him down the length of her breast. In the same smooth motion, she tugged at the lip of her bra and let him slide into the cup. The tiny guy clawed himself to a stop just before he tumbled over the curve of her boob, trying desperately to crawl back up. He cried out one last time before she let her bra snap back, instantly entombing him in a wall of wobbling flesh. No talking once the movie starts!