- Text Size +

“I think the starter needs to be replaced but otherwise everything looks good!” Alex called from the cabin. Out on the deck, his twin sister Kat was surveying the water. The weather was perfect. Sunlight glittered on the surface, so still it almost looked like glass. Kat didn’t trust it. 


“We should start heading back.” The 22-year-old said, looking around anxiously. “We’ve already been out here too long.” 


The third of the troupe spun around to face her, looking dismayed. “Too long?? We just got here!” Their younger brother, Will, had been leaning over the railing to take in the view. “I haven’t even gotten in the water yet!” 


“You’re not getting in the water, dumdum. We came here to test the boat, not mess around.” Kat was eager to leave, more than satisfied with the excursion. The trio had spent the last six months of the year refurbishing an old cabin cruiser and had just successfully taken it out to sea for the first time. She was about to tell Alex to start the engine when a deep, sonorous sound cut through the muggy summer air.


Genevieve hummed merrily as she walked out onto the patio. It was a gorgeous July afternoon. Her husband was out for the day and the kids had gone to visit friends. For once, she’d have the pool all to herself. The Korean woman grinned, setting her towel on one of the deck chairs before turning toward the water. Never too old for a good cannonball… 


A blur of beige and crimson was the only warning the tinies got before the sea exploded. Whatever (or more accurately, whoever) had plummeted from the sky almost hit the boat. Huge droplets of water rained everywhere, battering the roof of the cabin and directly hitting Kat and Will several times. The pair slid helplessly across the deck as the explosion of waves and bubbles threatened to capsize them.


“What the hell was that!?” Alex shouted, hanging onto the wheel just to keep himself upright. His siblings were trying to make their way to the safety of the cabin, drenched but thankfully still aboard. 


An enormous figure burst out of the water, dangerously close to the trio’s vessel. Deep as it may have been to them, the pool was about waist-high to this behemoth. The boat bobbed in the shadow of a soft-looking midsection, so large it walled off their view of the horizon. A satisfied sigh came from above as she whipped the water from her dark brown hair. From their position on the deck, Kat and Will could look up and see the gigantic Asian woman’s upper body stretch into the heavens. They were frozen, watching hundreds of gallons of water cascade down acres of smooth skin. Thankfully, they were momentarily safe from being spotted. The overhang of her chest kept the entire boat out of her eyeline. It was so large they couldn’t see the sun past her red bikini top. 


“I thought you said nobody was home!” Kat hissed at her younger brother. 


“Their cars were both gone!” Will said. He’d been sent ahead to make sure their neighbors weren’t home to catch them during the unauthorized excursion. “I made sure nobody was here!”


“Evidently fucking not because Mrs. Cho almost just drowned us!”


Genevieve breathed deeply, simply enjoying the serenity of solitude in the pool. In the warmth of the afternoon the water was an oasis. I should’ve brought something to drink… She thought, suddenly craving a Mimosa. She was about to wade over to the edge of the pool when she noticed the boat. 


“What on Earth?” She mused, leaning down to inspect the little thing. It almost looked like a toy until she got a closer look, and spotted a pair of teeny redheaded figures scrambling around on the deck. Tinies? Just before Genevieve got it in her mind to confront them, she heard the engine start. The boat zipped off before she could get a word in. “Hey!”


“Hold on!” Alex pushed the throttle to its limit, looking back to see their gigantic neighbor fade into the distance with an indignant gasp. 


After a few seconds of determined wading in pursuit, Genevieve almost smacked herself on the forehead. You’re big, they're tiny. She thrust herself forward, coming to the obvious conclusion that she could outswim their boat. 


While it was just a light swim for the normal-sized woman, the turmoil she churned up nearly caused the boat to capsize again. Kat had made it back to the cabin but Will was still on the deck when the waves started picking up. The hardwood pitched beneath his feet and despite his best efforts, Will was tossed overboard. His older siblings cried out simultaneously as he disappeared into the deep. Alex tried to steer the boat back to go after him but the force of Genevieve’s movements was too great and the current drove them farther apart.


Genevieve surfaced with a scowl. “Come here!” She said, reaching down for the tiny craft. Her hand had almost closed around it when she noticed some movement in the water out of the corner of her eye. A pale figure was floating a few inches in the other direction. She felt a twinge of guilt when she saw him struggling in the waves she’d created, realizing she must have knocked him in. Instead of pursuing the boat, she carefully scooped the boy up in one hand and gave him a quick look over. Once she confirmed he was unharmed, she tucked him into her bandeau top for safekeeping before resuming the chase.


Kat and Alex had stopped the attempt to flee, trying to turn back for their imperiled brother, but Genevieve’s waves carried them away from her body. At the same time, she was moving slower in pursuit to keep from buffeting the vessel too much. This resulted in an awkward slow-speed chase that lasted entirely too long for both parties involved. Just when she got close enough to grab for the boat she flinched abruptly, fighting a giggle.


Will had no idea he’d just saved his siblings. He had been trying to squeeze his way out of Genevieve’s top, a hopeless effort. Her bikini was strapless, held up entirely by its tightness around her chest. From the waist down he was trapped between the garment and the heaving mass of flesh it contained. The 19-year-old couldn’t help but notice the sheer heft of all the slippery skin weighing against his back. He had barely managed to get his hips free when he unintentionally tickled her with his struggling. Her laughter was enough to cause the boat to drift away. The half-inch redhead had no chance to escape as the Asian woman pinched him up.


“What do you think you’re doing!” She fought to regain her composure, forcing a frown. “Do you know how dangerous it is for someone as little as you in open water like this? Stay put before you fall in again!” To limit distractions and keep the young man out of trouble, she shoved him into her cleavage.


A whirlwind of conflicting feelings swirled in Will’s head as he was buried between a pair of breasts that dwarfed their boat; frustration, panic, claustrophobia. Any hope he had of freedom was dashed when Genevieve’s fingertips abandoned him deep in the fleshy ravine. The pool water didn’t help matters. Every time she exhaled he slipped lower, and the squishy weight all around him increased just a bit. In an act of useless defiance, he shoved the house-sized boob at his front. His eyes widened at the way his hands sunk into all that tender skin. He gave it another tentative push with a grin. Maybe this isn’t so ba-! A sudden surge of pressure from both sides all but squashed any horny thoughts right out of the teenager’s mind.


Adjusting her bust with a light squeeze, Genevieve decided she’d had enough. She chased down the boat with purpose and easily snatched up the entire thing. Tilting it over her free hand, she shook the little vessel until its two remaining crew members fell into her palm.


“Anything to say for yourselves?” She brought them close to her face to hear their response. Alex and Kat tried to edge away from her mouth, which loomed alarmingly close. Her full lips parted, though thankfully only to reprimand them further. “Perhaps I should call the police, let them know I’ve caught some trespassers!”


“Please don’t, Mrs. Cho!” Alex cried out. “We didn’t come here to cause any trouble!”


“Then why did you sneak into my pool?”

 

“We’re here to test our boat!” Kat cut in. “Your pool is the only safe place to do it. All the public pools are too crowded this time of the year and besides, yours is way closer!”


Genevieve wavered a bit, considering her reasoning. “You still could’ve sailed your little boat somewhere else…I think there’s a pond not too far from here.”


“That’d be way too dangerous! We can’t control the elements and if a fish or something came after us…” The tiny girl trailed off, shuddering.


Despite her best efforts, Genevieve couldn’t stop her expression from softening. It was impossible not to feel some sympathy for the would-be sailors. It didn’t help that they weren't much older than her own children. She considered the size of her family’s pool and how often it went unused. Well…it’s not like they’re really hurting anything…  


“I understand you all wanted to sail but that doesn’t excuse trespassing! And taking a boat out unsupervised is still dangerous even in an empty pool!” She sighed at their dejected looks. “But…if someone’s here to watch you, I guess there isn’t any reason to kick you out.” She gently set the boat back in the water. The tiny pair practically groveled in thanks, so over the top she barely kept herself from cooing. 


“Next time you want to use the pool, call ahead first!” She lightly admonished before setting them on the deck. Genevieve had expected them to speed off but was confused to find they just stared up expectantly. “Umm... Do you two need anything else?” 


After some awkward stammering from Alex, Kat rolled her eyes. “Our brother, Will, Mrs. Cho. He’s still in your top.”


“Oh, right!” Genevieve had to fish around a bit before she recovered the forgotten sibling. She held the boy just below her nose, noting his face was about as red as her swimsuit. “You’re free to go, young man. Next time think twice before you go swimming without a lifeguard on duty!” She reunited Will with his older siblings, and shortly after the boat darted away across the pool’s surface. Content to supervise from a safe distance, Genevieve waded over to ease herself into a nearby innertube. Even after all the fuss, there was still plenty of time to enjoy a lazy afternoon.