- Text Size +

It was a slow day in Lunar Fitness Center. The normally crowded facility was sparsely populated, only a few people working with weights or using the cardio machines. Perfect day for a training session! A young gym instructor thought, checking her phone to see it was almost eleven o’clock. 


Nadia grinned as she watched her students trickle in. She loved working with beginners, pushing them to their limit and watching them exceed it. Peering down past her black hoodie, she greeted each of them individually. The smallest members at Lunar Fitness hovered around an eighth of an inch tall and for them a good workout was hard to come by. Always up for a challenge, Nadia had volunteered to set up a weekly class for them. She’d devised special workouts and fashioned training courses for them to use. Today, though, it didn’t look like she’d brought anything. 


“Alright guys. Today we’re gonna do something a little bit different…” Nadia squatted down, her titanic bare legs hovering over the group. She produced a small box from the pocket of her hoodie. Setting it down, she watched with a mischievous grin as her students began to tentatively dig through it. 


“Gecko Gloves?” One student asked, looking up in confusion. Gecko Gloves had been developed as a way for tinies to climb steep surfaces without assistance. Primarily used for labor, they were relatively thin gloves but material could cling to even glass. Their hold only weakened if the surface was wet.


“So here’s the plan, I’m gonna work out for an hour and a half and you guys have to find a way to stay on me!” The Arab instructor announced before standing back up to pull off her hoodie. Underneath was a pastel green sports bra that matched her shorts. She pulled her dark, curly hair into a loose bun. “I’ll give you all five minutes to find somewhere to hang on while I stretch.”


“What workouts are you gonna do?” A young woman asked nervously.


Nadia rolled her eyes with a chuckle. “It’ll ruin the fun if I tell you that!” 


She began doing some light stretches, watching as the tinies began to scale her sneakers. It was genuinely fascinating to watch them find little nooks and crannies to take haven in across her body. A few perched themselves on her knees. Others climbed a bit higher, clinging to her quads for their sheer surface area if nothing else. Nadia gently flexed the muscle underneath, snickering at the sight of birthmark-sized people wobbling on her tanned skin. Most of the class stopped on the cliff face that was her torso. The titanic woman couldn’t help but giggle as one person clambered into her navel. Several climbers found purchase in the grooves between her abdominal muscles while a single maverick made her way around to Nadia’s back, figuring there would be next to no danger there. The most audacious students made the leap from her torso onto her arms, using the thin hairs that sprouted there for added stability. 


“Alright, let’s get going!” Taking a swig from her water bottle, Nadia set a timer on her watch for ninety minutes before heading deeper into the gym.


She decided to start with some light jogging on the treadmill. At least it was light for her. For the tiny climbers, it was like several natural disasters struck at once. Their instructor became an impossibly powerful machine, churning in constant motion. The strength of their gloves was put to the test as her body violently heaved with every footfall. After about ten minutes, she started to work up a sweat. The tinies were forced to try (and fail) to dodge beads of liquid that outsized their bodies. By the end of her warmup most of them weren’t stuck to her skin by their gloves but by perspiration, glued in place beyond their own capacity to break free.


Moving on to the weight section, Nadia followed her run with bicep curls. This proved disastrous for the people clinging to her arms. She did what seemed like endless reps, flattening them between her smooth forearms and the unforgiving hills of muscle that were her biceps.


At one point, she added an overhead press to each curl. She’d raise the dumbbells above her head, and her students were carried into the sky with the motion. They were suddenly thankful for the sweat that kept them all plastered to her arms. All but one. A single unfortunate man peeled off her skin. He clawed uselessly at the slick surface as he slid down the length of her arm, rolling right into her steamy underarm. Stuck like a gnat on fly paper, he could do nothing but brace for impact before she lowered the dumbbells and sealed him into her armpit.


Oblivious to the suffering caused by her workout, Nadia laid on her back to do some leg raises. Everyone on her abdomen fought to find any kind of stability, tumbling helplessly between her abs as her torso tilted with each rep. The wall of chiseled flesh they’d been clinging to had transformed into a roiling field beneath their feet. The person who’d taken refuge in her belly button came to regret that decision as he was squashed by every crunch. She followed that up with another core exercise, a simple plank. Almost everyone on her belly fell to the mat below, each landing with a wet splat. Despite the fall, they were relieved to escape her huge sweltering body. They didn’t have much time to celebrate. Disciplined as she was, Nadia could only hold the plank for so long. The group below her had no way of escaping when she finally collapsed, burying them under a tough, fleshy ceiling.


Nadia rested there, flattening the students under her midriff a bit more with each roaring breath before springing up to her feet. “Time for legs!” She said, walking up to the thigh machine. 


The young woman who’d settled on Nadia’s back had been silently gloating about her smart decision…for the first half of the workout. She’d been relatively secure on the treadmill and during the weightlifting session but things went south during Nadia’s leg raises. The tiny brunette was crushed beneath her the entire time she was on her back. After several agonizing, humid minutes, Nadia stood back up and she had almost no strength left to fight gravity as it dragged her downward. By the time her bubbly instructor reached the thigh machine, she was forced to cling to the waistband of her shorts.


The ponderous sway of Nadia's hips proved to be the girl’s undoing. She yelped as the subtle motion broke her hold on the tight elastic, sending her tumbling down the small of Nadia’s back. There was a bizarre moment of reprieve when she landed on the gentle slope of an immense butt cheek. She had a brief instant to look around. It was like she was stranded on a plush green mountainside. Then another footstep sent her bouncing across the firm yet pliant surface. Nadia didn’t even notice the struggling figure slip into the space between her cheeks, which was unhelpfully accentuated as her shorts rode up.   


Meanwhile, the people stuck to Nadia’s legs watched her set up the thigh machine with dread. They realized their impending peril but were unable to move, condemned to writhe uselessly as she sat down. The mechanism was simple; the user had to bring their legs together against the machine’s resistance. The tinies could only hope that resistance would prove too great for their behemoth trainer…and their hopes went unrealized. 


With a determined huff, Nadia pressed her legs together. Her thighs collided with a barely audible clap and she held the position for a moment before letting the machine push them apart. For those caught in the middle, this gave them an opportunity to survey their gleaming meaty surroundings before the world went black again. Her quads looked smooth and soft but it was clear they were packed with plenty of muscle, most evidently to the people currently enveloped by them.


After fifteen reps, and as many crushing collisions for the helpless souls between her thighs, Nadia’s watch beeped, signaling that the ninety minutes had elapsed. Her muscles were burning and she was too happy to walk over and plop down on an empty mat. She was eager to see how everyone did, having tuned them out during the majority of her workout. She started by surveying the tinies stuck to her legs. She congratulated them on the effort, giving the entire group a final celebratory squish between her quads. The sound of faint groans as she leaned over to peel them off reminded her of the group on her belly. 


“You guys should be pretty clean after chillin’ on this washboard for so long!” She joked, slowly swiping a hand over her abs. The tiny crowd was smeared against her unyielding midriff, only coming free when she finally lifted her palm.


She was about to pinch up the people on her arms when she noticed how toned they looked after all those curls. Gettin’ pretty swole! She flexed, admittedly feeling a wave of satisfaction as the tinies were made to shift with her expanding biceps. A ticklish squirming sensation grabbed her attention. She raised her arm to discover a guy trapped in her armpit! She winced, scraping him off her smooth skin with a fingernail.  “Woof…you’re gonna need an extra long shower after this class, dude.” 

 

Leaving everyone to hydrate and stretch, Nadia took a moment to do a quick head count. She was startled when she came up one tiny short. Maybe they fell off… Excusing herself from the group with as much discretion as possible, she speed-walked through the gym. She meticulously retraced her steps but couldn’t locate her missing student. She couldn’t have lost someone…right? After scouring everywhere she’d been, she made her way back to the mat and plopped down heavily. With an exasperated sigh, she asked if any of her students had seen their missing classmate.


“I think she was on your back!”


Nadia’s eyes widened and she reached around to blindly paw at her back. Feeling nothing, she swept her hands lower and lower and lower still until- Nadia cringed when she realized where the last person might be. “One sec, guys…” She stood back up awkwardly. Chewing her lip, she held one hand under her butt while pulling at a wedgie she was just noticing with the other. She wilted when something small, damp, and uncomfortably warm dropped into her palm. 


“I’m SO sorry!” Nadia cried, bringing the tiny young woman to her face. She looked relatively unharmed but Nadia was kicking herself for her absentmindedness. How long had she been walking around with an entire person wedged in her crack?? The girl would certainly quit the class after that. She might even try to get her fired from the gym! Nadia held her breath, waiting for the indignant rant she was sure was coming and, frankly, felt she deserved. 


To her shock, the girl just gave a shaky thumbs up. “I- I’m…good…” She shouted up between labored breaths. “Next week can we go over lower body stuff? I gotta know your glute workout.”


Nadia almost fainted in relief. “You got it!”