- Text Size +

Xavier sighed as he dipped his squeegee into the bucket. He was early into his shift but it felt like he and his coworker Dylan had been cleaning for hours. The pair had been stationed in the women’s shoe department. They were currently atop a scaffold polishing a leather boot the size of a small office building.


Carmichael’s was the most popular department store in Redwood Heights. It was a pretty high-end place, though not so pricey that average people couldn’t afford it. The business prided itself on being non-discriminatory, willing to hire tinies in several customer service and custodial positions. Xavier assumed they got some kind of tax credit for employing them but the pay was good and they were actually treated pretty well by management and larger coworkers.


He and Dylan were about to work their way around to the other side of the shoe when two regular-sized customers walked up to the display table. Looking up, Xavier immediately recognized they were mother and daughter. They had identical honey blonde hair and similar rounded features. The younger shopper looked to be about his age if a bit older while the elder was maybe mid-forties.


The mother sat in one of the seats nearby while her daughter began surveying the table. Xavier couldn’t help but watch as she browsed in the distance. She was tall, even by normal standards. She wasn’t as curvy as her mother (who was herself a bombshell) but she had an impressive athletic figure. He wondered if she was a volleyball player or something as his eyes drifted past her waist. White yoga pants showed off her thick thighs and he couldn’t bring himself to look away as she turned to the side, revealing a shapely, sculpted-    


“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Xavier nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Dylan’s voice. The older guy snickered behind him and Xavier quickly turned his attention back to the boot, feeling his face heat up. “Ya do know you actually could go up and talk to her?”


“Yeah, right,” Xavier said dismissively. “What would I even say to a girl like that?” 


“I don’t know man, maybe you could start with ‘hello?’ Go try it, what’s the worst that could happen!”


“She ignores me? She laughs at me? She thinks I’m annoying and just flicks me away like a bug-”


Before Xavier could protest further, Dylan snatched away his squeegee. “Dude, just go up and say ‘hi!’ If it ends there then fine but like Kobe said, you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don’t take.”


“...Kobe didn’t say that.”


Dylan ignored his correction, spinning him toward the enormous blonde. “Go get her!” He yelled, shoving him forward. 


Xavier stumbled to the edge of the scaffold, nearly tumbling head over heels. He managed to just catch himself, relieved the girl hadn’t seen him almost fall flat on his face. He shot a glare back at Dylan, who gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up in response. After making the climb down to the table, he turned back to Blondie and took a deep breath. No reason to be nervous. She’s a person just like you. Directly undermining that thought, she casually picked up a pump that was probably bigger inside than his apartment. 


Smoothing his dark hair, Xavier cautiously made the approach. He felt like a mountain climber approaching a daunting new peak. But he had to get that out of his head. She was just a girl; a really hot girl, a girl whose fingernail outsized him, but a girl all the same. He was about to shout up a greeting when she looked in his direction. She’d already noticed him! Maybe this wouldn’t be such a difficult encounter after all-


“Ooh! Mom, look at these!” The gigantic young woman grabbed for the Ugg boot that had caught her eye, completely missing the tiny person standing just in front of it. She eagerly waved over an attendant before taking a seat next to her mother. “Can I get these in a nine and a half?”


What’s the worst that could happen? Dylan’s question echoed through Xavier’s head as he rocketed through the air. The girl had unintentionally slammed the boot into him and he had no choice but to hang on to it as she lifted it off the table. He clung to the rubber sole for as long as possible but it was only a matter of time before he lost his grip. The fall was shorter than it should’ve been. His shout of terror was cut short when a vast field of white raced up to smack him in the face.


The impact was surprisingly soft. Looking around, Xavier realized he’d crash-landed on the plateau of an enormous thigh. Heat radiated through the thin Lycra separating him from skin. The dark-skinned tiny rolled onto his back, taking a moment to catch his breath. He almost could’ve convinced himself he was atop an endless mattress before he looked up. The girl’s torso stretched into the sky, her face almost entirely obscured by her chest as she talked to her mother.

 

“Nice to meet you too.” He said flatly, struggling to his feet before taking a moment to survey his surroundings. A one-way flight to Thighland. From a distance Blondie’s legs had looked toned but from his current point of view they stretched as far as the eye could see, spreading wide under their own mass. An unsettling thought crossed his mind - what if she crossed her legs? He’d be buried. Just one of her thighs alone would be an avalanche of doughy flesh and powerful muscle, all weighing down on his puny form. It’d be suffocating, so dark and warm and…soft… 


Focus, man! Xavier shook his head, snapping himself back to the task at hand. He had to find a way to get this girl to notice him. It should’ve been easy, he was literally right under her nose. Before he could come up with a path forward, he heard Blondie thank the attendant who’d returned with her desired boots. Xavier had no time to react as she started to move again, leaning forward to try them on. Her leg pitched forward and he was sent sliding down the rounded surface. With no handholds to speak of on the sleek fabric of her yoga pants, he skittered right over the edge of her knee. 


Xavier was sent careening through the air for the second time in the last few minutes. All he could do was watch the girl’s shin zoom by as he fell, waiting for a hard landing on the floor below. Instead, the world transformed into a cavern of white fur. He slammed face first into the fluffy ground. “What the hell?” The quarter-inch worker groaned, struggling onto his hands and knees. He was still trying to get his bearings when a satisfied sigh came from above.


“Oh my God, it’s sooo comfy!” 


Instantly realizing where he was, Xavier looked up in time to see an enormous bare foot slide into the opening of the boot. Before he could even pick a direction to flee in he was bulldozed by balmy flesh. To his horror, his entire body was scooped up between the girl’s big toe and her second. The temperature inside the boot had already doubled by the time her foot settled into its wooly interior. If Blondie noticed his presence she’d mistaken him for an errant bit of fluff, lightly scrunching him between her toes.


“Mom I NEED these! I’m gonna see if they’ll let me wear them out!” She said as she began to walk toward the register.


Oh, come on! It felt like Xavier was trapped on some amusement park ride from Hell. Every step sent the boot, along with the foot and puny captive therein, barreling forward before slamming back down with an earth-shattering boom. The heat was already cooking him and the toes he was sandwiched between into a sweat. Out of pure frustration, he pushed against the plump skin all around him. If he could create enough space he might have been able to wriggle his way out. The blonde felt his struggles as an almost imperceptible tickle. She instinctively clenched her toes again to snuff it out. Xavier was simply overpowered. He had no choice but to go limp as he was squelched deeper into the meaty crevice, effectively reduced to living toe jam. The muffled sound of a cash register opening and closing just barely reached his ears. Guess my shift’s getting cut short today…